• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Endless Journey- Chapter One

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
This is a fan fiction I wrote last year. I had posted several of the chapters online, but stopped posting the rest for some reason. I found the AMV I created for the story and got inspired to post the rest. This fan fiction has a lot of anime characters in it. All my favorites. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Thanks!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zoOaKrDx-4k?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zoOaKrDx-4k?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Chapter One​

The sun was shining brightly overhead and a warm breeze blew over the face of the lone traveler as she and her motored continued down the long path heading towards the next country. The day was beautiful and it was perfect weather for traveling and the road was smooth, perfect for talking motorcycles

“Kino?” Said Hermes the motored.

“What is it Hermes?” Kino asked, looking down at her motorcycle.

[Name: Hermes
Series: Kino’s Journey

Name: Kino
Series: Kino’s Journey]

“Why did you decide to visit this country?” Hermes wondered aloud. “Seems like a pretty boring choice if you ask me.”

Kino couldn’t help, but laugh at this. “Well… I want to visit as many countries as I can. And everyone can use a little relaxation now and again.”

The two continued down the long road for several hours. Each not saying a word. When they finally reached a small town Kino began slowing down. With one hand she lifted her goggles off her eyes and slid them off her head. The town really was small. Only fifty or so buildings made it up. “I wonder….” Kino began, glancing around the buildings as she slowly passed them.

“You wonder what?” Hermes asked.

“I wonder where we can get something to eat.” Kino said, coming to a stop near a small restaurant. “Perfect! I’m starving!” Kino said, patting her stomach. The girl was about to climb off of Hermes when the ground beneath her feet began trembling. “What’s that?” Kino wondered aloud.

The people in the buildings and walking along the street halted in their tracks. Their eyes grew wide with horror. A few even ducked into buildings and homes.

“Whatever it is the people don’t seem to like it.” Hermes observed as several people scampered into a nearby house and slammed the door shut behind them.

Kino’s eyes widened as well as a giant figure slammed into the ground directly in front of her and Hermes. The creature was all black, muscular and stood well over fifteen feet tall.

“WHAT IS THAT THING!?” Hermes shouted.

Kino turned Hermes around and soon they were speeding down the road. The creature raised it’s maw towards the heavens and roared a deafening roar.

Kino could feel hear her heart pounding in her ears as she and her motored sped down the street. The tremors started up again.

“HOLD ON HERMES!” Kino said, turning down a street. The girl looked over her shoulder to see if they were being followed, to her dismay the creature was chasing after them.

Kino drew her revolver and began firing at the creature. The bullets sank deep into it’s hide, but didn’t slow the creature down. Instead it sped up and was closing the distance between them.

“Great…” Kino muttered, turning down another street. “Hermes we could have problems.” The girl said.

“Why’s that?” Hermes asked, the motorcycles voice was filled with sarcasm.

“I shot that thing four times and it’s not bleeding.” Kino answered.

Kino turned down another street. The creature slammed into a building practically demolishing it as it turned down the same street.

“What are we…” Hermes began, three figures suddenly rolled into the street. They wore rollerblades on their feet and strange frog creatures with white wings on their heads.

“KINO! WATCH OUT!” Hermes cried.

Kino was about grab the breaks when the frog creatures on the girl’s heads spread their wings and several metallic tentacles shot out of them. The tentacles wrapped themselves lovingly around Kino’s waist and Hermes, slowing them to a stop. Kino saw the figures were all girls and the frog creatures they wore on their heads like helmets were alive.

“Are you ok?” Asked one of the girls.

“She looks frightened Kumi.” Said a blond headed girl.

“I know how she feels.” Said the last girl who was hiding behind Kumi.

“Kasumi.” Said Kumi, looking at the second girl. “Take care of that demon won’t you? Yuri?” Kumi then said, looking over her shoulder at the girl who was hiding behind her. “Stop hiding and help Kasumi out.”

“But Kumi!” Yuri cried.

[Name: Kasumi
Series: Alien Nine

Name: Kumi
Series: Alien Nine

Name: Yuri
Series: Alien Nine]

“Just do it!” Kumi ordered.

Yuri reluctantly did as she was told and went to join Kasumi. Kino watched as the girls stood defiantly in front of the approaching creature. Just as it neared several metallic tentacles shot out of the frog creatures wings and wrapped tightly around the creatures legs and arms pulling it roughly to the ground. When the creature was bound the girls began shooting darts into it’s hide. With a bright flash the creature vanished.

“What did you do?” Kino asked, as Kumi’s frog creature uncoiled it’s tentacles from Kino and Hermes.

“Just shot some purification water into it.” Kasumi answered. “That’s the only way you can defeat these things.”

“Hey.” Kumi said, to Kino. “You tried to help us back there didn’t you?” The girl asked. “Thanks!”

“I didn’t do anything.” Said Kino, turning to Kumi. “That thing came after me… What was that thing anyways?”

“It’s a demon.” Said Kumi. “This countries plagued with them. More so then ever.”

“They’re really scary.” Yuri said, rolling up to Kumi. “I hate demons! I hate aliens too…” She said, looking up at the creature on her head.

“I wish you would stop doing that Yuri.” Said the frog creature.

[Name: Borg
Series: Alien Nine]

“Whoa! What is that freaky thing?!” Hermes cried out in alarm.

“Hermes!” Kino scolded Hermes.

“These are called Borgs. They protect us when we fight demons. They are also aliens.” Kumi answered, pointing to her own Borg.

“I hate them.” Yuri sobbed.

“Anyways…” Kumi began, rolling her eyes. “I want to thank you for helping us out back there. Are you planning on staying?” The girl asked.

“I don’t know. I was going to stop for some food, but got sidetracked.” Kino answered.

“Food, huh.” Kumi said, scratching her chin thoughtfully. “Yuri. Why don’t you take Kino and Hermes to a restaurant? We’ll finish our patrols here. Ok?”

Yuri nodded. “Ok.” She said. “Follow me please Kino.” Yuri said. As she began rollerblading down the street.

Kino turned Hermes around to follow after her. She could see several citizens of the city were coming out of their homes. Even though the demon was now gone Kino couldn’t help, but feel uneasy. “Let’s go Kino.” Hermes said.

“Right.” Kino said, shrugging off the uneasiness.

***​

Two small girls stood side-by-side gaping. There eyes were filled with anger and hate. Before them was a large crystal ball that displayed the battle between the demon and the girl on the motorcycle and the demon hunters.

“I… I can’t believe those stupid old ladies beat our demon!” Potaru shouted angrily, clenching her tiny hands into tight fists. “We really tried to crush that town this time!”

“We really did! Those blockheaded morons!” Pyun shouted, she was just as angry as her twin sister. “Stupid demon fighters are making fools out of us!”

[Name: Potaru
Series: Magical Witch Punie-Chan

Name: Pyun
Series: Magical Witch Punie-Chan]

The girls gritted there teeth. “What should we do now?” Potaru asked. “Mama isn’t going to like this.”

“I know.” Pyun said, nodding. “I do have an idea.”

“Tell me!” Potaru said, her eyes lit up with hope.

***​

Kino and Hermes rented a room for the night. Kino took a quick shower and was stepping out of the bathroom drying her hair. “I’m exhausted.” Kino said, yawning loudly. “Food was good though.”

“It was nice of that restaurant owner to give you a free dinner.” Hermes said, the motored had been parked near the foot of the giant bed.

“Yeah… Too bad we couldn’t get this room for free. No more rooms for a while.” Kino said, sighing deeply.

“Doesn’t matter. I like sleeping outside.” Said Hermes.

Kino sat on the edge of the large bed staring down at her bare feet. Her mind was on the creature and the events that unfolded. “Demons and demon hunters.” Kino muttered.

“What was that?” Hermes asked.

At first Kino hesitated. She didn’t want to cause Hermes any unnecessary worry, but couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling from before. “It was what Kumi said to me before we parted ways. She was a demon hunter. And those Borgs are used to hunt demons. So this isn’t something that’s just happened. It’s been happening for a while now.”

“That’s true.” Hermes said.

“I wonder… Why.” Kino said, dropping the towel on the floor and laying back on the bed.

“Kino. It’s not good to think about these things. That behomith is dead now.”

“You mean behemoth?” Kino asked.

“Yeah… That’s what I said.” Hermes said, quickly.

“It’s dead, but still… There must be more out there.” Said Kino.

“Do you want to find out?” Hermes asked.

Kino closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “I don’t know. Common sense tells me to leave. Curiosity is telling me to find out.”

“Well knowing you curiosity is speaking louder. We’ll find out.” Hermes said. “Or die trying.”

“We’ll see.” Kino said, and with that the girl crawled underneath her warm blankets. “Goodnight Hermes.”

“Goodnight Kino.”

The sun was just about to rise over the horizon when the hotel began shaking violently. Pictures fell from the walls, antiques crashed to the ground and people began screaming in horror.

Kino’s eyes flashed open. “Another one?” She said, jumping out of bed.

“Are you going?” Hermes asked as Kino began changing into her regular clothes.

“I am. I want to see the demon fighters fight this thing.” Kino said, grabbing her weapons. “You stay here Hermes. I’ll be back in a little while.” Before Hermes could utter a word of protest Kino was running out of her room and out of the hotel. She could see the streets were empty of all life.

“KINO!” Yuri cried, rounding a corner and spotting the girl. “Why are you out here?” She asked. “You should go back inside!”

Kino could tell the girl was frightened. “I want to help.” Kino said.

Yuri smiled happily as tears formed in the corners of her eyes. “Here!” She said, handing Kino a gun. “It has purification darts in it. Just follow me.” Yuri said.

“What about you?” Kino asked, looking down at the gun.

“I have another.” Yuri replied, reaching behind her back and pulling out another pistol. “I always carry two.” The girl said. “Please follow me.”

Kino did as she was told and followed after the demon hunter. “Yuri? Can I ask you something?” Kino asked, as she and Yuri headed down several streets.

“What is it?” Yuri said.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but you don’t seem cutout to be a demon hunter. So why are you doing this?” Kino asked.

“Cause no one else wanted to do it so I have to.” Yuri said, sadly.

“What do you mean?” Kino asked.

The two girls ran down an alleyway and into an empty street. Several buildings had been destroyed. “Every able person has to register as a guardian of their town.” Yuri began, looking at Kino through the corners of her eyes. “My full title is ’Royal Guardian of the Ninth Division’. And a few months ago I was voted in as a demon hunter because no one else in my division wanted to do it.”

“I see…” Kino said, but didn’t fully understand.

“Kasumi and Kumi are nice to me though.” Yuri said, blushing a little as she spoke of them.

“That’s good.” Kino said, with a smile.

A loud roar caught the girl’s attention. “Come… On.” Yuri said, reluctantly.

Both girls ran down the long road until they reached the edge of town. Beyond was a thick forest. “Let’s go.” Yuri said. Kino followed close behind.

Kino’s eyes flashed to Yuri’s feet. Before she could ask if the demon hunter was going to take off her rollerblades the wheels suddenly vanished and the girl was running normally.

“Not bad.” Kino muttered.

The girls continued to run for several minutes until they reached a clearing. There they saw a massive creature. The creature was much bigger then the one from yesterday.

“Let’s do it Yuri!” The Borg sitting on Yuri’s head shouted. Yuri nodded and moved forwards. Her hands were placed close to her chest like she was ready to protect herself at any moment.

The Borg spread it’s white wings and shot several metallic tentacles at the creature. The creature was faster and ducked quickly to the right and began charging after Yuri.

Yuri screamed in terror.

Kino pushed Yuri out of the way and began shooting her gun. The darts struck the creature in the side. Kino leapt out of the way just as the creature roared in pain and slammed into the ground. Dirt and dust shot into the sky.

At first Kino thought the creature would vanish like the one yesterday did, but instead it stood erect and roared in rage. Turning it’s massive frame towards Kino the creature leapt forwards and lashed out with it’s claws.

Just as the creature was about to strike the traveler down several metallic tentacles wrapped around it’s arms and pulled hard. The creature slammed face first into the ground.

Kino took this opportunity to fire several darts into the creatures hide. She even shot one of it’s eyes. With a loud hiss the creature vanished.

“Good work Yuri!” The Borg said.

Kino took a deep breath. It wasn’t until then that she realized Yuri was huddled on the ground. Her arms were held out in front of her face. “She really isn’t cut out for this.” Kino thought, feeling sorry for the girl. “Yuri?” Kino said, gently touching Yuri’s shoulders. Yuri jumped a little and looked up at Kino. Her eyes were filled with tears and her cheeks were bright red and damp from crying. “It’s ok. We can go back now.” Kino said, smiling warmly.

“Kino…” Yuri sobbed.

The two girls made it back to the town, but it was strangely quiet. “What’s going on now?” Kino wondered.

“Kasumi? Kumi?” Yuri muttered, glancing around the town. The girls began walking around the town. They called for Megumi and Kasumi, but they didn’t answer back.

“Where did they go?” Kino asked, aloud. As they walked the traveler saw Yuri was getting more and more afraid.

Finally the girls reached the last street in the town. There they saw Kasumi and Kumi standing in the middle of the street. Yuri gasped and fresh tears began trickling down her cheeks. The two demon hunters had been petrified.

“KUMI! KUMI!” Yuri cried, running up to the petrified girls. She wrapped her arms around the two girls and began sobbing uncontrollably. Kino gasped as well. By the pose and expressions on the demon hunter’s faces she could tell whatever did them in horrified them.

“Hermes…” Kino whispered, suddenly remembering her motored. The girl began running as fast as she could. She didn’t stop until she reached her room. Plowing through the doors she gasped. Hermes had been petrified as well. “Hermes….” Kino muttered. She felt a lump form in her throat and her eyes started to burn, but the girl angrily rubbed her eyes and swallowed hard.

When Kino reached Yuri again she said, “Yuri… We need to find out what happened here. We should go.”

“I can’t!” Yuri sobbed. “I can’t leave them! They’re going to be lonely without me here!”

“They have each other. Let’s go Yuri. We might be able to help them.” Kino said, but wasn’t sure if that was true or not. The girl gently took hold of Yuri’s arms and pulled her away from Kasumi and Kumi. “Let’s go Yuri.”

The two girls walked slowly down the street. Yuri was still crying uncontrollably. Kino wanted to say something to make the girl feel better, but the words wouldn’t come. She wasn’t sure there were any.

“WE DID IT! WE DID IT!” Came the voice of two girls singing merrily.

“Huh?” Yuri said, looking up.

Kino grabbed Yuri’s hand and pulled the girl with her as she ran around a corner and spotted two small, cute girls in the middle of the street. The two girls were dancing merrily.

“Mama will be really happy with us now!” Potaru said, happily.

“Yeah she will!” Pyun cried.

“YAY!” Both girls cheered.

“Are you the ones who did this?” Yuri asked, her voice shook as she spoke.

“Huh?” The two girls said in unison. “We missed two of them!” Potaru said, pointing at Kino and Yuri with a stern finger.

“We can take care of them pretty easily.” Pyun said, putting her hands high on her hips and smiling evilly. The two girls held their left hands over their heads. On their index fingers they wore half a heart shaped ring. “RISE VICTIMS OF THE PAST!” They cried out. Putting their rings together completing the heart.

With a bright flash of light several creatures began climbing out of the streets and walls of the buildings. These creatures stood exactly five feet tall and were humanoid in appearance.

“We’ll teach you to humiliate us!” Potaru and Pyun said in unison. “NOW KILL KILL KILL THEM!”

TO BE CONTINUED…​

Chapter One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180702/the_endless_journey_chapter_one.html?cat=44

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180718/the_endless_journey_chapter_two.html?cat=44

Chapter Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180728/the_endless_journey_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Chapter Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180754/the_endless_journey_chapter_four.html?cat=44

Chapter Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180760/the_endless_journey_chapter_five.html?cat=44

Chapter Six: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180768/the_endless_journey_chapter_six.html?cat=44

Chapter Seven: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180770/the_endless_journey_chapter_seven.html?cat=44

Chapter Eight: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180790/the_endless_journey_chapter_eight.html?cat=44

Chapter Nine: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180806/the_endless_journey_chapter_nine.html?cat=44

Chapter Ten: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180826/the_endless_journey_chapter_ten.html?cat=44

Chapter Eleven: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180852/the_endless_journey_chapter_eleven.html?cat=44

Chapter Twelve: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6180862/the_endless_journey_chapter_twelve.html?cat=44

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back