• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Pimp in Athens part 6 (f/f, m/f)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Tickle Pimp in Athens

part VI

by Kid Indy

Some celebrities have been caught with guns. Others openly own them. Several we could easily imagine with firearms of all kinds. Some would catch us completely off guard. Walking nervously down the street, alone, nobody expected the pistol-wielding figure in the middle of the sidewalk to be Britney Spears. In the early evening, dressed in jeans, tennis shoes, a sweatshirt, and a ball cap, nobody knew who she was. But the plan was under way, and Britney wanted revenge on the tickle pimp.

After the tickling crew had left, Britney knew that going to the law would be fruitless. There were too many "witnesses" who would testify against her. She had to go alone. Borrowing a pistol from one of her security guards not in on the plot--she told him it was for target practice-- she waited until early evening, when the modeling agency would be closed but the tickling business wouldn't have started yet, and started down the street, gun in hand, towards the modelling agency.

Opening the door, Britney saw Joy, in mirror shades as always, sitting behind the desk. Not yet seeing the gun, she stood up to greet her. "Good evening, Britney! We weren't expecting--" She looked down to see the pistol pointed at her.

"Where's Jim?"

"He went out to get something to eat."

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Britney now had the pistol directly in Joy's face. The usually-confident advertising agent visibly flinched.

"He's not here. I swear."

"Where's the safe?"

"What? Are you trying to rob us?"

"I said WHERE'S THE SAFE?" Britney, if not crazy, was doing an awfully good job of seeming so, and the gun, now only inches from Joy's head, was shaking. Joy was plainly distressed.

"It's downstairs, but Jim has the combination tonight."

Britney looked over her shoulder and realized that any passer-by could see her brandishing a weapon. She motioned towards the door with the pistol. "Get down there, then. Show me where it is." The two went through the door, which Britney dead-bolted behind her. Joy, hands up, walked over to the wall safe and pointed to it.

"I'm telling you, Jim set the combination last. He's the one to talk to."

Suddenly, a door opened behind them. Britney wheeled around to see Michelle emerging from the dressing room, clad in her usual short shorts and tank top. Britney motioned with the gun towards the safe wall, and Michelle walked over. An idea occurred to her. "Michelle, put Joy in that thing over there." Both hostages looked at where she was pointing, to the tickling bench. Joy swallowed, but she moved towards it; tickling was better than being shot. In a little bit, Joy was restrained, arms above her head, feet trapped in the padded stocks. Britney was admiring her now-helpless and vrey shapely prize when suddenly they heard another noise as someone began knocking on the door. Britney snapped her head around again and tried to think quickly. After some hesitation, the gun was back in Joy's face. She hissed to her captive, "You tell him that he needs to reschedule, and make up a good reason."

Joy quickly complied, shouting something about a sick model and asking the person to leave. After a few tense moments, they heard footsteps retreating. Britney turned the pistol on Michelle. "Alright, kid. Take off her shades." Michelle followed the order, and both saw for the first time Joy's dark brown eyes, filled with anxiety. Britney again waved with the pistol. "Okay, kid. What's your name?"

"Michelle."

"Okay, Michelle. We're locked in down here, and I want to get into that safe. I want you to tickle her until she gives us the combination. Do well and I might split some of the money with you."

Joy glared at Michelle. "You're going to be very sorry if you do, Michelle. I'm warning you now."

Britney shouted her down. "HEY! I'm the one with the gun here! Now do what I say! Take off her shoes so those feet can dry out, and start tickling! Wait. Unbutton her jacket and shirt first." Michelle, fearing the gun more than Joy, did so. Britney waved her back before advancing and hiking the jacket and shirt over her head and twisting them over, leavning her hands in a tangle of clothes and her torso with nothing but a black bra protecting it. Her slender body had lost nothing since she was her captors' age, and as her quick breathing moved her ribs up and down, Britney knew that she finally had the upper hand. Stepping back, she pointed the gun again at Michelle. "Now get me that combination!"

Michelle stepped forward, loving that she could see Joy's eyes and knowing full well that Joy was at this point terrified. Remembering the awful things that Joy had done to her and knowing that she could claim innocence (she was at gunpoint, after all), she stepped behind her boss and began to knead her ribs with the tickling knowledge that only a victim can have. Joy, remembering her days as one of Jim's tickle-girls, narrowed her eyes and glared at Britney, hoping that her defiance would cause her to give up and let her go. Britney just stared back. Michelle moved up to Joy's smooth underarms, and the twenty-nine-year-old began to squirm. Britney now grinned broadly as Joy began to shake and moan through pressed lips.

Unable to watch without sharing in the revenge, Britney advanced and began scrambling her fingertips over Joy's defenseless soles. Joy began to laugh, and Britney knew she was gone. The two young women began tickling with abandon, forgetting why they tickled and simply tickling. Joy's laughter, almost alien to her ears after so long an absence, shook her up and down for five solid minutes, and she began to sweat her old, familiar, ticklish sweat. They moved from Joy's feet to her knees. Ten minutes. From her armpits to her belly, to her hips, to her inner thighs, back to her feet. Fifteen minutes. They tickled and tickled, giving the once-powerful woman no respite from her girlish giggles. All three were now laughing, and Britney had enough presence of mind to ask, through her own amused laughs, "Alright, so what's the combination?"

A voice piped up from behind them. "She really doesn't know, Britney. But I do." There Jim stood, his own pistol in his right hand, Britney's in his left. Britney looked at the cart, where she had in haste left the weapon, and cursed her own carelessness.

Sobered by the tables' turning, she demanded, "How did you get through that deadbolt?"

"Through? I didn't. There's a service entrance in the back. You did check that out before you decided to take me on, didn't you?"

Britney glared at the chuckling agent, shaking in fear and anger. Michelle also waited in fear, not knowing at all what this armed man would do next. His response should have been predictable. Reaching into a drawer in a cabinet behind him, he tossed two pairs of padded manacles to Michelle. "Put those on Britney, Michelle. And do it quickly."

Britney would not give her any help, and before she knew it, both guns were inches from her eyes. "I know how to use these, I'm wearing gloves, and you're trespassing on my property. Do you understand, Spears?" Britney nodded, and she let Michelle put the cuffs on. Jim advanced, gesturing Michelle back, and tied a short length of rope to the two chains. Britney was now in a tuck position on the floor, unable to straighten out or reach for anything.

Jim turned to Michelle. "Now you need to sit in the dentist's chair, Michelle. I saw you helping, and we need to teach you a lesson."

"She had me at gunpoint!"

"Then a little tickling should be downright pleasant compared to a bullet in the head. Now are you going to sit down, or do I have to sit you down and double your time?" Michelle quickly acquiesced, and Jim bound her in the dentist's chair. He scanned his three beauties, all bound, all ticklish, and he had to laugh.

Joy spoke up. "Good, Jim. Now let me go and we can teach these girls a lesson!"

"Teach them we will, Joy. But first, I'm going to enjoy your situation. After all, it's been months since I've had you tied up!" He began to advance, pistols in his pockets and fingers homing in on Joy's ticklish toes. "Do you remember the feathers between the toes, Joy? I remember how much you enjoyed that!" Britney and Michelle watched in horror as the professional tickled the experienced woman to her edge and beyond, knowing full well that they were about to be tickled as they had never been tickled and sitting, unable to stop any of it.

This story-series was actually triggered by a(n as yet unconfirmed) rumor that Britney Spears had bought a house in Oconee County, about twenty minutes from UGA. I started wondering what it would look like if my favorite creation set up shop here in Dawg town. The six episodes you see are the result of those thoughts. I'm starting to realize now why I don't do celeb stories--the Britney part certainly pleased me the least in this story. Oh well. As always, I hope you enjoy, and feedback is appreciated!

Kid Indy

Last edited:
Kid Indy,

Not to take credit from a growing list of excellent writers in our genre today. This series is one of the most imaginative works of tickling fiction that I have read in a long time. I enjoy the pace of your stories as well as your style.

BRAVO!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thank you for the gracious comments. I felt that the story petered out about the time Britney came in, but I was pleased with the first three episodes of the Athens series. I think that had I the patience to work out the actual Britney parts and block them better they would have come out better, but I eventually gave up on them so that I could pursue other projects (grad school being among those projects).

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back