• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Destination Adventure- Chapter One

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
CHAPTER ONE

The sun was shining brightly over head as the young girl made her way down the long road, heading for the small village she could see near the horizon. The girl wasn’t sure what the name of the village was, or how many people lived there. All she knew was she wanted to reach it before the sun set behind it, but something told the girl that wouldn’t be a problem.

The girl’s name was Rio. She was a beautiful girl who had short, blue hair that fell to her small, rounded shoulders. She had dark brown eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a red chest piece that only protected her chest, a matching pair of shorts that fell to her bare knees and brown boots that were tied tightly to her feet. Strapped to the girl’s back was a sword sitting in it’s brown, leather sheath.

Rio stood exactly five feet tall, but was still considered short by her brothers and sisters who stood nearly a foot taller then she did.

Rio had only started her journey a week ago and already she had seen so many wonderful places. Like the huge waterfall and the canyon, a village that made their homes in giant trees and even a few magical creatures like fairies and stone dragons.

So far the girl’s journey had been prosperous, but something was missing…

Still Rio was glad she had set out when she did.

A few hours passed when Rio finally entered the village. The girl instantly saw something was wrong.

“I can’t believe this happened!” A large man shouted.

“All the foods gone!” Someone else shouted.

“That witch took my money!” A woman shouted, from her home.

Rio glanced around the village. She noticed several scorch marks on the sides of their cabins. The girl didn’t know much about magic, but she could something powerful had caused those marks.

“What’s going on?” Rio asked, running up to a man.

The man glanced down at Rio. “Are you with the royal guards?” He asked, putting his hands on his hips.

“No.” Rio said. “I’m a traveling warrior. I can still help you, though.”

The man eyed Rio for a moment before saying, “thanks… A witch came through our village and started shooting fire at us. We took shelter in out underground storehouse and when we came out everything was gone!” He said, gesturing towards a cabin who’s door was hanging wide open. Rio peered inside. Indeed everything in the house had been taken.

“Wow… She must be powerful.” Rio said, scratching her chin thoughtfully. “Do you \know what she looks like?” The girl asked, turning to the man.

“She had blond hair, blue eyes and was dressed in a pointed hat. You know a witches hat.” The man said.

“Right.” Rio said, nodding. “I promise I’ll get your stuff back for you.” Rio said, and with that the girl ran out of the village as fast as she could.

The girl wondered around for several hours before collapsing near a large, tree. “That was great I promised that, but…” Rio breathed, dabbing her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand. “Only problem is I don’t know where that girl is.” The girl said, to no one in particular.

Rio sighed deeply as she stood. She had no choice, but to keep looking. She had to keep her promise.

As the girl wondered around she started to notice footprints on the road. She could tell they were fresh. The girl followed them for several meters before she found herself standing on the outskirts of a lushes, green field. The girl scanned the field for several moments before her eyes fell on a girl.

The girl had long blond hair, bright blue eyes and was wearing a pointed hat that was colored blue. She wore a matching dress and carried a staff in her left hand. On her feet she wore black boots that rose just below her bare knees. The girl was making her way across the field.

“I can’t believe it!” Rio thought, happily. “I found her! Now I have to…” The girl unsheathed her sword. Suddenly she dashed across the field. “HEY!” Rio shouted, when she was within earshot of the witch. “I’M GOING TO…!” She began.

The ground beneath Rio’s feet suddenly exploded and large, green vines wrapped tightly around the girl’s waist, arms and legs. With little effort the girl was hoisted high into the air.

Rio struggled against the vines, but they were too powerful for her.

“Let me go!” Rio shouted.

“Who are you?” The witch asked. Staring up at the girl.

“My name is Rio! And you’re that dirty witch!” Rio shouted.

“How rude!” The witch cried. “First of all my name is Alison. Secondly I’m NOT dirty! I take baths regularly.” The girl said, crossing her arms in front of her chest and smiling proudly.

“Who cares!” Rio snapped. “You won’t get away with what you’ve done to that village!”

“And you won’t get away with insulting me!” Alison cried, snapping her fingers. Suddenly several vines began tugging Rio’s boots off, exposing her bare feet.

“What are you doing!?” Rio cried.

“Teaching you a lesson!” Alison said, snapping her fingers once more.

To Rio’s shock several of the vines began tickling her. They raked themselves across her exposed underarms. They massaged the muscles in her belly, they squeezed her thighs and tortured her helpless feet.

Rio held her breath and tried to think of something else, anything to prevent her from laughing and giving Alison any sort of satisfaction, but it was impossible. The girl was too ticklish.

Rio burst into laughter and began thrashing wildly in the binds. She kicked her feet and tried to pull her arms away, but the vines were wrapped too tightly around her limbs.

The poor girl cursed to herself when she felt her sword’s hilt slide out of her hand and fall to the ground below. “OH… NO!” Rio cried, through her ticklish laughter.

Several of the vines tickling her underarms drew small circles in her tender pits. They did this for several moments before they began scratching them mercilessly.

Alison watched the scene from the ground. She loved how the warrior who seemed so tough before was now laughing hysterically. “I can’t believe how ticklish you are! Poor thing!” The girl mocked.

“STOP IT! PLEASE!” Rio cried, with ticklish delight. Her whole body shook and vibrated as the vines continued to poke and squeeze her ticklish frame.

The vines tickling the poor girl’s feet were more torturous. They scratched her heels, raked their vines down the middles of Rio’s soles and then attacked the bridge of her toes mercilessly.

“Why should I?” Alison asked, tilting her head slightly to the right. “I thought you were trying to kill me. I mean the way you were coming at me.”

“I WOULDN’T HAVE!” Rio cried, her chest was heaving as she laughed. The girl’s cheeks were also bright red and she was staring at Alison through partially closed eyes. “P-PLEASE!” Rio screamed.

“Nope.” Alison said, looking away from Rio. “You have to learn your place. I’m a power mage… Not a witch.”

“B-BUT!” Rio sputtered. She wanted to say more. She wanted to say anything to make the tickling stop, but she was laughing too hard.

Alison’s eyes were suddenly struck by something shining in the grass. Looking down she spotted the sword that Rio had dropped. Bending down the girl took up the sword and then gasped. “You’re with the Swanson family!?” The girl cried. Alison snapped her fingers. Suddenly the tickling had stopped and Alison was carefully lowered to the ground, but the vines still held her still.

“You’re with the Swanson family?” Alison repeated.

Rio took several deep breaths. “Yeah.” The girl began. “I’m their youngest daughter.”

“Rio Swanson…” Alison said, scratching her chin thoughtfully.

“How do you know my last name?” Rio asked, looking up at the mage.

“I was taught all the last names of the prestigious families in this country.” Alison said, going to her knees in front of Rio. “Tell me… Why did you attack me?”

Rio shook her head. “Because of that village you stole from. I want that stuff back!” Rio said, glaring into Alison’s eyes.

“I didn’t steal anything from a village.” Alison said, reassuring the girl. “Listen… I’m a mage on a pilgrimage. I’m supposed to help people with my magic not steal things. I wouldn’t do that.”

“But…” Rio began.

“Listen!” Alison said, hotly. “I wouldn’t do that, but I’ll help you find out who did, but you can’t attack me.”

Rio thought about it for a moment. She didn’t have a choice. “Fine.” Rio said. Alison snapped her fingers. The vines holding Rio slid off the girl’s body and vanished into the ground. Soon it was like they were never there.

Rio slowly got back to her feet. She wasn’t sure if she could trust Alison or not.

“Here.” Alison said, handing Rio’s sword back to her. “Now take me to this village.”

(NOTE: Please click the links below to read the rest of the story. Thanks!

Chapter One:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6189556/destination_adventure.html?cat=44

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6189572/destination_adventure.html?cat=44

Chapter Three:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6189574/destination_adventure.html?cat=44

Chapter Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6189580/destination_adventure.html?cat=44

Chapter Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6189584/destination_adventure.html?cat=44

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back