• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Control (part 1) wrestling/tickling F/F

primetime

Verified
okay fans, the pay per view is finally here!!! i would have posted it last night (10/13/02) but right before i hit the "submit" button, my computer froze.....yeah, i was a little pissed. anyway, here is the 1st chapter of the pay per view. comments are always welcomed and encouraged. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Francesca Le at www.missfrancescale.com Ninothcka at www.queenkong.com/Glowpics-new-11-08-01/Bad girls/imagepages/image7.htm ENJOY!!!!!

TOTAL CONTROL

the pyrotechnics went off inside the Great Western Forum in Inglewood Ca and the capacity crowd went ballistic. the pay per view TOTAL CONTROL has finally arrived. Lee Marshall, the play by play announcer for W.O.W. made his way to the ringside table, put on his head phones, and got comfortable. he was ready to call the action for the pay per view audience at home.

"HELLO ladies and gentlemen. welcome to TOTAL CONTROL!!! this is going to be an exciting evening. the women of wrestling will put on a show that you will talk about for ages. oh wait, here comes the owner David Mclane!!!" Lee announced.

the theme song "Money Money Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme music) hit, and David Mclane, owner of W.O.W. made his way towards the ring. dressed in his trademark tuxedo and his trademark grin, David Mclane shook hands with a few fans, then entered the ring. grabbing a microphone, Mclane was ready to address the audience. "HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO FANS!!!!!! welcome to TOTAL CONTROL!!!!" Mclane announced with emotion. the crowd roared in cheers. "Tonight, the tWo will be crushed by the Women of Wrestling. ARE YOU READY????!!!!" the crowd responded with a "HELL YEAH!!!" Mclane smiled, then spoke into the microphone again. "But first, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the guest ring announcer for TOTAL CONTROL, he hails from the TMF, here is Phreakadelic!!!!!!!!!"

Phreakadelic made his way down the aisle with a huge grin on his face. dressed in a tuxedo, he slapped hands with a few fans, then shook David Mclane's hand. after the ovation settled down a little, Phreakadelic was ready to speak into the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to introduce at this time the special guest timekeeper. he hails from the TMF, here is Discerning Eyes!!!!"

Discerning eyes made his way down the aisle to a standing ovation. also dressed to the 9's in his tuxedo, he slapped hands with the fans, then took his seat at the ring announce table. he gave a quick wink at the camera that faced him.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, introducing our special guest ring announcer. he hails from the WWE AND the TMF, here is the one, the only, TRIPLE H!!!!!!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

"TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!! it's all about the game, and how you play it. it's all about control....." Triple H's theme music hit and he made his entrance. dressed in his cutoff sleeve jean jacket, with a black Triple H T-shirt, blue jeans, and black boots, Triple H made his way down the aisle. he stood on the ring apron, and on cue with his music, spit water into the air to a thunderous ovation. after a few poses in the ring, he finally made his way to the announce table with Lee Marshall. he put the headphones on and shook Lee's hand.

Lee Marshall: "Triple H, welcome to TOTAL CONTROL and welcome to WOW!"

Triple H: "Thank you Lee, it is a pleasure to be here. hey, the women of wrestling are some of the most beautiful, most athletic women in wrestling today. although the women of the tWo are some tough bitches as well. i should know, one of them used to be with me..."

Lee Marshall: "That's right Game, you used to be with Chyna. are you cheering for her tonight?"

Triple H: "Let's just say i have a vested interest in her match. but let's not talk about her. what's our first match anyway?"

Lee Marshall: "Well Triple H, it is a 1st round match for the tag team championship torunament. it will be the tWo, Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka against the Beach Patrol, Summer and Sandy. let's go to the back where our special guest interviewer, Korn_ste is standing by. take it Korn_ste."

"Thanks Lee, it is my pleasure to be here." Korn_ste said with a huge smile on his face. then he turned towards his interview subjects. "I am standing here with two members of the Tickling World Order, Francesca le and Col. Ninotchka. ladies, tonight you take on the Beach Patrol in the 1st round of the tag team tournament. are you ready to face such a huge challenge?"

"challenge? challenge? you silly Englishmen are all the same. those two bimbos are going to suffer tonight. they stand in our way, and tonight, those two ditzy, silicon infested, blond sluts are going to learn that you do not mess with the tWo. aint that right Ninothcka?" Francesca laughed.

"Da Francesca!! tonight, we take those two little girls, beat them, then tease their little fake bodies in complete and utter humiliation. nothing will stop us from winning the tag team championship. NOTHING. let's go da?" Ninotchka said. she took a puff from her cigar, then blew the smoke in Korn_ste's face. Korn_ste waved the smoke away, then when the two women left, flipped them off to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

the BEACH PATROL vs FRANCESCA LE/COL. NINOTCHKA (tWo)

"Ladies and gentlemen, this first match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a 1st round tag team match. but i would like to first introduce our special guest referee, from the TMF, here is a great fan of women's wrestling, here is Sceej56!!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

Sceej56 made his way towards the ring. dressed in his referee attire, he jogged to the ring and posed for the crowd. he was excited about refeering this huge matchup. he waved to the crowd, then leaned in a corner of the ring. then the music of the tWo hit. Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka made their entrance at the top of the ramp. Francesca was dressed in a black tWo bathing suit type attire, with black boots, while Ninotchka wore spandex black tights with a black tWo t-shirt, along with black boots. they both strutted confidently towards the ring with a look of arrogance. the crowd booed heavily, and the two women entered the ring. they sneered towards Sceej56, then waited for their opponents.

Triple H: "these two women are here to play a serious game tonight. both of them are very vicious, very cruel, and flat out dont care about their opponents. you know, i find it attractive...."

Lee Marshall: "yeah, you would. let's go to Julie Day who has the Beach patrol with her."

"Thanks Lee..." Julie Day said. she was standing next to the Beach patrol, Summer and Sandy. "Ladies, tonight you get the tWo in the 1st round of the tag team tournament here at TOTAL CONTROL. you both know how vicious and how cruel they can be. are you nervous tonight, especially if they try...to...you know..tickle you?" Julie asked them.

"You know Julie, we both know about the tWo. they got us before, so we know what they can do. but this is our big chance at tag team gold. we cant let them get in our way. we just cant." Summer told Julie.

"Yeah Julie, tonight we have to go out there and defeat them. we're both very ticklish, but guess what? so are they...let's see how they like it. let's go Summer, we got a date with destiny." Sandy said while hi-fiving her partner.

the Beach patrol music hit and Summer and Sandy made their way down the aisle to a ovation. both of them were dressed in their Baywatch type bathing suits and matching red boots. they both waved to the crowd and had huge smiles on their faces. both women were very attractive, and were definitely fan favorites. they both knew that they had a big chance to win the coveted WOW tag team championship.

Triple H: "hey!!! hey over here!!! i'm drowning!!! i think i need mouth to mouth resescutation!!!"

Lee Marshall: (chuckles)" i think i do too!!!!"

the Beach Patrol got into the ring and Discerning Eyes rang the bell. the match started with Sandy and Francesca Le. the two locked up, and Francesca raked her eyes. Sandy was blinded temporarily, and Francesca began to chop her across the chest. Sandy backed up into the ropes and Francesca then flung her across the ropes. Francesca then connected on a drop kick and Sandy hit the canvas hard. Francesca immediately pounced on her and began to slap her. Francesca then picked up Sandy by the hair, then scooped her up, then slammed Sandy to the canvas.

"C'MON BITCH!!!! you're just pathetic arent you!!" Francesca screamed at Sandy. Francesca stomped her boot into Sandy's gut, then tagged in Ninotchka. Ninotchka came in, picked up Sandy by her golden mane and suplexed her to the canvas. Ninotchka posed to the crowd. the boos rained down. Ninotchka then dropped a leg and went for the cover. 1....2....KICKOUT!!! Ninotchka sneered. she picked up Sandy by the hair again, but Sandy punched her in the stomach. Sandy, then crawled between Ninotchka's legs and reached her corner and tagged in Summer. Summer charged in, but Ninotchka put her big boot into Summer's face and Summer fell to the mat. Ninotchka shook her head in disgust, then tagged in Francesca. Francesca came in, picked up Summer by the hair, then began to chop Summer across her huge chest. then Francesca whipped her into a corner and tried to follow up with an elbow. Summer moved out of the way and Francesca hit the turnbuckles. she walked out of the corner stunned, then Summer dropkicked her right in the jaw. Francesca was in pain. Summer then grabbed an ankle, then dropped an elbow on Francesca's knee. she cried out in pain. Summer did the same manuever several times. Francesca screamed in pain. her knee was hurting. Summer tagged in Sandy again, and Sandy twisted Francesca's ankle. Sandy kept twisting when she put Francesca in a step over toe hold. Sandy kept wrenching the ankle. she looked into Francesca's eyes and winked. Francesca screamed, but she wondered why Sandy winked at her. Sandy then began to pluck the bootlaces loose. Sandy smiled and kept plucking away.

"What...are you doing bitch?!!!!" Francesca yelled at Sandy, who still twisted her ankle.

"I want to see your little feet. let's see how sensitive they are." Sandy replied as she kept plucking the laces loose. finally the laces were undone and Sandy then dropped and elbow in Francesca's crotch. Francesca moaned in pain. Sandy then grabbed the loose boot, then pulled it off. Francesca's black sock was the only thing left covering her foot. Sandy went after the sock, but Francesca began to struggle. Ninotchka ran into the ring and struck Sandy. Summer ran into the ring, but Sceej56 intercepted her and tried to get Summer back out the ring. Francesca and Ninotchka took advantage of the situation and they both then double suplexed Sandy. Ninotchka got back out of the ring when Sceej56 turned around. Francesca had a scowl on her face. she looked down at her socked foot, then tore into Sandy. she began to ram Sandy's head into the mat about 10 times, stunning the blond.

"Now you pathetic tramp, let's see how sensitive your feet are!!!" Francesca screamed as she then made her way to Sandy's feet. she tore into the laces, getting them undone quickly. she pulled the red boot off and flung it across the ring. Sandy's bare foot was now exposed. Francesca put Sandy into an ankle lock, then began to taunt Sandy. "This little piggy went to market....this little piggy stayed home...this little piggy had roast beef...this little piggy had none... and thiiiiiiissssss littttttlllllleeeeee piggy is TICKLISH!!!!!!!" Francesca screamed as she began to rake her nails across the soft sole of Sandy. her size 9 foot was being tickled. Sandy roared in laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHA DONT STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!!!!"

Francesca continued her tickle torture. she loved how her fingers sank into the ticklish arch of Sandy's pale sole. Sandy was cracking up. she reached towards her partner, Summer, who had a look of sympathy on her face. Francesca kept tickling Sandy's foot. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to quit. Sandy shook her head "no". but the tickling was horrendous. Francesca then dug her nails in between the toes of Sandy. Sandy screamed.

"NOOOOO NOT MY TOES HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP!!!!!"

"Dont stop? sure, i wont..." Francesca laughed. "Is Sandy ticklish? are these big feet of your ticklish? how pathetic are you? listen to yourself!! you sound like a helpless little school girl getting her big feet tickled. you're pathetic!! why dont you give up you loser!!" she continued.

Sandy kept laughing. now her laughter was silent. her head began to drop. her strength was running out. her toes were being ravaged. Francesca had no intent of letting go. Summer could stand it no longer. she ran in and kicked Francesca in the head. Francesca fell over, and Sceej56 immediately tried to get Summer out. Francesca was groggy. Sandy began to recover. she looked over at her partner who was jumping up and down in excitement. Sandy began to crawl. she began to use her last ounce of strength. Francesca also began to move towards her own corner. it was a race. Francesca tagged in Ninotchka and Ninotchka raced over to Sandy. she grabbed Sandy's bare ankle and tried to drag her back. Sandy then mule kicked Ninotchka off of her and then finally tagged in Summer. Summer hopped into the ring and tore into Ninotchka. she chopped her, she punched her. she whipped the Russian across the ropes and delivered a huge clothesline, nearly knocking Ninotchka out of her boots. Summer was fired up. Francesca entered the ring again and Summer delivered a dropkick to her jaw, sending Francesca out of the ring. Summer whipped Ninotchka off the ropes again, then delivered a back body drop, sending Ninotchka high into the air, then she crashed to the mat in a thud. Summer bounced off the ropes, then dropped a "Hogan" leg drop. she went for the cover. 1........2......KICKOUT!!! Summer shook her head in disbelief. she picked up Ninotchka up by the hair, but the Russian then executed a small package pinning manuever on a surprised Summer. Sceej56 made the count. 1.......2....KICKOUT. Summer kicked out, and when she stood up, Ninotchka tried to clothesline her. she ducked, then kicked Ninotchka in the gut. with Ninotchka hunched over, she then did a DDT. Ninotchka was stunned. Summer went for the cover. 1.....2....KICKOUT. Summer slapped the mat in frustration. Ninothcka rolled over onto her stomach. Sandy looked at Summer, then pointed at her own bare foot. Summer smiled, then looked at Ninotchka's boots. she wondered if the Russian was as ticklish as she was evil. she crossed Ninotchka's ankles, then folded her legs against her rear end. Summer sat on the shins, then began to unlace Ninotchka's boots. the white laces were undone and Summer removed each boot. she smiled at the sight of the white sweatsocks. finally, the Russian's feet were going to be exposed. she peeled the socks off and Ninotchka pale white feet were exposed. her feet were size 10, and her soles were very pale. her toes were long, but thick. Summer placed her fingertips on Ninotchka's soles and noticed the skin was very...very soft. she slowly dragged her fingers along both soles and Ninotchka's feet began to wiggle. the Russian is TICKLISH!!! Summer then immediately raked her fingers across the soft soles, sending Ninotchka into hilarious laughter.

"NYET!!! NYET!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE HE NYET!!! MY TOES NOT MY TOES!!!!!"

Summer raked the soles, attacking the high arch. it was the softest part of Ninotchka's foot. Ninotchka's eyes bugged out. her feet were ultraticklish and she felt so helpless. Sceej56 asked if she wanted to give up, but the Russian refused. Francesca then ran into the ring but she was intercepted by Sandy. the two women began duke it out and when Sandy raked Francesca's eyes, Sceej56 stepped in. he tried to see if Sandy was okay, but while he wasnt looking, Franscesca nailed a crouching Summer in the chin, with "sweet chin music". Summer crumpled over and Sandy attacked Francesca. they then fell out of the ring and a cat-fight ensued. Ninotchka picked herself off the mat and saw a dazed Summer. the Russian hated having her feet tickled, so now it was time to return the favor. she put Summer in the middle of the ring, then placed her in the figure four leglock. she clamped the manuever on tight and Summer screamed in pain. Ninotchka had Summer right where she wanted. she looked down at the red boot that was in her lap and smiled. as she put more pressure on the hold, she also began unlacing Summer's boot. she deftly plucked the strings out. Summer noticed and began to panic.

"NOOOOOO!!!! OW OW OW!!!!! PLEASE DONT NINOTCHKA!!! LEAVE MY BOOT ALONE!!!" Summer pleaded.

"I wonder what we have inside this nice boot hmm?" Ninotchka sang. she unlaced the boot completely, then pulled th loose boot off. she felt Summer's toes trying to keep the boot on. it was no use, Ninotchka pulled the boot off, revealing Summer's bare foot. Summer's toes wiggled and she felt the warm arena air touch her sole. Ninotchka stared at the sole. it was a nice shade of pink,, the top of the foot was perfectly tanned and the toes were medium and descended in order. the toes were also kind of meaty, and had a nice pedicure. the skin was also baby soft. "oooooohhhhh, such cute piggies!! i think these piggies are ticklish da?"

Summer braced herself. then she felt Ninotchka's nails raked her sole. Summer roared in laughter. Ninotchka's fingers stroked, poked and teased the ticklish soft skin of Summer's foot. Summer thrased about in torturous laughter. Ninotchka attacked the ball of the foot and at the base of Summer's toes. Summer began to cough and wheeze between laughs. her feet were so sensitive. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to give up, but Summer still refused. she couldnt give up. winning the tag titles meant a lot to her and Sandy. but then Ninotchka's fingers invaded the soft crevices of Summer's toes. Summer's eyes opened like she just saw a ghost. her laughter was ear piercing. Sandy on the outside of the ring saw Summer being tickled and tried to get into the ring. Francesca held her legs and prevented her from getting in. Sandy tried reaching into the ring to save her partner. but Francesca wouldnt let her go. Summer was about to pass out. then Ninotchka's finger plunged eep into the soft, sensitive crevice of Summer's baby toe. that was the straw that broke Summer's back. her eyes met Sandy's. Sandy had that "please hold on" look, but Summer laughed and laughed and laughed. Ninotchka plunged her nail deeper, then twirled it. Summer screamed, then tapped her hand on the mat. she tapped and tapped and tapped. Sandy collapsed to the mat. the bout was over. Discerning eyes rang the bell.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS.....Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka, the T...W....O!!!!!!!" Phreakadelic announced.

the music of the tWo hit and Francesca and Ninotchka celebrated. they now made the tag team tournament finals. they watched Sandy dragged Summer out of the ring. they laughed at them and adored the boos they were getting. they are now one step away from winning the gold!!

UP NEXT: LEATHER STRAP MATCH, Ice Cold vs Mystery!!!!

okay fans, how was the 1st match. my intent is to make the matches longer with more tickling, and more wrestling during this pay per view. comments welcomed..stay tuned for the next episode.....

As always, the match was, how shall I put this--AWESOME! :D The longer, the better, though this seems long enough! I guess I'm just easy to please. :)

I ... uh ... think you may not have captured the real me in my stint as guest referee! More likely it would have been me, standing there slackjawed, can't beleive I'm actually there, unwilling or unable to control any of the action, finally composing myself only to try to convince Francesca and Ninotchka that it's a best two out fo three falls match!

Seriously, though, thanks ... nice little honor. Hard to imagine being in the ring (even just in print) with those four beauties and their eight gorgeous feet and eighty precious piggies and ... well, you get the idea.

sceej56 said:
Hard to imagine being in the ring (even just in print) with those four beauties and their eight gorgeous feet and eighty precious piggies and ... well, you get the idea.

(8 feet) x (5 piggies/foot) = 40 piggies

Sorry, sceej56, I'm a math major. :D

Hey,Primetime love your work , but was a little disappointed. Don't the Beach Patrol usually wear nylons. Not trying to nitpick , but that is what I like.Otherwise great , keep up the good work.

To amk714 regarding my math error - D'OH! (the fact that I'm quoting Homer Simpson probably explains how I could make such a stupid mistake and the prospect of mutant feet with ten toes n each one isn't very appealing). Wish I could claim it's a proofreading problem but fact is I stink at math (which I think I've already demonstrated).

sceej56 said:
To amk714 regarding my math error - D'OH!

Think nothing of it, sceej56. You were probably in a daze after reading the story! I was just being a smart-ass. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back