• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FLORIDA GATHERING COMING THIS SUMMER

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone :wavingguy! I hope everyone is having a good year so far. I just want to let everyone in Florida and in the South know that TTS is going to be putting together the 1st Florida Gathering during the month of July :boogie:. If this is something that you are interested in attending, then send me a PM. I need to know how many people are interested in attending. Have a great and tickly day :blowkiss: :2poke:

I'm bringing the models and the rigging, you guys gotta buy the beer and lube lol. After conversing with Sweetpiggy and Bellytickling, I have received permission to shoot at the house so I will be compiling a list of available models for you all to vote on. The girls will shoot with me for 2-3 hours and then will be available to tickle or be tickled, just like a foot party only with tickling. Please tip your models..... and remember most of my girls can be Gang tickled. Catherine Fox will be available as a Ler only for the party but will likely be available thru the weekend for sessions with supervision. It ought to be a blast then join us the 28-31st for Fetishcon in Tampa too.

you are bringing Catherine to the Gathering? We might as well call it off then hahahahahaha.(dont tell her I said that)Looking forward to this summer.

you are bringing Catherine to the Gathering? We might as well call it off then hahahahahaha.(dont tell her I said that)Looking forward to this summer.

She's gonna see it lol. Anyway the list of girls that are willing to come for the shoot and stay for some foot party style tickle fun. Now just like foot parties, these girls will be working for tips so save a few pennies and spend some time with your favorite Lee.

We have so far:
Angel Rose
Miss Lexi
Taylor Raz
Dr Mo (molly)
Miss Jordan

I'll start the voting when we hit 7

Last edited:
Well good for her, bad for us! :p Anyway can't wait for the Gathering!

We can't stay If The girls have to be tipped

Guys I have some bad news. Apparently there is a conflict of interests. Since the girls won't get tickled off camera for free I can't have them there after the shoot for your pleasures. So unless something changes drastically in the next week or so there will be no professional entertainment from us this year. However the following week I will be renting a house in Tampa for Fetishcon where you guys can come and party with all my models after the shoot but ya hafta tip.

Sorry to Disappoint but it's out of my hands.

Last edited:
Just wanted info on the Florida Gathering

Hey whats going on? I'm from Sarasota and was intrested in finding out more about the Gathering any added info would be great

Damn that really blows that this couldn't happen. I live in Orlando as well, and I highly doubt I'd be able to make it to Tampa for Fetishcon. Who knows though, there's a little of time between now and then, so we'll see.

Hold the phone everyone! Just because there is no models going to be there doesn't mean that there won't be a gathering. If you want the models to be there and pay extra money just to have session with them over tickling an average woman that is a ticklephile, then I will gadly contact JWTies or another producer to have models there or you can schedule your own session with a producer. However, that is NOTwhat TTS want and thought that is not what the community wanted at this gathering. There will be average women there that have a desire to be tickle n to tickle others (for free), which is what I thought this community wanted, but I guess I was wrong. So...the question is Florida do you want to pay extra money to play with models or do you want average women that are ticklephiles like yourself that is willing to play? I'm like so shock that I even have to ask that question.

Last edited:
Obviously the answer is everyday cuties! I was never that excited about the models anyway. Gatherings are supposed to be about us getting together as a community! :)

Hold the phone everyone! Just because there is no models going to be there doesn't mean that there won't be a gathering. If you want the models to be there and pay extra money just to have session with them over tickling an average woman that is a ticklephile, then I will gadly contact JWTies or another producer to have models there or you can schedule your own session with a producer. However, that is NOTwhat TTS want and thought that is not what the community wanted at this gathering. There will be average women there that have a desire to be tickle n to tickle others (for free), which is what I thought this community wanted, but I guess I was wrong. So...the question is Florida do you want to pay extra money to play with models or do you want average women that are ticklephiles like yourself that is willing to play? I'm like so shock that I even have to ask that question.
Okay, now time for you to hold the phone. I was merely under the impression that the models were why the Gathering was happening, and the fact that the plan fell through I thought that meant that there was going to be no Gathering. You need to understand I've never been to one of these before so I don't even know how these things work. But please, there's no need to get upset about it, we're all on the same team here.

Okay, now time for you to hold the phone. I was merely under the impression that the models were why the Gathering was happening, and the fact that the plan fell through I thought that meant that there was going to be no Gathering. You need to understand I've never been to one of these before so I don't even know how these things work. But please, there's no need to get upset about it, we're all on the same team here.

If you were so concern about no gathering or had questions about it then you should've contacted someone that actually planning it and not make assumptions. Doesn't seem like we are on the same team at all hun. For your opinion, this gathering was made not cuz of models but the TTS wanted to do something nice and bring some fun for ticklephiles in Florida since there basically no activity in the state. However, I don't even know if having this gathering is even worth it anymore due to comments from other ticklephiles about making a big deal about models attendance.

If you were so concern about no gathering or had questions about it then you should've contacted someone that actually planning it and not make assumptions. Doesn't seem like we are on the same team at all hun. For your opinion, this gathering was made not cuz of models but the TTS wanted to do something nice and bring some fun for ticklephiles in Florida since there basically no activity in the state. However, I don't even know if having this gathering is even worth it anymore due to comments from other ticklephiles about making a big deal about models attendance.

Then I simply won't attend, and that'll be it. No need to punish everyone else if we can't see eye to eye over the internet. I'm not about to engage in this any further, we are both wrong in our approach to each other, and I apologize that I offended you. Ya'll enjoy, outies.

I'm not really interested in models. Is this gathering still on?

I have to say for as right now that the gathering is still on, but it may change due to certain circumstances that have happen. I will keep everyone that is interested in attending the gathering posted if there any change or anything.

It's 'scheduled' to be July 15th to the 18th in Orlando, but, like Sweetpiggy said, it's kind of not definite as yet. We are going to have a chat about it very soon to make a final YES or NO. As soon as it is settled we will let everyone know.
My personal opinion, I think it's a GO, but we'll see what happens.

Hi guys, just moved to the Florida area. Keep me updated on this possible gathering.

Hey everyone :) Just wanted to let you know that the gathering that was schedule for this summer will be cancel. After talking about all the circumstances that has occurred in the past couple of months, the group decided not to do the munch. However, we have decided to have our regular monthly munch, but with a twist by spending a day at the beach and have fun there :D If you are interested in attending that then feel free to contact myself or bellytickling. Sorry for disappointing everyone that was looking forward to the gathering.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back