• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Book One- Teacher and Worse Enemy

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
PROLOGUE​

The sun was shining brightly overhead and a warm breeze blew through the girl’s long, black hair as she walked down the pebble laid path. Her dark brown eyes were trained on the road ahead.

The woman was beautiful. She stood exactly six feet tall. She had small, rounded shoulders and dark brown eyes. The woman was garbed in a white robe that fell to her bare knees. A red sash was tied tightly around her waist and on her feet she wore black boots. Draped across her shoulders was a metallic staff.

Perhaps the most striking thing about the woman, besides her beautiful looks was the gem that was hung around her neck. It sparkled unnaturally in the light. As though a soul had been trapped inside.

The woman’s name was Irma.

Rounding a corner the girl spotted a figure leaning against the remnants of an old castle. The wall she leaned against was made of stone and had several cracks in it. Something about the figure caused Irma to halt in her tracks.

The figure was a woman. She had short, bright red hair that fell to her broad shoulders. She had emerald green eyes, and ample breasts. The woman was beautiful and was garbed in heavy, iron armor with strange symbols carved into it. Her midriff, arms and thighs were exposed and the hilt of a sword could be seen over her left shoulder. The chest plate she wore had a small, red gem embedded into it.

The woman had her arms crossed in front of her chest.

“Who are you?” Irma asked.

The girl opened her eyes and smiled. “Alina.” The red haired woman answered.

“That gem.” Irma began. “I want it.”

“Can you take it?” Alina asked, pushing off the wall and stepping onto the path.

“Of course.” Irma said, pointing at her own crystal. “You might not know this, but I’ve already taken three gym and counting the gem you already have you only have two. I’m a lot stronger then you are.” The girl said, smiling proudly at her own accomplishments.

“Very impressive.” Alina said, holding up her hands. “I have two and when I take yours I’ll have six, right?” The girl asked, holding up six fingers.

The way Alina said that angered Irma. Twirling her staff overhead and then pointing one of the ends at Irma. The girl was ready for battle.

Alina giggled as she drew her sword and pointed the tip at Irma. “Hope you’re ready!” She said and with that Alina rushed after Irma. Swinging her sword hard Irma parried the first few attacks, but Alina was faster.

Turning on her heels the girl swung her sword hard knocking Irma back several feet. Without missing a beat Alina leapt at her opponent and swung her sword once more.

The attack was so powerful that Irma almost lost her grip on her staff.

The girl staggered back several feet. Sweat was trickling down her brow. “You’re… better then… you look.” The girl breathed.

Alina laughed. “And you’re as weak as you look.”

Irma narrowed her eyes at Alina. She had never been talked to in such a manner, even when she fought stronger opponents then she was. “How dare you…” The girl breathed, in a low voice. “Do you have any idea who I am!?” She roared.

Alina shrugged her shoulders. “It doesn’t matter to me. I’ll forget you as soon as you as soon as I’m finished with you.”

Irma bared her teeth at Alina. Her hands were shaking. “I’m going to kill you!” She roared, leaping at Alina.

Alina smirked. With a single swing of her sword the girl knocked Irma’s staff out of her hands sending it flying. Irma watched in terror as Alina raised her sword over her head and brought it down just as fast. The last thing she remembered was Alina’s smiling face and everything going dark.

***​

Irma groaned and carefully opened her eyes. At first she didn’t know where she was or what happened, but when she saw Alina sitting a few feet away from her she remembered everything.

“YOU!” Irma snapped.

Alina jumped and began looking around. “Who said that!? Who? Who?” Her eyes turned to Irma. A smile sudden creased the girl’s lips. “Oh right… It was probably you, right?” She said.

Irma was about to sit up, but stopped when she felt something had been wrapped around her wrists and legs. Glancing up she saw her hands had been tied tightly to her metallic staff that was lying on the other side of two trees. Her feet were bare and rope had been wrapped tightly around them.

“What’s going on?!” Irma demanded. Alina stood and turned to the helpless girl. When the girl turned Irma noticed her captor was wearing her gem around her neck. “Give that back!” Irma demanded.

“Sorry.” Alina said, flicking the gem with her index finger. “I’ve grown fond of it… So much that I want to make it apart of my gem.

“Wait…” Irma began, digging her heels into the ground.

“I won’t do anything to you if you relinquish your grip on the gem. How does that sound?” Alina asked. “I’ll even cut you lose and spare you any embarrassment.”

Irma shook her head. “No.” She said, angrily. “I’ll never relinquish it…” The girl said, her voice trailed as Alina smirked. Sitting on the ground near Irma’s feet the girl wrapped a powerful arm around them and held them close to her side.

“One last chance.” Alina said, holding up her free hand and wiggling her fingers.

“I said… No!” Irma said, squirming in Alina’s grasps. The girl was feeling giddy.

Alina’s smile grew evil. “Great… I was hoping you’d say no.” And with that Alina dug her fingers into Irma’s bare soles and began tickling them mercilessly. Irma squealed with ticklish laughter and began thrashing wildly in Alina’s grasps. She kicked her feet hard and then tried to pull them away, but Alina was too powerful for her.

The girl raked her fingers up and down Irma’s tender soles. She scratched the girl’s arches mercilessly and then began scratching her heels.

Irma screamed with ticklish laughter. She thrashed wildly in her binds, but no matter how hard she struggled and pulled the girl just couldn’t escape. The finger nails tracing along her ticklish feet felt like thousands of tiny needles.

“COME ON…!” Irma cried. “P-PLEASE… NO… M-MORE!” The girl screamed through her ticklish laughter.

Irma’s chest heaved and her body shook violently.

Alina giggled as she dug her index finger between each of Irma’s toes and scratched the skin between. After she finished tickling between the last toe she began raking her nails mercilessly over both feet at the same time.

“OK!” Irma screamed loudly. “I QUIT! I QUIT!”

“Say it!” Alina ordered, not letting up on her torture.

“PLEASE… STOP… FIRST!” Irma screamed.

Alina shook her head. “You can relinquish the gems to me while laughing. Now do it!”

“O-OK…” Irma cried. “I… R-RELINQUISH… THE… GEMSSSS… T-TO… YOU!” She roared.

With a bright flash of light the Irma’s gem vanished and Alina felt a surge of power coursing through her body. She felt stronger and faster then before. “Excellent!” Alina said, jumping to her feet. The girl turned and stared down at Alina who was sucking in as much oxygen as possible. “You did good young lady.” Alina said, putting her hands on her hips.

“You… said…” Irma said, taking several deep breaths. The girl swallowed. “You’d let me go.”

“I did say that, didn’t I?” Alina said, bending down beside Irma. The girl pulled out a small dagger, but instead of cutting the ropes that bound Irma, instead she cut the girl’s robes exposing her breasts.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Irma cried, her cheeks grew redder then before.

“I said I would cut you free if you relinquished the gyms before, you didn’t so instead you get embarrassed.” Alina said, sheathing her knife and standing. “See you later!” And with that Alina headed back to the path.

Please Click The Links Below To Read The Rest Of The Book. Thanks!

Prologue: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6170964/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

Chapter One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6170972/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6170978/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

Chapter Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6170990/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

Chapter Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6170998/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

Chapter Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6171004/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

Chapter Six: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6171008/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

Chapter Seven: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6171014/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

Chapter Eight: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6171016/book_one_teacher_and_worse_enemy.html?cat=44

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back