• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parental Predicament

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
I may have posted this a long time ago. I'm not sure, I found it on my files and thought I'd pull it out

Chelsea was an average 18-year-old girl, at an average high school, getting ready for college next year. The only problem was Chelsea’s mother and father didn’t want to lose their baby girl. So the closer Chelsea got to graduation, the younger her parents treated her. They made her new curfews, and treated her like a twelve year-old.
One night after dinner, Chelsea and her family were watching TV in the living room. They were all in their nightclothes ready for bed. Chelsea’s dad was giving her a hard time about boys, and Chelsea came back with a sarcastic remark. Before Chelsea could think twice, she was being tackled by her dad. He pinned her down and motioned for her mother’s assistance.
Her mother came over, lifted up Chelsea’s shirt and began to blow on her tummy. Chelsea screamed out in laughter. “I knew you were still ticklish,” her mother said. Then she proceeded to attack Chelsea’s ribs with her fingers. By this time Chelsea’s dad was tickling her underarms. “NO Please anything but tickle torture,” begged Chelsea. But it was to no avail. Chelsea’s parents kept attacking her.
It was pure torture. As Chelsea’s father kept her arms completely steady, her mother moved down to her legs and began tickling Chelsea’s inner thighs and knees. “Oh my God, anything but that,” raved Chelsea. “Uh oh, is my little bity baby girl ticklish? Huh, coochie coochie coo,” was her mothers reply.
Then her mother got up and walked out of the room. Chelsea thought the tickling was finally over. However, her dad stayed there, holding Chelsea’s arms over her head. Just then, her mother returned with a smile on her face. Chelsea’s eyes stared wide open as if she’d seen a ghost. Her mother was carrying a pair of handcuffs and a couple of feathers.
They handcuffed her arms in the same position above her head that her dad had been holding her. Then they took the feathers and began tickling Chelsea all over her body. Her mother started at her neck and tickled down. While her father started out on her delicate size seven feet. He tickled her feet for a minute or two with the feather and then got bored. He began to take his fingers and sadistically tickle her feet in the worst way, between her toes. “AHHHHH HA HA HA, That’s torture,” scream Chelsea at the top of her lungs. At the same time, her mom was torturing the backs of poor Chelsea’s legs and her tantalizingly ticklish ribs. “ MOMMY DADDY, PLEASE... I’M GONNA PEE MY PANTS!!!” Chelsea begged. “Poor baby,” teased her mother as they continued the tickling
They tickled and tickled. For over thirty minutes Chelsea’s parents tickle tortured their daughter. Tears were running down Chelsea’s cheek. She could barely laugh it was so torturous. Her stomach was in tremendous pain from the constant laughing. Her parents let her out from the handcuffs, and she arose staggering. They gave her a hug and a kiss. They let her know that they were truly afraid of their baby girl growing up. Chelsea understood. Her parents promised to try to be nice, but couldn’t give their word, that another tickle torture wouldn’t ever occur. We’ll see....

Short, but sweet! :D Yes, there should be a sequel. :)

I agree with amk714 & sarlox that thier should be a PartII to this Forgottentcklr!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back