• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deaf Tickler's Dilemma f/m

spittingcobra

TMF Novice
Miss Pennsylvania agreed to become my wife, and now that we're engaged, she insists that it's ok to go all the way, whereas before she only let me get to third base. Miss Pennsylvania, aka Dee Dee McPherson has a beautiful face with the high cheek bones of a model, thick black hair, darkly tanned skin, a perfect 36-24-36 figure, and wiggily ass cheeks. She has one flaw--she was born without the ability to hear. It's not much of a flaw considering the amiable and positive personality that goes alone with her stunning looks.

We'd been going all the way for weeks, though the wedding night was still three months away, when one afternoon I went to her upscale condo and found her in a frisky mood. She made sure I was comfortable in her plush chaise lounge, and she sat in my lap. She wore a summer dress decorated with a blue flower pattern, but I felt around and discovered she wore no panties or bra. She signed to me, asking if there was anything special I'd like to try. My penis throbbed at the thought that my favorite sex fantasy might finally come true. I hesitated.

"Tell me, tell me. I want to know your secret desire," she said in a voice of a deaf person who couldn't hear themselves talk.

I decided to confess--I signed that I wanted her to tie me down and tickle torture me. She looked puzzled.

"You'd like that?" she asked, apparently not understanding the sexual underpinnings of my fantasy.

I signed, yes.

She signed that "she didn't know men would like something like that. Is it a strange fetish?"

I signed that "it was not so strange. It's common/popular."

She slid off my lap and unplugged her laptop computer. She sat on the floor and googled 'tickle fetish.' I came over and directed her to The Tickling Media Forum. She seemed interested in it. She looked at the video samples of both men and women being tickled. At last she pointed to one of a man being tickled (the victim of tickle bia), and she signed to me, "you want to be like him?"

I nodded.

"Ok, let's do it," she signed.

She went to a cabinet under the bathroom sink and found a roll of black electrical tape. She showed it to me and smiled.

"Go to the bed and get undressed," she signed.

I went to the bedroom, the walls of which were painted a feminine pink. Her doll collection sat on a dresser, seemingly staring at us. I removed my clothes and got on her bed; Dee Dee let her dress drop. Her gorgeous nude body alone nearly overwhelming my senses. I lay on my back and she straddled me, her round full breasts hovering over me. She wound the tape around my wrists, fastening them to the bed posts. She used scissors to cut the tape free from the roll. Even though I trusted her, I shook from a mixture of anxiety and excitement. She turned around, her beautiful rear in front of me, and she did the same to my ankles so that I was spread-eagled. Out of curiosity I tried to move my wrists to see if I could unwind the tape and escape if I had to. I discovered that she'd wound the tape in a way that I couldn't get away. This made me nervous, but she faced me and kissed me passionately, and I temporarily relaxed, my hard-on bouncing up. While she kissed me, her hands carressed my chest. I felt nervous again and laughed silently. I reflexively tried to move my hands to grab hers and stop the maddening carresses, but the tape prevented my defensive reaction. I squirmed. She finally stopped the kiss and sat up, here derriere resting on my midsection; her knees hugging my sides.

"Are you having fun?" she signed.

I nodded enthusiastically, enjoying the sight of her naked breasts. She reached behind and tickled my legs. I squirmed again. She tickled my underarms. I reflexively tried to close my arms but couldn't like a bird with its wings trapped in a net She tickled my ribs. I laughed, a wheezing, coughing sound.

"I'm going to tickle your feet,"she signed, a triumphant smile on her face.

She got off me and sat between my legs, facing away from me. All I could see was her long black hair, her back, and the top part of here shapely buttocks. She tickled both foot soles quickly, forcing me to laugh. Reflexively, I tried to sit up and stop her but the tape, like the death grip of a squid's tentacles, held me fast. At first I was excited--my fantasy was really happening. I was helpless and laughing out loud. A woman was humiliating me. But then, I realized that she wasn't stopping, and she wasn't turning around to see my reaction. My stomach muscles began to ache from laughing so hard. I needed her to stop.

"STOP!" I yelled.

But I knew she couldn't hear. I suddenly panicked, I couldn't budge my feet--they were trapped in a hellfire of rapidly scrambling fingernails. Her back was like a cold cruel wall, ignoring me.

"STOP! STOP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!" I yelled between bursts of laughter, desperately hoping that someone would rescue me.

She couldn't here my pleas. There was no way I could communicate with her. I hadn't thought of using a safeword because she couldn't hear one anyway. Finally, I tried bucking wildly on the bed. Maybe the vibrations of my whole body hitting the mattress would get her attention. I bucked and bounced up and down wildly, tears streaming down my face, my laughter and struggles draining my energy, making me feel weak.

It didn't work, her head still faced away from me, and I still couldn't get her attention. I got dizzy and black spots hit my eyes. I almost fainted. It was infuriating because it seemed as if she was ignoring me on purpose. How could she be so cold?

Much to my relief, she did stop, and she turned toward me again. I was barely conscious yet enraged and very frustrated. But she couldn't tell--my face was frozen in a broad smile from the tickling.

"Should I keep tickling you?" she signed.

I shook my head, no, vigorously, fearing that I was on the verge of literally being tickled to death. I shook convulsively.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" she signed.

I shook my head up and down furiously. Nevertheless, she moved toward my belly, her fingers in a tickling motion. She must've understood the terrified look on my face. Instead, she grabbed my penis and shoved it in her mouth, sucking on it like a pro. Just before I was about to blow, she sat on it and shoved it in her wet pussy and rode me.

"Let me go," I said, but she had her eyes closed and moaned, and she couldn't see my lips move.

I came but she kept riding, and the pussy friction tickled my dick, and I giggled and whimpered.

She cut the tape, releasing me. Though my limbs were free, I couldn't stop getting erections at the memory of what had just happenined, and we had sex repeatedly until dawn.

And no one found it offensive because I used the term, deaf, instead of hard of hearing.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back