• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ragnarök 2011

Mephistopheles

1st Level Yellow Feather
Ragnarök 2011

After the smashing success of Ragnarök 2010 the time has come to return to the Swedish woods for another weekend of booze, campfires and kinky stuff.

You too can be a part of this.

This year it'll take place in an area where there are probably less horseflies and mosquitos (although they're not much of a nuisance because they tend to go for Carso) somewhere in the Gothenburg area.

It's going to be somewhere in July, an exact date will soon be decided.

So, what's going to go down in the Swedish woods?

We'll gather some people, go to a deserted bit of forest (pretty much 90% of Sweden consists of that) make a camp and a campfire and then the drinking commences. Whatever happens next is left up to the inevitable machinations of fate.

Who will be attending?

-Carsomyr
-Mephistopheles
-
-
-
-

No entry fee, it'd just be handy if you manage to bring some shit necessary for camping out in the woods. Carso and I will supply most of the camping gear (coffee thingy and such, ropes and mooring pins) and it's possible for us to bring a spare tent if you don't have one or can't bring one with you.

And for those too squeamish to camp out in the woods perhaps some things can be arranged in Carso's house.

A short summary of last years edition can be found here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=181818

If you like to attend you can either say "YEAH, I'LL BE THERE" in this topic or send a PM to either Carso or me.

If Im not in New York at this time Im in! :excited:

- Carsomyr
- Mephistopheles
- Cavum
-
-
-

will you be bringing the mrs or are you going solo Cavum?

Ehm, yaaah! You can't really have a gathering without the best 'ler ever!

Right! Just bumping this. Come on people, you know you wanna come! :omg:

And for those too squeamish to camp out in the woods perhaps some things can be arranged in Carso's house.
Indeedydoo! :D There's also a hotel in town that shouldn't be too expensive... you can PM me for info about that, but so long as I have a fair idea of who you are it really shouldn't be a problem for you to crash at my place. :) I mean, if you went through all the trouble to get here, that's the least I can do. xD

Oooohhhh, and like Meph said, there's no entry fee, but if you're going through Germany or some other country with cheap alcohol... :angel: I figure I could just let you know that you are allowed to bring two bottles of liquor into the country. :p I highly encourage it, because booze here is expensive as fuck (think $20-30 a bottle) Might also be a nice gesture if it turns out you need to borrow our spare tent, for example. ;)

Oooohhhh, and like Meph said, there's no entry fee, but if you're going through Germany or some other country with cheap alcohol... :angel: I figure I could just let you know that you are allowed to bring two bottles of liquor into the country. :p I highly encourage it, because booze here is expensive as fuck (think $20-30 a bottle) Might also be a nice gesture if it turns out you need to borrow our spare tent, for example. ;)

And beer can be taken into the country in unlimited amounts (I've seen crazy Swedes taking trailers full of beer on the boat from Germany to Denmark)

I'll be bringing some hard liquor along like last year, I don't think customs are going to check some dude on a motorcycle. :cool2:

Anyhoo, I think RUNOFFSTAGE meant to say that she's attending so here's the updated list:

- Carsomyr
- Mephistopheles
- Cavum
- RUNOFFSTAGE
-
-

And beer can be taken into the country in unlimited amounts (I've seen crazy Swedes taking trailers full of beer on the boat from Germany to Denmark)

I'll be bringing some hard liquor along like last year, I don't think customs are going to check some dude on a motorcycle. :cool2:
Very true, though beer isn't as outrageously expensive here. xD Beer is still welcome, but focus should be held on bringing liquor. :p

As for that last part; excellent! :cool:

*bump*

Updated list tyme! :boogie:

- Carsomyr
- Mephistopheles
- Cavum
- RUNOFFSTAGE
- Andreas
- Sweed (maybe, possibly, hopefully :p)

Now, Andreas is, as some of you may know, not a TMF-er, but he's a friend of mine who attended the gathering last year. So obviously he knows about the TMF, and yeah, he'll only bite if you touch his hair... :jester:

Perhaps I should bring a voice recorder this time to see if there's more funny stuff like "I'm leaving the TMF" to be heard :D

How about some ear cleaner so that you can actually hear what I'm saying and not make stuff up =O

Sounds awsome! Count me in if I'm not working. I'm also the administrator of the Tickling-network on the Swedish fetish & BDSM-community Darkside. If U organizers would like me to advertise it on there feel free to email me on [email protected]. Or if U are a member on Darkside yourself, feel free to add some info there in the Tickling network.

I suck at writing on the TMF, but of course I'll attend! :D I'm not gonna miss it this year! ;)

yes and no

Min første indskydelse er at jeg GERNE vil møde folk der har samme fetish som mig selv, føler at der findes alt for FÅ af "vores slags" ... min anden indskydelse er så at det vil jeg IKKE ... jeg vil ikke mødes med folk fordi jeg frygter at de vil ønske at kilde mig, og jeg ønsker ikke at blive kildet af fremmede folk. Jeg ønsker ikke at fremmede folk skal forsøge på at "score" mig i håbet om at i fremtiden komme til at kilde mig.
HVIS jeg skulle dukke op til et træf, skulle det helt sikkert kun bare være for at TALE (prate) med folk.
My first thought would be YES i do want to meet other tickle-fetishists like myself. I find there is way too few "of us" ... my second thought is NO I don't want to meet people who just wish to tickle me and I do not want to be tickled by complete strangers. I don't want complete strangers to try and seduce /score me in a hope of getting to tickle me later.
IF I should turn up at a gathering it should definitely only to talk with people

oh ... and one thing a more precise DATE would be handy ;) should one build up the courage to meet a bunch of tickle freaks who obviously is into getting drunk as well ....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back