• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife controls mother in law

aviator202

Way back in the day, my wife and I married very young. She was 21 and I was 25. Sarah was truly a dream with long black hair and a firm athletic body. We made love often and with great lust and longing. She was submissive to me but nobody else, especially another female. Sarah was extremely ticklish and spent the equivalent of years tied to our very strong four poster and tickled to her limits. But this story is not about Sarah. It is about how she dealt with a classic mother-in-law conflict. That is to say, how she came to control and dominate my mom.

Sarah was independent minded and hated being given advice or direction. My mom on the other hand was rather domineering with an “I know best” attitude. Sarah was able to ignore and avoid my mom most of the time during our courtship and short engagement. However, after we married, that was much more difficult.

My mom at that time had been widowed for three years. After our marriage, she began her project of “improving” Sarah. It drove Sarah crazy. She endured months of advice, lectures and monologues by my mom, Valerie.

Finally one evening Sarah had just finished doing the dishes when Valerie started another criticism of Sarah. Sarah listened for a few moments and then impulsively poked Valerie in the side. Mom jumped about a foot in the air! At this point, Sarah poked her other side and mom was just about doubled over, laughing. She chased mom around the kitchen, wiggling her fingers while mom laughed and shouted..No… No!...Stop!!!! Mom ran from the kitchen with Sarah right behind. Sarah lunged and grabbed her around the waist and wrestled her to the floor. She ended up face down on the carpet with my wife straddling her hips. Sarah started tickling her sides and Mom again burst into hysterical laughter. Mercilessly, she tickled her for about five minutes. Then she stopped and while mom was gasping for breath said, “Are you going to just stand there or are you going to help me?”

There was no way I was going to miss an opportunity like this ! We rolled Valerie on her back and I stretched her arms above her head, pinning them to the floor by her wrists. At this point, let me describe her as she was at the time. About 2 inches shorter than Sarah, dark brown hair, in relatively good shape although at 43 could probably stand to lose about 15 pounds. Sarah straddled her thighs and now mom was totally helpless.

My wife said, “Well, Valerie, I have listened to you trying to control me for a very long time. Now it’s payback.” She then went on to taunt her about her ticklish weakness and how we now were going to find out the full extent of her ticklishness. She pulled her shirt out of her jeans and unbuttoned the bottom buttons. When her tummy and lowest ribs were bare, Sarah resumed tickling. “No Valerie, clamping your jaws tightly won’t stop you from laughing”, as the older woman squirmed and desperately resisted. A smile was beginning to form on her face as Sarah massaged her tummy and sides. She was breathing rapidly and a huge smile had taken over her face. Sarah dug her fingers into mom’s sides just under her lowest ribs. Mom let out a whoop and began to laugh wildly. Sarah was concentrating on exploring ribs, sides and tummy to make her mother in law laugh harder and harder….HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHNONONOHAA
“Valerie, you are sooooooo ticklish…..let’s see just how hard we can make you laugh!”
“MERCYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Sarah tickled her bare lower torso for over 15 minutes. We then gave her a rest and flipped her face down. Sarah is now sitting on her calves and me straddling her back and pinning her arms to her sides.

Sarah slipped off Valerie’s moccasins baring her feet since she was not wearing socks. Valerie is now screaming, “Not my feet! Please not there! Not on the bare bottoms!” Sarah begins stroking her feet as Valerie roars with helpless laughter. Bucking wildly now but unable to escape, she cannot even beg for mercy. Sarah tickles the bare bottoms of Valerie’s feet, raking the soles with her fingernails. The tickling and the wild, full throated laughter continues but slowly grows weaker as the older woman tires.

Twenty minutes later it ends and we let her up. Valerie has to work the next day and gets ready to leave but can’t find her moccasins. Valerie tells her she has a choice: another half hour of rib tickling or she can leave now but barefoot. She pokes Valerie in the side to make her point as she jumps and screams. She runs for the door and we hear her drive off.

Little did she know that this was the start of my wife’s new project of total domination and control !!!

One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Absolutely love the feel and attitude of the story. Can't beat a good mature ticklee, especially a mom. Can't wait to read more.

Damn!

I have to agree!! This was a great start to a story. I will NEVER EVER get tired of a story where the concept is the younger taking down the older!

Thanx all! Actually, that really IS just a start to the story....have more on the way....

This is 'right up my street', a great little story, no big build up, no endless dialog, it sounded real, I felt I was there watching it.
Brilliant story, really looking forward to the next part.

I so hope Sarah shows Val little mercy and teaches your domineering Mom a lesson she'll never forget.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Cheers !

Personal quirk, but LOVE the detial about the dominant wife forcing the older woman to leave barefoot ... younger woman keeping her shoes? Maybe mother in law on next visit will be horrified to see her shoes displayed as trophies in a glass case?

Well written and as far as I know an original concept.

Really good tale. Write more when you have time.

love stories where the mom gets tickled, good job. :)
does anyone no any other moms tickled stories or want to write on :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back