• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candid Camera

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
It must have been around 1983 when I saw the most terrific instance of trapped foot-tickling I ever witnessed. I was watching Candid Camera with Alan Funt and his female co-hose (Fanny someone, I think). They did a sequence where Fanny stuck her stocking-covered leg through a hole in the hosiery counter of a department store. I think she was wearing dark (maybe black) sheer stockings. Her leg stuck straight up in the air beside two or three mannequin legs, all modeling various shades of stockings. As ladies came through the area and stroked the mannequin’s legs (to test the feel of the hosiery) they eventually stroked Fanny's leg and she would let out a giggle and wiggle her toes. Of course, this freaked out all the ladies... which is the reason this skit was staged for Candid Camera in the first place. Occasionally Fanny just wiggled her toes and called out to passersby. (I guess there weren't all that many women who just needed to feel the hosiery before they chose a selection.)

The best part was the last person "caught" on camera. It was a middle-aged man who completely fell for the gag. He was probably trying to find some hose for his wife, so he was testing the feel of the stockings on the mannequins’ legs. When he got to Fanny's leg, she let out her standard giggle and wiggled her toes. He jumped back in surprise and looked around. It didn't take him five seconds to move back to the counter and stroke Fanny's leg again. When she giggled and wiggled her toes he moved his hand up to stroke her heel. At the first touch of her foot her giggle changed from a light hearted "gotcha" giggle to a laugh. A few seconds into this he proceeded to spider tickle the bottom of her foot. Now she was laughing and wiggling for real! This went on for thirty seconds or more - long enough that Alan Funt had to approach the man to tell him they were on Candid Camera.

This television episode really happened, and I would LOVE to get a copy of the show, if anyone has a copy. Anyone else know anything about this episode?

Last edited:
Sounds like a good scene, sole seeker! I'm sure all the hose fans (not me, though) are indebted to you for mentioning this. :)

I have started checking through my cassette collection to find the one where the lady has an orgasm while having her feet tickled. Gonna take me awhile, but... hey, I like surfing through this collection! :D

Meantime, I thought I'd ask again, because maybe someone who could help didn't see this thread first time around. Anyone got a copy of this episode in their collection? I'd LOVE to get my hands on one! :devil:

Eureka! I found it!

In a recent discussion thread I said I had a clip of a lady being tickled to an orgasm without sexual stimulation, and I offered to find it. I found the clip, but now I can't find the thread in which this question came up. Since I mentioned looking for the clip in this thread, I thought I'd post the answer here. I will also continue to look for the original request in the tickling discussion forum.

The cassette which shows this is entitled, Tickling Nudies. (Hey, I didn't produce the tape or name it.) It was produced in June of 1997 by California Star, and released that same year.

I just rewatched the clip and I stand by my opinion that the lady has a couple of orgasms. She and the other actresses are naked (duh... I guess that follows from the title). The victim's ankles are tied to a saw horse. At the time of her first orgasm she is being tickled on the upperbody by one lady and her feet are tickled by another lady. She has a second orgasm when another lady joins in and she is tickled on her feet by two girls at once. :D

If you are into this sort of thing I'm sure you'll enjoy the clip. I know I do. :devil:

Hi sole seeker,

I remember you posted this (the Fanny Farmer one) once before. I too would <b>LOVE</b> to see this!

Regards,

TK

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back