• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We Both Have Our Little Secrets

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
I didn't write this story - I came across it on another forum. I found it highly erotic. :rockon:

We Both Have Our Little Secrets

posted by rtd77 on experiences forum on Sept 23, 2010​

I saw him standing in the doorway...

I sometimes go to bed before my hubby if he's watching a game. I usually sleep flat on my back with my eye mask on. One night recently, just as I was drifting off, I caught sight of him in the doorway under the bottom of my mask. I figured he'd come to get his book or something so I didn't acknowledge him. He must have guessed I was already asleep.

I watched him secretly through the crack in my mask as he watched me for about a minute. Then he approached the bed and kneeled on the floor at the bottom end. I felt the duvet being lifted back over my feet, which I found strange, but I decided to continue my facade of unconsciousness.

Then I felt it.

The softest possible caress across the bottom of my big toe, finishing up by just grazing the inside of my second toe. And it tickled. It must be a feather.

I managed to let it pass with a quick catch of my breath and tiny involuntary twitch of my big toe. Then I waited, to see what would happen next. Nothing. Then a slow draw of the feather across the middle of my other sole. I felt my little toe splay momentarily but this wasn't enough in itself to make me laugh.

Another pause and the feather passed down the arch of my foot to my heel. A pause before it passed across the ball of my foot, under my toes causing another little splay.

At the fourth pass of the feather I thought about what was actually going on here and I got a little excited. Here I was, pretending to be asleep while my husband tickled the soles of my feet with a feather. I resisted the urge to giggle at how stupid the thought sounded and found myself waiting for his next tickle with great anticipation.

This lovely game continued for a couple more minutes, the tickling getting longer and the pauses shorter as he obviously felt more confident I was not going to wake up. LOL!

As the tickling passes became longer, so it got more difficult to maintain my facade as it was starting to get to me. I gently bit by lip and fought womanfully to maintain my sleeping act.

The whole thing was starting to really turn me on. As luck would have it, since before my hubby even entered the room, one hand had been resting on my crotch (no lascivious intention, it was just there!) and the realization that it was there added a whole new excitement to my predicament.

I slowly and carefully aligned my middle finger with my clit. Just at the moment he started to draw his feather between the second and third toes of my right foot, I gently tickled myself, imperceptibly to him, with that one finger. I held everything in except one tiny jolt that ran through my body and caused him to again pause, fearing that I might wake.

I realized a new level of restraint was required of me now and I silently braced myself. As he began to gently tickle my sole again, so I began tiny movements of my middle finger, barely even agitating my clit under its folds. It felt delicious but I knew I wanted more.

His tickling was now uninterrupted and moved in between my two parted feet. A few tiny twitches and toe curls are bound to have escaped my but by this point I figured I was only human so he could set off a few reflexes even if I was 'asleep'. By now I was very gently tickling the length of my slit and my clit and fighting urges to wriggle my hips, press my bottom into the bed and move my legs further apart. I also wanted to bring my other hand down from over my head and stroke my neck, shoulders and breasts. I fought to keep that soft tickling motion of my middle finger my only movement.

I felt euphoric. I wanted to laugh out loud at the tickling and the gleefulness of it all. I knew that pressing my finger, just once and for a second, into my clit would send me crashing over the edge and I wanted it. But more than that I wanted this euphoria to continue. I wanted not to crash over but to be teased over the edge by his tickling and by my tickling. To float over the edge into the abyss.

Just as I realized this I felt a more urgent attention-seeking tickle run the length of my sole as he dispatched the feather in favor of his finger. My breath caught in my throat and my toes again splayed slightly. An almost simultaneous stroke up the other sole went straight to my core and tickled my clit from the inside. Again I fought the urge to tickle myself faster or harder.

All of a sudden I had 10 fingers dancing over my soles, tickling as softly as fingers can possibly tickle. I kept my feet in place, but was powerless to resist my toes' next move, as they drew back and splayed out, inviting exploration from those dancing fingers, who duly obliged.

As I realized I would soon cum, I wondered if there was any possible chance of keeping him from knowing. I rather thought not, but I was going to give it a go. The thought that I would win outright by not only his thinking I was asleep throughout but also fooling him with an orgasm, kept me focused.

My toes froze in that splayed position, as if tied back and immobilized, as his spidery fingertips moved around them. I felt my stomach tighten and my mouth went dry.

This is it.

As he tickled and I tickled, I teetered on the edge of the precipice for longer than I ever have, stomach tightening almost painfully. A couple of stray fingernails over the ball of my foot and I was free. No crashing, I floated over the edge like the feather that started this. I wanted to laugh with sheer joy. No sensation had ever come close to this. I was being gently laid down on a great big fluffy bed of an orgasm and his persistent tickling of my toes and soles were the electric blanket and teddy bear.

All the while I was outwardly motionless and silent as my middle finger maintained it's metronomic tickling. One twitch did escape and I felt my legs lock out slightly, but to him I was still asleep. My clit and the muscles around my womb quivered for the longest time while electric tingles shot from my toes and my clit all over my body, followed by a wave of warmth and utter contentment.

I realized he was still tickling me, with his fingernails now, and that I was now very ticklish again and the perfect scenario became endangered. I felt my toes begin to curl against my will and for some reason my head shifted slightly. I knew that laughter and failure were inevitable if this continued, but thankfully and inexplicably, he stopped.

I felt him bend forward and kiss each of my big toes before replacing the duvet, getting to his feet and leaving. I watched him go through the crack in my mask. As he was closing the door behind him he paused and looked back at me. I wondered whether I would ever tell him about this or, indeed, if he would ever tell me that he had sneaked in and tickled me. I liked the fact that I was the only one that knew both of us were awake.

It felt like a win.

Through the closing door I heard his voice, quite boldly, "Goodnight. Sleep tight."

This story was so sweet. Years ago I dated a couple of boys who were too shy to admit their foot or tickle fetishes. I awakened with them playing with my feet in my sleep after spending the night and I always lay there in bed and let them do their thing. It felt so naughty to let them think I was asleep and I got to see what they really wanted to do to my soft little soles. Today, if I know you have a thing for feet, you don't get off so easily. You get teased with my baby soft little soles until you openly admit all your sweet hot little kinks to me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back