• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Day Three: The FBI Gets Involved!

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
Special Agent Lauren Paxton of the F.B.I. busies herself at her computer, frantically researching the accounts of the strange 6-week disappearances of twenty-one single and straight men in the past two years. All of them suffered temporary amnesia brought on upon by extreme sensual stimulation. But how? According to all of the reports, none of them could remember a single thing except for the vague image of a masked female assailant. Upon their physical examination, the doctors found faint but unmistakeable fingernail markings mixed with a few marks made by, what appeared to the doctors to be brushes of different sizes, shapes, and textures. Paxton had asked to take lead into the bizarre case for reasons still unbeknownst to her superior, Director In Charge, Warren Huntington Sr.

Paxton, being a ravenous beauty, with her long and flowing brown hair that was constantly put into either a messy bun or ponytail and dazzling eyes have always been underestimated by her fellow collegues. They thought that someone so beautiful and so fragile looking at 122 lbs could never amount to much of a special agent, especially if she was to be in a situation that involved physical fighting and stunts. She proved them all wrong when she not only handled herself very well with the physical training regiment given to all FBI agents, but excelled over every other female agent in training...including a few of the male agents as well. When it came to the intelligence part of FBI training, no one matched her. But of course, being the best at training and fighting simultion doesn't mean squat in real life situations. This case will be the hardest for anyone to crack...but I'll do it just to prove to everyone that I can do whatever I set my mind to, she thought to herself, causing a slight smirk across her face as she continued to review the file...

Meanwhile, in the very same warehouse, the villainous femme fetale has already started in on her helpless victim, starting with a few hours on his poor, helplessly ticklish feet with two long and fluffy ostrich feathers, continuing the same pattern of up and down the soles twenty-one times and then back and forth across the toepads the same number of times. The poor victim was awake throughout the whole ordeal. Reguardless that he had once again went into a jelly like state of quivering flesh within half the time, she continued her torture with those two feathers, never missing a beat and constantly taunting him with her soft and seductive voice. When he began to think that he would go insane with all the tickling, she stopped.

"I have just tickled your feet nonstop with these two ostrich feathers for 3 hours now. Any normal man under that kind of constant stimulation would've surely fainted away as I would continue to tickle him til he awoke from his stupor to even more tickling. But yet, you managed to survive without fail. Delicious! Speaking of 'delicious'..." her voice trailed off and he could see that she had once again kneeled in front of his feet. His body, still recovering from the feather torture, somehow already knew what was coming next, but only managed to slightly curl it's toes rather meekly. The femme fatale only known to her victim as Ms. Andrea, pulled the toes of his right foot back with ease and then slowly moved her face toward his soles and began to softly kiss his feet all over the sole, heel, and ball of the foot. This both puzzled her victim and yet, strangely pleased him at the same time...

"Mmmmm, so tasty! And you seem to be enjoying yourself. Maybe you are beginning to LIKE my company afterall. Most...well all of the men before you would be begging by now for their release. But yet you stay so completely at ease, knowing that my light kisses now could always go back to more tickles!" She exclaimed. At her word, she slowly stuck her tongue out and wiggled the tip of it directly in the middle of his sole, which caused him to buck slightly and give off a strangely playful giggle. Could he really be enjoying himself? Could he possibly be the One that I've been looking for all this time? Her thoughts raced throughout her body as she continued to lick at the middle of his sole, slowly expanding the range of her tongue up to the ball of his foot and then back down to the middle of the sole, then down his heel, then back up the right side of his foot. She then lightly skimmed passed the top of his toes and then down the other side of his foot. He was giggling louder and louder as her tongue continued it's teasing trace of his foot....and then she went and did the same thing to his left foot, starting with the light kissing and ending with the long, lingering strokes of her tongue...then she stopped to talk to him yet again...

"You seem pleased. Perhaps you may never want to leave my company? Maybe you would like for me to continue, hmm? What do you say?" Not giving him a second to ponder, she began again. This time, she took the big toe of his left foot completely into her mouth, swirling the infernal tongue inside around and around. With this new stimulation, he howled with laughter once again. This thoroughly pleased Ms. Andrea so. So much in fact, she removed her mouth from around his big toe to begin lightly nibbling the pad, which only served to tickle him even more so. Giggling, she moved to his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th toe, lightly nibbling along the toepads as her victim continued to howl in ticklish agony. She continued to lick and nibble on his toes in the same pattern exactly twenty-one times. She then continued the same pattern of licking and nibbling on his toes on the right foot. She continued for several hours, a lot longer than she originally had planned to. She just couldn't help herself. His feet were so tasty and incredibly ticklish. She continued to lick and nibble on all of his toes til they were completely drenched in her saliva and reddened with her teeth marks....it was way past his lunch time until she finally stopped. He was gasping for air, giggling and staring off into space.

"Well now, my tasty morsel! I'm sorry, but I tickled you so much and for so long, we passed up lunch time, so now I shall return shortly with your dinner...a rather early dinner. Which means, more tickles afterwards" she said as she started towards the exit...

Last edited:
Apparently this series isn't gonna be as popular as I thought if I'm not getting any feedback at all. Perhaps I should just leave this project unfinished. The whole point of the reply option here in the story section is to give comments, complements, and/or advice on how we (the writers) can improve. If there aren't any replies, how else am I going to know whether or not to continue? If there is not a reply within the next week, I will have no choice but to shut the series down without an ending.

Thank you, me4o. That's just the encouragement that I needed. I'll get back to work tomarow since I'm going to be off from work for the next 5 days :rockingout:

Great writing, content, and story line. Please continue, I just read the story sorry for delayed response.

I just found this episode. Keep going. I share your long hair fetish and have enjoyed those parts.

Any questions or comments about the new character developments?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back