• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#2 Wife controls mother in law

aviator202

Thankfully it’s finally over! A thoroughly aggravating day at the office, followed by a commute plagued with the usual complement of highway mishaps. Grateful to be home at last, while hanging up my coat in the hall closet, I hear a now all too frequent sound. Wild hysterical laughter. Mom’s laughter. What has she done to Sarah THIS time???

My mom, Valerie, has been a constant source of irritation and frustration to my wife. We have been married slightly over a year….and it has been truly wonderful for me and I believe, her. My mom however has blossomed into a very catty and manipulative presence vying for control of my wife. Sarah is extremely independent with little tolerance for such nonsense. A few months into the marriage, Sarah found a technique she will use to ever greater effect on her mother in law.

I head up the stairs in the direction of the racket. Yes, definitely coming from the bedroom,. And very loud. Unbroken, uncontrolled, hopeless, helpless laughter. I poke my head through the door and watch the action with great appreciation.. Sarah has somehow managed to get Valerie tied spread eagle to our massive four poster. Since it is a king size, she is stretched very taut. Sarah is kneeling at the head of the bed above Valerie. She has Valerie’s head clamped between her knees and thighs. Poor thing can’t even turn her head but has to stare into Sarah’s face while laughing uproariously. And Sarah has that evil grin she reserves for her mother in law during these “behavior modification” sessions. Sarah’s soft yet strong hands are buried in the older woman’s armpits…and giving a merciless, deep massage. Valerie has lost all control as her daughter in law totally takes control of her physically.

After a few more minutes watching Valerie bucking wildly and laughing like a loon, Sarah realizes I am home. She stops the tickling and hops off the bed, giving me a passionate kiss. “I’m going to let her rest for a few minutes…then we go to phase two. I am sooo glad you are home!!!”, she says as she scampers out of the room. “I’ll be right back!!!”

Mom is gasping for breath but slowing beginning to recover, “Help me!!! She has been tickling for hours!!! I can’t take anymore!!!” I say, “So what have you done to my wife to end up in this position?” Mom begins to tell all about the afternoon. Apparently, she has been nagging Sarah to go back to school. This is an obsession with mom, who is a professor of English lit. Sarah will eventually go back but as we have discussed, the near future is not right for her. Anyway, it seems she got really tired of the overbearing lecturing of Valerie. Which of course still didn’t answer how she got tied to the bed. Sarah is strong but this looked beyond her.

“You still haven’t told me how you got in this position”, I say. Mom is wearing her very old and faded jeans, her trademark crisp white button blouse (completely unbuttoned) and is barefoot. “I’m not telling you anything else until I get released!!!!”, she demands. I sit on the bed and look at her left bare foot. She notices and screams, “Don’t you dare!” I reach over and begin stroking the bottom of her bare foot. It only takes a few moments and she is again howling with laughter. “Tell me and I’ll stop.” She relents and tells what happened this afternoon.

Eddie, a close cousin of Sarah’s, happened to stop by during the ongoing harangue by Valerie. Eddie is a construction worker and a combination of Stallone and Arnold if they were 6’ 4”. I like Eddie and often kid him that his hobby must be crushing rocks…..by hand. It seems that some of the cells destined for his brain instead became muscle. He is amiable but not overly bright. He does understand tickling though. Growing up he subjected Sarah to some fairly intense sessions himself. That will also be a story for another time.

At some point Sarah reached her limit and enlisted Eddie to help her. Her easily picked up Valerie and carried her upstairs over his shoulder like a squirming sack of cement. He kept her pinned while Sarah secured Valerie to the bed. As much as he wanted to stay and contribute more, he had a construction job that just wouldn’t wait.

Sarah popped back in the room. “Time for phase two Val and hubby is going to help!!!” She was unwrapping a brand new painters’ brush and handed it to me. Valerie is pleading for mercy and bursts into laughter as Sarah merely wiggles her fingers over her bare tummy without touching her. Sarah and I sit at the bottom of the bed and she instructs me to use the 3” wide brush on mom’s left foot. With a huge effort of will Valerie stops laughing. I begin stroking the bare bottom of her left foot while Sarah and I watch her face. She seems to be biting both lips while clamping her jaw tightly shut. Not sure how she is pulling that off. The soft bristles continue to relentlessly stroke her bare sole. Bit by bit this gentle, insistent sensation is eroding her control and a grin begin to form as she fights. Which soon begins a broad smile and then the first giggle escapes. Sarah reaches down and grasps her right foot, holding it securely by the toes and then sadistically begins to rake the sole. Valerie tossed her head back and explodes in laughter. We keep this up this soft tickling of one foot and the deep fingernail raking of the other. Valerie is bucking wildly, incoherently laughing and occasionally chokes out a plea for mercy. We keep this up for about 20 minutes. Valerie is gasping for breath and trying to calm down. We both leave the room.

Sarah leads me to the guest bedroom, engages me in one of her most passionate kisses…and starts unbuttoning my shirt….

I awake with her in my arms after hours of wild lovemaking. Hmmm….just before dawn. Better release mom. She has a lecture to give this morning.

:bump: If I ever knew of a class of people that deserve a punishing tickling, it's mother-in-laws.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back