• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Bitch: Part One ~First Encounter~ (unfinished)

putri@nila

TMF Expert
First, I want to thank FeatherDaemon from TickleTheater.com and whiteunicorn from tickle-brits.co.uk for the grammar correction and editor. I'm a new novelist and I come from a very distant and solitary country somewhere at asia continent and my english is very bad. thx for both of them who wants to help me and i hope some day we could do a collaborate story again. I Love you guys and thanks for the time.

Second, I want to apologize for "not-well-written" because i wrote this on my language first and translated via translator softwere. Even though the editor and corrector has give their best effort, still, the story looks so weird (If FeatherDaemon and Whiteunicorn didn' help me, it would be worst) . i'm sorry for that things.

Third, I've already completed this story in 140+ pages (divided in 3 parts: First Encounter, Character Adjustment, Final Resolution) in my languages, but because i dont have any editor left, i just post 38 pages. If someone here want challange to editing (just grammar) my story, i will open it for you guys.

I hope this story will give you a pleasure of reading ....

Corporate Bitch

Written and Concept By P.Nila
Editing and Proofreader by FeatherDaemon and whiteunicorn

Part One
~First Encounter~​

Prologue
Sexual temptation - it is a difficult thing to avoid when you are working in a corporate environment. However, sometimes one can not resist temptation, and the result of the giving in to temptation is resignation or termination from the company.
Woman - she is the most interesting of God's creations. Many things can be achieved by a woman, one of which is toying with a person's sexual desire. Simply by using the beauty of her body and face a woman can control anyone. Both male and female can be swayed. A woman can take advantage of all parts of her body. Either through seductive movement or, if she desires, making use of her flesh to manipulate her prey.
Feet - this to some is the most important part of any woman. With only the movement of her feet a woman could make someone to do anything for her. For every woman has a beautiful set of feet for a gift. For some select women, their feet are their most important weapon. They can be used as a tool to dominate anyone. One of these select women is Jane.
Jane is a young contract negotiator from a real estate firm. Coming from a wealthy family and having graduated from an elite university, makes her one of those perfect women. There is no doubt that the beauty possessed by Jane surpasses anyone save only the most beautiful and exquisite of women. Not only that, Jane was also blessed with a pristine pair of beautiful perfect feet. She instinctually is a master in the art of wielding feminine wiles.
However, like Achilles, behind those perfect feet, there is a terrible weakness. A terrible weakness which could even make Jane kneel before those who would exploit that weakness.
The clinking sound of elevator doors opening cut through the air. A woman steps out of the elevator. An extraordinary aura emanates from that woman. Her tall body, long hair black and oriental face has stunned everyone in the elevator. All were rendered speechless.
She stepped to the left and entered the room marked "Executive Only". She walked, her gaze focused, straight passed a few employee's cubicles. She completed her journey in a room at the end of the walkway.

CHAPTER 1
Jane walked around the office. She was busy looking for documents in the company files. Today she will attend an important meeting.
Jane is a beautiful 23 year old woman. Her skin is white and unblemished. Her jet black hair is long and straight. Her feet are perfect. At 168 cm tall her body radiates intense nubile sex. Her perfect slinky curves and supple breasts made her look to die for.
Working in a real estate firm is not easy. However, in less than three months, Jane quickly ascended the ladder. As an executive of the company, Jane is a woman of high discipline, so, it is not surprising that the staff dislikes her work ethic.
Jane does possess intelligence and clever ingenuity, but beyond that, she also has a very bad attitude. As a new recruit to the company, Jane should have respected her peers, but she didn't do that. Many of the female staff members didn't appreciate Jane's behavior from the first day she stepped into the office.
Today, Jane was wearing her usual office attire: a white, short-sleeved shirt, a long pearl necklace adorning her neck and a short black skirt with matching black belt. With these clothes, she looks undeniably and quite simply beautifully sexy. She is clearly superior to anyone else.
Her appearance from top to bottom is amazing. No one can hope to equal her. Her shirt and power skirt are exclusively Prada. Expensive clothes, a beautiful body and a pretty face made Jane look like a goddess.
Every woman in the room glanced at Jane. They looked at her with pure envy. Their jealous eyes are drawn to her beautiful face, perfect body and killer wardrobe. But of all that Jane possesses, there is that one thing that drives their envy. Their feelings of inferiority are evoked when they look at her feet. Jane's feet are very elegant, white, and wrapped by gold-colored flats. Those flat shoes are high-quality, made from the best rubber, elastics, and are very thin. They have slingback heels, and weigh not more than 10 ounces. They allow the wearer to feel as comfortable as walking barefoot.
When Jane entered the office, all of the women in the support staff looked immediately to her feet. They felt envious that Jane could wear lightweight flat shoes. They knew that her feet would not be aching and tired at the end of the day. According to stated dress code all staff was required to use high-heeled shoes (that made all their feet ache). There were no exceptions - except Jane (the bitch).
In the left corner near the meeting room, there are two women discussing company business with the other staff. They are named Sandra and Esther.
Sandra and Esther are also executives in that office and they are also Jane's enemies. Having arch-enemies within the ranks of the executives of a vibrant company is a thing that should not be tolerated. However, due to the harsh treatment that Jane often heaps down upon them. The seeds of hostility were sown between them.
Sandra was the department financial auditor. She graduated magna cum-laude from a highly accredited school of business. She's been with the company for 4 years. She does not share Jane's features. Her body is small and black with short hair and glasses. Esther was the department coordinator. She worked for 3 years with the company. She has long brown hair, and tanned skin.
"Hey, look, the boss is coming" said Esther. "How very lucky for Lady Jane, just three months and she's already landed a sweet position." She continued. "How very lucky for her. True... she is very smart. Yes, she's graduated from all the right universities. Sadly though, she does not understand ethics in this office. Just look at her shoes!"
"Yes, with her wealth and high salary, she can buy anything she wants. In addition, because of her perfect, little, delicate face, she's become the director's pet!" Sandra spat.
"Smart and pretty, but with a nasty temper." Esther added.
Jane is temperamental type of woman. Anger management is not her cup of tea. She often yells at the support staff and her peer executives are not exempt. Her words are sometimes offensive. Sandra was almost terminated by Jane because she was wearing the wrong office clothes. Jane is the boss, disciplined and temperamental, no one dared oppose her.
"I was almost fired from this company just for wearing the wrong color clothes! But Jane can get away with not wearing proper shoes!" Sandra protested. "She just wants to be the beauty of this office."
They saw Jane enter her room to prepare the documents. She did not talk much this morning. Today's meeting is very important for the company. Jane is very busy preparing all she needs for the negotiations. She is the key person in this meeting. At the table will be clients from Japan.
Jane entered into her office carrying a thick folder of documents. She put it on the table. After that, she leaned back and relaxed in her ergonomically enhanced chair.
Sandra looked at her from a distance. She saw Jane kicking back, reviewing an important document.
"I'll bet, right now she is not wearing her damned flats!" Sandra said to Esther.
"You sure? Those flats are very expensive. One would swear they were fashioned by little fairies just for her. I hear they are like not wearing shoes at all. There's no way she should be allowed to wear them. She doesn't require them medically. She just wants to look pretty." Esther said.
After that, Esther stood up from her seat and walked over to Jane's room. She knocked on the door. Jane motioned her hand to bid her enter.
"What do you need? I'm busy!" She asked angrily.
"I just need to submit this document." Esther said meekly.
"Fine, give me it."
Jane stood up from her chair, and walked over to Esther. Instantly, Esther gazed at Jane's feet. She is stunned when she sees Jane's bare feet. They are truly beautiful: the long and elegant toes, the white-colored and delicate skin, an incredible arch, and well-groomed nails. In her soul Esther knows these are most beautiful feet that she has ever seen.
After that, Esther fled Jane's room. She went to her compatriot Sandra's table near the left corner conference room where they began plotting against Jane.
"You're right! She was not wearing her flats." Esther said with enthusiasm.
"Definitely, look at the next meeting time; she will also do it then. How are her feet today?" Sandra asked
"Incredible. I've never seen feet like that. Those feet are an incredible gift to this world. They must be well maintained."
"Can you tell me what her feet are like?"
"Her feet are absolutely beautiful. They are so perfect with long toes. Her nails are well trimmed. Her skin so white and the soles ... her soles were so beautiful, her arch so enchanting." Esther explained.
It was an incredible view. Jane's feet were absolutely perfect. Just seeing her walking with her flat shoes can make the people around her slaves. And Jane knew exactly how to utilize the beauty of her feet to tease both the directors and the clients who wanted to invest with her company.
"She really wields the beauty of her feet to get attention from investors." Sandra explained.
"She always shows part of her foot to the investors so that they will do what she wants. It must be like hypnosis, but with more pheromones and sexual temptation."
Jane is a smart woman who leverages every advantage she has, including her body. However, she always ventures boldly into the unethical. Two months ago when investors from the United States came to hear Jane's presentation, she did the same thing. Upon entering the meeting room, she casually slipped off one of her shoes, and she slyly lifted her foot and showed it off to the investors.
Only by showcasing her feet, could she do a deal with the savvy American investors. By having perfect feet, she can hypnotize male investors to buy stakes in the company.
"I want to give her a little lesson" Sandra said excitedly.
"OK, what do you want?"
"Simple," Sandra explained. "I want you to spread this powder into Jane's flats. This special powder will make her feet itch. I want to know whether she would attend the meeting completely barefoot or wear here flats and feel a sense of torment." She continued, showed the itching powder to Esther. "Even better, this itching powder can only be cleaned using baby oil."
Sandra has revenge planned for Jane. She wants to see Jane in embarrassing situations. That itching powder would cause Jane to feel such discomfort at meeting time. It will force her to remove her flat shoes. Baring her feet at the meeting is not a bad thing for a Jane. However, the experience of seeing her feet twisting to the left and right and staring at her beautiful face would be a pleasure. Enjoying Jane's beautiful feet is invaluable. Imagining her enduring face and her feet swaying to the left and right, listening to her panicked voice at the time of the meeting could be rather sexually arousing.
After telling the plan, Sandra got up from her chair and walked beside Jane's room. She looked at the bottom of Jane's desk. Seeing those beautiful bare feet - feet that have a perfectly curved arch and bright red color - tickles Sandra. She can not wait. She must see Jane tortured at the time of the meeting.

CHAPTER 2
Esther, an executive, aged 35 years, works as a department coordinator in the company. Sandra and she are plain women who are very loyal to the company. Sandra has been her close friend since she started working for the company. They both have plans to provide a valuable lesson to Jane.
After Sandra told her plan, Esther stood up from her chair and took a few documents from the closet. She carried the bundle to Jane's room. The itching powder was concealed in her hands. Esther can not wait to spread this powder into Jane's flats. "This will be a most interesting day" thought Esther.
One minute later, Esther was already in Jane's room. Esther hoped to still see Jane barefoot.
"Ma'am, this document was emailed by the Japanese investor group." Esther said, "and it seems, their lead contract negotiator is a woman," she continued.
Jane rose from her chair, still barefoot; she approached Esther and retrieved documents. Jane read and analyzed these documents very carefully. Her eyes stared hard at the contents. All the while she was moving her feet up and down. Simply, by the motion of her feet, could she cause Esther to forget her plan?
When she was finished reading the documents Jane walked back to her chair. Esther was released and suddenly remembered her mission. If Jane were to sit back in her chair, then there would be no chance to spread the itching powder into her flats.
Then suddenly the phone ring and she answered the call.
"Hello," said Jane
Jane was talking to someone, and she looked serious; listening and explaining. She stood up and walked away with her cell phone for privacy. After ten minutes of conversation, she hung up.
"I must see these documents to the 2nd floor. I must go." Jane said to Esther.
Esther surrendered. If Jane were to go to the 2nd floor to deliver the documents, then she would not be able to spread the itching powder. The plan, prepared by Sandra, would not be implemented. This itching powder is important. Without the itching powder, Sandra and she would not be able to enjoy this beautiful scene during their lifetime.
Jane stuffed her belongings into her bag and stood up ready to leave the room. Esther's face suddenly brightened up. Jane was only wearing flip-flops on her feet!
"You don't wear your shoes, Ma'am?" Esther coyly asked.
"It is none of your business!" Jane snapped her answer.
After that she left her office with only a pair of flip-flops on her feet. All the staff looked at her and stared. A beautiful pair of feet, clad only by thin black flip-flops appeared in front of them. Today is a really lucky day. Seeing just a sexy portion of Jane's foot is a rare opportunity, but seeing her only wearing a thin pair of flip-flops is a true blessing. Unlike her gold-speckled flat shoes, her flip-flops are not so special. They are just black and very thin.
Jane planned to show off her feet this morning. She always wants to make every women in the office filled with envy and make every man hunger for her perfect feet.
She walked with a smile as everyone looked at her. She was like a queen among the commoners. As a leader and also a beautiful woman, Jane was glad to see the others suffer. With a natural arrogance she was happy to grind other people's feelings into the dirt.
In Jane's room, Esther took the gold flat shoes, and then she called Sandra. They both studied the shoes carefully: gold colored, made of quality materials, having small holes for ventilation, and having a slingback on the heel.
"Make sure the powder is spread inside both of her flats, don't leave any part without powder." Sandra urged.
Esther then spread it to every inch inside the flats. She did not miss the slightest gap. "This will feel very, very itchy." Sandra pondered the possibilities.
Enjoying Jane's bare feet and their itching twisted movement would be an extraordinary pleasure.

CHAPTER 3
Fifteen minutes later, Jane returned from the administrative offices located on the second floor. Her face was wonderful. She looked tired, but her beauty was not reduced. The way she walked showed that she had been teasing the men in the board room. Occasionally she lifted her feet and showed off her beautiful arches.
Today, she wore only thin flip flops that showed almost every part of her feet. Finally, her mysterious toes could be seen by the public. They were such perfect feet.
Jane walked into the room; each step looked very sexy, her white thighs and long feet are perfect and make anyone who looks jealous.
From afar, the duo who despised Jane stared at her. On one hand, they're looking at the incredible feet of Jane; on the other hand they're looking at the gold flat shoes that Jane had left behind in the office.
A few moments later, Jane entered the room. She immediately sat in her chair and prepared documents. She is ready to attend the meeting. After that, she took off her flip-flops and then slipped her feet into her flats.
Jane glanced outside and realized that Sandra and Esther were watching. Jane looked toward their pointed views.
"Apparently, they noticed my feet." Jane chuckled.
"Maybe, before the meeting starts I should tease them a little." Jane thought with a smirk.
Jane took off her flat shoes, rose from her chair and walked out barefoot. Teasing her underlings is an exciting moment. Jane opened the door, and sauntered over to Sandra and Esther.
With her beautiful bare feet and soles as smooth as silk Jane walked on the red carpet. All eyes were fixed on her feet. Every man's lips opened to see that perfect pair of feet: the long toes having such a beautiful shape, the soles with a sexy and seductive arch. It was a perfect pair of feet.
Jane's bare feet are a mystery. No one has ever seen her fabled feet except the director and foreign investors. She never showed it to anyone outside that select group. Every employee in the company only knows a quarter part of Jane's feet. Today, the whole secret was revealed. Jane has the perfect pair of feet, which are beyond the imagination of everyone in the room.
"You two! Make the review of financial consolidation and profit structure. I need it for the next meeting, I want it now!" Jane said with her distinct commanding tone.
Sarah and Esther immediately jump to the tasks as instructed by Jane, but still they could not take their eyes off of Jane's feet. Perfect feet - so they thought.
Unlike usual, this time Jane had not returned to her office. She sat on the table like a task master and temptress combined. She folded her arms, lifted her feet and shook them to the left and right. Furthermore, she shows her feet to everyone.
Sandra and Esther could not contain their admiration, so the both of them drooled beside their lips. A pair of perfect feet lay in front of their eyes. Those long toes made them unable to close their mouths. It was a feral sign of admiration. The arches are perfect and tease them to want to touch it. Sandra could not resist the desire, her hand was outstretching toward Jane's feet. Esther had to revive her. They both were absolutely hypnotized by the perfection of Jane's feet. They are filled with admiration, but at the same time - envy. They realized that Jane just wants to show off her beautiful feet. Her feet are so wonderful, so fantastic, high and perfect curves; they just make everyone want to touch them.
Jane glanced at them and smirked. To see the behavior of these two women makes Jane happy. She likes to make Sandra and Esther suffer because of her perfect feet. It was a power trip. Jane saw the attitude of Sandra who wanted to touch her feet and Esther who was dripping with drool. This made Jane feel like a mistress. Every time she showed off her feet, everyone would be stunned, and they glued their eyes on her feet.
Jane began to move her toes. Every movement of her toes made people around her want to drool. The sensual feelings and sexual desires emerged from each pair of eyes. Every soul was stunned to see elegance of Jane's feet. Sandra was back to being under the sway of Jane's hypnotic by toe movement. She moves her hand wanting to touch Jane's feet. The desire to touch Jane's feet is very strong, and Esther had to bring Sandra back to reality. "I want to touch them, I want to touch your feet," were the thoughts of the two women.
Showing off her perfect feet apparently was not enough for Jane. Now she lifted her hands up, grabbed her hair as her shoulders swayed back. When her hands rose, Jane's clothes pulled up exposing her taught stomach. Very sexily her body stretched. The real goal of Jane though is showing off her body to Sandra and Esther.
Apparently, Jane not only has perfect feet, she also has an ideal body: very athletic, muscular structure that is proportional, these muscles meet each other so as to form indentations. The curves are very symmetric and perfect like an hourglass that give rise to sexual desire for every soul who looked at her.
If Sandra was in awe of Jane's feet, this time it was Esther's turn to lose control. Her tongue was out drooling. Perfection of the body forces Esther out of control of her sexual desires. Now, it was Sandra's turn to pull Esther away from her own subconscious needs.
Jane managed to make them both lose control over their sexual desires. Perfection, beauty, and the allure of her body and feet are truly an effective way to yoke Sandra and Ester under her control.
Jane was not satisfied with just teasing the two women into submission with her feet and body. Now she lifted her feet and put it in the laps of Sandra and Esther.
Sandra got Jane's right foot, and Esther got her left foot. She lifted her feet and moving her toes, just above the face both of them. "What does she really want to do?" Sandra wondered.
"You want to touch my feet, you two? Do it now." Jane suggested.
The perfect pair of Jane's feet that have been there in front of them, the urge to touch and hold Jane's feet was growing. The desire to feel the smooth skin of a pair of feet was really volatile.
Sandra's hands trembled. She could not restrain herself any longer. She has reached her limit. Sexual desire has enveloped her. Same with Esther, her lips quivered as unable to control her sexual needs.
Finally, they brought their hands to Jane's feet and touched them. The curiosity was gone, replaced by awe. Jane's feet were very smooth like silk, absolutely perfect. White skin is so very delicate and fragile.
Sandra moved her finger from the ankle to Jane's toes. Absolutely no defects at all: white, flawless and fluffy. Sandra positioned her fingers moving them along Jane's toenails. The arches are very symmetrical which indicated that she did treat her feet well. They were smooth as silk - a masterpiece.
Sandra and Esther were touching a perfect masterpiece. Their turbulent feelings, on the one hand they envied and admired them, but on the other side...
They both moved their fingers over Jane's feet. They were very soft to the touch and smooth over every inch of foot, but when a finger touched the soles of Jane's foot, suddenly Jane held her breath, and she quickly pulled her feet.
"The meeting will begin soon. I must to go to the boardroom now." Jane declared firmly.
Jane returned to the office to put on her flats. Then she left just like that. She walked fast, but she still looked elegant. Esther and Sandra saw her walking, the curve of her arch was so perfect, truly a masterpiece.
A moment later came the sound of footsteps from the front door. It looked like little lady had walked into the meeting room. The investors from Japan had arrived.

CHAPTER 4
Director Megumi Sato was a Japanese woman with a small and slender body. Her face is unfriendly to the point of looking rather scary. Her voice was a clear signal that she is a very strict disciplinarian. At the age of 49 years, the wrinkles on her face are clearly visible, but they did not reduce her prestige. Wearing a black coat, white skirt and black high heels, Megumi Sato is seen by all as an influential woman.
Megumi Sato has been running a real estate firm for more than a decade. She is very experienced in negotiating bilateral and regional businesses. Her greatness at the negotiating table is unbeatable. With experience and intellect she can perform important agreements for the benefit of the company. She has never failed in negotiations, but on this day, she will find a tough opponent. A young woman will be her opponent, and of course this is not an easy thing.
"Our company is very well-established in the realm of property. We want to buy a 20% stake in this company. What do you think?" Sato said to Director Jack Nicholson - an important voice on the Board of Directors.
"We can consider, depending on the result of the negotiations at today's meeting."
"So, who will be your contract negotiator?" the Japanese women asked.
"We have a reliable contract negotiator. She is also a woman like you, but she is a recent graduate and newly hired." continued Jack.
Megumi Sato could read between the lines - a younger woman. Those words made Megumi Sato laugh. Here is a little girl who wants to negotiate with her. This man must be kidding - so she thought.
Megumi Sato walked toward the meeting room. She spoke with Jack about the acquisition of stock in the company. Besides Jack, there are three people who were on the right side and left Megumi Sato, they are her assistant and financial manager. This stock purchase is very important and needs to get done. It will strengthen the capital and business expansion in Japan, and if agreement is reached, then both firms will gain a huge advantage in the next quarter.
Moments later, Megumi Sato arrived at the meeting room. The room was very large and luxurious. The floor was covered with blue carpet. The fashionable table is made of silver stainless steel. A large ceiling mirror is above it. Small computers are at every chair. Some cozy sofas sit at the walls. Standing, ornate lamps illuminate each corner of the room. The total effect of the meeting room is business professional, but also luxury.
Megumi Sato sat on the left. She immediately take out a proposal document and a pen, she looks impatient.
Jane saw the meeting room from her desk. Immediately she took the folder that contained the necessary documents, a thumb drive, and her blackberry. Quickly, she slipped her feet into her flats, and prepared to leave the room. Then, she rose from her chair and stepped toward the door, but suddenly she looked back at the conference room. There she saw an elderly woman with a sharp face, with an aura of influence and intimidation sitting in a chair.
"They are using an old woman to negotiate, what a shame. Maybe I'll give you a little surprise to the old woman," thought Jane.
Jane hastily plans to put Megumi Sato off her game. Jane was very confident that she could still make it very difficult, even for a woman who may be very experienced, to negotiate.
"I need something as effective if I was barefoot in the middle of the meeting, but my opponent is a woman. I have to throw her a curve before the meeting starts, but how?"
Jane was right; there is no point in using her sex appeal when confronted with the same sex. Sato-san didn't give the appearance of liking that sort of thing even if she were a lesbian. A little barefoot action at the meeting is a vain thing. Jane looked at her feet which are encased in her flats and thought about the ways to disrupt the concentration of her opponent.
When Jane saw the slingback located on the back heel of her flat shoes, suddenly appeared a brilliant idea.
"It's very effective when I walk barefoot at the time of the meeting, but it will be more effective if I show off my feet before the meeting starts. I thought, this slingback was not useful," said Jane in her mind.
Immediately, Jane released her flat shoes and slid her feet back, but this time she stepped on the slingback which normally lies flat on the back of her shoes.
"Better" said Jane, smiling.
Now, she looked like she was wearing only sandals. She was not using her slingbacks properly. Jane decided on her plan to make Megumi Sato so struck in beauty and perfection of her feet that her feet would be the focus at the time of the meeting.
After that, Jane exited her office, and as usual, all eyes were on her. Jane, the reliable contract negotiator was so very beautiful and had her perfect feet going against Megumi Sato, a poor elderly woman from Japan.

CHAPTER 5
Heavy rain outside added to the cold crisp feeling of the air conditioning, it was not conducive for negotiations. Air conditioners located in every corner of the room made the whole room feel like an ice box. Those who were in the room shivered, but not Megumi Sato.
Megumi Sato sat and stared out the window. She looked through the glass at the rain. Her gaze was sharp and cold. She saw every person residing outside the meeting room. The seriousness of her face indicated that she was focusing on strategies that would be used later in the meeting. When she directed her gaze to the left side of the room, Megumi Sato saw a beautiful woman with long black hair walk into the meeting room. Sato's eyes did not blink at the sudden beauty of the woman.
"She wears a white dress with a combination pearl necklace, black short skirt and black belt. The combination of excellence, exceptional, very professional," she thought. "Prada brand, that is quite expensive even for an executive. That white shirt, that combination of pearls and that black skirt gives her an aura of ambition."
Megumi Sato saw Jane from a distance, observing her appearance, dress, and she watched her carefully, one by one. Megumi's eyes did not blink; she saw a beautiful executive woman and dressed like a professional. It was reminiscent of her in her prime back when she was young. Jane walked fast, graceful and showed the character of a young executive. It forced Megumi to admire Jane.
"Look how she walks so incredibly fast and nimble, but she still shows grace!"
Immediately, Megumi Sato gaze turned downward to Jane's feet. Although not so clear, but she saw the golden shoes worn by Jane.
"High-heeled, gold colored shoes; they contrast with the clothes she wears. I prefer black shoes - a shame."
Megumi Sato seemed fascinated at first by the appearance of Jane, but eventually she was disappointed.
Jane, with optimism and confidence in the face of this strong challenge stepped into the meeting room. She reached out, grabbed the door-handle and pushed it serenely. She stepped into the room. The gold flat shoes attracted the attention of each person who was there. Her feet are white, smooth and beautiful. They draw every eye to her, including those of Megumi Sato.

CHAPTER 6
Megumi Sato looked shook her head, she was not happy about it. Sato thought that wearing flat shoes at work is an act that violates the rules. It was very rude. Later, she returned. She closely watched Jane's flat shoes. This time, Megumi Sato found that Jane was not wearing her flat shoes properly. The slingback which should serve to keep the feet securely encased inside the shoes was not being used by Jane. She was even stepping on her slingbacks! She was making it look like she was only wearing sandals!
Megumi bristled at the sight. "Flat shoes?! Truly unprofessional. What does she want to do -showoff her feet? This is an important meeting, and she dresses in a bad manner."
As a boss, Megumi Sato is a disciplined and professional person. Even in her office, she requires each woman staff to adhere to the proper dress code. They wear high heels every working hour. Seeing any subordinate or peer in impolite dress is what she dislikes.
"I would like to introduce Jane, our chief contract negotiator." Jack said to Mrs. Sato.
The two shook hands each she stared into the other's eyes. Megumi Sato smirked, while Jane looked at her with egotistical pride.
They sat facing each other, and once again, Jane smiled at her in a smug pride. Megumi remained cool. The executive staff and board of directors also sat beside them conversing.
Jane took the documents at her side then a pen from her pocket. She rolled the pen between her thumb and forefinger while twirling her beautiful long, black hair. Coyly she lifted her foot and let it dangle playing with her flats. Occasionally she pinched her flat with her toes. Jane understood how to disrupt her opponent's concentration by expert foot movement.
"Ladies and gentlemen, all whom I respect, I ask all of you to leave the meeting room. I wish to negotiate alone with Lady Jane here. Please, I ask that you don't interfere with the negotiating process. This is a crucial meeting that could determine the viability of our mutual business interests as allied companies. I look forward to more understanding." Megumi Sato said sarcastically.
All the meeting participants seemed confused. Why did she wish to conduct such an important meeting with only two people?
"What is it that Sato wants?" Jack asked in his gut.
Jane looked calm and just smiled. For her a meeting with two or twelve participants is all the same. The end result of this meeting is predictable. Her victory this has been is all but assured.
Finally, all of the meeting participants did get up from their chairs. They walked towards the door and out from the room. Some participants were still confused by Ms. Sato's order. During her time in the office, she was always accompanied by her negotiating team. She is not known to negotiate alone. This is a rare occurrence. Megumi Sato's mind can not be predicted.
Within minutes the meeting room quieted down. As the room temperature dropped the room grew a darker impression.
Ms. Sato and Jane faced each other. They were alone together in the room.
"Finally, only us," said Ms. Sato.
"I like it better this way. I don't like crowds," replied Jane.
"OK, how about we get down to business. I've read ..."
"Wait." Interrupt Ms. Sato.
"Before negotiations begin, I want you to fix your flats first" Ms. Sato said with a commanding tone.
"Excuse me?" Jane asked. She did not understand what Ms. Sato wanted.
"I don't like doing business with people who don't understand good manners." Ms. Sato answered with in a little yell.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't like to see a person who does not understand the ethics of dress in the office. Look at your shoes! They're flats! You are not even wearing them properly. I hope you can fix them before this negotiation begins."
The conditions ordered by Ms. Sato were really hard to comply with, but Jane had no choice. She had to obey her command. With a heavy heart, she lifted her feet, stuck her finger into the back of the slingback and placed it on her heel. She first did the right then the left. Now, Jane wore her flats properly.
"OK, I've done it. Now can we start negotiating?" Jane replied with a little emotion.
"That's better," said Ms. Sato, "although I don't like flats."
Jane's face looked sour. Her plan had failed. How could Ms. Sato have read her mind? However, Jane remained calm. She was still very confident about winning these negotiations.
"After reading the proposal, it is my opinion that the bid of $5 per share is too low for our company. My company ranks highly among the best in the regional land holding companies. We turn a regular profit of more than 50% annually. Your initial bid is far too low. We simply must ask for a higher bid!" Jane explained.
"I think that $5 per share is an appropriate price. Seeing the downward slide of land values this year $5 is beyond reasonable." Ms. Sato countered.
"Our property assets are professionally managed. They are diversified to handle market conditions like this, 25.000 ha, and..."
Jane suddenly stopped talking. Her feet felt suddenly uncomfortable.
"What?" Ms. Sato asked
"Nothing."
Over the next ten minutes Jane concisely re-explained the business prospects and the price, as well as the company history. Jane needed to deliver an initial higher bid for this major sale of her company's control in its own interests. She tried her best to convince Ms. Sato to raise the price of the offering, but Ms. Sato would not budge and the discomfort in her feet was now just becoming too much to easily ignore. Jane's pure concentration on Megumi Sato was beginning to be compromised. Her voice became indistinct.
"No matter what, Jane?"
"What? No ... no ... nothing's wrong." Jane said, her voice shaking slightly.
Immediately, she crossed her feet to the back in hopes it would give her strength to withstand the growing uncomfortable feeling.
"This initial bid... really ... really makes no sense. ... Too low … for this company ... I ... I ... no ... can not accept." Her voice trembled more.
Jane tried to concentrate. She felt the itching and tickling on her feet. It felt like there were hundreds of tiny ants are on every square inch of the soles of her feet and it was growing stronger.
The tickling sensation was spreading to the left, right, top, and bottom of her feet - very itchy and tickling.
Ms. Sato saw Jane tense up. Jane now often stopped her talking and occasionally blinked her eyes. Her lips were quivering. When Ms. Sato began to speak, a sudden itchy feeling attacked anew. This time the attack tickled the middle, right of the curve of the arch of Jane's feet.
Jane folded her feet more tightly. The strain of her effort showed in a slight sheen of perspiration. A small smile appeared on her face. As hard as she tried to hold back everything it still grew much stronger. A small smile appeared on her face indicating she could barely hold back her laughter.
Five more minutes passed. The itching and tickling feeling continued getting stronger. Jane was nearing her limits of stoic control. Her hands were clenched. Her eyes did not blink. The stronger the vibration of her lips and her smile became more visible.
"How much longer can I survive? Why do these feelings come at critical times? Why on my feet? If only this itchy feeling were somewhere else on my body I could fight it, but this is on my feet. My feet are far too sensitive." Jane thought.
She pursed her lips one more time. Her lips were only temporarily pursed though as her smile widened again further. The sweat of the effort dripped from her forehead. Jane tried hard to not lose control of the feeling that itched on her feet. Every second though, itching and tickling sensations increased. The feeling spread to every inch of her feet. Now, her knees trembled. Jane could not resist the itching and tickling on her feet and was slowly losing the battle. She had to take more attention away from Ms. Sato and dedicate it to her feet.
Quickly, she took the glass of water that was beside her, and gulped it down in a dim hope to contain her laughter which now threatened to erupt.
"So which is it, girl? Do you now accept my offer $5 per share or do you wish to continue in this foolish effort to sway my decision?" Ms. Sato asked casually and quite relaxed. What seemed like hours to Jane were mere minutes to Ms. Sato.
Jane concentrated on placing the glass beside her without convulsing and smashing it down. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the tickling sensation on her feet, but still it did not work. Jane looked at Ms. Sato, trying to read what she had planned, however, her efforts to hold back the tickling sensation on her feet had eroded her composure.
"I'm disappointed." Ms. Sato said as she slightly cocked her head and attempted to make sense of the reports of this girl's supposed negotiating acumen. "I guess, you are too young to represent your company in this negotiation, you lack the discipline of experience, Miss Jane." Ms. Sato stung with her rebuke. "I had been looking forward to this contest of wills."
Jane looked at Ms. Sato with feelings of pure anger. She openly insulted her. Up to this time, no one had ever been able to insult her like that. She must really be despised by her. Jane was determined to save face in the eyes of a true pioneer and peer in the industry. The anger bought her a few seconds too, but...
"Listen, please, Lady Sato, I don't understand why you insist on low-balling the offering price like this - …"
Jane immediately was stopped in mid-conversation. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She was stuck as every mental resource was now desperately fighting to sensations emanating from her feet. Her efforts to contain her laughter were at their apex. Jane tried to struggle to restrain her laughter. Her face flushed red trying to hold back the ticklish torturing of her feet.
"What is it now, Jane?" Ms. Sato asked honestly concerned.
Jane did not waste her time. She wanted to immediately cancel this negotiation, but because of the corporate interests and her personal future in them, she fought back. Ms. Sato continued pressing her now earnest conversation, but the itching and tickling sensation grew stronger. Jane pressed on with great difficultly. Sweat poured from her face. Under these conditions, it was impossible to negotiate.
Jane stamped her foot firmly and rather audibly in her flats. She hoped that would finally reduce the itching and tickling sensations. After that failed, she held out her hand to wipe the sweat away. She gathered a few remaining motes of strength to speak.
"Will... you... you? ... Can you... raise... raise... bid... a little?" Jane spoke in a whisper.
Megumi Sato smiled; it was as if she were waiting on hearing that particular sentence from the mouth of Jane. A slight increase in the initial bid was not a defeat in her eyes. It was a pure and outright rout of Jane though if Jane were to accept this barest of movement. Neither wanted to go away empty handed and Ms. Sato did wish for this deal to happen.
"OK, I'll bid $6.50 per share. Now, would you agree with this price?"
Jane truly wanted to answer that question with her own witty retort, but suddenly tickling attacked again. This time yet even stronger than before. Ten minutes ago, the tickling sensation only affected Jane's foot. Now it attacked her toes and even her ankles. The sensation was widespread and attacked every part of Jane's feet.
"$6.50 ... ... mmmppphehehehehe it ... too ... too ... hahaha ... mpppph little." Jane almost took off in pure laughter. She was just struggling to reduce her laughter and while surviving this encounter. She tried to speak, but the itching and tickling feeling grew over her and forced her to laugh.
The tingling sensation rounded back to attack. Jane felt the tickling sensation moving through her toes. It was exploring each space between. She closed her mouth to keep from laughing, but still, she needed to speak. Jane knew how weak her feet were. She never imagined her feet would ever be in a state like this.
"I mmppphheheheheh ... I ... ohhh ... mmpphhhh ... propose .... $15 per share ... hahahahha ... whoops ... mmmphhhh".
Every minute, every second that passed, Jane sat in pure agony. It attacked a particular spot on the arch of Jane's feet. For an instant, Jane jumped up from her chair.
"No, not now" she said to herself.
Jane decided to just stop talking. She paused and looked coldly at Ms. Sato. Jane rapidly thought about any way to stop this tickling.
The itching and tickling in the feet stronger still intensified. She crossed her feet and pressed her flats. It did nothing to diminish the desire to rip off her flats and scratch and rub her feet.
"Will you agree to my offer, Jane?" Ms. Sato asked again.
"No ... mmmmphhhh ... ohhh" Jane said with a stutter. Her lips quivered faster. The tingling made her lose control of herself once again.
"I ... I ... hahahhaah mmmphhh ... ... ... ohhh ... mmmphh consider" Jane really lost control for a second. More sweat soaked her forehead and clothing. Every time she spoke, the tickling sensation is increasingly attacked.
Jane was very ticklish, and she knew it. Her feet were here greatest weakness, and now, her flats trapped her tortured feet inside. Jane did not know how much longer she could hold out.
The sensations were a nightmare for Jane. She was eager to complete negotiations as soon as possible, but it seemed Ms. Sato was not interested in raising the price anymore. This would normally be a very long negotiation, and it would become an outright hell for Jane.
Ten more minutes passed of torturous debate passed. In these conditions of torture, ten minutes equaled one hour for Jane, and now, her feet already reached their limit, and Jane could not hold her laughter much longer.

Jane could not contain her laughter any longer. She cried out and began to shake her feet, twisting and stretching them. Her toes tried to clench inside her flats. Jane grabbed both sides of her seat, lifted her feet, crossed them, and then took off her shoes and dangled her feet flat. Now, Jane was thankfully barefoot.
Now the feeling was little less itchy. Her feet were freed from her flat's torture. The wind which blew hard from the air conditioning fanned across her feet. She wriggled her beautiful toes. Now the itching and tickling had been reduced, and was not overly abusive to her feet.
Jane leaned back in her seat, sighed, her bare feet dangling. Her flats lay on the floor just like that as if she were relaxing back home. Jane looked at her perfect feet. She knew her feet were very weak, sensitive and ticklish. Tickling and itching was very much a torture, and now, she has been freed from that torture and did not want to wear her flats anymore.
In the thrill of being freed from her torture Jane forget about the existence of Ms. Megumi Sato. Jane's gain of freedom was only temporary because in a few short minutes her feet would go back into her flats to be tortured again.
Jane sighed again, and then looked back at the documents that were in front of her. Small dots of her own sweat speckled the paperwork. She prepared to continue negotiations with Ms. Sato.
Jane did not realize that Ms. Sato was looking at her like a hunter. It took several seconds for her to realize it. In an instant, she lifted her head and looked at Ms. Sato. Her gaze was terrifying and full of meaning, but Jane was still not able to interpret what was the intent of the cold stares.
Ms. Sato lowered her head and directed her gaze toward the bottom of the chair. Jane's eyes widened, and now she knew the meaning of Ms. Megumi Sato's cold stare. She wants her to wear her flats. She could not do that, not anymore, she does not want her feet to be tortured. Not for a second time.
"Would you wear your flats again, I don't like seeing someone in front of me with bare feet. Especially in the middle of important and need I say, professional, business negotiations." Ms. Sato said curtly.
Jane did not want to suffer anymore. Her feet were not able to deal with that much longer. She could not begin imagine what would happen if her feet were to go back into those flats.
"I'm sorry Ms. Sato; can I go barefoot for just one more minute?" Jane pleaded.
One minute. That was the amount of time needed by Jane. She hoped Ms. Sato would permit her to remain barefoot, just one minute. Her feet needed rest from the tickling sensation that she received for over thirty minutes.
"What do you want from me, Jane? You have violated the simple ethics of dress in the office. Do your feet ache so much from wearing flats? I don't believe that you feel tired because you're wearing flats. If you want these negotiations to proceed, then wear your flats, now!" Ms. Sato snapped. She then turned her back and waited for Jane to comply.
Jane wanted to be upset with Ms. Sato, but she has no leverage. If these negotiations fail, then the company will suffer as will her reputation.
Now, there is no other option before her, except to slip her feet into her flats. She must accept the torture of her feet. With a heavy heart, she slipped her foot into flats.
To make easier for her to slip out her feet from her flats when the tickling sensation returns she just slipped her feet only. She did not use the slingback straps of her flats. Ms. Sato turned back around and inspected her then shook her head.
"Wear it properly, Jane." Ms. Sato commanded.
Jane was in deep trouble. She had no choice but to wear her flats properly and that meant she would receive the punishment that the itching and tickling of her feet again. This time it would become worse with her slingbacks properly adjusted.
By necessity, she lifted her feet, stuck her finger into the back with her hand and put the slingbacks on her heels. Now, Jane was wearing her flats properly, and the torture would continue.
Just thirty seconds after she put on her flats - the tickling and itching returned to attack her. The tingling sensation immediately attacked the soles of her feet without mercy. This time the tickling danced wildly under the arches of her soles again. Jane toes could not move even an inch. Her flats were a prison for her toes. This would be the longest meeting for Jane. There would be no mercy, just more of an ordeal for her feet.
The tickling under the soles of her feet grew stronger every second. Jane could not hold it much longer. Sooner or later, she must take off her flats to give her feet freedom even though it was only temporary.
Jane could not hold it much longer. She shook her feet to the left and right. She did it to try to reduce the tickling sensation, but that tickling feeling remained strong.
Only two minutes. Jane was not able to hold out any further. She immediately took off her flat shoes and rubbed her feet on the carpet beneath the conference table. Ms. Sato immediately reacted to those disrespectful actions.
"Wear your flats, Jane! This is my final warning. What do you want? Do you want to mess up my concentration by exhibiting your bare feet! Maybe that tactic will work if your opponent is a man. Do not expect that tactic to work on me. Wear your flats now. In addition, I want you to present your company's cash flow figures from last year. If I'm satisfied with your presentation, maybe I'll raise the bid." Ms. Sato said with a high tone. She was very emotional.
"A Presentation?" Jane thought in pure trepidation. That meant she had to stand to while presenting the cash flow Ms. Sato. Her sitting position was already tormenting her. She didn't know whether or not she would survive.
Jane returned wearing her flats. Then she stood up to deliver her presentation. When she rose from her seat, the already uncontrollable feeling increased tens of times. It made her feet tremble. She struggles to stand let alone walk.
Outside the office, Sandra and Esther peeked in from behind the glass window of the boardroom. They both saw Jane's torture in the meeting room. The both saw her feet stretched to the left and right and her footwork as she took off her flats. Very sexy - it was sexually arousing for them to witness. At the times Jane took off her flats, Sandra and Esther were in joy, they saw those two perfect masterpieces that tormented by itch-n-tickle powder. They looked at Jane's feet and saw they were flushed bright red.
The powder was their plan to find out just how weak Jane's feet were. The plan was managed successfully. The powder showed just how weak and ticklish Jane's feet were. Sandra and Esther came to the conclusion that not only were Jane's feet ticklish they were to a remarkable degree. They both knew they would exploit that weakness to get revenge on Jane again.
"Plan A works!" Sandra said with glee.
"Yes, and now, let us enjoy this show to its conclusion." said Esther.
"Correct! After that, it will be our turn to tickle her poor, helpless feet!"
"I can not wait to lovingly touch the soles of her feet." Sandra replied with enthusiasm.
"After this, those perfect feet of hers will belong to both of us. And she will be more cruelly tortured next. Seeing her reaction now, I'm sure she will not be able to hold in her laughter when our fingers dance blissfully across her feet."
"With just only a little of this powder, she could not maintain control. This afternoon will become an evening full of laughter."
Jane is a woman who must be taught, and tickling is a suitable punishment for her. Those ticklish feet of hers would become the object of attention. She will enter into a suffering that is beyond her imagination.
Inside the meeting room, Jane stood before Ms. Sato. The intensity of the tickling made Jane's feet quivered wildly. Jane tried to push her flats into the floor to hold back with its teasing and titillating feeling, but still it was useless.
In an instant, that tickling feeling spiked. She almost laughed at when presenting her bid to Ms. Sato. Her hand trembled as it had a death grip on her laser pointer. Jane cracked a little and laughed again. Her feet are too weak to resist the tickling of that powder. She slightly leaned left and then right every time threatening to twist out of control. Now, Jane could only hope that Ms. Sato would allow her to bare her feet or this meeting end without an agreement.
"Mmpphhh ... hahaha ... mmmphh ... Ms. Sato, can I remove my flats? Mmmppphh ..." Jane said, holding her laugh. Her free hand was jutting down and firmly pressed against her side.
Ms. Sato shook her head 'no'. She still did not understand why Jane was so anxious to go barefoot.
"What is wrong with your feet?" asked Ms. Sato.
Jane would be very embarrassed if she told the truth. Her pride was far too high to say that her feet were ticklish. She must quickly find a believable reason; her feet could not hold it any longer. Her knees were buckling. He arms struggled to keep her hands from once again tearing off her shoes. Jane needed relief. She was nearing her breaking point once again. Only this time she would crumble to the floor in a laughing, giggling mess.
"I will consider ... mmmppphhh ... ... hahahaha ... mmmphhhh your offer price." Her once content light face was a deep, flushed pink.
Ms. Sato though on the subject: if she agreed with the price of $6.5, then the profits earned by her company would be even greater. Allowing Jane to go barefoot was not a bad thing in exchange for her corporation's greater success. Besides, Ms. Sato was curious about the actual shape of Jane's feet.
"OK. You may let go." Ms. Sato said with the knowledge that she had total and full-control of Jane and these negotiations.
Jane's face was ecstatic. Ms. Sato would allow her to go barefoot. Finally, her feet would be free from the tickling and the itching. She would be free of the torture. Without hesitation, she took off her shoes and left her flats to lie on the floor.
Although her feet were bare the tickling still did not disappear entirely. For Jane, anything was better than before.
Jane was now more confident to present her bid to Ms. Sato. She was bare foot, and directly discussing the offer price she wanted.
Jane walked back and forth in front of Ms. Sato with only bare feet. Jane really enjoyed this meeting, as well as Ms. Sato.
Ms. Sato looked at Jane and occasionally directed her gaze to Jane's foot. Her white feet, were smooth and perfectly presented in front of her. A pair of elegant masterpiece feet with such a perfect curve of an arch was displayed in front of Ms. Sato.
The tingling sensation was not gone completely. This made Jane often wriggled her foot to the left and right at the time of presentation.
Sandra and Esther's eyes widened, their mouths were open and watering. They were helpless, too. They were both mesmerized by the elegance of Jane's feet. Jane's feet were even more beautiful after being tortured in her flats. The ivory white with a brilliant red blush on the soles of her feet showed that the nerves in the soles were tightened after the earlier abuse. Jane's squirming, twisting feet made them unable to resist their sexual passions.
Meanwhile, in the conference room the negotiations between Jane and Ms. Sato have reached their final stage.
"My final offering is $10 per share, while below par it is acceptable to me. I must reject $6.50. It is not fair for the largest corporations in this country and considering the profit gains during the last ten years consecutive. We both know that the board and shareholders will reject $6.50 as laughable." Jane explained.

CHAPTER 7
Laughable – that was the word Jane said at the end of the negotiations.
Jane looked at Ms. Sato with her arms folded as she twisted her bare feet.
Ms. Sato remained unconvinced. Jane managed to beat her in the negotiations. The request of $10 net per share is a great bargain for both. Although it would not hurt her company, it would hurt the self-esteem of Ms. Sato as a negotiator to be dropped by a younger woman. Ms. Sato knew that she had Jane, but she just couldn't pull the trigger. She had to admit to herself she finally wanted to see those feet. If she forced $6.50 the negotiations would have ended. The chance to see those damn feet would have run straight out that door.
Jane looked with great beaming pride at Ms. Sato. She soon forgot the itchy and ticklish feeling which was just in her feet. The negotiations were done successfully, and now she just had to wait for Ms. Sato to say "yes" in agreement.
The itching and tickling feeling came back up occasionally, but not too strong. Jane just rubbed her feet on the carpeted floor, and again twisted her feet. Ms. Sato was so impressed with Jane's feet. She wanted them belong to her.
Agreed, tomorrow we will sign a Memorandum of Understanding in advance" said Ms. Sato.
Ms. Sato stood from her seat, fixed her glasses, and prepared to leave the room. Her face remained cold as usual as though she didn't like these situations.
Jane ignored Ms. Sato. She saw her watch. The hour showed at 4:40 PM. The work of the office was already completed. Jane quickly put on her flats and ran out of the meeting room into the ladies room which was only several meters from it.
Sandra and Esther saw Jane hustle out of the meeting room in a hasty rush to the ladies room. Each got up from her chair and walked slowly, following Jane to the toilet.
"What is happening with my feet? Why are they tingling and so itchy?" Jane asked her self.
Inside the toilet, she tried to clean her off feet with water, but the feelings would not go away. Jane was trying to clean her feet with just hand soap and warm water, but the results did not differ. The sensations would not leave her feet. Many times she tried, and still they would not stop tingling.
Suddenly, the two women entered the toilet, and walked to Jane. They both looked at her and smiled sarcastically. Jane replied to them with an arrogant and haughty stare.
"What happened to your feet, Jane? Do they feel itchy? Do they tickle? How does it feel to be tormented by your own flats that you're so proud?" Esther asked.
Jane was surprised by the question. How could they know that?
"So you two have done all this! You don't understand how important that meeting was today! What would have happen if my negotiations failed?" Jane snapped.
"We did understand that today's meeting was very important, but our actions to your is more important for our future." Sandra said with a flirty tone.
"What do you want from me?" Jane again yelled at them.
"You want to truly be free of that feeling on your feet? If you want to be free from the itching feeling, come with us, and do what we want, or you'll feel that itch on your feet forever." said Sandra coolly said.
"Alright." Jane replied with a growl. She did not realize how tenuous her position was. Soon, her feet would get more cruelly punished than before.

CHAPTER 8
The glass capsule elevator opened in front of Sandra, Esther and Jane. No one was inside. Sandra and Esther looked at Jane's feet. Now, Jane was wearing only her thin flip-flops. Her flats were left behind in her room. Sandra smiled slyly while looking at Jane.
"You'd better wear your flats now. Believe me, after this you will miss that time during the negotiations. You'd better enjoy your comfortable flip-flops for the last time." Sandra teased.
Jane did not understand what Sandra meant. She wanted to be mad, but only Sandra knew how to eliminate the tingling and worse sensations in her feet.
"Let me get them. Where did you leave them, Jane?" Esther asked.
"Under my desk." Jane said with a weakening defiance.
Esther then reversed course and ran into Jane's room.
A few minutes later, Esther returned with Jane's flats. With a smiling face, Esther gave the flats back to Jane.
"Off with your Flip-flops, and put these back on!" Esther commanded.
Jane slid her feet out her flip-flops then, put her flats back on which dangled before her held by Esther. Quickly, tickling and pure torture of her feet resumed.
"Hahhahaha mmppphhhh ..." Jane was surprised by the strength and immediacy of sensation that attacked her feet as the oils of the powder seeped back into Jane's newly cleaned feet. The stubborn application was reinforced while Jane's eyes rolled back temporarily.
Sandra and Esther get into the elevator, followed by Jane who struggled to walk behind them. Esther pushed twentieth floor button. The twentieth floor is mainly storage rooms for the upper tower.
"What will they do to me?" Jane says to herself.
In the elevator, she leaned against the back. She struggled stop herself from laughing, and covered her mouth. Her feet twisted to the left and right. The itching sensation resumed its attack. Jane saw her flip-flops as they were held by Esther. She really wanted to wear them now.
Jane returned with a powerful movement her feet. She was not able to contain her laughter. The floor display showed the number twenty. The three of them had come to the twentieth floor. This setting is where the ordeal will continue for Jane.

CHAPTER 9
Megumi Sato sat on the sofa in the offices waiting room. The room was very comfortable and warm. Then she turned toward the window, taking in the beautiful view of the lights on the street below. Her thoughts were interrupted as a man in the plain brown overalls of a janitor walked over.
"The view here is very beautiful at night, don’t you think? If you would like to see it more clearly, I would recommend taking the elevator up to the twentieth floor. You will find that the scenery much more to your liking." she said.
Megumi Sato rose from her chair, and offered a grateful smile toward the janitor.
"Thank you"
She walked towards the elevator, pressed the button to call it down to her floor. She will go up to the twentieth floor to enjoy the view. It is always so beautiful and full of laughter.

CHAPTER 10
The elevator door opened and Jane stepped out immediately. She desperately wanted to take of her shoes, to free her feet from the itching and tickling that tormented them. Jane did not know that after this there will be more cruel punishment awaited. But she did not know of the more cruel punishments that awaited her.
"Where are we going?" asked Jane.
Sandra pointed to a door labelled "storage room". Quickly, she ran to the door and opened it. Inside was a bed made of wood: with two holes in each end of the bed. These holes served to bind the feet and hands so that they can't be moved.
"What is it?", Jane asked, looking at it nervously.
“Jane, you will lie face down on the bed and place your hands and feet in the holes. You don't need to remove your flat shoes." Sandra command.
"What do you want from me?" Jane asked angrily.
"If you want the tickling on your feet to stop, then you will do what we tell you." Esther interrupted.
Jane did not want to lie on the bed. It looked very suspicious to her, but the itching and tickling in her feet really didn’t give her many other choices. Jane always felt afraid whenever Sandra and Esther tried to do something to her feet.
Jane was still thinking, considering whether or not to follow the instructions given to her by the two other women. The bed really did look suspicious. If she lay down, letting her hands and feet be bound, then she would be vulnerable to whatever trick Sandra and Esther had in mind.
But the tickling sensation in her flat shoes more powerful than before. Jane was not able to restrain her laughter. Her smile was visible, and within a few minutes longer she would laugh hysterically.
"Alright"
Finally, Jane did what she was told by Sandra and Esther. She walked toward the bed, moving to climb onto it. She lay on the bed, positioning her body face down, putting both hands in the holes located above her head. She also put her feet, still wearing her flat shoes, in the holes at the end of the bed. Jane was moving her arms and feet, she was very tense. Then Sandra and Esther approached her. Sandra locking her hands in the holes, and Esther doing the same with her feet. They both smiled slyly. Finally, they can satisfy their sexual desires and also their resentment at Jane. It had taken a long time, and a lot of work, to get her in this position.
Now, Jane was laying face down, her hands bound in front of her, her feet tied and her feet facing upwards. This position is ideal for exploiting and torturing someone feet, and Jane still does not know what Sandra and Esther have planned for them. Jane's feet are facing upwards. For now, her feet still wrapped in flat shoes, but soon, they will be removed, and Jane's bare feet will be ready to be explored.
"I've already done what you want, now please get this itching power off my feet. I can’t take anymore." said Jane.
Sandra just smiled. She knew that Jane had reached her limit, and now, it's time to torture her slowly.
"Why we are you in such a hurry? The fun has only just begun." Sandra said as she stroked her hand over Jane's cheek.
Sandra studied Jane carefully. Her face, her eyes, her lips. They are all captivatingly beautiful. Truly fit to be an object or torture. And with her body trapped in this helpless position, torture will become a pleasure in itself.
Jane realized that her were feet tied in a dramatic position. With her soles facing upwards, it will make it easier for Sandra and Esther to access every inch of her feet.
"Maybe we should do a little test," said Esther who was in front of Jane's feet.
"Test?" she thought as she saw Esther cunning face.
Esther sat next to Jane, moving her hand toward Jane’s right side, and then touched it. Jane jumped and moved her body to the left to avoid the touch. She was surprised by the effect Esther’s touch had on her. Esther immediately directed her hand toward her left side and touched that as well. Jane reacted again, and now moved her body to her right to avoid the tickling. Esther did that repeatedly, making her move her body to the left and right several times like a dancer shaking her body.
Esther's fingers dancing at the curves of Jane’s sides. Touching every inch of the sides. She finds that Jane’s reaction is so beautiful. Her body moved like a dancer, to avoid touching Esther's finger.
"What are you doing to me?" cried Jane.
"You are a smart woman, Jane. You already know what we wanted to do to you. You've felt it the first time we met. And that is what we will do to you now." Sandra smiled darkly.
"What!" Jane replied with a tone of surprise, while her body still moving like a dancer trying to avoid Esther's finger.
"Yes, you know when we attacked you at that meeting " Sandra said with a voice like a maniac.
"Do not you dare tickle me, or I’ll fire the pair of you."
Jane shouts louder than before. She did not like this situation: her body bound and helpless, tormented by people whose status is lower than hers. Sandra again smiled wickedly. She looked at Jane with a face full of joy. She never even saw Jane panic like this, and now is the right time to force that confession out of Jane.
"Why? Are you ticklish?" Sandra asked with a faint smile and looked at Jane.
"Why don’t you just tell us about your weak spot, Jane? It would be better because then we don't have to waste time exploring every inch of your body to find your ticklish spot"
Jane's smile had begun to appear, and her laughter was already beginning to come out, although not too loudly. She was still able to hold her laughter because Esther just tickled her body. She wished she had the power to hold out longer. She did not want them to know her weaknesses. To tell them her weaknesses would be to commit ticklish suicide.She looked at her feet. Although her feet felt itchy, she felt calm because her flat shoes were still protecting her feet. If she only wore flip flops, maybe now her feet have become tickle objects for Esther.
"Did you bring me this far just to tickle me?" Jane tried to resist. She looked frustrated.
Sandra nodded. This time, she laughed to see Jane in a state of suffering. Torturing a person who hurt her is incredible pleasure. Feelings of satisfaction and sexual excitement were building inside her.
Now, Esther fingers were moving in a rhythm, up and down both on Jane's sides, her fingers coming back to play with the curves of her body. Jane was dancing in front of them. Her body swayed to the left and right. Jane’s movements were beautiful, just like a real dancer.
"Apparently you're a very good dancer, Jane. Did you learn that in a nightclub?
As a rich woman, Jane likes to go to a nightclub. Almost every weekend, she always went to that place to have fun and dancing. And now, when the stomach and tickled her waist, she shook her body, as supple as a dancer.
When Esther's finger touches the curves on the sides of her body closest to her chest, Jane groaned, trying to hide her laughter. Her groan is very sexy and is making Sandra and Esther very aroused. They have never felt so turned on. Jane knew she was ticklish, but whatever happens, she does not plan to provide an opportunity for them to enjoy her screams and laughter. Even She was not going to beg to them.
Now, Esther moving her fingers in the curve of the Jane's belly. The fingers were circling in the area curve of the belly. Jane was not able to hold her laughter again, she already began to laugh. Little by little, a sexy laugh voice that has escaped her lips. Her whole body quickly shook as he tried to avoid the fingers that were touching her. Jane tried to move her body, but still, Esther tickled her belly.
" Are you ready to confess now?" asked Sandra.
Jane shook her head a sign she will not surrender. She can't speak, she is busy to avoid the Esther's finger which invades her stomach and waist.
Esther began to move her hand toward the side of Jane's ribs and moved her finger up and down. This makes Jane buck her body for the first time, although she still tried to hold back her laughter.
"Mmmphhhhhhh"
Esther slid her hand from the stomach toward the Jane's armpit, her fingers still moving for exploring each section of Jane's body. When the finger up at the armpits, Esther did not waste her time again and immediately tickle her. And for her first time, she jerked. Her mouth was open and her voice was echoed in the room.
"AARRRRGGGHHHH"
Sandra saw Jane joyfully. Although she had not yet reached her limit, Jane had begun to feel pain unlike anything she had felt in her life. Her face was already showing anxiety and suffering. And this is still the first stage.
Esther had tickled Jane's armpits for five minutes and she still had not surrendered, she still held in her laughter. Her feet still safe. Her feet are the door to her torture, and flat shoes are the key of its door. Because of the flat shoes still on her feet, then she felt calm. But how long will the shoes protect the feet? That is something that only Sandra and Esther know.
"I think that’s enough." said Sandra.
Jane breathed freely even if she felt uncomfortable. She looked at Esther and Sandra, eyes full of fury. She tried to break the bonds in the feet and hands, but it is a useless act. The bond is as strong as iron. A woman like her can't break them.
"OK, now it's time to go to level two"
Sandra then inserted her hand into her pocket, and took a small bottle containing a white powder, and showed it to Jane. The bottle was marked "itching powder", and Sandra slowly opened the lid of the bottle and took it to the direction of Jane's body. Jane suddenly shouted out loud:
"FEET! IT'S MY FEET! MY FEET ARE TICKLISH"
Jane shouts so loudly. Sandra and Esther smiled slyly. Finally they made Jane admit that her ticklish spot.
"Don’t spread the powder on my body. My weak spot is my feet. I've told you, now let go of me."
Apparently she did not want her body to feel the tickling in her feet, and she did not want to feel the tickling throughout her body.
Esther and Sandra looked at each other's eyes, they both look very happy. Seeing Jane tied helpless satisfied their sexual desires, as well as their anger towards her.
"Alright, now, we have a few questions you, Jane, and you have to answer"
Jane still does not believe that she is in this situation. In front of her bound body, there are two women who will be play with her body and enjoy her torment.
Esther moves her hand to the Jane's side, and touches it gently. Then, she slides her finger up and down slowly and rhythmically. Jane immediately lifted her body and swayed upward and downward movements in accordance with Esther's fingers.
"This is the first question. Are you ticklish, Jane?"
Acknowledging her weakness is a truly despicable act. Jane does not want to say it, but the tickling on her belly doesn’t give her other option but to say what Sandra wants.
"Hahahahaha ... yes, I'm ticklish, I admit it ... hahahaha ... stop ... what you want from me? ... Hahahahah"
Jane can't think of a reason to hold back her laughter. It sounds very sexy, even though she is not yet laughing as loud as she can. Sandra’s other hand creeps down to her groin, rubbing it slowly through her clothing, enjoying the sexual feeling. Jane’s sexy voice is really making her horny.
"Only two of us have right to ask the question, Jane".
Esther accelerates the movements of her fingers against Jane's sides. And immediately, she groaned. Groaning either in arousal or despair. Either way her groan sounds so very sexy to her tormentors. Although still in a state of torment, Jane continued show her bossy and arrogant nature.
"You seem impatient, Jane. Do you enjoy this?" Esther ridiculed.
"Now, next question. I just want to know where your other weak points are."
Jane's eyes widened, and the feeling of panic came to attack her. Sandra wants her to tell every ticklish spot in her body. To tell them that would be to commit ticklish suicide. If they know the places where she's ticklish, then they both can use it to get what they want.
"Hahahaha ... I'm not going to answer that ... hahahaha ... I’ll never tell you that ... hahahahaha, never" Jane raised her voice.
Sandra still smiling slyly, she walked toward Jane’s feet, and then holds flat shoes, threatening to remove them. Jane starts when Sandra grabs her flat shoes. She knew that sooner or later, her shoes would be removed and she will be tickled on her bare feet. But this is too fast. She will not be able to stand it if her feet are tickled right now, and she must find a way to stall for time as long as possible. Now, there is no other way to delay time, except to give Sandra the information she wants.
'Armpits, belly, and sides ... hahahahah ...I’m really ticklish there... Just leave my shoes on! " Jane cries.
Jane's circumstances force her to tell her private secrets, that no one else had known until a second ago. Now, Sandra and Esther, these two women who hate her, know it.
"Armpit, belly and sides, hmmm ... Esther, why don’t you test her armpits and sides. See if she told the truth."
Jane returned to panic. Immediately, Esther her fingers moving in the direction of Jane's belly.
"WAIT ... I'm not lying ... hahahahaha ... Esther, stop ... hahaha ... don't do this, ... hahahahah ... you've already tickled my armpit and my sides ... hahaha ... don't do this anymore ... I'm ticklish"
Esther ignored Jane pleas. Carefully, her fingers dancing on Jane's stomach. Moving her fingers gently and quickly, making her laugh again.
Jane laugh is like music to the ears of Esther and Sandra. she powerless against the tickling. Esther changed the movements of her fingers. This time, moving her fingers clockwise on both sides of Jane's belly.
Jane returned to try to shake her body to escape, but she couldn’t shake the fingers off her belly. Esther did not give the slightest chance for her to find an opening, she immediately poked Jane's ribs.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ... stop ..., enough"
Jane continued to jerk and try to escape, but her hands and feet are bound so well that her efforts to escape are useless. Esther enjoyed Jane’s beautiful body, perfectly smooth and so comfortable that when she moves she looks like a sexy dancer.
Now, Esther moves her finger toward Jane’s armpit, catching Jane by surprise.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ... not in the armpits .....Pleeeassse, that tickles."
Esther explored every part of Jane’s armpit. The fingers are so fast it makes Jane unsure how to react. The tickling making Jane scream, she can't help it. Now, Jane can only imagine how it will feel to have both her armpits tickled. She forgets her ego and arrogance, pleading with her captors.
"HAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAH ... STOP ... Please"
Esther still wants to punish her. She does not care about her cries and keeps tickling her armpit. By varying the speed, she carefully explored the armpit, making Jane lose control over her body.
This is a very frightening situation for a Jane. A few minutes ago, in a conference room, she suffered because the itching powder on her feet and now her armpits and stomach become the object of the game for Esther.
Sandra loves seeing Jane getting tortured. She is finding it hard to hold back her libido. Jane's laughter is sexy, her pain making it hard to resist the sexual arousal building inside her. But they have to stick with the plan and now it is time to resume the questioning.
"Most people are ticklish on their sides and armpits. But I think you have other weak spots. You're a special lady, Jane. So, the third question is where the weak points that make you different with other women"
Jane just wants this ordeal to be over, and she is not in the mood to argue. The tickling on the armpits and belly is too much to accept. She just wants this misery to stop.
"FEET ... I'm ticklish on the feet, very ticklish ... hahahahaha ... Esther stop the tickling, I can’t stand it ... hahahahaha ..., enough, Esther, enough, hahahaha"
Esther stopped her tickling, standing before Jane, smiling. She saw Jane gasp, a short breath, her face in pain. The smile on her lips had not disappeared though, indicating that her body still feels ticklish.
Sandra was clearly satisfied with Jane's reaction. It is a rare opportunity to see a beautiful woman who has everything undergo an ordeal that makes her suffer. Making Jane plead is all that they want to do. "Please" is a word that has never been spoken by Jane, but this time, they will force her to say that.
"Today you’ve very obedient, Jane. That’s not like you."
Jane is very frightened by tickling. She never could hold it, which could make her lose her dignity and her natural arrogance. Now, she was in a pinch. Sandra continued to ask questions that insulted her. She continued to ask questions related to her weakness. And apparently, Sandra knows that Jane wants to buy time so that her flat shoes are not removed from her feet. Each question is given by Sandra is torturous. Jane's hope this is the last question, although it seems impossible.
"The fourth question. You were saying that your feet are your weakness. Now, I want to know the specifics. where's the part of your feet that very ticklish?"
This question is Jane's death card. She very much hoped Sandra would not ask anything related to her feet, and now she's asking about the location of the most sensitive place in her feet. She pleads with them so that her feet stay safe.
"Sandra, please, don't ask that question," Jane pleaded.
"But I want to know, Miss Jane"
"I can't answer, please, stop all this. I'll do whatever you ask"
"Anything? Are you sure?"
"Yeah, whatever. You want a promotion, I'll give you any position you want; You want money? I'll raise your salary, I will give you whatever you want, but don't ask me that question"
"Interesting. You're good at negotiating, Jane. But in this case, I will not accept your reasons. Esther, do it."
Esther opened the lid of the bottle it and spread itching powder into Jane's flat shoes. Itching powder that reacts quickly. Jane screamed as itching and tickling sensation and increases attacked dozens of times.
"ARRRGGGGHHHHH hahahhahaha ... stop ... Esther, Sandra Stop ... please, don't do that, ARRRGGGHHH"
The more Jane holds on, the more powder falls into her shoes, but she has to hang on, It will be worse if her feet are tickled. Although in a state of tickling, she still negotiating with Sandra, the worse negotiation she had been through.
"Hahahah ... please Sandra, I can't, stop! Arrrrrgggghhh ... Hahahaha ... You're torturing me! Arrrggghhhh ... you know how ticklish my feet! Hahahaha ... I can't tell you my weak spot! Come on, please Sandra , ask me anything but that."
"I've never seen you like this, Jane. You only have one option: where is the weak spot in your feet, or you want to feel the itching and tickling in your shoes forever"
Esther spread the powder around over her soles. The Incredible itching attacking without mercy. Jane is tortured by the itching sensation that envelops her. Once again she tried to survive and negotiate.
"Hahahaha ... Esther, stop it! Hahaha ... I can't take it anymore ... Sandra, please, don't ask me that question ... hahahaha ... stop it, I'm, ... ticklish"
Jane is tormented with itching powder it. Sandra forcing her to tell personal secrets and also her greatest weakness. Although Jane did not want to. Sandra and Esther enjoyed her feet, but she had no other choice than to tell them. Jane's hopes this is the last question. She would give anything to Sandra and Esther so that they end this suffering quickly.
"SOLES! THE ARCH" Jane screamed out loud.
After admitting to being ticklish, finally, Jane was forced to confess her greatest weaknesses. Personal secrets that she kept all this time she would never tell her biggest enemy, and she knows what Sandra wants to after this. she will give up her flat shoes and have no choice but for her feet to be tortured.
Today, Sandra and Esther are very happy. How Jane laughed, pleading, moaning in pain, her swaying too valuable to pass up. Opportunities like this don't come for a second time. they will enjoy every minute. Esther stopped her actions, and Sandra looked back at Jane's face and stroked her hair and face.
"Thank you for working with us, Jane" Sandra said politely.
Jane sighed. Her feet are safe. Finally, this ordeal is over. She longed to be free from this misery. Although she must confess her weakness, but her feet will not be tickled and that is enough for her. But she was wrong, her torture is only just beginning.
"The next question, ..."
Jane was surprised by the words of Sandra, she thought this was over, but it isn’t. Sandra still wanted to punish her, and now it is time for her feet to dance in front of her.
"You don't need to do this, Sandra" said Jane.
Her face was pale, her feet shaking. Jane knew this would be the most terrible ordeal that she would receive during her life.
"Jane, you are the boss of the two of us. I want you to give permission to Esther to take off your expensive flat shoes"
Finally, the awaited moment has come. It is time for both the expensive flat shoes to be removed from Jane's feet. She has to keep pleading. But how can she convince Sandra and Esther to not remove her shoes?
"You don't need to do, Sandra. You've got what you want. This joke is not funny. I'll do whatever you ask for, just don’t do this"
"Come on, Jane. I think you want us to remove your shoes. Am I right?" Sandra teasing a little.
"You already know where my weaknesses are. I've told you everything, I'm not lying. Believe me. You don't know how weak my feet are. Please, stop this. I'll give you anything, I'll do what you ask for, but don't take off my shoes"
Sandra wanted Jane to plead for her not to remove her shoes. She knew that that her shoes are the last defence for her feet. Although Jane has pleaded and said "please" to them, but still, she must maintain her dignity.
Sudden the itching and tickling in her feet is back much stronger than before. Esther returned to spread the itching powder into Jane's shoes. Motoric nerves in the Jane's feet react immediately and send signals to the brain to make her laugh.
"... Hahahahaha ... hahahahaha ... not the powder again ... hahahahah ... hey ... Esther ... hahahahahaha ... don't ... stop ... hahahahahah"
More and more the powder is spread, the stronger the tickling becomes. Jane has been held since that meeting, and has now reached its peak. She must stop this immediately, but her pride is too high, and the nature of arrogance is still there inside her, she believes that she can negotiate with Sandra.
"Esther ... stop ... hahahahaha ... listen to me please."
Esther did not stop spreading the itching powder, and ignored Jane’s plea. They enjoyed this negotiation. The container of powder is nearly empty, likewise Jane is running out of the ability to withstand the itch. This time Sandra joins in to tickle Jane. She uses Jane armpit and belly to increase the sense of tickling. Jane felt a tickling throughout her body. Her stamina decreases, breathing heavily. She reached her limit. She's lost. Tingling and itching sensation in her feet made her lose control. Her flat shoes must be removed.
"TAKE OFF MY SHOES! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE" Finally, the words were out her mouth. Jane will now feel the most terrible ordeal of her life. In a few minutes, her perfect and beautiful feet will dance in front of Sandra and Esther. Jane was already imagining how Esther and Sandra's fingers will play with her feet.
Esther easily removed Jane's flat shoes. There is no difficulty in removing these flat shoes because they are very thin. Only with a bit of movement, the flat shoes are off her feet. It's time for her to say goodbye to her flat shoes and preparing her feet to be a new toy for her arch enemy.
Esther lays the shoes besides Jane's flip-flops. Then she spread itching powder on that flip-flops.
"What are you going to do with my flip flops?" asked Jane.
Esther turned to Jane. She smiled at Jane's face, seeing that she is tense and panicky.
"I'm going to spread itching powder to your sandals, Jane"
"You've been walking barefoot in the office. Now, start walking with bare feet outside the office. You will taste the dirty streets and the cold marble floor with your beautiful feet", After that, they walked over to Jane's bare feet. Perfect feet with beautiful curves that have been in front of both of them, and ready for play.
Sandra and Esther are stunned to see Jane's feet. The curve arch is so perfect, the rosy colour of her feet look so sexy and deliciously ticklish. They both watched Jane flex her feet and move her long toes.
A few hours ago, they have felt the incredible softness of Jane's feet. Although only a minute, but it felt like a masterpiece. White, beautiful curves, her long toes, nails manicured and symmetrical. Both her feet are very smooth. Now, they can satisfy their desires without a time limit. They have her beautiful feet in front of them, and they can do anything they like to her.
"Can we start?" Sandra said, looking impatient.
Immediately, they move the fingers of their hands toward Jane's feet. They both look like hungry sharks. Jane's feet can't reach one another so that the soles of her feet are open and ready to be tortured.
Both Sandra and Esther touch their fingers on the soles of Jane's feet. they caress their fingers in the soft soles. They stroked the soles of the feet towards the top and bottom alternately. This is “level 1". Not only caress, Sandra has her own way of tormenting Jane. She was moving her index finger to spin around every part of Jane's feet, from toes to heel. Esther is enjoying a curve in the middle of her foot. She strokes the curve of it very slowly and gently. The perfectly shaped curve is very comfortable and beautiful making everyone want to touch it.
As soon as they touch them, Jane jerked her feet. The tickling conducted by Sandra and Esther making her lose focus. their fingers explore every inch of her feet, stroking and tickling them. One finger on the soles of the feet is more than enough to make Jane laugh hysterically.
the tickling by Sandra and Esther makes Jane laugh out loud for the first time. her laughter is so sexy, the most amazing music.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEET" cried Jane.
Jane does not want to give up even though her feet had been tickled by Esther. When their fingers touch the arch in the soles of her feet, she immediately curl her toes down to reduce the sense of tickling there. This is the main defence for Jane to reduce the tickling.
Sandra and Esther knew what Jane is trying to do. They both know that Jane is trying to resist the tickling of her feet her tickle feeling on her feet. Now, they both use two fingers to tickle Jane's feet. Tickle "level 2" has begun.
Two fingers of Esther continued the action. The fingers stroking up and down alternately. Jane immediately reacts. This time the screams are increasingly strong and so is her hysterical laughter. Her feet are very ticklish. Although this is only the beginning, she feels a tremendous pain. She knows that this is only the beginning, she could not imagine if Sandra and Esther seriously tickled her feet.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA ENOUGH HAHAHAHA TICKLES … STOP IT"
Jane's toes are curled down. she's still trying to hold on. Jane did not want to be pushed around by Sandra and Esther.
Immediately, Esther get their left hands involved. The index finger was ready to attack Jane's feet. A moment later, the index fingers touched Jane's toes.
The fingers of Sandra and Esther moved down every part of Jane's toes. This made Jane scream and react to the touch on her toes. This time the scream sounded like someone with extraordinary panic.
"NO!"
Because of the touches on the toes, Jane's toe which initially uncurl, back to a normal position. Now with her feet back to normal position as before, Jane is laughing hysterically.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
One touch on her toes is enough to make Jane lose control over her toes. Now her toes could not move and can only receive the tickling from Sandra and Esther. Jane's ability to hold her tickling at her feet has been lost. they can tickle Jane's feet without being blocked.
The torturer increase the level to "level 3" using three fingers to torture Jane's feet. Three fingers on each foot had exceeded the limit of Jane’s endurance, coupled with the loss of the ability to move the toes, so she must find other ways to reduce the sense of tickling at her feet. Now, Jane began twisted her feet.
Jane's footwork was beautiful like a professional dancer. Her feet move left, right, up and down, with great flexibility. Her long nights at dance clubs have given her that ability. Every weekend, she always went to the nightclub and she always wore high heels to dance under the glittering lights and hip hop music. Jane has a great time dancing at nightclubs. And now she is barefoot, her foot movements look more beautiful, sexier than when wearing high heels.
"Wow, you're a very clever dancer, Jane. The way you went to the nightclub every weekend is very useful. I'd love to see you dancing with high heels, but ... I'd rather see your bare feet" said Sandra.
Sandra and Esther tickle Jane's feet overall. Every inch of her feet tickled, no one part of the soles of her feet is missed. The fingers of them along the curve of her arch, her toes, her ankles and even did not escape the tickle. This combination tickle Jane is beyond endurance. Her feet never like this before.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLES hahahah hahahah STOP HAHAHAHA ENOUGH HAHAHA I CAN’T STAND IT hahahah NOT MY FEET, STOP!"
they continued to tickle Jane's feet. This time, they use four toes on each foot. The fingers down and explore the toes and heel. The Curve arch that to be a weakness of the Jane also the part route of the fingers of the tormentor. tickle "level 4" begins.
Jane can't move her feet. All the nerves respond and the motoric nerves become too confused to do the movements. her feet just stopped in the normal position, she can't do anything but to accept the soft touches of torture from both women.
"STOP hahahahaha, hahahaha I CAN'T MOVE MY FEET, hahahaha Please STOP, JUST GIVE ME A BREAK FOR ONE MINUTE hahahahaha, hahahaha Please"
Jane asked for time to rest. She can't stand to be constantly tickled. Sandra and Esther stop the torture and allow Jane to breathe. She has been tickled for ten minutes without a break.

to be continued ... (still part 1)

OMG! This is a fantastic story! Definetely going straight in as one of my all-time favourites! Just so well written, and so subtle and descriptive.
More please!

OMG! This is a fantastic story! Definetely going straight in as one of my all-time favourites! Just so well written, and so subtle and descriptive.
More please!

300+ view without reply in 2 days means my story isn't good enough.

but thank you ,,, for the reply. if i could, i will post the rest of the story.

anyway, thank you for the comment and thx for saying fantastic. i'm really appreciate for that. love your story too ...

Just wanted to throw my support here! One of the best I've read in a long while!

I want her feet were not damaged, so she made them worship her soles

I want her feet were not damaged, so she made them worship her soles

i'm not thinking that far ...
my story is "PURE" tickling for humiliation. it doesn't have sex and worship or something like that. i know it's boring because the length and doesnt have a erotic element, but trust me ... my story is the pure tickling ever.

i'm not thinking that far ...
my story is "PURE" tickling for humiliation. it doesn't have sex and worship or something like that. i know it's boring because the length and doesnt have a erotic element, but trust me ... my story is the purest tickling ever.

Having seen into the future, I can vouch for this. ;)

who will win princess or not? Your opinion?

write it?

1. my opinion? your story can be "build" into two versions and two point of view.
2. write? nope ... i have my own project too and i'm not a fanstasy writer type.

i made story based on what i see, logically and can be "really" hapen in real life, then i modified it, after that "spill" it to paper. i called "semi-reality" to be exactly. why i called "semi-reality"? because in real world, tickle torture can't be happen in easy way like many stories tells.

how if you write it by yourself? writing is fun though, just try it! i bet a lot of ppls here like your plot (you got plenty comments for it). besides english is your main language, so you don't have a HUGE problem like me.

it's done already but i dont have any editor. so i can't post it. it looks ugly when i post with raw translation.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back