• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Story repost m/f, f/m

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
I had an email about this story. I've reposted it here before so sorry for those that have read it.

I was eating dinner with Julie, when I noticed a pair of handcuffs laying on the floor. I asked Julie about them and she turned red and acted embarrassed. I stood up, and walked over to grab them. I walked over to Julie, questioning out loud if they worked. She didn't resist as I grabbed her wrist and cuffed it, pulling it behind her back, wrapping the cuffs around a narrow slab of wood
in the center of the chair, then cuffed Julie's other wrist. I was surprised how easily she let me render her helpless, but I wasn't about to question it.
I asked Julie if she was ticklish. She started pulling at her restraints immediately, while proclaiming that she was not. Her body language told me otherwise and I told her I didn't believe her. I asked her again, telling her that if she lied to me, it'd be much worse for her. Yet, Julie sat quiet. I stood behind her, running my fingers through her waist long hair. She purred as my fingers moved over her scalp and down every inch of her long, silky hair.
Then i grabbed a clump of her hair and used just the ends to tickle her neck, ears, nose and mouth. Julie giggled and turned her head to avoid the tickling. Then I reached over her shoulders and dug my fingers into her underarms. Julie began screeching and begging me not to tickle her. Just what I wanted to hear. My fingers tickled Julie's underarms mercilessly. Still standing behind her, I bent forward to tickle her ribs, my tongue tickling her neck. Julie was laughing hysterically as my fingers worked up and down her sides. I sat on my
knees behind her, continuing my rib and armpit assault, her head swaying from side to side and her hair whipping back and forth across my face. I pulled Julie's socks off and used rope to tie her ankles to two legs of the chair, so the bottom of her feet were off the ground. Then I lightly dragged my fingers all over each foot. I tickled from her heels, over each sole and arch, then in between each toe. Julie's laugh was music to my ears, and her desperate
pleadings only made me want to tickle her more.I grabbed her knees and squeezed them, up her inner thighs and back again. Julie was begging me to stop but I could tell she was enjoying herself.
Besides, I was really having the time of my life. I continued tickling Julie from head to toe, till she promised to do whatever I wanted. Unfortunately for her, what I wanted was to tie her spread eagle, blindfolded to my bed so I could tickle her some more. She agreed, only if she could be assured of her revenge. I've always wanted to be tied and so I readily agreed.

Julie and went into the bedroom, where we both quickly stripped. Julie lay down on the bed and spread her limbs outward, already laughing in anticipation. I used the handcuffs to secure her wrists over her head and a couple pair of her nylons to tie her ankles to each corner of the foot of the bed. She looked so sexy laying there, squirming and giggling and I hadn't even touched her yet. I climbed on the bed and straddled Julie's waist. I described to her how I was
going to tickle each and every rib. Much to my pleasant surprise, Julie told me to do my worst. That was a challenge I couldn't resist.
I dug in immediately and furiously, tickling her upper body mercilessly. My fingers flew up her sides, beside her breasts, under her arms, then back down to her hips. I tickled and tickled her like that for ten minutes straight! She was having problems catching her breath when I finally gave her a break. She reminded me that I was next and I'd better lighten up, but I couldn't help myself. I'd always fantasized about being in this position, so I had to take
advantage of it. Besides, I was really looking forward to receiving, too. After Julie had a chance to catch her breath, I knelt between her legs and started kneading her inner thighs, occasionally lightly wiggling my fingers under her ass. Julie was laughing hysterically again as my fingers found her knees, alternating between squeezing the tops and tickling under them. Then I climbed off the bed and knelt at her feet. She pleaded for me not to which, of course, only encouraged me. I wasted no time in tickling both feet at once, all over them, from her heels to her toes. Her toes wiggled and her
screams were deafening, as my fingers scratched just at the base of her toes, her feet helpless to my assault.
I, then, grabbed a feather and started sawing it between her toes. Using my other hand to continue finger tickling her feet. Then i dragged the feather up her legs, under knees, to her inner thighs. I spent a lot of time here, tickling all over her extremely sensitive midsection with the feather. I tickled her from one hip, down the outside of her leg to her knee, then back up the inside. When I got to her ass, she raised her body to avoid the feather, but it actually made the crack of her ass more accessible. Then i retraced my steps on her other leg. Next, I feathered her belly button, sides, breasts, neck and underarms, till Julie was begging me to fuck her. I was so ready too, but I wasn't done yet. I straddled Julie's hips again asked her if she wanted to be tickled anymore. She whined that she couldn't take anymore and that he needed to cum. I told her that the only way she would get any release is to beg me to tickle her some
more. But if she did, she would endure another ten minutes of non-stop upper body tickling. Julie lay quietly, obviously debating what to do. To help her decide, I picked the feather back up and reached behind me to ever so lightly teasing her pussy with it. The weight of my body prevented her from raising her waist to increase the pressure. Finally, deciding orgasm was more important, she
screamed out, "Tickle me, please, tickle me. Let me cum!"
I tickled Julie like there was no tomorrow, letting her wild laughter sink in so I could remember it later. I so enjoyed tickling Julie's ribs, feeling her bounce futilely underneath me while listening to her desperate pleas. After nine minutes, I climbed off Julie and applied the feather to her pussy, changing the speed and pressure on her lips for the final minute. Then I replaced the feather with my tongue. It didn't take long till Julie was screaming with relief, as she came long and hard. I uncuffed her and lay beside her, holding her close, still feeling her body shake. She said she needed to relax for a minute, but told me to think about what was next. We held each other tight, and she remarked how fast my heart was beating in nervous anticipation. Soon I would be rendered helpless and Julie
had revenge on her mind.

Julie had finally regained her composure and instructed me to lay on my back. She then proceeded to handcuff my wrists to the upper bed post, my arms pulled over my head. She also secured my ankles to the bottom corners, just like I had done to her. She stood back, taunting me about how I was really in for it, and, although I
had tickled her mercilessly, I was going to get it worse. I was feeling extremely helpless and vulnerable. Julie started by using just the ends of her long silky hair to tickle my most sensitive spots, from my neck, underarms, sides, hips, lingering on my cock and
balls, down my inner thighs, under my knees to my feet. Then she repeated her steps with a feather. Every nerve ending on my body was on fire from her teasing. Then Julie straddled my waist. I already had tears in my eyes from her hair and the feather, but I knew the worst was yet to come. Especially when Julie covered my eyes with a wash cloth and tied a piece of string around my head to keep it in place. She whispered in my ear "Are you ready to really be tickled?"
I lay there, waiting. I was frantically pulling at my restraints, stressing over what I knew was about to happen. I heard Julie giggle at my reaction to my predicament, making me wait. When I finally stopped wiggling because nothing was happening, Julie grabbed at my sides and pinched her way up and down, sending me into immediate hysterics. I had never been tied and tickled before, so I was overwhelmed with how much it tickled and how helpless I was. Also,
being blindfolded, all I could do is lay there and concentrate on the intense tickling sensations. Julie really enjoyed my reactions, and was relentless. She tickled up and down my ribs with wild abandon. I felt her slide a little up my body, then her fingers found their way into my armpits. I was going crazy as she really dug in to both underarms at the same time. Being tickled was my reality. That's all I
knew right now, and all I would know. Julie tickled my upper body for what seemed like an eternity, before finally giving me a breather.
I tried to catch my breath quickly, not knowing what was next. Then I felt Julie's tongue on my toes. She sucked each and every one. I never realized how incredible it could feel. But it also tickled. Then her tongue started sliding between my toes, while her
fingernails started scratching over my arches. Again I started laughing uncontrollably, as ever square inch of my feet were tickled
with such attention to detail. Not a spot was left untickled. I could sense how much Julie was enjoying her control over me.
Julie gave me another much needed break, but continued to tease me. She lowered her head so her hair fell on my feet. Walking slowly towards the head of the bed, her hair slid between my toes, up my legs and inner thighs, then across my upper body. The feel of her hair on my body was incredible and had a tickling sensation of it's own. Julie took off my blindfold only to cover my eyes with her hair as it fell over my face. I felt her straddle my hips and
before I knew it, her fingers were squeezing my ribs.
Caught off guard, I started pleading and laughing immediately. Julie raised her head, but never stopped tickling me, and I could see in her smile, she was really enjoying herself. She tickled me continuously, moving from my armpits, to my ribs, then back up again, keeping me totally hysterical. Not allowing me a breather, she slid between my legs and tickled my inner thighs, balls, knees, and then down to my feet. She focused on every spot that she found made me
laugh the loudest, until I was on the verge of passing out. Then Julie straddled my waist again, and let me slide inside her. She sat
motionless. I needed her to fuck me so I started raising my hips up and down, but Julie began tickling my ribs again. She told me that I needed to lie still or I'd be tickled again, but she would only sit there like a bump on a log otherwise. My only hope to orgasm, was to bounce her up and down on me, but if I did, I would be tickled. I knew I needed to cum, so I started bucking wildly But she fulfilled her promise, and proceeded to count each every rib, making it hard to concentrate of my orgasm. My body moved uncontrollably, both in my
desperate attempt to avoid Julie's tickling fingers and to induce my long awaited orgasm. My mind was overloaded with sensations as I tried desperately to relieve the pressure in my cock while being distracted with all the tickling. Finally, I exploded with the most intense orgasm of my life, Julie tickling me to the last drop.
I lay motionless as Julie untied me, then she kissed me deeply and lay in my arms. We were both completely satisfied with the evenings events and knew we would try this again.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back