• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Unique Opportunity: M/F (graphic)

Justlaugh

Hi, everyone. Sorry for the delay in postings, but stupid real world stuff has been keeping me a little busy. Hope this story doesn't disappoint:
My girlfiend and I were on a dinner date when her cellphone went off. It was the hospital, and yet again she was being called in to consult on a case. I guess that is what I get for dating a social worker. She smiled apologetically and asked me to wait for her at her apartment. She hoped she would not be long, and her roommate was out celebrating her boyfriend's birthday.

I sighed and agreed. Meghan was really dedicated to her work, and since her roommate Tammy wasn't home, at least it would be quiet at her place. Tammy was a nice enough person I guess, and more than a little attractive, but she seemed to have a personal dislike for me for one reason or another. I tried to be nice to her for Meghan's sake, but it hadn't worked so far. I always got a cold shoulder in response.

Meghan gave me her key and a quick kiss, then off she went. After settling the bill, I walked the short distance to the apartment, allowing Meghan to use my car. As I put the key in the lock, I could not help by smile at all the junk Meghan had hanging off her key chain. Tossing the keys onto her table
made a sound like a bunch of pocket change hitting a metal bowl.

"Meg?!? Is that you?"

Damn, I thought, Tammy's home.

"Could you come in here? I could really use a hand!"

The door to Tammy's room was open, so I thought it was okay to walk over to it.

"What do you w--"I asked as I got to the doorway, then stopped in my tracks, unable to complete the question. Tammy was laying stark naked on her bed, tied to her bedposts in a helpless "X" position. Her boyfriend Kyle was lying on the floor, passed out.. or maybe dead. Nope, he was breathing... snoring actually.. so he was okay.

Öh, shit, it's you.." Tammy said bitterly, "where the Hell is Meghan?"

"She got called to the hospital, "I eventually stammered out, "um, what the Hell is going on here?"

"What does it look like, idiot?" she answered, looking at me angrily. "Would you help untie me.. or at least cover me with a sheet or something?"

"Ok, relax,"I said, the humor of this situation becoming clearer to me. "What happened to Kyle, there?" I looked around for something to throw over her. Okay, truthfully, I didn't look real hard, because she is a very attractive woman, and she was naked.

"He freakin' passed out." Tammy explained, "I offered to let him tie me up for his birthday present, then he passes out drunk. Asshole." She looked over at him and shook her head in disgust.

Finding a sheet, I shook it out and gave it a few snaps over her before letting it drape over her. I can't explain this, but somehow covering her like that made her look even sexier, as the sheet highlighted the curves of her shape.

"Thank you," she said begrudgingly, "I don't suppose you would consider untying me."

"I'll try,"I responded, "but these are some serious knots. Is Kyle a sailor or something?"

"Yeah, apparently he and his family have a couple of boats on some lake upstate. His dad made him learn all this stupid sailing stuff."

I decided to try untying her feet first... mainly because I was a little aroused and wanted some time for things to.. um.. calm down a bit. As I kneeled by one of her ankles, I could not believe how pretty her feet are. Nicely pedicured with a deep red polish, she even had a toe ring. So much for calming down.

The knots were a masterpiece. I really should have taken notes. I pulled a little here and there, but the ropes were tight. He wanted to make sure she wasn't going anywhere.

"What exactly was he planning to do with you after tying you down?" (I had to ask.)

"Dunno for sure. Probably just wanted to feel dominant for a change. I figured the whole thing was going to last 5, maybe 10, minutes."

"Wow, you really love this guy, huh?"I commented.

"He's an idiot. But he has money and likes buying me stuff." She started rotating her ankle around. "So, can you untie this thing or not?"

I shrugged a little and made like I was trying to undo the knot. Honestly, I was just staring at her foot while she moved it around. I decided to have a little fun.. a little payback.. for all of the cold shoulders and for the nasty comment she made about drunken Kyle in the corner.

"Hey Tammy,"I began,"I was wondering..."

"Wondering what?" she asked a little impatiently.

"Um, just curious.. but are your feet ticklish?"

She raised her head off the pillow. "You wouldn't dare!!"

But of course, I would. I mean, wouldn't you? The deliciously soft feet of a gold-digging shrew.. and she could do nothing to stop you? So of course, I did. I started with two wiggly fingertips on the bottom of her foot.

Tammy tensed her whole body, practically lifting herself off the bed. "NO!!! St-hahahahaha-oppppp!!!"

Her foot wrinkled and jerked back and forth. I grabbed her toes and pulled them back a little so that my fingertips could continue tickling her. She tried pulling her foot away from my grip, suprising me with her strength. I tickled her for just a few more seconds, then stopped to see what her reaction would be.

"You son of a bitch!" she yelled out between pants, "I am so telling Meghan about this!"

"Well, if you are going to tell on me,"I said calmly, "I might as well make it worth my while..." At that, I kneeled at the center of the bed, facing her, and began tickling the bottoms of both feet at the same time.

Tammy's eyes were shut tight, and her bounced all over the bed. Her laughter was incredible as my fingers found every ticklish spot on her feet. Afraid she might pull a Kyle on me, and pass out, I stopped again to let her catch her breath. It took a while for her to do so, since the tickling went a minute or so. (I really need to start timing these things.)

I had moved and sat next to her on the bed. Finally, she looked up at me still looking angry at me. "Okay, what will it take to make you stop and just get me the fuck off this bed?"

I told her I wanted to know why she seemed to hate me. Before tonight, I had never done anything bad to her. She denied hating me, and that she had no problem with me. I reminded her of how she treated me, not even trying to get to know me. She responded by telling me that I was crazy and that I was way too sensitive. I told her I thought she was hiding something, and in my best German accent, I said the line I had waited a lifetime to say to a woman...

"I have 'vays' of making you talk." Her eyes widen, and she mustered all of the threat she could in her voice as she warned me not to. I took the warning as a challenge, and decided to see if her underarms were ticklish.

Oh my God.. she shrieked and shook her head from side to side. From where I sat, I could tickle both underarms at once. Her skin was so soft and smooth, and she repsonded to every stroke my fingers made. Laughter and screams came out of her that were loud enough to waken the dead. I looked over, amazed that Kyle hadn't moved.

I paused, asking her if she was ready to tell me the truth. She told me to go to Hell, which I figured was an offer to to keep tickling her. At this point, I should probably let you know that her sheet was this nylon silky type material, which helped intensify the ticklishess of her belly and sides as I explored all over for her most tickly spots.

Her thrashing made it difficult to keep the sheet in place. Okay, so I didn't really try to keep the sheet in place, so it started slipping around and pretty soon her legs and one of her breasts were uncovered. I was pleasantly surprised to see that her exposed nipple was erect. She couldn't be getting aroused by this, could she? I mean, I certainly was.. but Tammy? Well, this required more investigation.

Before her next break, I lightly squeezed her thighs. This didn't tickle her as much as other places, but I still got a decent reaction. I decided to straddle her as I gave her a chance to breathe.

"Get off me, you pervert!" she gasped out.

"Nice." I answered,"And it looks like I am not the only pervert here." I lightly touched her hard nipple. She breathed in deeply, and she wanted to protest, but before she could, I started teasing the nipple still covered by the slippery sheet. Her shoulders rose, and soon both nipples were at their hardest.

Tammy looked at me with a bit of confusion in her eyes. She probably still wanted to be tough, or at least not easy, but I had found her weakness. In her own way, she did like this, and was unable to hide it any longer. Instead, she asked me the only question she thought would make me stop.

"What about Meghan?"

"She won't be here for a while." I said, "And she doesn't let me do this to her."

Tammy was struggling with what to do. I leaned forward, and whispered in her ear. "I have wanted to do this to you for a long, long time."

She looked at me, nodded slightly, and had only one request.

"Kiss me first."

I smiled and we shared a tremendously soft and sexy kiss. She moaned, and my hands went to her breasts. "Mmmfff," she said as our kiss ended, "Not yet.. tickle me more first."

I quietly began a series of thankful prayers to God as I removed the sheet and let my fingers roam over her body, now as naked and helpless as I had found her. Her underarms and belly were extremely ticklish, but the inside joints of her hips were amazingly sensitive. She no longer fought the feelings, letting herself go to enjoy the experience.

I further discovered that my lips were just as effective as my fingers as I tickle nibbled and kissed her belly and along the tan lines on her hips and lower belly. Her hips rose to meet my lips, a few moans mixing in with her laughter. The moans intensified when I tickle-licked her inner hips with the tip of my tongue. I noticed how excited she had gotten when I teased around the edges of her pussy with my fingertips, watching her face for reaction.

The next place I teased on her was a place I had always wanted to tickle on a woman. Stroking a single fingertip along the small spot of skin just between her vagina and her bum, she let out her strongest reaction yet. An "Oh my GOD!", a shriek of delight and her hips coming clearly off the mattress told me that I had struck gold. I teased her on that spot a little bit longer, but added a flickering lick from the tip of my tongue to her swollen, wet clit. Her hips were grinding against my tongue, and she was holding her breath. Every once and a while, a moan or another "Oh my God"snuck out, but I had found a nice way to start her on her way to orgasm.

I switched places a little.. tickling little circles on her lower belly and asking her if she wanted me to keep tickling her more. She was panting and shook her head back and forth in a no. Did she want me to make her cum? Breathlessly, she nodded up and down quickly, her hair flying around a bit.

I lowered my mouth between her legs and began a stroking, licking action with my tongue. She moaned her approval, while my tongue slide in between her swollen, hot lips. My hands went to the foot of the bed, to reposition me so that I could get close enough to slide my tongue inside her. I felt the heel of one her foot, and it gave me an idea. Quickly searching with my hands, I found her toes, and began playing with them as my tongue entered her.

Tammy moaned and gasped. She wasn't expecting me to tickle her feet and toes as I gave her oral sex, and I imagined it did tickle a bit, as her response was moaning and groaning as she began to build to orgasm.

I am not one to brag, and I give full credit to my partner on this, but this was some of my best work. Tammy built quickly, and she began pulsing around my tongue, ready to explode. My hands moved to her hips, and I brought her closer to me, my tongue extending a little deeper inside her. Her hips were strong in their thrust, and she was getting closer and closer by the moment.

I sped my movements up a little, taking care not to change the actual touch, just the speed. She moaned louder and louder, and with a final "Oh my GOD!", she came hard and strong. I tried to match the movements of her hips, trying to coax every last possible bit of climax out of her.

When she was completely spent, I used my tongue and lips to clean her up. She jumped a little when I got too close to a sensitive spot, but was deeply immersed in a really good place. I slid up next to her, and held her, kissing the sweat off of her forehead.

As she came back to Earth, she looked at me with the sweetest look she had ever given me, and smiled. "Again!" she said playfully, sounding like a happy little girl.

"The tickling or the sex?" I asked

"MMMmmmmm. Both." she answered.

"On one condition," I said, "you have to tell me why you have been so cold to me up until now."

Tammy sighed and said, "Silly boy, I have had a crush on you and was jealous of Meghan."

"Oh reeeeeeeally, " I teased and started tickling her all over her upper body, "How do you like me now??"

She screamed in laughter and said over and over again that she liked me. I spent the next hour tickling and teasing her again, then made love to her as she laid tied to the bed. Only after we had both cum did I go to the kitchen and a knife to gut the ropes loose.

I got dressed and Tammy put on a robe. When sat out in the living room drinking beer and talking about how we were going to tell Meghan about all of this, and that Tammy and I wanted to be together. That is when we heard something from Tammy's room. Apparently, Kyle was awake.

"What the fuck happened in here?" Kyle yelled, "And who the Hell cut my good rope all up?!?"

Tammy and I laughed out loud, looking at each other happily.
Well everyone, I hope it was worth the wait. (And Happy New Year to all!)

So surprised this story didn't get more views or comments, I loved it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back