• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicki Minaj in "Trouble in Paradise" (MM/F/GRAPHIC/ADULT)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(I hope you enjoy this piece. Please give me any and all feedback. I also make several references to some of the more popular mainstream tickling scenes. Let's see who can count them.

Also, since I know some of you will ask, I'm still working on the Turtelli series. I feel like this story is a nice diversion from the norm)

CHAPTER 1

James Farrow bit his tongue.

"Ow!" he exclaimed, which caught the attention of everyone as he entered the meeting room. James usually wasn't noticed. He stood about 5'7, with a medium build and dirty blond hair. There wasn't anything that stood out of the ordinary.

"Again, James?" said Darnell Smith, who was seated to James' left.

"You know, I get so hungry in the morning, I end up biting my own damn tongue trying to eat these doughnuts" said James

"Ya know James, I don't think it's you as much as it is the doughnut. Those things are always hard as a rock!" Darnell said. Darnell was the opposite of James. At about 6'2, with a ripped body, Darnell was often mistake for model Tyson Beckford.

"I know, I know" said James, as he gently touched his tongue to see if there was any blood.

James and Darnell were both promoters at an upstart record company called "Laughing Stock Music". The label had a few minor hits, but nothing that brought the company much fortune. Over the last month, about a quarter of the employees were let go due to poor album sales by the first ever Polka-Metal group "Iron Pierogi". Needless to say, the album tanked.

As the promoters chatted amongst each other, Don Herd, President of the company, entered the room and began tossing folders at the crew members. Don was an intimidating fellow. His medium gray hair and semi-wrinkled skin didn't make him seem old. In fact, it often showed a somewhat sage side to him. However, one would realize he was rather "chill" after hearing him speak.

"Ladies and germs, I have found the way to chop of the dick of the prisoner who has been fucking us in the ass ever since we dropped the soap with Iron Pierogi" he said.

"In this packet, you will each find an up and coming musician. Someone who is on the verge of becoming big. I want each of you to look inside. You will be in groups of three, and I want this person signed by this date next week. Or else, your ass is grass, and we WILL smoke it!" he shouted.

A stocky, bald man named Steve raised his hand.

"What exactly do you mean, by um, hehe, smoking our ass?" he asked.

Don stared at him.

"I'm fired, aren't I?" asked Steve.

Don continued to blankly stare until Steve left the room.

"OK! Now that we've had the comic relief! Stacy, Jose, and Marlene are team one, while team two is comprised of James, Darnell, and Richard. Any questions?"

James grabbed the folder and opened it to reveal an info sheet about luscious rapper Nicki Minaj.

"Ummmm!" shouted James.

"Mr. Farrow?" said Dan

"Umm...no sir!" said James.

"Good...see you all next week" said Herd.

James and Darnell began gathering their items.

"How are we going to..." whispered Darnell.

"I know, I know. Just, give me a second..." said James

The two exited the office area.

"That was about 10 seconds right there, James" said Darnell.

Richard, who was paired with both men, came between them, putting his arms around each of their shoulder.

"So guys, are ya ready for an adventure?!" he said.

James and Darnell both showed looks of despair.

About two hours later, Darnell came running to James' cubicle.

"I got it!" he shouted.

"I know how we can get Nicki!" he proclaimed.

"What? How?" questioned James.

"Watch this" answered Darnell, pulling up a YouTube clip.

"Awh, come on, I hope this is good and not from some cartoon" said James.

"Well..." said Darnell.

Moments later, a classic line was heard.

"Tell me all you know about Kimono's"

"Never you crook, not in a MILLION years"

"OK Lady....you had your chance, now PAY the PENALTY!"

James burst out laughing.

"What?" asked Darnell.

"Seriously, man?" questioned James.

"You think tickling her feet will get her to join our company?" he added.

"Well, not just her feet...other places too." said Darnell.

"Shall I order feathers now?" joked James.

"Ha, real funny! Seriously, dude, I have it all planned out. All I need is to seduce her into coming into my hotel room, I'll tie her up, we tickle her, and she joins the company!" said Darnell.

"Couldn't we just drag her tied up body here?" replied James.

"Yeah, but, tickling her would be more fun. Plus, I want to kiss the lovely lips..." Darnell said, licking his lips after finishing the statement.

"Oh, I see. You just want this plan to get it on with her..." said a grinning James.

"Oh, and like you would!" shouted Darnell.

"Well" said a smiling James.

"Maybe if it were someone sexy like, oh, James Franco or Mario Lopez" he finished.

"See, what other plan do we have?? Besides, you think Richard could do it?" said Darnell. Both men started laughing.

"Alright, sounds ok..." said James as Richard ran by.

"Guys, Guys....look at this! Nicki is making an appearance right down the street! It's happening in like, 15 minutes! We have to go!" said Richard.

Both James and Darnell stared at each other before darting out of the area along with Richard. This was an opportunity they couldn't miss.

The three exited the building and Richard shot his arm out to hail a cab.

"So, we're going to...tickle her?" said Richard as he entered.

"Yea, and then some" said Darnell, as he took a seat in the middle.

"Well, it sounds logical" said Richard, pushing his glasses back up his nose. Richard was your typical "nerd". However, he was always thinking of problems.

"But, what are you going to do if her feet aren't ticklish?" he asked. Darnell and James looked at each other.

"Well, we can tickle her..." Darnell began explaining before Richard interrupted.

"Some people have absolutely no ticklish body parts. I am on of these exceptions. I'm so not sensitive. Well, my skin isn't" he said.

"Zalright!" yelled the cab driver.

"We're Zhere! Zat will be 5.26!" he said.

"Shit, do you have 26 cents?" asked James.

"Don't look at me!" said Darnell.

Meanwhile, inside the studio, Nicki's interview was underway.

"Nicki, your fans have sent us so many questions to ask you. We can only get to a few." said the host.

"Sure" replied the lovely Nicki.

"The first question is, since you're in town...where is the party going to be tonight?"

"Well, actually" laughed Nicki.

"The party ain't goin to, um, be around here. Actually, I'm having a special close friends party. I guess you can call it that" she said laughing.

"It's not in this area. It's actually going to be in Puerto Rico. Not saying where though!" she said laughing.

"Oh, any hot celebs partying with you" asked the host.

"I'll never tell!" joked Nicki.

"Alright, I get why! I know, I know! Ok, next question sent to us asks...are you ticklish on your feet, and if so, may we please see them get tickled?"

Nicki was stunned.

Wow, fetish much?" joked the host.

Nicki grinned and placed her left leg up, removing her shoe and exposing her barefoot.

"Look, I didn't even have to formally ask" joked the host.

Nicki slowly set her foot on the hosts lap, who proceeded to quickly scribble her long, red nails on Nicki's sole. Nickie shrieked.

"Eeeek!" she laughed.

"Ok, Ok! Please stop!" she said, leaning over and trying to push away the hosts hand from tickling. She wiggled around black painted toenails around, which reflected the white from the hot studio lights on each even hotter toe.

"Wow!" exclaimed the host.

"Viewers, there's your answer! Nicki has very ticklish feet!"

"I do, I do!" said Nicki, putting her shoe back on her foot.

"I can't take it. Especially during pedicures. It's like, blah!" she joked.

Downstairs, James, Darnell, and Richard tried getting into the building.

"NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED!" said the big, burly body guard.

"Fuck!" shouted James.

"Look, we need to..." said Darnell.

"NO!" shouted the body guard.

"Nicki will be done shortly, then she must immediately catch her plane to Puerto Rico." added the guard.

"You hear that" said Darnell.

"We need to catch a plane to Puerto Rico!" he said.

"Well, Darnell, you do know Puerto Rico isn't just a block long, right?" said James.

"No shit. Look, our jobs are counting on this. Rich, you check where she's gonna be. I don't want to deal with Brock Lesnar over there. Let's go back and get my credit card, and we can catch a flight at the airport. You with me?" he said. The guys all shook hands.

"Hey Darnell? Thanks for calling me Rich...no one has ever done that!" said Richard.

The other two laughed and exited.

CHAPTER 2

The music was loud. Hundreds of people were having a good time. Nicki Minaj was throwing an awesome bash right outside of San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Darnell, Richard, and James waited a few blocks down from the outdoor event.

"Are you sure we can't come?" said Richard.

"Trust me, you'd get eaten alive!" joked Darnell.

"You two head to the secret hideout we found. You'll see me bring her to the beach. Once I check to see if she's a go, come out, and we'll nab her. Get it?" explained Darnell.

"Yessir" said the others.

"Good. I'll see you later." he said.

Darnell entered the party with an aura of confidence about him. His jeans were tight and his button-up shirt blew open in the wind, exposing his sexy, six-pack abs. He finally felt like a leader, something he had been struggling with at work.

He paced around the party. Beautiful women of all races and colors, sizes and shapes stared him down as he strolled through the sea of people. A sassy, short Puerto Rican girl approached him.

"Hey there, papi!" she said.

"I ain't seen you around here, let's see we go back to the room over there and fuck!" she exclaimed.

"Wow. Well, I love a woman who gets to the point, but I'm actually here to meet with Nicki. Have you seen her around here?" asked Darnell.

"She's over there. But...I think she might be busy" she said, pointing to her left. Darnell turned his head to find Nicki kissing the neck of another woman.

"Oh, yea..." Darnell forgot she was also into women.

He slowly approached the two "love birds" and "accidentally" bumped into them.

"Oh, I'm sorry." said Darnell, leaning over to grab a nearby bottle of Corona.

The other girl began kissing Nicki's breasts, but Nicki paid no attention to her. Nicki's eyes were drawn to Darnell.

Nicki looked stunning. Her breasts were almost exploding out of her pink bikini top. Her sexy grass skirt covered most of her legs, but her hot mid-drift was visible for all to see. Best of all, her open-toed clear heels made for a killer combo with her freshly pedicured feet. A light coat of pink made her toes so appetizing.

"Hey sweetie, catch me later, k?" said Nicki. The girl agreed and walked on, allowing Nicki to move over to Darnell.

"Corona?" asked Nicki.

Darnell turned his head, looking at Nicki.

"Oh yea, I love it..OW!" he said.

"Oh my, what happened!" yelled Nicki.

"Shit, I think I bit or cut my tongue on some ice from the bottle. OWWW!" he said.

"Shit, follow me. I know someone to get some help." Nicki said, grabbing Darnell's hand.

Nicki brought Darnell to a little cabin not far from the party. He stopped her before they entered.

"Wait" he said.

"Nicki, I think I'm fine now" he said.

"Shit, so you dragged me here for nothin'?" she asked.

"Well, maybe I just wanted to get you alone" Darnell responded in his best cheesy movie pick-up line. Nicki smiled and twirled her hair.

"Who are you, exactly?" said Nicki.

Darnell leaned over a planted a long, passionate kiss on Nicki. He pulled back, but Nicki moved forward and kissed him back. Nicki began to put her tongue in his mouth.

"I think you're healed" she said.

"Not quite." said Darnell, lifting her off her feet and carrying her.

Back in the hideout, James and Richard waited, looking out a dirty window.

"Do you see them yet?" asked Richard.

"I don't think...wait, there they are!" exclaimed James.

The hideout was set right on the ocean, with a beautiful view of the sky. The sun was rising, creating an orange luminance across the land.

Darnell placed Nicki on the sand and began kissing her neck, and slowly going down to her navel. Nicki squirmed a bit as he kissed her belly button.

"He's moving down" said Richard as he and James watched like perverts from afar.

As Darnell went to remove Nicki's heel, he kissed her knee and moved back up to her neck. Nicki then got on her knees and removed her bikini top, exposing her beautiful bare breasts. Darnell began to lick Nicki's left nipple. He loved the feeling of her nipple getting hard in his mouth. Nicki took her hands and began to feel around Dwayne's groin. She could tell he was getting aroused.

"Come on, tickle her!" said James.

Dwayne stood up as Nicki unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled down his Calvin's to reveal his massive 10.5 inch cock. Nicki licked the tip a bit to harden it even more. It would've taken nails to drive through his stiff rod.

Darnell brought Nicki up from the ground and the two kissed again. Darnell stuck his fingers through Nicki's skirt to discover her panty-less pussy was soaking wet. Darnell guided his dick into the dress and dragged around her wet lips and on her throbbing clit. Nicki moaned in delight.

Soon after, Darnell turned Nicki around and told her to get on the ground. He lifted her skirt, exposing her round, bare ass. Darnell kissed each cheek before plunging his dick into her asshole. Nicki shrieked at first, but began to enjoy the combination of his dick penetrating her ass and her long, pink manicured nails fondling her clit.

Finally, Darnell pulled his cock out of her ass and shot his cum all over the small of Nicki's back. He fell to the ground as Nicki rolled over next to him. They were both panting their breath.

"Holy shit boy. I don't know you, or even remember if you told me you're name, but...fuck!" she said, cuddling next to Darnell's body.

Darnell looked to the sky as his eyes began to close. He thought to himself.

"I'm in love."

CHAPTER THREE

Darnell could barely open his eyes. The sun was shining brightly on him. He was confused at first, but he slowly remembered his sexy rendezvous with Nicki Minaj the previous night.

He rolled over, but she wasn't there. Why would she leave? Startled, he rose to his feet and put his boxers back on. He then heard Nicki's lovely voice. He grabbed his clothes and began to follow the direction he heard it coming from. As he approached his destination, the setting looked very familiar. Suddenly, it popped in his head.

"Shit" he thought.

He quietly tip-toed through the shrubbery and peeled a few plants back and found Nicki. She was tied to a tree with rope, with her legs straightforward and strapped down to a tree stump. A blindfold made from a t-shirt covered her eyes.

"Now look, it's a real simple situation...you either forget about that "Young Money" shit and sign with us, or we continue." said James, who was shirtless.

"I don't even know who you are! Just gimme a chance to speak!" said Nicki.

"Oh, we'll let you speak...Richie!" said James.

Richard knelt down next to Nikki's bare feet, and ripped a giant, green leaf of a nearby plant. Pointing the soft, feathery type part of the at Nicki's right sole, he began to slowly drag it up and down.

"No! Ahhh! Ok! Stop! Please!" said Nicki.

"Just let me talk!" she said intertwined with laughs and giggles.

"You can talk now," replied James.

Richard moved the leaf to Nicki's left foot and continued the brushing.

"Ha! I , I can't! Not when you tickle me!" explained Nicki.

The torment continued. Richard switched the brushing from foot to foot. There was no relief for Nicki, as the torture continued. The only hope she had was to be rescued by Darnell, who got caught up in the moment.

One of the main reasons Darnell came up with the idea was because he was always enamored with women's feet and tickling. Darnell knew no one else was around, and could feel his penis getting erect. He slipped his Boxers down again and began to masturbate. It wouldn't take him long.

Tears began to get the blindfold wet as Richard continued tickling Nicki's feet. He twirled the leaf around the arch of her foot, and down to her heel.

"Ahha! Stop! OUCH!" shouted Nicki. Richard stopped the tickling.

"I think I bit my tounge," she said.

James checked out the situation. When Nicki sensed he was near, she tried to bite his nose.

"Ahh... bitch!" said James, pulling away in the nick of time.

"That's it!" shouted James, removing another leaf from the plant. He knelt by Richard and held back the toes of Nicki's right foot.

"Follow my lead" he demanded of Richard. James brushed the leaf on the ball of her foot, with Richard doing the same. It was now a tag-team tickle torture.

Darnell was still relieving himself, soaking up the moment. He had long fantasized about seeing Nicki Minaj get her feet tickled.

Richard flipped the leaf over and began scraping the scam on Nicki's sole.

"EEEK!" she yelled. The sensation was driving her wild. Such a sensitive nerve was being pulled in the process, it created a feeling so ticklish that her bare foot couldn't handle much more.

Soon after, Richard noticed the reaction the stem was getting, and turned around his plant. Nicki screamed from the torture. She had never had a tickling experience this grueling in her life. She wiggled her pink toes around in an attempt to distract the ticklers, but to no avail.

"Let me try something else" said Richard.

"You go ahead, I'll stay down here!" said James.

Richard rose from the ground and brushed the soft end of the plant around Nicki's neck. She pulled away her head which put her in an uncomfortable spot. Then, he dropped the plant and dug his hands into the right side of her body, near Nicki's ribcage. Nicki jerked her body away, but she was trapped like a rat since she remained tied to the tree.

"That doesn't work as good, get back down here" demanded James.

Richard obliged, grabbing the leaf and proceeding to once again tickle her foot.

Darnell couldn't cum. He was trying, but nothing could happen.

James turned his leaf around and began slowly dragging it between each lovely, plump toe of Nicki. First was the pinky and ring, which had no match for the leaf as she tried to clench it shut. Next was the ring and middle, which James moved the leaf in and out several times sending Nicki into a fit of hysterics. Moving on, he glided the leaf between her middle and index toes. Finally, he took the stem of the leaf and and scribbled it between her big and index toe. The area of skin between those toes had never been touched, creating an ultra-tingling feeling that tickled Nicki so much, the laughter began hurting her sides. James then slowly dragged the stem onto the back of the big toe and around, brushing it on the tops of her precious peds.

Darnell, still hiding out, knew how to blow his load. He couldn't wait any longer. He needed his love, Nicki.

He walked around and grabbed a large, brown rock. Sneaking through the bushes, he smacked James in the side of his face with the rock, rendering him unconscious. He then broke it over Richard's head.

"What...who...who's that!?" asked Nicki.

"It's me" said Darnell. She recognized the voice.

"It's Darnell. Nicki, I need you." he said.

"Oh, that's sweet. But, you know, I don't normally date dudes..." she said.

"Whoa! Who said anything about dating?" asked Darnell as he brushed he erect cock around Nicki's lips.

"Oh, you wanna...." said Nicki.

"No, I need to" said Darnell.

Nicki braced for his massive dick in her mouth. What she got, though, was unexpected. Darnell began to drag his cock up and down the right sole of Nicki's foot. She giggled a bit.

"Stop, Darnell! My feet are tooo ticklish for that shit!" she yelled.

"Than how about this?" he asked, moving his cock between her toes.

"HEYY! Cut it out!" she laughed.

Darnell was tickling Nicki's feet with his dick. He untied her ankles and placed her feet together, leaving just enough space for him to slip his penis between them. Nicki laughed hysterically as Darnell's dick moved around the wrinkles on her soft soles.

"Seriously! I can't handle gettin' tickled on my feet!" she shouted.

Darnell didn't listen. He sat on her legs, rubbing his dick on her left toes while he wiggled his fingers around on the arch of her right foot.

"No, No! No more!" yelled Nicki as she tried pushing away.

Darnell enjoyed every minute he was near her feet. He thought to himself.

"You know, sometimes if you just bite your tongue, grin and bear it. In the end, you'll get what you want"

CLIMAX

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back