• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidentally A Magical Girl!- Chapter 1

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
PART ONE​

A smile creased May's lips as she gazed across the lushes green fields that stretched out in front of her castle. A gentle breeze blew through the leaves of the surrounding trees, and tiny fairies flew between dozens of flowers and laughed merrily as they played. May loved going out and interacting with the fairies during tranquil days such as it was today, unfortunately she had other business to attend to.

May was a beautiful, tall woman who had long, blond hair that fell to the small of her back. Emerald green eyes and ample breasts. The woman was garbed in a beautiful white dress that fell to her feet. And sitting on top of her head was a beautiful, crystal crown.

May was the queen of the 'Land of Magic'. A place where everything magical was born. May was a kind and gentle queen who always put the needs of her people, the fairies, first.

"Mama!" Came a loud voice. May turned and saw one of her fairy children flying towards her. "Good morning mama!" The girl said, bowing low.

"Good morning Coco." May said, raising her hands up to the small fairy.

Coco giggled as she sat down in the palms of May's hands and smiled lovingly up at her mother.

Coco was also beautiful. She had short, black hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. She had beautiful brown eyes and was garbed in a brown dress that fell to her bare knees. On her bare feet she wore a pair of wooden sandals.

"Where are the rest of your sisters?" May wondered, turning towards the thrown room.

"I'm not sure…" Coco admitted. "But I'm here first, right?" She asked.

May giggled. "That's right."

When May entered the thrown room her smile vanished instantly. Her eyes were trained on the three scales that stood directly in front of her. "Oh no…." The woman breathed, slowly shaking her head.

Coco looked up at her mother and furrowed her eyebrows. She then turned her attention to the scales. The girl gasped.

The three scales showed the balance of light and darkness, good and evil on three different planets. The first scale on the far right showed the balance of darkness in the 'Land of Darkness'.

The 'Land of Darkness' usually had it's scale completely turned towards darkness, but now it was almost gone.

The 'Land of Magic' also known as the 'Land of Light' was still normal, but the 'Land of Light and Darkness' was tipping more towards darkness then light. That place was also known as Earth.

"How could…" May began, slowly shaking her head again. The woman had never seen something like this happen before, but was warned by her advisors that it could happen. "Coco listen very carefully to me." May began.

Coco flew from her mothers hands. "I already know mama." The girl said, smiling eagerly at her mother. "I'll go get my other sisters and tell them we have to go to earth, right?"

"That's right." May said, nodding. "We need ten magical girls…" Coco nodded and turned to leave, but May stopped her. "Tell your sisters that we need these magical girls in a hurry, but… Tell them to be careful and their mama is watching out for them."

Coco blushed hard and nodded. "Right!" She said. And with that she flew out of the thrown room. Another woman was standing at the doors now. She was bowing low to queen May.

"Your majesty?" The woman began.

"Please stand." May said, turning to the woman.

The woman stood. She had long, silver hair that fell to the small of her back. Bright blue eyes that shimmered like tiny pools of water, small rounded shoulders and ample breasts. The girl was garbed in a gray kimono with wooden sandals on her feet. Her name was Silvia.

"Would you like me to travel to earth with the princesses?" Silvia asked.

May wanted to say yes. She was very protective of all the fairies that lived in the land of magic, but she was especially protective of her ten daughters. "No." May said, fighting her true feelings. "They need to do this on their own, but please watch out for them with me."

"Of course." Silvia said. Even though she was very loyal to queen May she didn't always agree with her decisions. And this was one of those decisions she didn't agree with.

***​

The sun was shining through the partially closed curtains striking the eyes of the young girl who was sleeping soundly beneath her warm blankets. Groaning the girl rolled onto her stomach, hoping to block the suns rays, but it was too late. She had been woken up. Sighing deeply the girl sat up and threw her covers off of her.

Swinging her bare feet over the side of the bed the girl sat there a moment wishing she could go back to sleep, but one look at her clock told her that would be impossible. Even if she could fall back asleep her mother would be waking her soon.

The girl had school after all.

The young girl's name was Jennifer. She had short, fiery red hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. She had dark brown eyes and was currently garbed in a long, white t-shirt, with matching shorts. The girl was fifteen years old.

"Honey?" Came a soft voice, outside her door.

"I'm awake mom. Thanks!" Jennifer called.

"Ok. Breakfast is ready." Her mother said, and with that Jennifer heard the sounds of footsteps heading away from her room.

Jennifer sighed deeply and leapt off the bed. The girl quickly showered and changed into her school uniform. After that she headed downstairs to eat breakfast with her mother. "Morning!" Jennifer said, happily walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey." Jennifer's mother said, turning and smiling brightly at her daughter. The two girls looked almost alike except her mother had black hair, instead of red. And her hair was much longer. "Did you sleep well?" The woman asked.

"Great! What's for breakfast?" Jennifer asked, plopping herself down into a chair.

"You get right to the point, don't you?" Her mother said, giggling. "Well I have some eggs, bacon and toast for you." The woman said, placing a plate filled with food down in front of her daughter.

"Wow!" Jennifer exclaimed taking up her fork. "Thanks mom!" The girl's mother hardly ever cooked breakfast like that for her daughter. Normally she got oatmeal or fruit for breakfast. "What's the occasion?"

"You start school today, right?" Her mother said. "Were both celebrating!"

"You just don't want me around the house anymore." Jennifer said, eyeing her mother suspiciously.

"That's not true… Well a little of it is." Her mother said, giggling. "But I love you."

"Yeah yeah…" Jennifer said, as she began eating. Even though she looked glum the girl was actually excited about going to school as well. It had been such a long time since she had seen any of her friends. "I can't wait to see Maria and Kelly again."

"I bet you can't." Her mother said, sitting at the table with her daughter. "You know this year is a great chance for you to pick up your grades. I want you to be an 'A' student, you hear?"

"I'll do my best…" Jennifer said, but she wasn't confident that would happen.

After breakfast Jennifer grabbed her backpack that was filled with books and headed outside. "See you later honey!" Her mother said, waving goodbye to her daughter. "You have a great day!" She said.

"I will!" Jennifer said, waving goodbye to her mother. And with that she turned on her heels and started running to school.

Jennifer had been living with just her mother for nearly four years. Her parents had divorced and her father had moved away from the city. The girl hadn't spoken with him since and that was fine with her.

The girl ran for several minutes before she reached a long road that led directly to her school. Other girls were heading for the school as well. Each one looked just as excited as Jennifer did to be going back, though a few looked a little glum.

"JENNIFER!" Maria cried, throwing her arms suddenly around Jennifer's neck.

Jennifer giggled and looked over her shoulder at Maria. Maria had short blond hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders, she had bright blue eyes and was garbed in the same uniform as Jennifer.

"Did you miss me?!" Maria demanded.

"Yeah!" Jennifer said, nodding. "Where's Kelly?" The girl asked, glancing around.

"She's coming I bet." Maria said. "We should get to school though. Were going to be late!" Maria said, grabbing Jennifer by the hand and pulling her along.

"Yeah ok." Jennifer said. The girl felt bad about leaving without Kelly, but didn't want to be late on her first day of school.

***​

Coco did as her mother had asked and informed her other sisters about what was going on. Without a moment to lose all ten fairies headed to Earth and then separated to find their own magical girl.

Now Coco was sitting on a tree branch using a small device to find the right girl to transform into a magical girl.

Coco sighed deeply as a sea of young girls passed her. They all looked happy to be going somewhere, but a few looked a little disappointed for some reason.

"What is it with this planet?" Coco wondered, aloud. The fairy glanced up at the skies. "It's too hot. The wind feels dirty… I don't like Earth!"

Coco glanced down at her detector. Suddenly a small light began flashing on it. "There!" She cried.

"JENNIFER!" Someone shouted.

Coco glanced up and spotted a red haired girl being hugged by someone. "That's her…" Coco muttered, crawling along the tree branch. "She's going to be my magical girl!" The small fairy was about to fly out to greet the young girl, but remembered she had to do this in secret.

After casting an invisibility spell on herself the small fairy flew towards the young red haired girl. She couldn't wait to transform the girl into a magical girl.

Continue the adventure!​

'Accidentally A Magical Girl' is an ongoing series people will be able to read and enjoy for free. Click the links below to continue reading!

Chapter One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6144072/accidentally_a_magical_girl.html?cat=44

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6146432/accidentally_a_magical_girl.html?cat=44

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back