• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader Foot Tickling (MF, Fiction)

MistressValerie

TMF Expert
I noticed that someone here was interested in a cheerleader foot-tickling video. This is a cheerleader foot-tickling story I did at our old Delphi forum. It also appears at http://groups.msn.com/wildcatvaleriescathouse as "Uniform Tickle" as I recall. (I cleaned it up a bit for here.) Enjoy!

Coach Jim was inspecting his college cheerleading squad, all lined up in their cute uniforms, which consisted of a tight, low-cut knit shirt, mini-skirt, and little white shoes and socks. He noticed that Angela, a Latina beauty, was wearing blue socks, not the regulation white ones.

"You're out of uniform, Angie," he said, making a note on his clipboard. "I want to see you after the workout."

-----

Angela showed up at Jim's office, carrying her shoes in hand. "Coach?" she asked sweetly.

"You shouldn't be wearing blue socks. That's the third time this week you've been out of uniform."

The slender black-haired beauty sat down and took off the offending socks, revealing size 6 tan feet with ivory soles and a perfect pedicure. Smiling, she dropped the socks on his desk, gently fragranced from her perfume mingled with the scent of her recent workout. She then sat herself on top of the desk and swung her perfect bare feet right into Jim's lap!

The coach, sensing her mischievousness, grabbed her by one ankle and began to slowly, lightly run his fingertip across her damp, bare sole. She giggled and tried to pull away, but Jim just tugged her back and began to tickle her foot, making her squeal with laughter.

Angie was strong, and she managed to pull away, falling face down on top of the desk. Jim was getting really turned on and wasn't about to let her go! He jumped up and sat astride Angela's round bottom, facing her feet. He was able to pin down her ankles with one big hand while he poked and teased her creamy bare soles with the fingers of the other hand. All the girl could do was laugh as the coach ran hgis fingertips under her toes, across her soft arches, around her heels and back down again.

Enticed by her gorgeous, slightly damp feet, Jim bent down and let his tongue flick out to taste Angela's ticklish sole. It was salty and sweet at the same time, and the girl's giggles turned to soft moans as Jim began to lick her sensitive soles.

Gradually he eased himself off her firm body as he kept licking her bare feet. Angela ended sitting up on the desk with Jim kneeling in front, his mouth around her ticklish toes. Jim lay down on the carpet on his back while Angela lowered her feet onto his face, his lapping tongue and caressing lips sending shivers of ecstasy through her sexy body. Jim's hand was working inside his pocket as Anglea's fingers worked under her skirt ... and at last, they both c**e, Jim pressing his lips hard against Angela's delicate white sole as he **** into his pants and Angie ****** her panties!

Once they had both caught their breath, Coach Jim told Angela to come in early for practice tomorrow -- and he'd better not catch her out of unirorm again, or else she'd have to stay late again. Angela just winked.

A little short, but a nice, um, scenario! :D Thanks, Val. :)

Thank you -- it's even more interesting that I am not even into foot tickling or m/f tickling ;) In real life I am only into f/f and f/m upper-body tickling, but I did the story on request from a member named (of course) Jim at our old site.

Keep 'em laughing,

Very nice story. :D Any other stories with tickling and F/m foot domination are welcome.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back