• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Elite Spy And The Ace Tickler Pt 1 (f/f)

The Black Pen

My First story, Please Rate and Comment.
--------
The Elite Spy and the Ace Tickler.

Part One – Invading the Facility -

One night during a intense blizzard the organization, Helios, sent in one of there top spies into a heavily guarded facility. The building the spy was infiltrating was a place where they made weapons that wasn't like anything mankind had ever seen. This was a enigma to Helios due to them being there enemies and them not knowing could cause them a great loss. In this situation they sent Alice Valentine. She was very skilled in the art of silence and assassination, no one ever dare challenged her to a brawl or killing game. Not only was she a expert at this things but she was also an beauty to behold. 5'4” black hair woman with blue eyes and a curvy body. She had the smoothest skin which was so sensitive to the slightest touch and her breast were melons along with her perfect thighs. In a man's view she would be the perfect wife and or model.

Alice was informed about her mission before hand and she dressed in all black clothing. She had snow boots with fur inside the boots that rose to the bottom of her knees. Under the boots were black stockings that lead up to her mini skirt and her open torso. A bit more up to her ribs was a tight black t-shirt with a sleeveless vest over it. Her black hair went down to her shoulders which made her a sight to see at the time. She equipped her hand guns in her boots and placed a giant over coat over her and on. She was ready to go out and get into the facility. After arriving there in a few minutes she sneaked into air vent outside the back of the building. Sliding down it to the main vents she opened up a shutter and jumped through it to the ground and checked her surroundings finding out she was in the halls.

She looked around for the development room hiding from the guards walking by and sometimes putting some to sleep. Alice walked up to the development room noticing the sign on the door was a bit rusty and she pried it open with a nearby piece of metal. Opening the door she found a lab filled with glass beakers and bottles filled with different colored liquid. To her surprise she found a file saying Helios' demise. She opened it reading the contents and gasped at the terrifying things she read. A few seconds later she heard the door close shut and a faint giggling. She took off her coat, quickly grabbed her guns and her eyes darted around the room looking for the target of which it came from. Then she felt a quick sharp coldness in here neck and rubbed her fingers on something stuck in it. She pulled a needle out and her world grew black as the laughter got louder and louder till she was totally unconscious.

Minutes later she woke up and felt a cold breeze glide across her body. She was a bit woozy from waking up then she tried to move. To her realization she noticed she had been tied up with cuffs at the wrist and ankles spreadeagled and the restraints were tight, not only that but she was bound to a table vertically slanted. Although Alice saw this she was more shocked and gasped at her clothes being stripped off off her only to be replaced by a button up man's shirt and no bra. She tried with all her strength to escape but it was no use and she tired herself out after thirty minutes. Then a sound came back, so familiar that it sent a chill down her spine. It was the laugh, but this time it grew louder and came from one direction; in front of Alice. “ What do you want!? Let me free!” she yelled at the displeasing noise. A silhouette of a man came into view dressed in lab coat. Footsteps could be heard as it got bigger to view but it kept in the shadow and walked around behind Alice. This frustrated her, not knowing who had captured her got her even more enraged.

With swiftness of a panther, the man placed a blind fold on Alice and walked back to the front of her. “ Well, well, well, what do we have here? The great spy Alice has been captured? How can this be?!” he teased in a blunt manner and began pacing around the board. “ Tch!” she groaned under her breathe and tried her bonds once more, but no avail whatsoever. She tried tracing the sound of the strangers footsteps as she listened closely to his walking. She could picture his location as she tried to collaborate in her brain how she was going to escape. “Thinking you can escape, hm? Oh, go ahead! Please continue straining yourself in your restraints. I love to see a woman squirm, and such a beautiful one at that!” he walked up towards her and caressed his right hand on her left cheek. With a fast turn of her head she bit down hard on his index finger, but wait should a human finger be as hard as metal?! “Agh!...... Well, if my finger was made out of flesh that would be a human's reaction. Sadly for you, I'm a cyborg.” He pulled his finger out of her clamped mouth and turned his back to her and clapped his hands together. She wondered why he was a cyborg, but would made her a bit more nervous was when he clapped his hands. What was he signaling to happen? Whatever it is it won't be good news for Alice. “ Oh so your done? Nice work professor Klein. Your skills in capturing your subject is improving.” Another voice seeped into Alice's ears, but this one was feminine, and this one brought back memories.

“ You've did well to sneak in sis, but you know I've always felt when you were coming!” the female voice ranged. The footsteps were distant but not too far away for Alice to hear them as the came up louder in volume. They sounded like heels tromping on stairs, that carousel from the roof downwards in a spiral to the floor. The woman was also dressed in a lab coat, but hers was black and she wore black heels and sating black stockings to match. The top of her lab coat was unhitch enough to see her deep red bra creep into view so man could have a sort of a look at her melon sized breast . She wore glasses that held a thin but strong black frame around the bottom and sides of the lens. These glasses encased her dark purple eyes. Her blonde hair stretched down to her back even in it's pony tail. Alice braced herself then gave a smirk. “ I'm not you sister anymore.... Claire!” she shot back at the woman that she couldn't see. “ Hmph! Cocky as ever little sis, professor Klein your no longer needed.” the woman named Claire informed her assistant. “ As you wish.” he bowed and left the door. Alice heard it shut and noticed the sound coming form her right trying to still make up the escape plan in her mind. Claire nimbly pranced up to Alice and removed the blindfold, tossing it aside and her eyes pierced Alice's. Alice only returned her gaze with a stern glare and keep mute. “ You should know why your in this predicament, sneaking into our facility is against our policy..... Especially for a spy that is. Although I'm still impressed on how you got in without being detected by our security system. Seems there is a few bugs in it. Soooooo...... as punishment I'm going to torture you..” Alice only giggled to her statement even being in the position she was in she still managed a smile. “ Oh and how do you go about applying this 'torture'? I can take pain, and a lot of is Claire. So if that's it you'll just be tiring yourself out!” she said and finished with another giggle.

“ I know that, I'm no idiot sister, but I do know how to turn you into a prisoner here...” with that Claire marched over to a wall and flipped a switch which made the table that Alice was bound to turn horizontally in the air. The table came up to Claire's waist level and stopped with a loud clanking sound. Alice peered up at her sister and gave a confused look, almost worried, but she kept calm. Claire sighed and closed her eyes for a minute then opened them up with her mouth twisting into a devilish grin. She placed her left hand to her mouth and her right arm holding her left elbow up, this was her thinking pose, but she looked as if she already thought out her plan in seconds. Opening her eyes she came back to reality, her grin still intact she walked to the end of the table where her feet were and stopped facing Alice. Alice still puzzled from her actions wondered what in the hell was she trying to accomplish.

Then silence was soon broken, “Dear Alice, remember when dad use to give us his friendly punishments? Remember how he used to tickle us, and especially you! You were so ticklish and helpless whenever someone even brushed you on the skin the wrong way..... But I wonder if your still that ticklish.... I guess will soon find out won't we!?!” Alice hitched her breathe then relaxed it a bit. She was still as ticklish as ever, but being older she had got sexually charged by any ticklish stroke or touch she got by anybody. Being that she didn't have a boyfriend and still a virgin made it worse for her. “ Like that's going to work! I wont even--” before she could even finish her sentence a single finger slid up her left sole which made her twitch at it. “ I think it's going to work.... And I'm going to like this....” the blonde purred and kept stroking the defenseless sole up and down repeatedly. Alice gritted her teeth as tiny giggles and squeaks slipped through. Then Claire did the same to her right sole and Alice started to laugh as her toes clenched down and her foot scrunched up and wiggled back and forth trying to avoid the tickling. “ Hahaha!... St-t-tooop it!... Nyahahah!.... N-n-n-noohohoh!” Alice yelped as she endured the assault on her feet. Claire didn't let up as she traced circles in her soles up and down them and lightly but furiously scrape her nails on the of her feet. This got her the results she wanted in a hurry.

“ Nooooooooooooo! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! Grahahahahahahaaaaa! Claaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahah!!!!!” Alice pleaded and her knees arched and trembled with every motion of that damnable finger. Her efforts of trying to escape she made onlu convinced her sister that this tickle torture was highly effective. She writhe and twisted trying to get away even more as Claire's fingers traveled back to her toes and tickled under each of them. “ Tickle, tickle, tickle! Alice is to ticklish! Aren't you little sissy?!!” Claire teased as the tickling increased. This made her a bit horny even a little jittery and unfocused about anything else. She then decided to take this opportunity to use Alice to gain information. Shouldn't be a problem since Alice was going nowhere and she was at her mercy. “ So Alice?” Claire asked ceasing the tickling for a moment. Alice was panting and trying to gain her breathe as her chest heaved in and out rapidly. Her face was dark pink and her hair was all in a mess. Her black hair was all tangled up in her face with sweat and a shimmer of perspiration was glistening about her body. Claire twisted a finger between her right foot's toes and left it there. Alice made a high pitched yelp then settled down and regain some of her senses. Claire smirked and adjusted her glasses as she started the questioning. “ You know the location of our base.... It's only fair if we know yours right, Alice dearest?” she asked sliding the finger up her right calve which sent shivers up Alice's spine.

Alice trembled but kept silent. She knew leaking any information about her headquarters whereabouts she would've been punished. Claire saw that she wasn't going to talk and took her left hand on her right calve and slide to the hollow of Alice's knee. Again Alice braced herself for what was to come as Claire gently flicked and flexed her nails under her knee. Alice once again broke into girlie giggles. “ Sto-hohohohohohooaaaaaap!..... Nyahahah! Heheheheheheheheheheheh!!!” she squeaked out trying to close her mouth. “ So how about that location Ally?” Claire smirked and proceeded to around the end of the table again now using her right and left hands on both knees. This made Alice laugh once more. “ Neeeveeeheheheheheeheeeerrr!!!!! I will aaahahahahahahahabbahahahahasoohohohohluuhuhuhtey noohohohohohahahahahahahaaaat!” Alice burst out through her hysteria. “ Why noooot?...” Claire scrunched her eyes and tickled evened more harder digging into the smooth skin of under her knees then tracing her hands to the top of her thighs and flicking her fingers across them. “ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! Becahahahahahahaahahasseheheheehe!!!! I'll get punished!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!” Still keeping composed in her mind even when her body was shaking and jerking away from the devilish fingers, Alice tried to keep her thoughts focused on her escape and revenge which now came to her thoughts.

Claire knew after that statement she wasn't going to get anything out of the giggling Alice anymore. She noticed something odd though. Her sister's nipples looked erect and were pressing up against the men dress shirt. “ Is she getting turn on by this? Hmmm.... Let's test out this theory!” Claire thought as she walked over to the lever for the table pulled it rotating it. Alice was still in a tiny state of hysteria and she was panting a bit. Claire walked up to Alice and placed her hands on Alice's hips and slid them up Alice's sides to her armpits. Alice flinched and shook her sides away and pulled at her bonds as she tried to avoid her sisters slender tormenters. Claire followed her hands up to the armpits with her eyes then stared directly to Alice and smirked while Alice returned a spiteful glare. “ Your not just ticklish sis........ You get a sexually charge from it, don't you?” she said as she quickly thrusted and twisted her thumbs in her prisoner's armpits with a firm grip around them. Alice first shot a look of fear with a red blush then once again yelped again and began laughing. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Oh my God...no, not there...no please, hahahahaha!!!” “Yup, you do get horny off of it, you lascivious girl!” Claire purred and then quickly dig all her fingers in the creamy pits and furiously spider her nails against the smooth skin. She then traced loops inside the hollows and reversed her index fingers and then crab clawed over and over again. “ Hahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!! Noohohohohohohohohhohoh! Hahahahahahahahahahaah!!!! Nyahahahahhaahaha!!!” Alice squirmed and tittered trying to bring her arms down but couldn't.

Claire was enjoying this and to her amazement she was turning on herself. This experience was nothing like she have ever had. Playing with her sister back when they were teenagers gave her a sense of erotic things. But now having her sister as her absolute mercy was more then enough to drive the blonde off the edge. “ Stohohohohohohaaaaap!!! Nohohohohohhoho moooooooooooooooorrahahahahaha!!!!! Clahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!” Alice pleas intertwined with her hysterical laughter. Her loins were starting to warm up and sensational tingling started to course up her legs to her inner thighs, along with that her thoughts of escaping was seemingly fading away from her mind. What took over her conscious now was complete lust and betrayal for Helios. She didn't care what they ask but their punishment was like a secret haven for her sexual self. Claire ceased tickling Alice's armpits and her hands glided to the shirt's button part and she ripped it open. She didn't say anything but stare at her sisters chest and stomach to her waist line then back up to her chest. “ Wow....... She has got a bit mature in the T&A department.... This should be fun!!! My first incestuous intercourse with my sister!!!!” she thought as her grin came back to her face. Alice was in a daze and still giggling and wiggling. Her thighs were rubbing together when she realized and saw her sister looking at her with full of lust. Alice blushed arched her back for her; she really wanted to be dominated and sexually tortured by her sister; her mind had cracked and her thought process fell.

Claire nodded in return and started to tickle the woman's breast never touching the nipples but dancing her fingers around it. She tickled the undersides and around the top casually spider her fingers along Alice's ribs. Alice in amidst of having her own little fun giggling and screaming alike. “ Yahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Hahahahahahaahahah!!!!! Heheheheheheheheheheheheehe!!!! Touch my nipples!!!!! My nipples!!!!!! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!” With that Claire pinched one nipple and lowered her lips on the other and swirled the hard nubbin around her tongue clockwise then reverse. Her other hand slide in her pants and she started fingering herself. “ Mmmmmmm.........Yeeeeeeesssss......Aaaaaahhhh....Moooooorrreee........” Claire then suddenly stopped and Alice grunted in opposition. She shook her bare creamy breast in front Claire.

Claire only shook her finger in front of the bond sister and slide her fingers to her sisters stomach. Alice flung around senseless “ No!!! Not there!!! Don't you dare!!!! Get away from there!!!!” she spurted out. Although being said Claire smirked and crab-clawed her hands on Alice's sides and dug her fingers in. Alice lost it, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!! AH-HAH, AH-HAH, AH-HAH, AH-HAH, AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She was taking in pleasure and this ticklish assault at the same time and she couldn't stand being tickled on her stomach. Claire liked it all. She traced a finger around her belly button then pressed on it and licked her nipples at the same time. Then she would lick down from the nipples to her belly button while her fingers played up and down Alice's sides. She was so delighted with making her sister suffer this way. She continued tickling Alice's stomach then pulled down the woman's black panties and rubbed her slit all in a quick flash. Alice was taken back by this only to let loud moan. “ Oh yeeeesss.... You like it don't you sister?” Claire teased and traced her fingers down around the outside of Alice's pussy lips. A finger would twist here and another would loop there and she then concentrated on rubbing the both lips then licking her clit. Alice was building into a orgasm and couldn't hold back the sensations as light danced and flash in her eyes. Alice moaned and laughed crazily. She didn't know what happen until she felt a orgasm come up. She soon blacked out and couldn't see anything.

Waking up she noticed she wasn't in the laboratory anymore. She then came around a little bit more and saw she was in the Facilities head office naked and chained to the wall standing up. She looked straight ahead of her and saw a man staring at her. “ Well, well, well...... Miss Alice..... Tsk.... Tsk... Tsk....”

END PART ONE-

I so love spy tickling stories. This is good. Please write more!

Nice beginning, Black Pen! If you don't mind a slight bit of criticism, the grammar needs some work, but the content is definitely good stuff!! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks

Nice beginning, Black Pen! If you don't mind a slight bit of criticism, the grammar needs some work, but the content is definitely good stuff!! Keep up the good work!!

Thank you, I'll be sure to consider it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back