• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF LITA IN STOCKS! (fake)

Very good!

I just wanna say that this pic looks like one of the best fakes I've seen! If you hadn't told me that it was a fake, it'd be very difficult to tell! Keep up the good work, man!

Love it! Damn I love it Snail!

(yes I've had way too much coffee today)

DK

The Great pic!

U RULE DUDE! U got a great talent!
I just wanna ask u one favor.
Can u email the original lita pick
(minus the cool stocks) to me
at: [email protected] ?
Pretty please!
In return I'll send u some great
tickling pictures that i have
picked up!

Scott

Hey buddy first off Lita's hips ain't that big, And her head is pasted on. Plus lita always were a thong.

Phatty - you have a cool personal quote! very funny!!!!
just thought that i would have to kiss the arse of the comedy genius i read before me!!!

Replying to all...

Hey, Phatty. I will double check to see if I have the original pic still on my hard-drive. If I do, it's yours.

Incidently, the head is NOT pasted on and every piece of Lita's body in that shot IS hers. The original pic is on the second last page of the Divas in Hedonism magazine (page 120, I think). In that shot, she is going down a waterslide which is why she's not wearing a thong. I don't mind the controversy, Machinehead, but I live by the fourth Dudley commandment: Thou shalt not talk smack!

By the way, if anyone has any barefoot shot that they'd like to see made into a fake, let me know.

"Now I'm where a snail has to be." - John Linnell

Snail Shell

Last edited:
Great work, is that your room.

Even as I type this, I'm printing your pic. It's great. I was wondering I that is your room. I like the venom poster, and the way the other posters are hung. Great job on every thing.

Attachments

• 20200520_144141.jpg
    20200520_144141.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 73
  • 20200520_144314.jpg
    20200520_144314.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 64
  • 20190509_205443.jpg
    20190509_205443.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 9
Thanks!

Thanks a lot eh! Yes, that is my room. The original background for that shot was on a waterslide, so I changed it. I picked up that Venom poster locally, but any comic book, memorabilia store can order it in.

By the way, that pic is in the WWF Divas in Hedonism magazine on page 110.

"Now I'm where a snail has to be." - John Linnell

Snail Shell

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back