• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Great Night Together- Chapter One (F/F)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
CHAPTER ONE

Jody sat on the window seat staring up at the bright, golden sun that was setting over the horizon. The girl loved watching the sunsets, but she felt like something was missing. Or to be exact, someone. The girl loved sunsets, but she enjoyed sharing them with people she loved.

Jody was a beautiful girl. She had short, black hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. She had dark brown eyes and ample breasts. The girl was garbed in a short sleeved t-shirt that fell to her bare knees. Her feet were bare and propped up on the window seat.

“Man…” Jody breathed, closing her eyes for a moment. “I wish Corey was here.” The girl said, to no one in particular.

As soon as Jody finished speaking the girl heard someone knocking on her door. “No way…” The girl thought, eyeing the door suspiciously. “Who’s there?” She asked.

“It’s me.” Came the voice of Corey.

Jody’s eyes widened and her lower jaw dropped. The girl was expecting Corey to come over at some point that day, but was surprised she knocked on her door the moment the girl wished her to be there with her.

Jody quickly jumped to her feet and ran for the door. Swinging it open the girl smiled brightly at her best friend, but her smile quickly vanished. “You’re late!” Jody said, crossing her arms in front of her chest and turning away from Corey.

Corey was a beautiful girl who had long, blond hair that fell the small of her back. She had bright blue eyes, small rounded shoulders and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a black dress suit, matching skirt that fell to her bare knees, black nylons and heels on her feet.

“I’m sorry.” Corey said, smiling lovingly at Jody. “I got held up at work.”

“Yeah right.” Jody said.

Corey giggled. “I’m sorry.” She said, wrapping her arms lovingly around Jody’s small frame. “What can I do to make it up to you, huh?” The girl asked.

Jody thought a moment. “Watch the sunset with me.” She said, after a few moments of silence.

“That might be a problem.” Corey said.

Jody turned her attention towards the large window she was sitting at moment before. The world beyond was now dark. “Oh man!” The girl cried, wriggling away from Corey. The girl turned on her heels and pointed a stern finger at her friend. “You need to be punished!”

“Oh yeah?” Corey giggled and blushed hard. “What do you have in mind?” She asked.

“I’m going to tickle you.” Jody said, matter-of-factly.

Corey giggled. “Oh no! You know I hate that!”

“That’s why I’m doing it. Now get in the bedroom.” Jody demanded, pointing towards an adjacent door. Corey sighed deeply and did as she was told. Heading into the bedroom the girl lied down on the bed. Jody followed close behind her.

“I’m ready.” Corey said.

Jody nodded. “You better be.” She said, climbing onto the bed and sitting on Corey’s waist. “Now lift your arms.” The girl commanded.

Corey did as she was told and lifted her arms. “Alright.” She said, in a giddy voice.

Jody quickly dug her fingers into Corey’s underarms and began tickling them mercilessly. The moment Corey felt Jody tickling her underarms the girl pulled them down and trapped Jody’s fingers inside.

“NO!” Corey cried, through her ticklish laughter. The girl kicked her feet wildly.

Jody giggled as she pulled her hands away and then began tickling Corey’s quivering belly. The girl brought her hands down once more and tried to block Jody’s tickling fingers, but Jody was faster and easily maneuvered her hands around Corey’s.

Corey was still kicking her feet. She kicked her left foot so hard that her heel flew off her foot and struck the wall behind them.

“You’re really getting into this.” Jody observed, turning her attention to Corey’s feet. “I think we need to settle you down somehow.”

“How?” Corey giggled, her cheeks were bright red and she wore a goofy grin on her face.

Jody smiled evilly. “By tying you up, that’s how.”

(NOTE: Hi! If you enjoyed the story please click the links below to read the rest of the chapter! Thanks!)

Chapter One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6209766/one_great_night_together.html?cat=44

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6209778/one_great_night_together.html?cat=44

Chapter Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6209832/one_great_night_together.html?cat=44

Chapter Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6209834/one_great_night_together.html?cat=44

Chapter Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6209850/one_great_night_together.html?cat=44

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back