• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M first try

hand

Hello. Looooong time lurker here. I remember when the site started lol. Anyway, I thought I would try my hand at writing a story. It is more or less a true story, as my gf and I play all the time, but this was more of a compilation of "sessions", rather than an account by account recollection of one event so I figured I would put it here.

I'm not a writer, so hopefully any spelling and grammatical errors can be overlooked. It seems a bit long to me but perhaps someone else will have fun reading it. It was fun to write :)

Oh yea, we are both over 18, etc.

Wrapped in a soft comfortable blanket, we cuddled up together, lying on the couch watching TV. Rain was drizzling on the window, but we were warm, our bodies entwined together. Her head rested on my chest as we vaguely paid attention to what was on the screen. I was relaxed and a little drowsy, so I barely noticed when she slid her hand up the bottom of my shirt. I remained oblivious as her hand slowly crept up and hovered over my belly. I became suddenly aware though, when I felt the light touch over her nails grazing across the side of my stomach. My reaction was immediate and spastic. The arm I had draped across her back moved to pull her arm away from my body while the arm that had lazily been hanging off the couch pushed her hand down and out of my shirt. “Hey”! I yelped and laughed at her electric touch, “what’re you doing”? “Just touching you”, she said in a coy whisper, “shhh, let go”. Reluctantly, I released my grip on her wrists, knowing she was going to right back inside my shirt. Sure enough, I watched as she wormed her way back in, placing her hand inches above my skin. She waited for a second, and then quickly moved her nails across my sensitive skin. Again, my reaction was the same. “That tickles”, I told her, still laughing. “I know”, she replied, “But I want to do it for a bit. Move your hands away; put them over your head or something”. My body and brain struggled with her demand as I slowly tried to force myself to raise my arms. “Don’t start until I’m ready though” I requested. I got my arms over my head and held on to the arm of the couch. “Ok”, I said with a grin. I knew I wouldn’t last long, but it was fun to try. I liked her tickles but the sensation was too much for me. I felt her nails at my waistline, just above my left hip. She lightly scratched her way up the side. I squeezed my eyes and held my breath, but my arms shot down before she even got to my ribs. She got in a few extra squeezes before I managed to fish her hand out of my shirt. “Ha ha, ok you got me”, I said accusingly, “How long did I last”? “Not too long” she replied, laughing. We repositioned ourselves and went back to watching TV. After about a minute she asked me, “Can I tickle you”? “Ummm, what were you just doing”? I replied sarcastically. “No, I mean really tickle you”. My body froze up as I understood what she was asking. I pondered how I should respond. Deep down I knew I was going to say yes, but, my brain was forcing me to consider the repercussions. What she was suggesting was going to be a lot more than a five second scratch at my sides. Butterflies began to do their thing in my stomach as I imagined the consequences of saying yes. Thinking about it was definitely not a good idea. “Ok. Right now”? I heard myself ask. “Yea”, she responded, grinning. And with that, we got up and made our way to the bedroom.

She got into the bedroom first and began pulling the sheets off the bed. I got under the bed and pulled out our “toy” box. It had all sorts of funs things for us to play with inside, but what I was looking for were the fur lined leather restraints. They were not hard to find as I pulled the large black cuffs with lengths of attached white nylon rope out and put them on the bed. I left the box open, as I figured she would want access to it later. As she had gone into the linen closet, I went into the bathroom, got an old towel and placed it in the middle of the bed. I briefly questioned myself as to why I was helping so much with my own impending torment, but I quickly pushed the thought aside. She appeared back in the room with what I assumed were two pillowcases, and a pair of my boxers. Dropping the cases at the foot of the bed, she approached me and wrapped her arms around my waist. “You”, she said in a low sexy voice, “Have too many clothes on”. Looking into her eyes, I asked a question I already knew the answer to, “Can I leave a T shirt on”? “It’s a little chilly in here today”. Smiling, knowing, she shook her head and placed the boxers at my chest. “You can wear these only. And don’t you worry, I’ll make sure you stay warm”. Grudgingly, I took the small boxers from her hand and stepped back. Slowly I started peeling my shirt off as she watched. Next came my cargo pants and socks. As I bent to remove and replace my boxers, I received a catcall whistle. Funny. Now, as clothed as I was going to be, I stood in front of her, wearing only a small, short pair of charcoal coloured boxers. Wrapping her arms around me again she ran her fingers up and down my back, adding to the shivers already spreading across my body. “Go easy on me today”? I inquired. “We’ll see”, she said, smiling, before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Then she suggested that I have a seat on the bed.

I felt slightly light headed as I sat down, my feet hanging off the foot of the bed. I watched as she wrapped the first of the cuffs around my left ankle. The fur lined leather tightened, but she couldn’t get it quite where she wanted so I helped her with the buckle that kept it secure. She was able to get the right foot buckled on her own. They were tight, but not so they hurt. The fur was actually quite comfortable. Attached to each cuff was a clip that had the nylon rope tied to it, which allowed her to quickly release me if needed. “Ok, bring your leg over”, she requested. I positioned my leg so that my left ankle was hanging off the bottom of bed, almost at the corner. She took the rope and pulled it tight, tying it down to the leg of the bed, and just like that, I couldn’t move my left foot. “Ok, other foot”, she said, moving over to the other corner. I reached my ankle as far as I could, and in no time, it too was held tight, hanging off the edge. Smiling at me, she picked up one of the pillow cases. While my feet were not the most ticklish spot on my body, they were still quite sensitive to touch, even through socks. Anytime she gave me quick playfull tickles, I would be hard pressed not to kick, especially if she got me in the right spot. Through much experimentation, we had found that the “right spot”, not to discount any other spot on my feet, were right on the pads, just below my toes. Just being touched there would cause my toes to curl. It was my natural defence mechanism to prevent the spot from being over exploited. It didn’t really help much, but it was something. I’m not sure how or why, but we came up with a way of negating this defence, because apparently I wasn’t ticklish enough already, and that is where the pillow cases came in. Taking a side of the open end of the case, she wrapped it around my first three toes, and then twisted the case until the material was tight around them, and a sort of rope had formed on the top side of the foot. She pulled the rope towards me and tied it back to the cuffs, forcing my foot to arch back. This left my foot unable to wiggle, toes unable to curl, and the “right spot” completely accessible. She could attack that spot on both feet at once if she wanted, which in my mind, was totally unfair. Being fair to me, I had long ago been advised, was not the point of the exercise.

Once both feet were done she stood up and looked at me with a slightly evil grin. I knew what she was going to do, but there was little I could do to stop her. Quickly reaching out to both feet, she scampered her fingers up the arches, causing my legs to shudder. I reached down and tried to push her hands away. “Okay okay”! I half laughed and half pleaded. “Plenty of time for that later I suppose”, she shot back menacingly. As she walked around to the side of the bed, I again thought about the predicament I was about to be in, and questioned whether or not I should be doing this. My thoughts were interrupted as she sat on my thighs and gently pushed my chest, indicating her desire for me to lie back. I did so and watched as she picked up one of the wrist restraints. They were of a large thick design, and no amount of pulling would get me out once they were on. Taking my right hand, which I had unconsciously placed in a defensive position on my chest, she wrapped the leather around the wrist, and fastened the buckle firmly. The other restraint was then placed on my left wrist. Slipping back on to the floor, she went to the head of the bed. “Right arm please”, she requested, smiling broadly. She knew this part was difficult for me. My arm was tucked tightly against my side, but I managed to force it up a little, just over my head. Taking the rope, she slowly pulled my arm the rest of the way, bringing my wrist right to the corner, stretching me out as far as my confined ankles would allow. She pulled the rope tight, and fastened it under the bed, leaving my right side very exposed. The next part really sucked. I watched as she circled the bed going to the left side. When she reached the head of the bed, I heard, “Left hand please”. I let out a small groan and hesitated. The left hand was my last semblance of defence, and I didn’t really want to give it up. I couldn’t stop thinking about what she was going to do to me. Once this hand was tied, I would be completely at her mercy. “Cmon now, you’re making it worse for yourself”, she teased. Laughing, I rubbed my face one last time, and slowly raised my arm over my head; I certainly didn’t need to make the situation worse for myself. I felt as my arm was guided to the corner of the bed, and slowly stretched as far as I could manage. There was no slack for me anywhere. Her last impediment was gone. My butterflies were swirling like crazy.

Moving from the top of the bed, she came and sat beside me, smiling. It was not a comforting smile. Taking quick stock of my situation, I found that only my fingers and head had any mobility, neither of which would help me much. I was so secure I could barely move my hips. “Tight enough”? She asked, looking down at me sweetly. Her look and tone of voice did not really indicate concern, she wanted to tease me.”Yes” I replied, knowing she wouldn’t leave it at that. “You sure”?, she asked. “Oh yea, plenty tight”, I again replied. “Well”, she decided, “Let’s just test it out and see. I want you nice and still while I’m tickling you. I can’t have you squirming from my fingers”. “No of course, we wouldn’t want that”, I thought. A wave of helplessness washed over me as I watched her hand descend towards me. I felt her feathery touch start at my left elbow and cringed as she slowly made her way down my bicep. As much as I tried to block out the sensations, I couldn’t. My arm trembled and I began to laugh as her fingers got closer to my armpit. “Okay! Okay!” I yelped, but she continued her path, slowly circling and then down into my pit. Her light touch grazing around the sensitive skin was driving me nuts, but of course, I could do nothing to stop her. Through my squinted eyes I could see her smiling as my laughter became more frantic. Her fingers continued to swirl. Giggling, she finally stopped. “Excellent”! She said amid her own laughter, “You can’t really move at all, can you”? Shaking my head I weakly murmured “No”, while I caught my breath. “Now sit tight while I get one last item for you”. Sit tight. So funny. She kneeled down and rummaged through what I assumed was the toy box. When she came back into view she had a bandana that we frequently used as a blindfold. As ticklish as I normally was, not being able to see seemed to make me even more sensitive; possibly because I couldn’t see the attacks coming, or maybe that my sense of touch was heightened. At any rate, it resulted in a much more intense session, so of course she insisted I wear it. I tilted my head as she tied it on tight, and my world became dark.

As I lay on the bed, I nervously imagined how inviting I must look to her tied up like this. I couldn’t move at all, and now I couldn’t see. She knew how ticklish I was, and now I was powerless to physically stop her. What made this situation really bad for me was, when we played, we didn’t use safe words or anything like that. The deal was, once she had me tied up, I was all hers. She could tickle me anywhere she wanted for as long as she wanted. I tried to push these thoughts out of my head, but it was impossible. I knew how much she liked to watch me squirm and laugh. This set up was perfect for her. She did once tell me that she might let up if I begged her enough, but I didn’t recall this actually happening yet. My nervous thoughts were interrupted by her voice. “Lift your bum”. I didn’t know what she was up to, but there was no way was I going to disobey any requests now. I strained and flexed my butt, lifting my pelvis up as I high as it could go, but didn’t even get it off the bed. I felt her adjust my boxers, pulling them downward onto my hips, I presumed to expose more of my waistline. I cringed at the thought of her nails gliding freely around that area. “Ok, back down” she said when she had finished. I heard some movement towards the end of the bed. The preparations were done, she had me where she wanted me; now her fun was to begin.

Not being able to see, I had no idea when or where she would begin, so when she did, I was not prepared. A wave of ticklishness bolted up my right leg as she began gliding her nails from the bottom to the top of my foot. I gritted my teeth in an attempt to contain my laughter but by the time she reached the ball of my foot the flood gates had opened. I was unable to contain myself and burst out laughing. Up, down, and across my foot, she searched out every spot that made me laugh. Of course I tugged my leg, in an attempt to get away, but this only served to remind me that I couldn’t, which made the tickling worse. Digging her nails in, she worked over “the spot” forcing harder laughter from me. By the time she was done with my right foot, I was out of panting. The unfortunate thing about feet is that we have two, and she started in on my left with little time for me recover. The whole process I had been forced to endure on my right foot was repeated on the left, and just when I thought it couldn’t get worse, I felt her nails gliding up and down both feet. I shook my head back and forth helplessly as she scribbled her nails across the balls of both feet. Each rake of her nails on my arched back feet sent jolts up both legs, making me laugh uncontrollably. It was a long time before she actually let up. When she finally did stop I felt her climb on to the bed, in between my legs. She lightly dragged her nails up my shins. By the time she hit my knees I was laughing again. “No break”? I managed to ask, as she drew circles on my inner thighs with her nails. She didn’t even answer as she got closer to my groin. The closer she got, the more I laughed, until I was silently laughing from her fingers stroking my thighs where they met my butt. As I involuntarily tried to arch away from her fingers, she scrambled them around to the front and tickled my groin. As I tried to sink back down into the bed, she would go back to my thighs. I don’t know how many times she did this. I was too busy trying to catch my breath, which is difficult when you can’t stop laughing.

At some point this stopped too. I felt her weight shift on the bed. Her legs were pressed into side of my hips. I felt the bed sink a little beside my head. Her lips touched mine and she kissed me. I felt her breath on my ear as she whispered “I hope you didn’t drink too much earlier. I’m feeling a bit mean today, and you seem awfully sensitive. This might be a long afternoon for you”. I had no response for this. I swallowed nervously. This was not exactly what I wanted to hear. I felt her push away from my head. Slowly she settled her weight back down on to me, her bottom coming to rest on my upper thighs, pinning my hips further to the bed and stretching my torso out just a touch more. For a moment I enjoyed the pressure of her sex on mine, but I knew that feeling would soon be replaced. My upper body felt so exposed with her sitting right there. The butterflies were bouncing off the walls now. She shifted around a bit more, squeezing her legs tighter around my thighs. She was a cat ready to pounce.

Her nails first touched down on either side of my stomach, just above my hips, and my reaction was instant. Forty five or so minutes before, back on the couch, she had grazed her nails on my stomach in a similar fashion and with only one hand. I had really tried hard to keep my composure, but wasn’t even able to take 5 seconds of it before having to pull her hand away. Now that luxury was gone. I laughed helplessly as fingernails from both hands leisurely stroked up my sides and across my stomach. My arms immediately strained, instinctively trying to shoot down to push her away. Unfortunately, for me, my arms didn’t go anywhere, as they were held tight, still stretched up above my head. In the darkness my mind struggled with the sensations coursing through my body, and my inability to stop them. I tried to block them out, but there was no way. Her fingers continued to stroke and I couldn’t stop laughing. I had to do something, so I tried the only option I had. “Okaaaaaayyy”! I cried out, as she lightly tickled my sides. “Okay what”? She asked. “No moaaahahha” I replied, my request cut off by the fact that her nails were now scampering across my waistline. “You want me to stop already?” she asked, laughing at my pleas, “But there is so much more of you to explore”. Her fingers had found a good spot just above my hips and were gently scratching the area. I tossed my head from side to side as my laughter started to go silent and she continued. “Like right here, this is a pretty sensitive spot, isn’t it”? I tried to respond, but all that came out was “Noaaaaaa”, as her fingers found my ribs. My torso is very ticklish; definitely the worst part of my body, but the area that really makes me go crazy is my ribs. I absolutely can’t stand being tickled there, a fact she was well aware of. Her fingers moved agonizingly up and over them, as she took her time exploring the entire area while I howled away. She knew exactly how and where to get me, and used that knowledge to devastating effect. My body wanted to buck and twist to get her hands off, but stretched as tight as I was, I didn’t move anywhere. My situation was hopeless. I had no choice but to grin and bear it.

I had no idea how long this part lasted although I’m sure it seemed longer than it was. My torso was the main object of her attention, but she did make her way down to my feet again, and then worked her way back up. The return visit was worse, as she began digging her fingertips in, massaging all her favourite parts. My ribs were subjected to an especially intense massage, much to my displeasure. I howled as she teased me and mocked my attempts get her to stop. Finally though, there was a respite. I gulped in air as her hands left my body. I thought she would start again right away, but when she didn’t, I knew the respite was a mixed blessing. “Nonono”, I pleaded, “you’ve got me so good already”. This was not an exaggeration. I could feel an ache in my sides from all the laughing. What she had planned for me was going to take my torment to another level. Using liberal amounts of massage oil, she planned to cover my torso until it was slippery to touch. The oil seemed to eliminate a lot of the friction between her fingers and my skin, allowing her to slide her fingers up and down even faster. It tickled like nothing else. I secretly liked thinking about how out of control it made me, but thinking about it and having it acted on were very different, especially after what she had already put me through. She didn’t answer my plea, unless you count a giggle as a response. I caught my breath as cold oil began to drip onto my chest and then on to my stomach. “Pleeease”, I tried again, laughing as the cold liquid continued to fall, making contact with my ribs. “I’m just going to give you a nice little massage”, she said sweetly, “You do like my massages don’t you”? This seemed like a trick question. Either way I responded would likely result in some sort of extra tickling. “Well”? She inquired when I didn’t answer, this time in a fake stern voice. I was trapped. Giving no answer was probably the worst option, so I whispered “Yes”, in a small voice. “Good” she replied happily, “I’ll be sure to give you an extra long one then, since you like it so much”. I started to say something else to try and convince her otherwise, but I knew it wouldn’t do any good; in fact I would probably make it worse. I simply laid still, thankful for the break, resigned to my fate.

When she had poured enough oil, she began spreading it around; making sure that my entire torso was covered. I hated how soothing this part felt, as it really contrasted what was to come. She removed her hands after she was satisfied, and allowed me to contemplate my very near future. As I thought about how torturous this was going to be, her legs again cinched up tight to my thighs. I then sensed some light tingles, as she very gently placed all her fingertips, one at a time on the sides of my oiled ribs, with her thumbs just under my pecs. I held my breath and despite being blindfolded, scrunched my eyes shut further in anticipation. Her fingers weren’t moving yet but their light touch was already killing me. “Ready”? She teased, in a soft rolling whisper. I could just imagine her perched over me, ready to drive me into hysterics. She was just toying with me now. I didn’t have the ability to even hinder what she had in store for me, never mind stop it, so I figured we might as well both have fun with it. “Do your worst”, I told her, trying to sound brave.

This wasn’t the first time we had used the oil, so I had hoped I would be prepared for her, but I wasn’t. Her fingertips pressed into my sides, and then slid up and down my exposed ribs like she was playing a piano. My whole body seized up as I tried to deal with the sensations. Bursting out of my mouth came a long, loud desperate laugh that slowly died out before slipping into hard silent laughter. My hands clawed and waved uselessly at the air. My head twisted from side to side. Was I extra sensitive today? I couldn’t believe how much this tickled. I was sure I couldn’t take another minute of this and she had just started. The seconds crawled by as she began to methodically work over each rib. Every time she found a good spot, she stayed on it, forcing me into new peels of strained silent laughter. Unfortunately for me, it seemed like everywhere she went was another good spot. When she finally made her way to the top of my ribs, I hoped she might move to somewhere else; a different spot on my body to at least give me second or two of recovery. I managed to blurt out “Naaghh”! As she began making her way back down. Apparently she didn’t plan on visiting another area yet. Her fingers were relentless, never allowing me a break. Down, then back up, down again, up, who knows how many times. My silent laughter and efforts to escape quickly began to exhaust me. I wanted to stop pulling, telling myself that there was nothing I could do to get away, but her fingers were in more control of my body than I was. As she continuously attacked my most sensitive spots, my body reacted on reflex, yanking at the straps, trying to avoid the sensations, wasting energy I could ill afford to spend. I wasn’t going anywhere. Knowing I had no choice but to endure seemed to make me even more hysterical. If I had any hope of respite it lay with her. Surely she would see the how crazy I was going and grant me some mercy. Unfortunately, my reactions just seemed to spur her on, as she dug in, her fingers seemingly trying harder to squeeze more laughter from me. It was a vicious circle.

As I strained on the bed suffering her torturous massage, I felt a sudden and undesirable change in her technique. Her massaging fingers, which had forced me into a deep silent guttural laugh, curled so that her nails were now on my oiled skin. Using quick short movements, she scratched at the sides of my now oversensitive ribs. The result was electric. My head shot up and then thumped back down on to the bed. My back did a small involuntary arch, which seemed dumb as it pushed my chest up in to her hands. New energy was found to struggle as I felt my whole body tremble, trying to pull away from the bed. I completely lost focus on anything but the nails that were sliding around my chest. My body felt like it was going into spasm, and her excruciating nails were picking up speed. I was vaguely aware that she was talking. “I thought you were ticklish? You aren’t even laughing” She said mockingly. I couldn’t even formulate an answer, never mind spit it out, as my mouth was wide open, caught in a long intense laugh that wouldn’t end. “I guess I’ll just have to try harder”, she teased. How could anything tickle so badly? The light tickles at the start had been bad, but this I absolutely could not take. I would have given anything to get her hands off me, but her nails continued to explore every inch of my ribs and sides, over and over, forcing maniacal laughter from me. She had me going totally nuts, but I was helpless to stop her.

Eventually I received my earlier wish and she changed targets, although this was clearly a case of be careful what you wish for. Still using her nails, she scribbled up my sides and into my waiting armpits. There was no teasing around the edges like before, she just dove in and started stroking through the oil. It was killing me, having so many ticklish areas available. Switching spots was like starting over again. I needed a break so badly, but instead new laughter was forced from my body. I must have been giving a good reaction, because she stayed there for a very long time, alternating long and short strokes, light and hard. Her fingers danced around for what seemed like forever before making their back down my sides. I laughed helplessly as she slowly made her way down to my belly where she firmly massaged my slippery sides. “Please”! I managed to blurt out between shrieks of laughter. Oh to be back on the couch.

“Whew, this has been fun hey”?, she asked, her fingers finally slowing to a light gliding on my waist. I was still laughing, but could manage to breath and speak a bit. I became aware that the blindfold was damp. I didn’t know my eyes could leak that much water. After working over my stomach, she had started picking random targets all over my torso, keeping me off balance. She had been relentless, showing me no mercy. “Oh yeahaha, soho much fuhun”, I replied, throwing in as much sarcasm as I could muster. “Would you like me to stop now”? She asked? “YES”! I blurted out. “Okay” she replied, with a strange tone in her voice, “I’ll stop, if you give me a kiss”. Something about this didn’t sound right, but I pushed my head up and pursed my lips, trying to locate hers. I stayed there for a few seconds, but I couldn’t see her, or feel her lips. Her fingers had stopped, but I wasn’t kissing anyone. “No no, you have to kiss me, I’m not kissing you” She informed me. I had a bad feeling about where this was going. I put my head back down. “I can’t get up there and kiss you, I’m tied up”. I said in as sweet a voice as I could. “If you really want me to stop, you are going to have to kiss me”. “Maybe you don’t want me to stop”? She whispered. I could tell she was close to me. Again I put my head up to kiss her, but her lips weren’t there. “All right” she said, in a mocking tone, “but I’m not going to ask you again for a while”. I heard a bottle squeeze as fresh oil began to dribble on to me. I raised my head again to try and kiss her, but was shocked by the presence of her fingertips resting lightly in my armpits. “Ready”? she again asked. “Nononono”! I shrieked, hoping she wasn’t really going to start again. “No more, please, I can’t take anymore, cmon”! I begged. “You can’t take any more of what, this”? She asked teasingly. Her nails slowly slid down through my armpits, sending a shudder down my spine. “You can’t take it when I stroke your armpits like this”? I rocked my head back and forth in an attempt to answer no, but her nails continued to stroke. “How about when I do this”? She enquired, dragging her nails down the sides of my slippery stomach and then back up. “Well”, she mused, continuing to elicit laughter from me, “Unfortunately for you, I get to decide how much you can take. Since you didn’t seem to want to kiss me and stop the tickling, I think you can take plenty more. It’s not like you have any choice though, do you”? She asked, as she continued her slow torturous movements. I was too busy trying deal with the sensations that were again flooding my body to answer. “Do you”? She asked again, this time more forcefully. Her fingers began a furious dance along my sides and now I really burst out into hysterics. “Oh, is that a good spot”? She inquired as my head twisted franticly, trying to get her fingers away from me. All I could respond with was “Nahahahhooo”. “How about here then”? She asked, her fingers now lightly pinching up and down my ribs. I couldn’t answer, or even make any intelligible pleas, I was just laughing too hard. “Yep, I think we have a good spot here”, she said, answering herself as my laughter again went silent. “I think I’ll stay right here and explore your sensitive ribs. Hopefully I don’t drive you toooo crazy”, She said as she pressed her fingers even harder into my sides. “On the other hand”, she continued, “You were a little slow to give me your hands when I wanted to tie them, which was not good. Perhaps a long workout of your ribs will be a suitable punishment”. I tried to beg her not to, but her fingers still had me in fits. “Also”, she continued, “You did say that you liked my massages, so we will definitely do some more of that”. I just shook my head back and forth, more in reaction to the sensations racing through my body than anything else.”And one more thing, just so you know, there will be no more breaks, just lots of laughing ”. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but what could I do?

She carried on playing with me for quite some time, using every technique in her arsenal, with a heavy dose of her nails. I soon became so exhausted that I had no energy left to even beg. My arms were sore from the constant straining but still I continued to laugh hard. It seemed like her fingers never left my torso. I received another thorough rib workout, followed by an unbearably long massage of my sides, as promised. I had no idea where I got the energy to laugh and struggle so much, but she seemed to be able to find it for me. When she finally took her hands off me I was well beyond spent. My whole body felt worked out from laughing and struggling so much. I tried to regain my breath and composure but I was a mess. I felt her place a towel on my body and begin to rub oil off. “Tired”? She asked. “Yes”, I responded with a laugh. I sensed that she was close to me and then felt her lips on mine. “There, now I am done”, she informed me, this time with no funny tone in her voice. “But if you thought that was bad, wait until you see what I have in store for you next time”.

Excellent story. :couch: Congratulations on your first post, it was a great one. :D

No revenge via tickling as, sadly, she is not very ticklish. She does, however, enjoy a good spanking :), but thats a story for elsewhere. Thanks for the comments!

I also very much agree with this view.
adu.jpg

One of the best, realistic f/m stories I have read. Will there be a sequel? I suspect this guy has some switch in him;)

Appreciate the comments! I'll see what I can do about getting something else written.

Wow, that was hot! Big upper body fan here, so that helped a lot. And their interaction was fantastic. Great job!

Excellent story! I know it's been awhile , but I (along with I'm sure the rest of us) would love to read more of ur writings. And u said she wasn't very ticklish, which implies that she was/Is at least fairly ticklish , which is enough, If I have her tied up tight the way she had u, u could def drive her insaine....especially if u find those one or two spots that EVERYBODY has somewhere on their body. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back