• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is a teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
You lay outstretched, arms out to each side, face to one side and give me a Mona Lisa look. It is at this point that my fingertips start probing and massaging, bringing a pleasant end to your hard day at work and caressing your shoulders to begin your massage. Even through your jeans I can feel your curvy body under me and I smile at bow beautiful you are.

You giggle again as my fingers now enter the undersides of your shoulder blades and press lightly and outward towards your sides and arms to circle back again. Again I feel how soft your skin is and slow down my hands to make it last for both you and I. Your breathing is more audible now and I can tell you are reacting even more to my touch and I lighten the pressure to make it a little more sensual for you. I now let my fingers spread out over your back and as they massage my thumbs now begin to apply the slightest pressure to your spine. This has you squirming even more and even your legs are now kicking a bit.

However the moan coming from within you is singing a different tune and I like that one just as much. I let my hands fall away from your spine and trickle down your sides and once more the giggles come as I do this I begin kissing your spine as well and to my delight this divides your senses and your pleasure. This was not the kind of massage that you expected, but then I want to keep you on edge and guessing. I want to keep your senses alert and tingling, to keep them blindfolded but aware of my presence and the fact that I WILL strike without notice.

You are all a giggle now, and squirming as well, but trying to remain still and this has me giggling to myself and plotting my next move. My hands now leave your back and sides and I begin slowly sliding them over your fleece covered bum and legs, first letting them trickle down your left leg. You are still squealing and giggling and your legs are now in constant squirm and this has me giggling more to myself. I add a little pressure to my tough and you are now divided between the therapeutic touch and the fact that it tickles a bit nevertheless. Your giggles and squirming get a little more intense as I enter the backs of your knees and touch your ankles and your converse covered feet. Your feet are a big part of my plans and I know that I will have a delicious time in slowly removing your sneakers and socks. The calf of your left leg is so soft and supple and as I apply a little pressure to it, your giggles get stronger and I wonder what your laughter would be like if I was massaging a bare leg. Your laughter is now muffled as you’ve buried your face in the pillow, but I can feel your entire body quivering, to my fervid delight.

I now add your right leg into the mix and your giggles and squirming intensifies a little more. As one hand goes up the other goes down and by the squeals you are trying to quell, I know that I am dividing you further.

“I must say your reaction to this leg massage is exquisite, and it makes me wonder what a good long sensual foot massage would do to you.” The sudden and unstoppable squeal that comes from you tells me all I need to know.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back