• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Elite Spy and the Ace Tickler. pt 2 (m/f)

The Black Pen

Sorry for the wait, here is part two. Hope you enjoy and please comment.

--------------

Part Two - “Interrogation.”-

Alice stared at her captor and a trembling chill spiraled up her spine and back down to her stomach. She knew who this man was and he was highly feared for his unmerciful punishing of his enemies. This tall man estimating to be around 6'3'' approached the tied trembling woman with a cold demeanor on his face as he trudge slowly along the tiled floor. As he came into contact with the faint light his facial features was captured by his prisoner's eyes. His face seemed a bit rough as his brown beard scaled across his chin from side burn to side burn. His dark hazel eyes traveled up and down Alice's body and a smile formed on his face as he turned around and walked back around his desk. He was also wearing a lab coat and gloves like the cyborg she saw earlier. “... Ahh!!! Claire!!!! Where is she!!?!?! She got me into this mess!!!” Alice thoughts came back into her mind and she remembered the whole ordeal she experienced. She hated that her sister got the better of her and there was nothing she could do about it. What made her more furious was that she was now someone else amusement and now they could have their way with her. Her day was just getting worse and worse.

“ So, Alice was it? Your actions were clear for your coming here so I'm going to make this simple for both of us. You tell me everything you know about Helios and you won't have to suffer.... And you will tell me.” he said with confidence. Alice took a quick look around her to examine her situation once more. Her arms were paralleled above her head and her legs spread out from each other to its full axis. Metal cuffs had enrapture her wrists and ankles. And being vertically inclined only made things seem a bit worse. Alice knew she was only getting into more trouble and that her torture was just starting. The man gave almost silent chuckle and looked upward at his new 'toy' “ Oh, where are my manners, My name is Jack Byrnes. You should have heard of me by now and my standards for not obeying my commands. You see I asked Claire to decipher information from you but instead she preferred to play with our prisoner. So now her punishment is to see the Ace Tickler. As we speak she's right now in the midst of being 'punished'.” he ended with a another dark chuckle. “ Take that sis, now I have half of my revenge. But I need to get out of here!!” Alice puzzled herself and tried figuring out ways once more. But for our protagonist, her efforts would prove worthless and of no use.

“ It's going to be harder to get you to talk because you see before you blacked out in that lab, I had Professor Klein to enhance your sensitivity and your lower your mind functions with that needle. I like to have a competition and start from scratch at nipping and tearing away your conscious. Cubicle by cubicle.” he hissed taking out a feather. Alice's eyes widen with fear and hesitation and her body trembled and her chains rattled as her body quaked with every step he took forward. His eyes sailed and scanned her entire, naked, restrained, helpless body; she was his for the taking and she couldn't do a thing to cease it. “ Let's begin. The answer to stop this whole obstacle is to just tell me the coordinates to Helios, and your free as a canary.” he dabbled flicking the feather under her chin. She jerked away as much as possible and held fast from letting him have any satisfaction of what he was doing to her. The feather flustered over to her neck and hinged there for a while. Alice's head tilted to the right and her neck shown more as she tried to back up from attack. A smirk on Jack's face formed and he already liked what he was seeing. Alice was only digging her own hole; resisting and fighting only drove Jack more inside, and his lust for her increased.

“ So tell me princess, what made you think you could just waltz in here and get steal our hardwork from us hmmm?” he questioned lowering the feather to her collar bone and watched her body begin to have a tiny tremble. If this kept up he was bound to get her to melt in his clutches, and getting those coordinates would be a walk in the park. He placed the feather back in his pocket and sighed placing his fingers into her armpits. He dared not moved them, and Alice stared right into his eyes with a hint of fear and regret. She knew what was coming, and she only tighten her arms as much as she could and braced for the worst. Jack chuckled a bit and placed his mouth near her ear “ Your mine.” he whispered and lightly scribbled his hands in both armpits. She gasp then writhe and pulled at her bonds, she tried her best to hold in her laughter and it was only making him speed up just a bit with her every movement. She was desperately trying to pull her arms down to protect her pits, but those metal cuffs didn't budge and neither did her wrists. “ Hehehe...... St-t-t-ooop.... N-n-n-nnn...” her voice shook. “ Oh, I see someone has broken from their silence and is starting to come a bit giggly.” the man sneered as her spider crawled his fingers up and down her smooth creamy hollows. His fingers pressed every square inch of her delicate skin. His fingers glided her virgin pale warm light peach skin, it was as if a rose petals all lined up in a array.

His fingers dug deeper and he pressed his index finger in the center and vibrated it and switched to his thumbs and flicked them rapidly. “ Hahahahahahah!!!! Nooooooooo!!!! Sto-o-o-o-ohaaaappp!!!” she squealed and trembled in her bonds. Her legs bucked as much as they could and she arched her backed then fell back. No matter what she tried, shaking and rocking back and forth, squealing pleas, nothing made him stop his fingers. “ Hm, I wonder if the taste as good as they feel.” he remove his fingers and his head swayed to her right pit. She gasped and shook her head trying to buck him off by arching her back. Although she did this she fell and coward back for he pinched her nipple every time she tried.

“ No, no, no, no! Please don't do this!”

“Awww, what's the matter?”

“ Don't you dare lick me!!”

“ Is that a offensive tone I'm hearing, if so I want to hear it more.” he pinched her nipple again and held it then released as soon as he started licking her. Her skin was so supple and felt like roses as his tongue caressed her hollows. She squirmed and bucked her back trying to get his tongue away from her, but once again he pinched her nipple causing her to fall back. “ Lie still my little spy, your in trouble and you deserved to be punished.” he teased licking from her right pit and slid his tongue across her breasts and bit her nipples. It finally landed in her left pit and he started to kiss and lick every area in her armpits. She felt so supple that he could just rubs his lips across her forever; he probably planned to. “ Still don't want to tell me the answer?” he paused and pulled his mouth away from her. She huffed relieved in his latest action, “ Fuck no, I wouldn't tell you any- WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” she was cut off short. Jack was sprawling his fingers over Alice's ribs and he rubbed each bone one at a time. He swiped his fingers side to side of her lengthy rib. He would move down one after each stroke then cascade up again. Alice screamed and writhed she could hardly bare the sensitivity of her ribs and now this tickling only made sure of that. She tossed from one side and Jack would tickle the opposite side. As she tossed to the other side to protect herself he would spider crawl the other.

He stopped and Alice gasped in huge of amounts of air as her chest heaved. She was becoming tired of this tussle with Jack and she wanted nothing more then it to halt. Her black luxurious hair was a tangled mess and her limbs felt like jelly. The only response that she could put out was mumbling insults towards Jack. This in return made his small smile increase to a Chester cat grin. He walked nonchalantly to the wall beside the bondage woman and pressed a button on a panel and a huge sound erupted from behind Alice. Startled she tried to see what it was but instead felt herself being axle and turned ninety degrees to a horizontal position. “I want to tackle those gorgeous feet down there, if you don't mind love.” he cooed as he stepped over to the end of the table. Alice jitter and her toes and arches tensed up and clenched into a tight knot. She was definitely not inviting no fingers near her feet, but she couldn't uphold those terms as to her bondage held her down.

“ Stay away!!!” Alice yelped, she wasn't so fond of Claire tickling her feet and Jack was no exception. “ Yes, yes, yes, that feisty temper.... I want to make you yell more.” he mused gliding his finger up and down her arches. Her fists clenched and her stomach taut, she was regretting invading this facility by the second; or by the stroke is more fitting. She soon burst out in a cacophony of giggles and screams that the room echoed. His fingers scribbled all over here arches and he traced contrails on the balls of her heels. “ Sta-ha-hahahahahahahahahaaaaaap!!!! En-n-n-n-nyahahahahaooohohohohoahahahaagh!” she cackled. Jack slapped her right thigh and continued his rampage on her defenseless arches. He then pulled and held her toes back and lightly dabbled his fingers under them and in between each toe. She was hysterical, her nerves grew shocked again and her throat began to go horse. She was turning into what she was before, and going back to her enslaved self was not in her best interests.

“ Oh ho ho! We got ourselves a screamer do we?” he teased and started biting and sucking on each toe. Her mind went into a twirl and she spilled over with blabbering laughter, she could barely form a word. Her senses were peeling away just like tattered fabric. She jerked and pulled at her bonds as her hips and waist tossed side to side. Her nipples began to grow into hard nubbins and her body heated up. She was now shooting off into a crescendo of ecstasy.

“ Hmmm, is someone's love buttons beginning to bud up there? Let's find out shall we?” Jack said trailing his finger from her arches up her thighs and towards her breasts. Alice was growing a bit static from the erotic tickling torture but this was worse then what Claire was doing to her. “ N-n-n-nooo.... Pl-leeeasssee... D-d-d-don't...” she pleaded struggling to get herself free still giggling. Jack smiled and leaned in to take a 'inspection' on Alice's double d sized breasts. “ For such a packed figure, your surprisingly big in this area up here, aren't you?” he said flicking her right nipple. Alice yelped and blushed as Jack kept flicking and rubbing her nipple teasing it. “ Stop....” she finally managed to say as she inhaled and exhaled at a fast pace. “ Ooohh, is someone getting a bit hot in her groin?” he chuckled pulling out the feather again. Alice eyes grew to saucer size and she writhe in her restraints again, but this time not as wild as her strength and senses began to escape her body.

“ Growing tired are we?” Jack noticed her action slowing down and her wiggling beginning to be less wild. He sweep her nipple with the feather and she started her hysteria right away. Her nipples tingled and the only movement she accomplished was thrashing her head around. The feather picked and prodded, and swirled around her budding red nubbin. Jack wrapped his whole hand around the boob and squeezed it playing with the feather and tickling the lower and middle parts of her breast. “ Ahahahahahaha!!! Please, stop it, n-hohohohooo!!!” she cackled. Her throat got sore and her voice grew raspy. Jack climbed on top of the table in between Alice's open thighs and sat there as he tickled her boobs. His feather alternated between the two luscious melons and began to bite and gnaw on one sending Alice into hurdles of laughter. “ NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!” she yelled as Jack not only sucked and feather her breast he also clawed and invaded her belly. His tongue slid from her nipple to her belly button and he twirl his tongue around it. His fingers danced over the taut stomach and tickled the lower waist.

“ Hm, hm, hm! Let's finish you off shall we? Then I want those coordinates.”

“ Nyahahahah, no, no, no, nohohohoho!!!”

“ Oh, really?” Jack sneered grabbing her sweet pussy that shook between her thighs. He cupped his whole hand over it and squeezed the tight lips and with his other hand stroked the slit up and down slowly. Alice broke off into a loin warming moan, she felt herself slipping into the brink of bliss. His fingers played her moist mound like a piano, never ceasing, only exploring more of her wet lips. “ It's so soft down here love... Very nice and smooth too. You must shave, this is a delightful, delicate view I'm witnessing.” he purred nuzzling her mound and spreading it out to take more of a gander at her. Alice legs quaked and her knees trembled, jolts of pleasure, Jack had more of an effect on her did Claire ever had and she loved it. Jack's finger wriggled it's way into her virgin lips and tapped against her hymen. She gasped and her head flung back as he started rubbing it. “ So my love is a virgin hmmm? I can change that right now.” he muttered leaning into her ear and sucking on it. She trembled at his touch as moaned as his tongue lubricated her the inner parts of her ear. His finger began to rub the inside of her mound and her thumb massaged her clitoris. Her mouth proceeded to more of a moaning composure as she thrusted her pelvis at his hand. Her bliss was peaking and her climax was about to happen until he pulled his hand back at the right moment. “ No!......No..... Why'd you-” she was silence by Jack's kiss and she was captured with his love. “ I can't let you till you give me those coordinates sweetie.” his fingers looped around her whole pussy. She squirmed knowing to achieve release she'll have to give in.

“ In my clothes, there is a GPS recorder and it has all the points and exact locations to Helios....” she confessed. “ Good girl, now I'll reward you.” he grinned sitting up and unbuckling his pants. Alice's eyes widen as she saw him pulling out his penis, her gaze was focused on just that and nothing seemed to pull her attention from it. “ Now lay back and relax my little spy, I'll help you attain womanhood.” he said as he rubbed the head of his penis along her slit. She quaked tittering back and forth as her hips gyrated as he slowly plunged his mass in her. Her hymen broke and a pain unraveled in her loins. She cried out in pain only to be calmed down by Jack's rubbing if her clitoris. As he began his movement the lab door opened and in walked the naked Claire with a stranger behind her. She was cuffed and entirely naked and a a small sparkle of wetness could be seen between her thighs. What shocked Alice the most was that a hand was between Claire's inner thighs and fingering her sister; this was the hand of the stranger behind Claire. Claire was out of her senses as she giggled and moaned, the man only smiled and continue to pleasure Claire as his gaze went over to Jack and Alice. “ I am done with professor Claire sir, Is that Alice that's bound to the table sir?” he asked revealing himself more to be around the age of nineteen or twenty from his voice.

He nudged Claire over to Jack's desk still fingering her as they trotted over there. He placed her down on her back on top of the desk and tickled her lower waist around her mound as his fingers began to rub the roof of her insides. “ She's been a bore, I want more of a challenge and I see that you have what I want Jack, if you don't mind I would like you to hand her over to me for my enjoyment.” he said with an emotionless face. It was so pale and uninviting that Alice was scared to even look at him for more then a moment. Jack kept pelvic thrusting into Alice as she moaned then stopped “ Much obliged.” he said taking a tranquilizer gun out from his pocket and shooting Alice in her neck. She once again lost her focus and blacked out.

END PART TWO-

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back