• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Enchanted Sleeping (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Some Enchanted Sleeping:
The New Mattress
Starring
Julia-Louis Dreyfuss

Julia Louis-Dreyfuss was at her breaking point. She hadn't been sleeping well in weeks. She had already been through a dozen mattresses and nothing helped. She had tried all the usual insomnia remedies, pills, warm milk with pills in it, but nothing helped. She was strolling around Manahattan, ready to scream, when she happened to see a store on the corner.

A little store.
A simple store.
A store so tiny that it's exsistence could have gone unnoticed forever.
But the name of the store is what caught Julia's eye.

SOME ENCHANTED SLEEPING.

It sounded funny, but she found herself drawn to it. She didn't know why, but she also didn't care. She only knew that she had tried every other bedding store on the market, and the bags under her eyes were deepening. Her big beautiful brown eyes deserved better, and so did she. So she walked on over to the little, simple, tiny store with the fascinating name.

SOME ENCHANTED SLEEPING.

A little bell tinkled as she opened the door. She was immediately struck by the inner-beauty of the store. A little store on the outside, it was absolutely lovely on the inside. She was so busy looking over some of the merchandise, a beautiful managerie of quilts, pillows, beds, futons, couches, that she didn't notice the gentleman that approached from behind.

"May I help you?"

Julia-louis Dreyfuss spun around, startled. She looked upon a bespectacled gebtleman wearing an all black suit. He had very trusting eyes, and she felt very warm towards him, for no reason at all.

"Ummm, well, I help so. I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks."

"Well, what was it you were interested in?" Julia thought he had sort of looked her over aftyer this question, but she dissmissed this as tired paranoia.

"I was hoping you had a mattress. Something big and soft?"

The man looked the Seinfeld star in the eyes, tilted his head, thought for a moment and then responded....

"I think I have just the mattress for you."

5 minutes later, Julia-louis Dreufuss was staring at the most normal looking mattress she had ever seen. For all the lovely items she saw in the showroom, this was disapointing.

"I don't know about this, ummmmm, it looks pretty lousy."

"Please, all I ask is that you try it. My merchandise is of the highest quality. I think you'll agree."

Julia was ready to leave, but she decided to indulge this charming man and lay down. Then, as soon as she laid down, she was amazed at the comfort. It was exquisite. She immediately decided to buy it. She was also amazed to find it was so cheap. $50.00. Standard price for a new customer. She was paying for the mattress, when Uma Thurman walked up to the counter holding 2 huge pillows, and a videotape.

"Ahh, Ms. Thurman!! Lovely to see you again!!"

"The pleasure is all mine, James. I'm just buying these 2 pillows. And here you are." With that. Uma gave the man a videotape, and walked out with the pillows. Julia looked at them with deepening curiosity. As if sensing this, the man spoke.

"Yes. We have quite a famous clientele. Ms. Thurman there, is one of our best clients."

"Did she just pay you with a videotape?" Julia asked curiously.

"OH! Ha, ha. No, we had a trade worked out. She just gave me a screener of her new movie for the pillows. That's all."

"Oh. Well it's none of my business anyway. What time will my mattress be delivered?"

"My dear, it's already on it's way. I expect it'll be there when you get home. I hope you enjoy it, Ms. Dreyfuss."

"Oh, well, since you know who I am, what shall i call you?"

"You may call me....James. Enjoy the mattress."

Julia looked curiously at him, and left. As James had said, the matress was being delivered when she arrived home. After it was inside, in her bedroom, with all of her sheets and everything else, she was going to take a shower, and go to bed. But first, she had to lay down, and see if the comfort she felt in the store was still there. It was. She had never felt so comfortable in her life. Then something happened. She felt what was like a gentle caress. Like something lightly slid down her back. She broke out into gooseflesh. She got up and looked at the mattress. She finally decided she was imagining things and went into the shower. After she'd finished, she put on her nightgown, removed her slippers and snuggled into her brand new mattress, and got ready for some much needed sleep.

Julia was in comfort heaven, and just starting to fall asleep, when she felt it again. A light caress down her back. She rolled over on her side, and that produced what felt like a poke in the ribs. It tickled a little and she rolled onto her back, nervously looking from side to side. She was about to get up, when all hell broke loose.

2 hands burst out of the mattress and grabbed her wrists. Julia screamed in fear at what was happening. 2 slender hands were holding her wrists. It was impossible. Julia imagined every horror film she had ever seen, when 2 more hands burst out at the foot of the bed, grabbing ahold of her ankles, locking them in an immoble position. She screamed again, and as she screamed the hands holding her wrists began to pull her arms over her head. Julia struggled all she could, but the hands overpowered her easily and locked both of her arms abover her head. Julia-louis Dreyfuss lay there. Held down on her new bed by phantom hands. She started to whimper and cry, but that was cut short by the 30 other hands that burst out.

Julia screamed out in horror at this. She thought she was losing her mind, but then all the hands started to wiggle around. They started to engorge her body. It didn't take long for Julia-louis Dreyfuss to realize what was happening. They were tickling her. All over her helpless body. Other hands tore off her nightgown, leaving her completely naked. The fingers tickled her all over. They wiglled in her ribs, poked at her underarms, and tickled the bottoms of her beautifull feet. Julia burst out into insane giggling.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! OH MY GOAHAHAHAAAAAADDDD!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!! HEHEEEEHEHEEEEEE!!! ITITCKLESITTICKLES!!!!!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MEEEEHEHEEEEEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Julia screamed and laughed like a hyena and bucked like a bronco, but the hands held her in place. Some hands held feathers and used them to tickle the lovely star silly. Feathers ran up and down her sides, while others snaked in between her perfect toes, while still others danced around in her ticklish bellybutton. Julia squirmed and cried as she giggled herself into absolute helpless ticklishness.

"WHAAHAHAAAAAHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!! OH!!!!! IT TICKLES SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! HAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! OH MY FEET!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!FEATHERS!!!! HAHAAAAAAASO MANY FEATHERS!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA MY BELLYBUTTON!!!!! STOP TICKLING ME!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!! HOOOHOOOOHOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOHAHHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Julia twisted and tried to get away, but her strength had begun to wane after about 10 minutes. Finally, all she could do was just lay there while these hands had their ticklish way with her. They tickled her piggies and pinched her knees, while at the same time, other hands were furiously tickling her tummy and underarms. Plus the feathers. All told, there must have been 20 feathers feathering her tickle spots. And, my freinds, Julia-louis Dreyfuss was one giant tickle spot. She was tickled silly for about 20 minutes straight, when all of a sudden it all stopped.

"OHHHHH,HAHAA, thank god. hoooohooooo. Hee, heeheeeeee. Oh that tickled so much. I'm glad it's over.....Oh no."

Julia's big beautiful brown eyes went wide in horror as she watched all the hands, fingers still wriggling, moved away from her ticklish body and the hands that held her ankles began to pull her legs apart. Julia struggled, not wanting to expose her inner miost regions to this tickle horror. But it was no use. Julia lay there spread eagled on the bed. Just then, faethers returned to ticklishly stroke Julia-louis Dreyfuss's inner thighs, and graze across her vagina. Julia squirmed like a little girl.

"OHHHHNOOOO!!! NO MORE!! HEHEEEEEHEHEHHEHEEEE!!! THAT TICKLES!!! THAT TICKLES IN SUCH A WEIRD WAY!! HAHAAAAA!!!"

Julia was still giggling helplessly when a hand came up between her legs with a vibrator. Julia's smile twisted into a humilliating look of torture and pleasure as the vibrator worked it's way in and out of Julia's wetness. She giggled and moaned and convulsed and started to creep up to an expolsive orgasm. That was when all the hands descended again on her helpless, ticklish body. Julia-louis Dreyfuss shook into a total state of tickle delirium.

"UHHHHHHHHWHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! OH MYGOD!!!!!! WOWOWOOWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HOOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! AAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! MORE!!!!!!! TICKLE!!!!!! TICKLE ME!!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I LOVE IT HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!"

Julia's orgasm continued for another 10 minutes. It lasted just as long as the tickling. When it was all over, the hands disapeared back into the mattress. Julia lay there, giggling, sputtering, sweating, hair matted to her lovely face. Her eyes looked blissfully dazed. She stared up at the ceiling, and then passed out. And do you know what? She had the best night sleep of her life.

When she awoke, she wasn't sure if what had happened had really happened or not. She hoped it wasn't a dream, because she wanted it again. She jumped up out of bed and stared at the mattress. Then her eye caught a feather laying by the foot of the bed. She knew then, what happened was real. She was tickled into orgasm. And she loved every minute of it. She went into the shower, but instaed of cleaning herself, she thought about what happened and masturbated to a shuddering climax.

She sat down to a cup of tea, when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Ms. Dreyfuss. Are you enjoying your new mattress?"

"James? Umm, yes I am." Julia felt ashamed that she had admitted she liked it.

"Well, you know I have many other items you might be interested in. Like a nice, big, quilt, maybe."

"You mean, something I could wrap myself up in?" Julia's knees got weak thinking about it.

"Yes, but you know, this stuff isn't cheap."

"Any price!!!! You name it!! I have to have it!!" Julia felt desperate now.

"Well, it's not so much a monetary concern. I prefer a trade for trade basis. You know what i sell. You know what I like. You're an intelligent woman. I'm sure you'll figure it out." With that he hung up.

Julia sat holding the phone for a few moments, trying to figure out what he was talking about. Then she remembered Uma Thurman and the videotape. She understood what she had to do. Julia-louis Dreyfuss removed her clothes, set up her video camera, and lay down for some enchanted sleeping.

THE END

After reading this story, I think I'm going to sleep better tonight--in fact, I might even dream about this! :p Keep writing, Fiktishish. :)

Reminds alot of "Needful Things" by Stephen King, only this version is far better, lol. Great story, I liked it :)

Fiktishish...

:wow: :yowzer:Very sexy story with Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Loved the ending!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back