• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rapture (my own little fantasy)

fireguardian

Verified
I gasp as I inhale. I moan as I exhale. Fingers lightly run down my arms leaving me shuddering in their wake. Such delicious torture you inflict upon me. My body craves your slightest touch, always begging for more.

Trapped in darkness my control is gone. My arms suspended above my head. I am completely open to you. I can feel your eyes caressing me, exposing all my vulnerabilities. In this moment I am yours completely. I place my trust and submission into your tender mercies. In this space I am nothing, have nothing, and do nothing outside your will. You have become my world and it is freeing.

Your hand returns to my body and I shiver. The feel of your skin on mine spreads warmth throughout. I hear your footsteps as you circle trailing your hand around my waist, examining me; plotting. I sigh at this light touch. You want more from me than that, you always want more. I wish to give you all your desires. It doesn’t take much to get what you want out of me either.

You start gently running your fingers up and down my sides. With each caress soft giggles pass my lips. Your lips brush my shoulder in reward. I squirm under your teasingly slow pace, so sure that this must be the worse of tortures, knowing that you will prove me wrong. You know my habits so well and know I will begin to relax into your soft touch. I try not to but your hands are so soothing I begin to lean back into your warm body. At that slight shift your touch becomes much firmer. My body shakes with the force of my laughter.

Your hands are unrelenting. I can barely catch my breath between the laughing. I struggle in my restraints not sure if I am pulling away or wanting more. You already know what I crave as one hand travels up my arm, lightly scraping my skin back down with your nails. The sensation rushes to the core of me leaving a welcoming tingle. Over and over you do this, trading hands each time. The tickling still tormenting me. The feelings confusing. I don’t know whether to moan or laugh. I hear you chuckle at my uncertainty.

Then your hands are gone.

Still blindfolded I don’t know where you have gone but I know it’s not far. I try to catch my breath and savor this building suspension. I do my best to stay still for you but I can’t help shifting slightly, uncertain what you’ll do with me next. The waiting only seems to heighten my desire to continue. I whimper softly, a plea for you to return.

I hear you chuckle from somewhere in front of me. The sound of your voice travels over my body teasingly. You’re asking if that’s all I had, wanting to know if I am giving in already. You laugh as you tell me you thought it would take me longer to beg. Under the blindfold I glare at you. Oh no, I’m not begging you for anything yet. So defiant you whisper in my ear. So helpless. I feel you press against me and whisper that this is your game and these are your rules. I can choose to follow or I can end it now. I say nothing. There’s a murmured good against my ear as you nip my lobe. I toss my head back with a gasp. How can you have me so on edge with such little effort?

I feel your hands hover over my skin transferring their heat. This is always the greatest torture. The briefest graze of your skin; never knowing where your hands will stop or what they have planned for me. This anticipation of your touch affects my body in ways I couldn’t imagine.

I moan as your hands are upon me again. You are lightly playing with my chest. My nipples become the center of your attention. Your fingers circle their peak and I struggle under the stimulation. Such a sensitive area is bringing out righteous laughter and squeals from me, pleasing you. You pinch and roll my nipples and despite the pain I moan. I try to shift hoping for some relief but it doesn’t seem to work.

You pinch down hard stilling all movement in me as I cry out. You warm me that there will be no relief until you say so. The more I try the longer you are going to prolong my torment. Your hand trails back down my body and stop just below my ribs. This time there is no mercy. You are relentless in your attack on all the spots that make me shriek in laughter. Soon you have me nearly breathless, panting from your touch. My mind can focus on nothing but you and the feel of your hands on my body. Slowly you begin moving lower and lower until I feel you kneeling in front of me. Your fingers slide up and down my legs and your breath teases the very core of me.

I give a shuddering moan as you start placing little bites on my thigh. My moan quickly changes to peals of laughter as your hands move to my knees. Who would have imagined that such a small space on the body would be able to produce such an intense response? The feeling is maddening. You laugh as my struggling makes me dance for you. I bounce from foot to foot unable to escape you. You slowly pull away and are back to caressing up and down my leg.

I am exhausted but am feeling so alive. My chest is heaving with every breath. My head hangs limp as you make your way back up my body, your skin brushing mine the entire way. The feeling sends electrical shocks through my system. Once you are standing again your hand tangles in my hair pulling my head back; throat fully exposed. Your other hand gently caresses my face, each contour explored. I don’t try to stifle the mewl that comes from the dueling sensations of your sweet touch and the firm grasp at the nape of my neck.

You lean forward and I am surrounded by the scent of you. My body responds and strains to be flush with yours. I pant as you begin biting my neck and shoulder. You tease the border of pain and pleasure that makes me melt for you. I am beyond fighting the sounds that escape. You have my body climbing higher and higher, ready at the brink.

You pull away. I struggle for you. My bound hands useless above me. Soft whines issue from my lips. My body trembles in its excitement and wanting. These games drive me insane turning me into a wanton creature. I hear myself begging you to return, pleading with you not to leave me like this. My body pulses as you whisper all the things you still have planned for me. Words reminding me that you have the control and my pleasure is at your discretion. Your voice only builds on my frustration and craving. I take small pleasure knowing that you are breathing heavier too.

Mercilessly, you grab my hair forcefully bringing my head back once more. I can’t stop the little growl and freeze. Even blindfolded I know you are wearing a feral grin. This is what you have been waiting for. A sign of defiance. My body is stiff as you deliver your reprimand. I cry out at the sting from your hand spreads across my bottom. You alternate cheeks with strong firm slaps. With each blow I cry out for mercy.

You take a moment to gently caress my now reddened flesh telling me the shade is very becoming with a laugh. I jerk as you land a final sharp blow. Dragging your nails over my tender skin I begin to relax once more. Your fingers glide lazily making their way toward my inner hip and begin their tickle torture once more. Your body braces mine as I thrash under your hands. My head rests on your shoulder as I laugh uncontrollably. As you continue with this torment one hand makes its way back up. Another growl as you play with my bellybutton only increases my torture as you made your way to my inner thigh. I shriek.

The hand at my bellybutton continues on its way until you’ve reached my chest. You tug on my nipple drawing out a shuddering moan from the laughter. Please I beg you not knowing what I’m begging for. You gently tug my pubic hair and continue your tickling. I want to curse you, fight you, and demand for more but all I can do is press back against you silently pleading.

There! There, I think you’ll be nice and end my suffering. I sob as you laughingly draw your hand the small distance away. You pinch my nipple and tell me how good I am, reminding me only with your permission. I could cry with all the building tension. You’re driving me to the brink of insanity. My voice is nearly gone but yet you continue tickling my most secret places. Again your fingers are back teasing, carrying me higher and higher. Again you leave me on the edge needing more. You’re evil and I love every moment of it. What voice I have left is muttering over and over again please.

You kiss my hair and softly whisper how sweet I am how good I am, how I listen so well. Then your hand is back driving me wild and I know I can’t stop it this time. I moan and wither against you. You press me harder muttering not yet. I am near tears. With another pinch to my nipple I hear the needed word yes as you bite my neck once more.

Rapture! I scream.

I don’t know how long my body shudders in its pleasure nor do I care. I sag against you and you catch me. I feel you releasing my arms as you hold me close. You lower us to the floor both of us a sweaty mess and completely at ease. You hold me close and remove the blindfold. I hear you tell me how well I’ve done and how proud you are but all I can do is nod. You kiss my eyelids, my nose, my cheeks and my lips. I pull myself close to you breathing in your scent and sleep.

Last edited:
So great lovey. I can very much feel what your going for here. I hope to see some more fabulous stuff from you in the future.

Great story my sweet friend. Please keep writing, you are really good at this and I look forward to more from you. :cuddle:

Magnificent story! One of my very favorites. Wow! You are a great writer, and obviously a sensuous person. Beautifully done.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back