• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atlanta Area Gathering: April 2, 2011

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Attention all Georgians (and others nearby),

Ok- We’re taking the plunge. It’s GATHERING TIME! We’ve had smaller sized play parties and meetings, and they were awesome (of course), but we’ve really got to get things going in the ATL.

General Details:
YOU MUST REGISTER! PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS AFTER READING THIS THREAD. :blowkiss: Thanks

The Date: April 2, 2011

The Location: North Atlanta

The Plan: 4:00-5:30 p.m. we will have an early dinner (munch) at a nearby location from the hotel. This will give us time to say hello to old friends and get to know new ones.

The Gathering: 6:30 p.m. in the presidential suite of the hotel. (Reservations have already been made.)

For people who would like to book a room at the hotel, prices range from $89 for non-suite rooms up to $120 for suites of various sizes. The prices include cook to order breakfast and nightly manager reception (free non-alcoholic drinks and snacks). I am actually a "diamond/ platnum" member of the hotel brand, and I will negotiate lower rates if more than 10 room are booked.

What to Expect: Consentual play in the presidential suite. Light refreshments will be available in the suite as well. We are also in the process of trying to schedule a demo with Addie and Candleboxxx from TickleChicks.com. (Pretty cool, huh?) Plus, casual play (or private play) in booked rooms of other TMFers.

Cost: There will be a low entry fee which will be used to cover the refreshments, play area (presidential suite), and demo (if booked). Discounts will be given to couples. :D I will post the fee in the next couple of days. I don't think it will be higher than $20.

So… if you are in the Atlanta area (or will be on April 2, 2011), you do not want to miss this history making event! What better chance is there to meet people from the forum in our area?

If you are interested in attending, please PM me, email me, or message me on Yahoo (Sunriseticklee) for more infomation.

For instant messengers, please don't forget to introduce yourself and tell me that you are interested in the gathering. (As previously stated…) Many times I get the blank, "Let me see your feet!" message, and I tend to ignore those. *giggle

Sunriseticklee and Alexwarfield
:Kiss2:

PS: I will be sending private messages to those of you who I think live nearby. Sorry… Not trying to stalk anyone. :D

you should also post this in tk discussion. some may miss it here :).

Just a gentle reminder that registration is open for GA residents. Out of state ticklephiles can also be considered.

Come have fun!

Just a gentle reminder! Don't forget to register for the gathering. You don't want to miss out on the fun! :)

(BUMP)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back