• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidentally A Magical Girl- Chapter 2

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
PART ONE​

An alarm clock sitting next to the young girl’s head began buzzing loudly, stirring the young girl from her dreamless sleep. Yawning loudly the girl sat up and stretched her hands high over her head and then stretched out her back. She had been sleeping comfortably on a couch that was pushed underneath a large window.

The girl’s name was Lin. She had long black hair that was tied to the back of her head. She had dark brown eyes and small rounded shoulders. The girl was garbed in a t-shirt with blue sleeves and white shorts that fell to her bare knees.

Lin threw her blankets off her, turned off her alarm and got to her feet. Grabbing her glasses she slid them close to her eyes and then headed for the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Lin had been living alone in the apartment for nearly two years. Ever since her parents abandoned her. Lin didn’t hate them for it though. She actually preferred being alone, but sometimes missed having someone to talk to during the long, lonely nights.

Her parents didn’t leave her empty handed. They did give her enough money to keep making payments on the apartment, but because she was fifteen she had to be careful and not let anyone find out she was living on her own. She didn’t want to spend any amount of time looking for relatives she knew didn’t exist, or live with a foster family.

Lin changed into her school’s uniform after she took a shower. Looking herself over in the mirror the girl was ready to start her day. Grabbing her backpack she headed outside.

The sun was shining particularly brightly that morning as Lin made her way down several streets before she reached a long one that was already flooded with other students.

Lin enjoyed school. She loved learning about new and exciting things, but she had a rival. Another girl who was always threatening to take her rank in school.

The young girl continued down the long road when someone suddenly slammed into her. Lin stumbled forwards a few feet and then glanced up at the person who had ran into her. To her surprise it was Kelly. Her rival.

“Sorry about that!” Kelly said.

Lin sighed deeply and adjusted her glasses. “I wish you would be more careful. You could have hurt both of us.”

“I’m really sorry.” Kelly said, again.

Lin shrugged her shoulders. “It’s fine I guess.”

“Sorry.” Kelly said, once more before turning on her heels and running down the long street. Lin watched as the girl ran. It wasn’t that she disliked Kelly. She actually knew the girl was rather pleasant to be around, but Kelly was also like she was. They were both competitive.

Lin’s eyes widened and her lower jaw dropped in awe when she saw a large shadow fall on Kelly. The shadow looked like black ink floating in the air and as it enveloped Kelly the shadow began disappearing.

Soon the entire shadow was gone and all that remained was Kelly. The girl stood in one place for a moment before turning to Lin and giggling. Black smoke began pouring out of the girl’s curled lips. Lin took a step backwards as Kelly took a step towards her. What just happened didn’t make any sense at all.

“Oh man…” Lin breathed, as Kelly bent low and leapt at her.

***​

A warm breeze blew through Soda’s long, blue hair. Her dark brown eyes were focused on the magical girl radar she was holding in her left hand. The girl had been hiding in the bush for nearly three hours waiting for the right girl to come along.

Soda was a fairy. She had long blue hair that fell to the small of her back. She had bright blue eyes that shimmered like tiny pools of water and small rounded shoulders. The girl was dressed in a purple and pink kimono and her feet were bare.

Soda couldn’t believe the ’Land of Magic’ had somehow been bypassed by the ’Land of Darkness’ and now more evil was pouring into Earth. She could only imagine how the ’Land of Darkness’ had pulled it off.

Either way Soda swore she and her magical girl would find the reasons behind it.

A red light began flashing on Soda’s detector. The girl quickly glanced up and saw a black haired girl tumbling forwards as a brunette ran into her. “It’s that black haired girl.” Soda thought, putting her detector away.

Soda used some invisibility magic on herself and flew out from her hiding spot. The girl wanted to get started right away, but knew she would have to wait until the black haired girl was alone. She had to explain things carefully.

The brunette girl ran away from the black haired girl and now the street that was once flooded with girls was practically empty. Even though it was outside the fairy felt like she could talk to the human girl without being spotted.

It was then Soda felt a surge of darkness. Turning she saw a shadow envelop the brunette. “Oh no…” Soda muttered, her eyes lit up with horror. “A puppet master.”

When the shadow vanished the brunette turned to the black haired girl. She giggled and smoke bellowed from her curled lips. Suddenly the brunette leapt at the black haired girl. She was poised to strike.

“STOP!” Soda ordered, flying in front of the black haired girl. Slapping her hands together a golden shield formed around her and the girl behind her. The brunette’s fist collided with the shield and she was knocked several meters backwards.

As the shield vanished Soda took several deep breaths. She wasn’t powerful enough to fight any of the darkness on Earth. She could only stop it momentarily.

“Who… What are you?” Lin breathed, stepping away from Soda.

“It’s alright.” Soda said, looking at the girl over her shoulder. “You’re safe for now.”

The brunette girl giggled. More black smoke rose from her lips.

“Kelly? What’s wrong with Kelly?” Lin asked.

“It’s a puppet master. It took over your friend’s body, but don’t worry. We can save her.” Soda said. “You have to become a magical girl though.”

“Magical Girl?” Lin said, shaking her head. “This isn’t an Anime or Manga you know!” The girl cried.

“I don’t know what that is.” Soda admitted. “But if they have magical girls and they fight monsters then that’s exactly what it will be.”

Lin shook her head again. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Kelly turned and began running away from them. “WAIT!” Lin cried.

“Let her go.” Soda said, flying up and turning to Lin. “We can’t help her now. You have to become a magical girl.”

Lin stared wide eyes at soda for a moment taking everything she had just witness in. Suddenly she began walking around the tiny fairy. “I’m going to be late for school.” The girl said.

Soda sighed deeply. “I know you’re scared. Or you might not believe what’s going on, but it’s happening. The world as you know will be plunged into darkness. What happened to your friend is just the beginning.”

“She isn’t my friend.” Lin said, the girl then shook her head. “She is my friend, but were not friends. She’s…” Lin began, shaking her head harder then before.

“I get it.” Soda said, flying in front of Lin. “You’re scared. You don’t have to be.” Soda removed a necklace from her outfit. The necklace looked like a bronze scale. “Put this on and you can become a magical girl.”

Lin halted in her tracks. Her hands were shaking. The girl didn’t believe in magical girls, she didn’t believe in fairies, she only believed in what she could see.

“You’re a fairy right?” Lin asked.

Soda nodded. “I am.”

Lin closed her eyes. At first Soda wondered what Lin would decide, but when the girl opened her eyes again she held out her hand. “Alright.” She said.

Soda smiled as she sat the necklace down in Lin’s hand. “Just put it out and then say, ‘transform’ when I tell you to.” The fairy said, pointing her hands at Lin.

Lin did as she was told. At first the girl felt nothing, but then her toes started to tingle. That tingling sensation rose up her legs, arms and then into her head.

“Now.” Soda ordered.

“Transform.” Lin said, calmly.

Lin’s entire body was suddenly engulfed in light and the ground beneath her feet seemed to fall away. Lin closed her eyes tightly, but she could still see the light. The girl felt safe, warm and for some reason, loved.

When the light vanished Lin was standing in the middle of the street, but now she was wearing a strange new outfit. She wore a long sleeved, pink coat with a bright blue shirt underneath that. She wore pink gloves, a pink skirt that fell to her bare knees and on her feet she wore flat bottom, pink boots.

“Embarrassing.” Lin breathed, staring down at her body. The girl could feel her cheeks were burning.

“You look cute in that…” Soda said, landing on Lin’s left shoulder. “No one can recognize you while you’re transformed….” Her voice trailed.

Lin glanced up at Soda. She could see the fairy looked exhausted. “Looks like I’ll be missing school today.” The girl thought, sighing deeply. Plucking the fairy off her shoulder the girl headed back to her home.

Continue the adventure!​

'Accidentally A Magical Girl' is an ongoing series people will be able to read and enjoy for free. Click the links below to continue reading!

Chapter One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6144072/accidentally_a_magical_girl.html?cat=44

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6146432/accidentally_a_magical_girl.html?cat=44

Chapter Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6153002/accidentally_a_magical_girl.html?cat=44

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back