• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matt's Revenge

crydun

Verified
Here it is again! Too many pages in between stories.

ticklishly yours,

crydun

Matt’s Revenge

I walked to the house triumphantly. I knew that Matt and I had developed chemistry and that we had had a blast. And I was in awe of how incredibly ticklish Matt was. A huge smile spread across my face as I reflected on my date with Matt. I climbed into bed, exhausted and fell into a deep sleep.
The following Wedensday, my phone rang. “Hello?”
“Hello Crystal. This is Matt.”
My heart leaped for joy. “Hello again! Did you survive the night?” I was smiling into the phone now.
He chuckled “Yes I did. Thanks for asking.”
“No problem. What’s up?”
“Well, I have two tickets for my new movie premiere. Would you like to join me?”
“Sure. When and Where?”
Saturday evening in Hollywood.”
“Hollywood?” I’d never been to California, let alone Hollywood with all of its glitz. I recovered myself to say “That sounds like fun.”
“Great! I’ll pick you up at your house about 3pm on Friday. We’ll fly out of the Dayton airport.”
“Ok. What time does the movie start?”
“7pm California time. That gives us time to have dinner before the movie.”
“Great. What shall I wear.”
“Something glamourous but casual. Bring it with you and you can change when we get to CA.”
“Ok,” I said meekly
“See you then” He said confidently and hung up.
I spent the next two days going to shop after shop trying to find the perfect dress to wear on my date with Matt. I finally settled on a peach dress with a cream-sequined bodice, full skirt and a ruffled sash. I had my hair done in a perfected Audrey Hepburn french twist. Then, I waited in anticipation for Matt to arrive.
He pulled into the driveway around 3:15. “Ready to go?”
“Sure am!” I replied enthusiastically. As we walked toward the car, I noticed Matt had a peculiar gleam in his eyes. We drove to the Dayton airport and boarded our plane. Within three hours, we were in California. Matt chose a quaint café for dinner. We ate a wonderful meal and talked about the upcoming premiere.
As we neared the movie theatre, my eyes marveled at what I saw. There were stars everywhere! I saw Sela Ward, Robert Redford, Jerry Orbach and Kelly Ripa, among others. “Shall we find a seat now, Matt whispered in my ear. I giggled lightly and nodded my approval. We found seats in the reserved section of the theatre and waited for the movie to begin. Matt was playing a lawyer who defends a woman who lost her son to brain cancer whose insurance refused to pay for the surgery that may have saved him in the film. It was his most defining role to date and I waited in anticipation for the movie to begin. Many people spoke to us on the way to their seats. I was excited for Matt, for this new opportunity, and for another dream date with my dream guy.
Matt put his arm around me and I rested comfortably as we waited on the movie to begin. As the credits rolled, I felt something trace my rib cage and waist. I tensed but was determined not to give in to the feeling. We were in Hollywood afterall, in a prestigious movie theatre. There were stars all around me. I would not lose control. As his fingers continued to toy with my ribs, I found it harder to keep calm. I had bitten my lip until it was bleeding. He moved up to my underarms and I relaxed. Not too bad there, I thought to myself. Matt sensed this and quickly changed strategies. He let his fingers linger around my nape and I tensed, this time harder. By now, my face was red and I was panting for air because I had not yet given in to the laughter welling inside me. I tried to focus on the screen as he continued his frivolous behavior. Matt’s character was in the middle of his opening speech. “Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we have come here today to ask justice for a lost life. A life that could have been saved had the defendents done their job and paid the necessary medical expenses……..” Matt started poking me in the back. I tittered. Matt knew he had me and started prodding further. I could take no more and lost it. The entire theatre turned to look at me in annoyance as my body shook with uncontrollable laughter. “MATTTTTTTTTT! HAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH.”
“What’s wrong, dear?” he asked, his eyes gleaming.
“You’re tickling me!”
“I am?” said Matt, in mock horror.
“Yessssssssss,” I said, my body still shaking with laughter.
“Why, I’m sorry. I thought you LIKED it.”
“Not in public!” I hissed.
“Oh, so sorry, he said, mocking me again.
The audience turned its attention back to the movie, assuming the action was over. This wasn’t the case for Matt. He reached down, much to my horror, and lifted my feet off the floor. He gingerly removed both of my shoes, causing me to squeal. He dragged his finger slowly up my arch. I giggled loudly. By now, the audience was paying more attention to us than the movie. I watched in horror as Matt devoured my soles with his fingers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHASTOPTHAT!” I tried to pull my feet away but Matt held them firmly in his hands. My stomach turned to butter as I laughed uncontrollably. “WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA” Too weak to speak, I continued laughing that way for as long as I can remember. When he finally stopped, I let my shoulders relax. By now, my entire body had waken up, causing everything to be ticklish. Matt gently squeezed my shoulder blades, intending to relieve tension. Instead, I squealed. “you just don’t know when to quit, do you,” I muttered under my breath. This was all the ammunition Matt needed. By now, the movie had ended and we were alone in the theatre. He sat on my ankles and gave the rest of my body a once-over. I shrieked with hysterical laughter as he deftly ran his nimble fingers over my ribs, neck and spine, diving in with energy at my waist. When we were through, he said. “Until I met you, I didn’t realize how much fun tickling could be.”
“Oh really,” I said weakly, gasping for air.
“Really,” he replied.
We left the theatre and got back on the plane. Exhausted from my body’s overhaul, I quickly fell asleep. Blissful blackness covered me until something poked me in the ribs again. I shrieked and looked up to see Matt standing over me. “Home sweet home, sunshine.” I looked out of the plane window to see the Dayton airport at nighttime. “Ready to go home?” he asked, smiling broadly. I nodded weakly.
We got in the car and started the drive home. We talked about the movie, the success of the premiere, and the fun we’d had. Matt looked great but tired and his suit had a stain on it. We got ten miles from my house and the urge hit me again.
“Pull over,” I said.
“Not again!”
I grinned and undid my seatbelt so I could further enjoy the collision of agony and ecstasy.
“Ready?” I inquired.
Matt rolled his eyes and undid his seatbelt, knowing he was in for a long ride.

THE END

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back