• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joe and Sunday- Chapter One (F/F)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
CHAPTER ONE​

Joe headed out of her small cabin and made her way towards the small garden located just a few yards away from her home. The garden was filled with all types of vegetables. The vegetables ranged from carrots, to cabbages. All the vegetables in the garden looked like they were ready to be picked, but Joe knew better. The vegetables still needed to stay outside just a little longer.

Joe was a beautiful girl. She stood exactly five feet tall. She had short, green hair that fell to her small, rounded shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a purple and green t-shirt that was tucked into a matching pair of shorts. On her feet the girl wore matching boots that rose just above her ankles.

Picking up a watering can the girl began watering her vegetables carefully. “You guy’s are looking great!” The girl admired, bending down the girl began examining all of her vegetables. To her delight she couldn’t see any tiny bugs crawling over them.

The girl wasn’t crazy about picking bugs off her vegetables, but she would rather deal with those then Sunday. Sunday was a rabbit girl who often stole her vegetables. She was harder to deal with then bugs.

Joe gasped and turned towards her home. To her surprise the door to her cabin was now closed. “No…” The girl breathed, running up to the door and grabbing the handle. The girl pulled as hard as she could, but the door refused to open. “No! HEY!” Joe cried, slamming her fists against the door.

“No one’s home!” Called a familiar voice. It was Sunday.

Joe ran around her cabin and peered into her home through a window. The girl spotted the rabbit girl named Sunday going through her refrigerator. “Get out of my fridge!” Joe cried.

Sunday turned and smile. The girl was carrying a bottle of carrot juice in her left hand and a whole cabbage in her right.

Sunday was a beautiful rabbit girl. She had short, silver hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a white dress that fell to her bare knees and on her feet and hands she wore gloves and shoes that looks like rabbit paws. Poking out of her backside was a fluffy rabbit’s tail and poking out of the top of her head were a pair of bunny ears.

“What did you say Joe?” Sunday asked, taking a large bite out of the cabbage. The girl then tipped the bottle of carrot juice to her lips and drank.

Joe glared at the rabbit girl. “GET… OUT… OF… MY… CABIN!” The girl shouted angrily.

“In a second!” Sunday said, giggling. The girl bite into the cabbage once more and then downed the rest of the carrot juice. “Ok! I’m down!” Sunday cried, tossing the half-eaten cabbage and empty carrot juice bottle over her shoulder. Laughing the girl ran to the door, unlocked it and headed outside.

Joe ran around her cabin just as Sunday was running out. “GET BACK HERE!” The girl shouted.

“No way!” Sunday giggled. “You’ll never…” She began, but stopped when she felt a pair of powerful arms wrap around her waist. “Huh?” She said, glancing over her shoulder. To her surprise Joe had captured her.

The two girls fell face first onto the ground. Joe quickly sat on Sunday’s waist facing her feet. “That’s it!” Joe cried, hugging Sunday’s feet close to her chest. “I’m going to punish you for all the vegetables you’ve stolen from me! And I’ve been craving some carrot juice all day!”

“Wait!” Sunday cried, as Joe tugged the girl’s shoes off her feet, exposing her bare soles. Without warning Joe began tickling Sunday’s feet.

Sunday burst into ticklish laughter and began thrashing wildly in Joe’s grasps. The girl pounded her fists against the ground. “STOP IT! D-DON’T TICKLE ME!” Sunday cried, with ticklish laughter.

Joe ignored the rabbit girl as she raked her fingers furiously over the tender soles of the girl. She dug her fingers between each of Sunday’s toes, tickling the skin between. After the girl tickled between each toe she began scratching Sunday’s heels mercilessly.

Sunday’s cheeks grew bright red. Closing her eyes tightly. Sunday was incredibly ticklish and couldn’t stand it when anyone tickled her. This wasn’t the first time Joe had trapped and tickled the poor rabbit girl. Actually Joe had captured Sunday once before as she was crawling back into her home.

“PLEASE…” Sunday cried, as Joe began raking her nails furiously over her feet.

“Why should I?” Joe asked, halting her torture. “There’s no reasoning with you. It doesn’t matter if I leave vegetables out for you or not you keep stealing more!”

“But…” Sunday began, touching her index fingers together. “You know I have baby brothers and sisters to take care of… That’s why…”

Joe narrowed her eyes at Sunday. “I know you’re an only child!” Joe snapped, reaching for Sunday’s feet.

“WAIT!” Sunday cried. “I forgot… They aren’t my brothers and sisters they’re my children! I’m a mommy now!”

“LIAR!” Joe snapped. “I know you don’t like guys!” Joe began tickling Sunday’s feet mercilessly.

“WAIT!” Sunday cried, through her ticklish laughter. “YOU… DON’T… HAVE TO LIKE… GUY’S… TO HAVE CHILDREN… W-WITH THEM!” The girl laughed, hysterically.

Joe spent several moments teasing and playing with Sunday’s toes before she attacked the poor girl’s arches. After several moments of mercilessly tickling the girl began scratching her heels mercilessly.

Sunday felt warm tears forming in the corners of her eyes. “NO MORE… I’M SORRY!” Sunday cried.

Joe gave Sunday’s feet one last tickle before stopping. “Alright.” She said, releasing the poor rabbit girl. “But the next time…” She began. The girl stopped talking when she felt the ground beneath them start to tremble. “What the…”

Sunday screamed when she saw the ground beneath her crack and then fall away. Both she and Joe plummet into darkness.

***​

Joe closed her eyes as she plummeted into darkness. The girl had no idea where Sunday was, but felt the rabbit girl was close. Joe wanted to reach out to the rabbit girl, to hold her. The girl hated to admit it, especially to herself, but she was scared and didn’t want to die alone.

Just when the girl thought it was over she felt herself land on something soft. Opening her eyes slowly the girl saw she was in a metallic room.

“Where are we?” Sunday asked.

Joe sat up and looked around. The girl saw she was lying in a net. Beside her was Sunday and lying beside Sunday were her shoes. “I don’t know…” Joe began looking around.

“Welcome.” Came an unfamiliar voice. Joe and Sunday looked down and spotted a blond haired girl standing near a metallic door. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest. “You two are lucky you were outside.”

“Who are you?” Joe asked, leaping out of the net and landing a few feet away form the girl. Sunday had leapt out of the net as well, but to her dismay she had landed hard on her butt. She was now wearing her shoes.

“My name is Silvia.” The blond girl answered. “And you two are Joe and Sunday, correct?” The girl asked.

Joe and Sunday exchanged quizzical looks. “How did you know?” Sunday asked.

“Because I’m a fan of your fairy tale.” Silvia answered, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Fairy tale?” Joe said, furrowing her eyebrows.

“That’s right.” Silvia said, nodding. “Right now you’re in wonderland. Wonderland number one, to be exact.” Silvia continued. “This place is a gateway between all the fairy tales that have ever been created. Our job is to maintain balance and order within all fairy tales and make sure there are no rewrites.”

“What do you mean rewrites?” Joe asked.

“Rewrites are evil forces that invade fairy tales and twists them. We make sure that doesn’t happen.” Silvia answered.

“So… we came from a fairy tale?” Joe began, pointing at herself and then Sunday. “So what happened to us?”

Silvia sighed deeply and glanced down at her feet for a moment. “You were forgotten.” The girl explained. “When enough people forget you, your world vanishes and you’re dropped down here…”

“Can we go back up?” Sunday asked, jumping to her feet. “Joe still has so many vegetable I need to eat!”

“HEY!” Joe snapped.

Silvia slowly shook her head. “No… I’m sorry.”

Joe and Sunday’s lower jaws dropped. Suddenly Sunday began sobbing uncontrollably. “It’ll be ok.” Silvia said. “You’re not going to vanish or anything. You two will be fine.”

Joe wrapped her arms around Sunday. “What should we do?” The girl asked, she also felt like crying.

“I’m glad you asked.” Silvia said. “Please come with me.”

Chapter One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6177284/joe_and_sunday.html?cat=44

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6177300/joe_and_sunday.html?cat=44

Chapter Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6177310/joe_and_sunday.html?cat=44

Chapter Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6177318/joe_and_sunday.html?cat=44

Chapter Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6177330/joe_and_sunday.html?cat=44

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back