• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy is introduced in Madrid

saratk

TMF Master
What would you give for ten minutes of tickling? A few moments of that pleasant sensation produced outside fingers gently caressing your skin. Some people would pay to be that fancy. And this idea was born Cosquillearte, tickling the first center in Spain, and probably worldwide.

In a relaxed atmosphere, using accessories such as pens, scents or a scalp massage, a kind of helmet of fine wires that puts you goose bumps, just lie down here and enjoy. The tickling, yes, you will be given by expert hands: those of chiropractors and massage therapists graduates. "In addition to knowledge of reflexology and learn about the body to perfection, here we tickled for as long as it takes. Usually friends or boyfriends get tired very fast, "says Lourdes Nieto, one of the therapists Cosquillearte.

The tickle that offer in this site are not the kind that make you laugh to the point of being uncomfortable. They are rather soft touch around the body that not only produce pleasurable feelings. They are also healthy, according to its creators, and that by stimulating the nerve endings in the skin the body releases endorphins, also known as the "happy hormones" that help you release tension and feel good. But in addition, allow us to become aware tickle every inch of our skin or even discover areas of the body that often go unnoticed, "the hands, feet, sides and back of arms and knees, usually part not treated in a normal massage because they are very sensitive, "says Lourdes Nieto.

Come on, that the games we have all made small with siblings or friends, or older with your partner, become the center of Madrid in a relaxation therapy conducted by professionals who know the body.

Sessions for all

There are programs for all tastes and all ages. From a quick 15-minute meeting, the Momento Expressarte, ideal for those who want to make a brief and intense parentheses for energy recovery (12 €). The half-hour is the moment Pausarte (25 €), while the moment you out Forget the world for an hour (45 €). And more than most: four hands tickle fascinate a Moment (50 and 90 € for 30 or 60 minutes, respectively).

They also offer sessions for two match you with the Time, in which two people who may be a couple, two friends, or even mother and son, are given their "massage strokes" by professionals in the city center but in a large room where share the experience. And if you want to make an original gift, offer you the chance to give someone who you want to tickle.

After the meeting, to return gradually to the "real" world, a tea drink slowly in the special atmosphere of this place, will help you awaken from the slumber of feelings "to the surface."

From their site: http://cosquillearte.com/que-es-cosquillearte/
Inform Cosquillearte is the result of what then seemed an inconsequential conversation between the tickling fans. Fans, yes. Misunderstood and neglected, too. "Can you imagine not having to beg for ten measly minutes of tickling well executed?". Thus began, in the most simple. Against all logic here we are, to satisfy a much more widespread than you might imagine. If you need to tickle you expect:

On the street García de Paredes, Madrid
Monday to Saturday
From 09.00h. until 21.00h.
With different types of tickle for you to choose your time CosquilleArte.
The booking of your time is highly desirable
If you want to give tickles, we offer a simple way

there are some videos on the site that show how it works. SOmething to keep an eye on.

Looks very interesting. Thanks for the information and the link. :D
45 € per hour is very reasonable; that's about $59 at today's exchange rate.

wow!

what an awesome place

might have to beek a holiday to madrid now

thanks for the link

That's it, I'm moving to Madrid and becoming a professional tickle-massager! :)

Anyway I've found some clip about it, though I wish the hot host got on the table:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=hc-Z40Yu2pw

That's very interesting. It seems like it
would make your body all tingly. It probably
would feel pretty good.

Interesting, though it makes me wish I paid more attention in Spanish class.

Looks like it's more of the "gentle" tickle, but still, I need to make a pilgrimage...

I would be terrified that I might accidentally pop one if I got a cute masseuse

Wonderful

Great comments. Love the how much is to watch!!! Love this forum. They should at least do a 15 min taped session to get a goo sense of what a session entails. I just think its funny that most people do feel an erotic sensation from light touches like that and everyone in there to this point seem so stoic. Very interesting ..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back