• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jackie Chan Adventures M/M Foot tickling

Ticklehunter

TMF Poster
Sorry to disappoint you /F fans, but for those of us who care about such things there was a really funny scene on this mornings J.Chan.
A crazed practical joking Monkey demon puppet(Hey I don't make this stuff up.) returns and is bent on revenge toward Jackie and Uncle. The big sumo guy is alone at the shop and the monkey comes in looking for them. The sumo guy won't tell him where they are. The mokey tells a corny joke to which the big guy replies "Not funny." so the monkey straps him down on an operating table. He is wearing scrubs and says "I'll show you funny!"
They pan down to the sumo's bare foot and the shadow of the monkey approaching it holding what appears to be a knife. The sumo looks worried. They go back to his foot and the monkey produces a feather and begins to tickle his toes and arch. The sumo begins to sweat and his face begins to twitch as he tries to hold back. He then begins to yell and scream very loudly as the camera focuses in on the outside of the shop where you can still hear him protesting in agony.
Very cool scene. (And before you all say, Yes it's sad it wasn't Jade. But you know what? TOUGH!!!! MUHUHUUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA... I'm okay.)

Peace.

for get about Jade.. Too bad it wasnt Viper from the J Team!!!!!!!

Sounds like a funny scene, Ticklehunter. I'm sure all the /M fans (not me, sorry!) like seeing a sumo wrestler taken down by tickling, and on his bare foot, no less! :)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I wanna c Jade and Viper tickled!!!!!! :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

EPISODE WITH TICKLING

IN ITALY THE SERIES STAR TOMORROW
WHAI IS THE TITLE OF THE EPISODE WITH TICKLING?
ANA JACKIE DON'T TICKLED IN THIS CARTOON?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back