• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

repost: Tickle Pimp part 4

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Tickle Pimp

Part IV

by Kid Indy

Monday was here again. Joy Evans was gaining ground and getting closer and closer to securing a contract for a series of newspaper ads, and her department head was talking about taking her on full-time after her internship was up. Her career in the business sector was becoming more and more promising, but her job in the shadows was taking off even faster. In a basement whose location she did not know, she had handled her first real client, and she knew now that the lucrative hidden job could make her the extra cash she needed to network with clients and make the contacts she needed in her advertising job. Joy had not chosen this route. She had been recruited by a tickle pimp.

Already strapped onto the bench, this time sitting partially up as she would for a dentist's appointment, Joy was wondering whether her outfit for the night would be as helpful as she first thought. When Jim had given her a french-maid-style outfit (minus the stockings and shoes; this would be a bare-legged night), she was glad that her torso, at least from the waist to the armpits, would be covered. Now the bloomers were starting to ride up, and with her arms strapped to her sides, she could not adjust them very well. The fact that her arms were down was also something new. Since only her feet and legs were vulnerable, she knew this was going to be a foot-tickling evening. That wasn't so bad, since she knew what was coming, and she was calmer than she remembered ever being in the chair. She thought, "Maybe this job isn't going to be so bad."

It was a late Monday night this time; Joy had stopped at home for a few hours, and by the time she took off her watch in the dressing room, it was after ten o'clock. Sitting in the chair, immobilized, she could only wait and wonder when Jim was going to come in to blindfold her.

But Jim had no blindfold when he opened the door. And there was no man with him. "You've paid for thirty minutes." Joy recognized the speech, but her eyes widened as she saw a woman, apparently in her forties, walking in behind him. "You know the rules. She's all yours." Now she was panicking; Jim had not said anything about women ticklers. "Your time starts now."

Jim walked out of the room with his running stopwatch. Her eyes diverted to the door when it clicked, but she quickly turned back to look at the woman.

"Oh, Jim's found a good-looking one this time, hasn't he? I only hope those nice feet of yours are ready..." The woman was wearing a dark purple suit jacket over a white shirt. Her hair, a light brown streaked with gray, was tied behind her head, giving her a menacing, angular look as she surveyed Joy's restrained feet.

Joy began to protest. "No, I'm not into this kind of thing... You have the wrong person!" The woman laughed a muffled laugh and began to sit down on a stool in front of the stocks. Joy heard the card rolling a short distance. "Please! I don't want the money! Just let me..." Her protests were cut short as the word "go" rose to a high-pitched squeal. The woman's long fingernails had started to scratch up both her soles, and Joy's mental defenses, shattered by the unexpected gender of her client, offered no resistance. The woman lifted her hand, but Joy could not speak.

"If you don't want my money, I'll take it back at the end of our session. But by the time I'm done, you'll definitely want the money." She grinned, a horrifying expression in the eyes of Joy. The young intern wanted more than anything just to be out, but as she felt a hand grab her upper foot, she knew that no such option existed. The woman quickly put the toe-cuffs over her big toes and harnessed her to the stocks. Joy began to giggle as her feet were completely immobilized. "That's what I like to hear--just enjoy it! You don't have to be into it. I'm going to enjoy you whether you do or not!"

With that, she began tickling in earnest. For now her long nails did not venture much above Joy's heels. She had perfect control, and Joy could tell that this woman was experienced. Without thinking about what she was saying she began screeching, "No... no...", but after a while she could feel the laughter coming on. Before she could decide whether to fight it or just give up, her voice made up its own mind, and she was giggling without hope of stopping. She could see that her laugh was giving the woman quite a bit of enjoyment, and that frightened her all the more. But once again, the laugh was stronger than her willpower, and the slender older woman would not relent.

"Oh, you do react well. I'll have some fun tonight, I can tell." Of course, all this was only partially audible to Joy; her own voice was filling most of the air. The woman would not stop, and Joy could not remember why she felt so positive about this job. After a few minutes, Joy's perspiration began to make the maid outfit stick to her sides. As her head flailed from side to side, the white headpiece fell off on the floor. Seeing this, or maybe just because she wanted to, the tickler relented. "Now that was only an inch above your heel, and we have..." she looked down at a gold watch "twenty-two more minutes to go. How are you enjoying yourself?"

"I just want this to be over."

"Well, I don't. In fact, Jim didn't tell you, but I've already arranged two more meetings with you. And now that I know how ticklish you are, I'm sure I'll arrange more after that. What do you think of that, Joy?" Joy only stared ahead; her fear had turned to despair, and she was at a loss for words. "Don't want to talk, eh? Then perhaps you'd prefer to laugh!"

Joy's eyes suddenly widened, and she stuttered an attempt at a reply, but the woman had gone to work again, now ranging from her heel to the entire sole. Her long, strong fingernails teased the skin on Joy's feet like laser beams; she could feel the path of each nail as it shared in her torment. And her position did not allow her to move in response; all of her reaction was coming through her voice and her neck. The tickler drew circles, made zig-zags, crossed in diagonals with all four fingers and with drumming motions, one finger at a time. Each new shape found Joy unable to respond and forced into a now-desperate laughter.

By the time the woman stopped this time, Joy's hair was beginning to stick to her forehead from the sweat. "Do you want to know my name, Joy?"

"I just want to be out of here."

"Oh, are we back on that again? I'm just going to have to tickle you until you loosen up. But first, do you want to know my name?"

Joy did not know what to say, but what came out was, "Okay, what is it?"

"Victoria. Do you like that name, Joy?"

Joy was at a loss; she had no idea what this woman wanted to hear, and she had a feeling that no answer would buy her any mercy. "Yes."

"Yes what, Joy?"

Again Joy was perplexed. "Yes ma'am?"

"I hate it when people call me ma'am, Joy. It makes me feel old." Joy's mind reeled as she tried to talk her way out, but Victoria again turned her fingernails on Joy's slender soles. This time they were up high, slipping in and out of the gaps between her toes and scratching lightly over the ball of her foot. Joy's voice was beginning to sound alien to her as she tried to resist the sensation. But before long Victoria had her laughing and thrashing, out of control and immersed in unwelcome but undeniable tickling. Joy's face hurt from the laughing, and tears were beginning to reach the base of her neck. She had once again passed the point where she felt like passing out when Victoria stopped. "Only five more minutes to go, Joy."

"Please, just leave me alone."

"No chance, kid. I paid good money for this, and I'm enjoying it. So are you still straight?"

Joy was shocked by the bluntness of the question, but she quickly answered, "Yes."

"Good. I hate to ruin you for the young men. And besides, it gives me a bit of a challenge for the next session... and the last few minutes!" Joy saw the feather that Victoria held up, and her heart pounded as she remembered Jim's skill with that instrument.

"Please, no. I can't take it."

"Yes you can. And you're going to enjoy it!" She began sawing it back and forth between the toes of Joy's right foot while she tickled the left with her five fingernails. Joy's hips, tied down though they were, rocked the bench as she expended the last of her energy. But even though her spirit had stopped fighting, her body still reacted, and when Jim finally came through the door, her tears and sweat had mixed with a bit of spit from the corner of her mouth.

"Time's up." Victoria put down the feather and walked over to the door, which Jim held open. She glanced back over her shoulder and gave Joy a wink. Joy, recovering her faculties, lacked the energy to shudder but was certain that she should.

Joy was quiet on the way home; she was at the same time angry with Jim for not telling her and wondering what exactly she had just experienced. When the van stopped, Jim broke the silence and said, "Be ready at eight thirty tomorrow night."

"What? Is it not enough for you to pull something like tonight? You're going to stack me two nights in a row too?"

"Don't worry--this one won't be bad." Joy scowled as the blindfold was removed. Jim placed an envelope full of cash in her hand. "And wear something nice."

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back