• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

it's the humidity (ff/m)

flycar817

TMF Novice
This is my first attempt at writing a story, so please be gentle. It's a recurring fantasy of mine. Hope you like.

-------------------------------------

Part 1

Some time in the early 1900's, in the deep South. I have escaped from a prison and have been running through woods, being chased by men and dogs. At last I come to a river and swim across it. On the other side I continue to run without slowing, although the barking fades behind me.

Soon I encounter a house. Still in a panic, I lift the bulkhead door and run into the basement, locking it behind me. Alone, in the dark, I find a chair and sit. After a while I calm down - my breathing slows and becomes normal.

Suddenly, a woman's voice: "Who's that?" I look for a place to hide, but it's too late - a light goes on. I see a blonde woman in her 30's at the bottom of the stairs. She has wide hips and apparently large breasts, wearing a frilly dress that shows some cleavage.

I abruptly stand. I'm still wearing my prison uniform, and she looks at me alarmed, then angry.

"Well?", she asks.

I am speechless. At last she sighs.

"Alright, if you want to hide here, at least get out of that uniform so I can burn it."

"But.." I say, suddenly remembering that I'm nude under it.

"I said, get out of that uniform. We don't need that kind of trouble when the police come here."

Feeling very vulnerable, I strip off the black and white striped outfit and stand there before her. She takes it from my hand and looks me over.

"Take a shower - you need one," she says.

I hadn't noticed the shower stall in the far corner. I walk to it - knowing that she is watching me from behind as I cross the room. Fortunately, the water is warm and there's plenty of shampoo and soap. It feels great to be clean again.

When I get out of the stall, she's still there, again looking me over. After about ten seconds, she tosses me a towel.

"I'm going to get rid of this", she says, holding the dirty uniform, "and buy you some more clothes. In the mean time I don't want you panicking and running away, so.."

She grabs my left wrist, pulls me across the room to a cot, reaches into a pocket and handcuffs me to a pipe next to it that goes straight from the floor to the ceiling. I sit on the cot, trying to relax in this new, unexpected situation.

"There", she says. She walks away, takes a foot up the steps, then pauses and looks back at me.

"Wait a minute. You escaped from a prison. I bet you could find a way out of that handcuff."

Off the step she comes, opens a drawer and pulls out some stockings.

"Lie on your back like this," (she poses) "with your hands way above your head."

"Do...do I have to?" I ask.

"If you don't want me to call the police right now, you have to do whatever I say."

The thought of going back to the prison is enough for me to quickly obey. She ties me up - feet at the bottom of the cot and free hand now tightly above my head. She steps back to take a look.

Then - smiling - she reaches for my right foot and begins to lightly scratch the bottom. I try to pull it away but her knots hold it in place.

"Hee hee..stop that.." I say.

Eventually, she does.

"Yes, that should hold you for a while," she says grinning, then she climbs the stairs and disappears. I close my eyes and again try to calm down, wondering if I picked the wrong house. Eventually I fall asleep - the cot is soft, the room is dark, and it's been a long morning.

Part 2

I awake to the sound of running water. Someone else is using the shower. I can't see into it, but I hear a young woman singing.

The water stops and she emerges. She is in her 20's, slim with red head. Oddly, she doesn't notice me as she dries herself with a towel, then picks up a plastic bottle and begins to apply oil to herself. Her starts with her feet then goes upwards. After she's covered every inch of her body, she wraps the towel around herself and finally looks in my direction - and gasps.

"Who are you?" She asks, her blues eyes wide open.

"My...my name is...Bill", I lie.

She - like her blonde housemate before her - looks me over. The towel still covers my midsection.

"And what are you doing here?" she demands.

"Um, I.." I don't know what to say. How many people can be trusted to know that I'm a prison escapee?

"I...can't say," I finally plead.

"Oh really", she says, calmly.

She smiles, walks up to the cot, reaches for my towel and starts to gently tug.

"And why not?"

I deliberately press my butt down into the cot, holding the towel in place, more or less.

"Well..." I say.

She then extends a finger from her free hand and places it on my belly. I gasp - she grins widely. There is a silent moment as we look into each other's eyes - mine filled with fear and hers with joy.

"Well what?" she asks, as she starts to slowly move her finger in a circle.

I turn my head to look away, hiding my face into one of my upstretched arms, trying to hold in giggles.

Still I refuse to speak. Her finger begins to roam, very slowly and lightly up my side, then down again, then up... My body begins to flop - a little like a fish out of water. Slowly the towel is slipping from me.

"Stop..hee hee...stop that.." I say.

But her finger keeps moving, now all the way up my arm, then down, down to my hip, then all the way up...

Eventually I open my eyes and am surprised to see her face only inches from mine.

"You know", she whispers, "I could do this all day."

"No, hee..please..hee.."

"Or maybe this," she says, as she begins to lightly scratch my ribs with her long nails.

"Oh god, hee hee.." I say, breathing heavily and tugging at the nylons with all my might.

Her hand keeps scratching, moving from my side, to my belly, up my chest, under my arm, down to my side, and around and around again.

"Kootchie kootchie koo.." she sings, continuing to scratch without pause, as my body flopping gets more wild.

Finally the towel slips away. She looks down at me. I am obviously aroused.

"Oh my", she says, smiling larger than life.

She drops the towel, then - to my alarm - she begins to gently brush her oily fingers up and down my ----. I moan.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk?"

I breathe heavily as I look into her deep blue eyes. They hypnotize me. I can't speak.

"Very well", she says.

Her free hand reaches back to my side - just under the armpit. She places her lips right up to my ear, begins to wiggle her fingernails and softly whispers, "tickle tickle tickle..."

---------------------------

In Part 3 (which is still only in my mind) I finally confess to the redhead why I was in prison: I'm the peeping tom who has been spying on all the young women of the county, including her. So she decides to torment me with a striptease. Not sure exactly what happens after that..

Part 3 (warning: sexual content)

RRRRING - a telephone.

Miss Redhead stops what she's doing and stands, holding her towel in front of her, which by now has come undone.

"Be right back", she says. Then quickly looks at my bound hands and feet and giggles: "don't go anywhere."

As she walks to the phone, I can see her entire backside. Her butt cheeks are round and smooth, like light pink balloons.

She lifts the receiver and her voice suddenly becomes serious. "Hello? Why yes ma'am, he's still here. What's that?" She looks at me and lifts one eyebrow. "Well very. You have nothing to worry about."

She hangs up. Walking towards me again, her smile returns.

"Mistress's car broke down in town. She'll be staying with a friend tonight, and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. "

I become nervous as I think about what this means.

"Now, what shall you and I do until then, all alone, hmm?"

She then softly climbs on top of me, sitting right over my middle where my towel was. Her body is very warm and oily, and without my even having a choice in the matter, I slip inside her.

"I believe you were about to tell me all about yourself?", she says while reaching for my hands.

Scratching them delicately, she then starts to slowly move them down my wrists..

"This is going to be fun", she says.

My face and body become tense. I cannot move at all and she is obviously enjoying every second of this torment. I look away and start to lose control.
"No, heh heh..not like that..Oh!"

Her hands glide past my elbows and stay awhile on my triceps.
"No..please..hee..hee..hee.."

Her smile grows. "I wonder where...you're really ticklish," she says.

"Maybe...here?" She strokes my left underarm with one finger. I shriek. "Ah! No, ha ha ha..not there..ha ha ha.."

"Hmm", she says. "And what about...here?" Now the right underarm.
"Ooo! Hee hee hee..s-stop..ha ha ha.."

My torso involuntarily jerks upward, lifting her with me. She is surprised: "oh!"

Then - with a new excitement in her voice - says, "do that again." She strokes my left underarm and again I uncontrollably thrust forward, lifting her.

"Oooo!" she says. "Again!" This time she strokes both underarms with her nails and I push up even higher.

"OH, yes. More!" Now she scratches both underarms continuously, and all I can do is toss her around like a mechanical bull. We both start sweating. I beg, "hee hee hee...please..ha ha ha...I can't take it..it..tickles..."

But she is loving it and won't stop for a moment. Her moans grow louder, and between them her taunts climb higher in pitch:

"Kitchee kitchee koo.."

"No...hee hee hee..it tickles..hee hee..too much.."

She sings, "tickle, tickle tickle! You can't get away! Kootchie kootchie kootchie!"

"No...hee hee hee...stop..hee hee.."

Finally she is moaning too much to say anything else, and I can only gasp for breathe as she tickles and tickles and tickles...

Then there is an explosion between us, and all goes black.

Part 4

I awaken. Red is on top of me, still asleep. How long have we been like this? I am dizzy.

I close my eyes...

---

Later I awaken once again, this time to the sound of little feet walking around upstairs, and a young woman's voice:

"Hello? Anybody home?"

I turn and see Red, now lying next to me with her blue eyes open, looking sleepily into mine.

The voice upstairs grows nearer, and now footsteps come down. Clomp clomp clomp.. I turn and see a tall brunette - around 30 years of age - in a very fancy black dress, with long black gloves and a big hat with a couple feathers in it.

Red smiles and looks at her, "Hi Beth, why you're all dressed up today."

"It's for the costume party next week, I thought I'd try it on for you before - "

She then sees me.

"Well, well, well...what have we here?"

Red says, "Beth, I'd like you to meet.." (she looks back at me) "..what was your name again?"

Before I can think of how to answer, Beth interrupts: "Um, Angela, I think there's something you should know about your new...friend. Everybody's talking about it."

Red gets up and walks over to Beth, once again holding her towel only in front of her so I can see her whole, pink backside. So light, so curvy.. Beth puts her hand and mouth over Red's ear and whispers for what seems like a long time. As she talks, Red's eyes first widen with fear, but after another minute she relaxes and smiles big, and whispers back, "he did WHAT?" They whisper back and forth for a few more minutes, every now and then bursting into giggles.

At last Red says to me, "Well, Mr. Peeping Tom.."

I gasp - how did she know?

"...we think it's about time you got a little punishment for your mischievous behavior, don't you?"

She plucks one of the big feathers from Beth's hat and strolls towards me. My heart races.

"Beth, put on that record I bought the other day."

Beth obeys, and soon - after a little crackling - I hear a sleazy, burlesque-style striptease number. Bass, brushes, muted trumpet, and a slow, bouncy rythym. BUMP-a-BUMP-a-BUMP-a...

"Now mister", says Red, "since you like to see women undress from secret, hidden places, your punishment will be to watch Beth perform her strip act for you, right here in the light where we can both watch you."

Beth lifts her left foot on to the cot - right next to my head - and slowly slips off her shoe as Red climbs back into bed with me.

"And you must watch every moment", she says. "If I see you close your eyes or look away, this feather and I will have something to say about."

She then rests her head on her fist, as if to make herself comfortable, and stares at me, grinning.

The music continues. BUMP-a-BUMP-a-BUMP-a.. And off comes the right shoe. Beth tosses it aside. I already feel embarrassed, but I dare not take my eyes off her.

The lovely brunette then puts the gloved tip of her left middle finger in her mouth and bites it, then slowly slides her arm out of it.

My breathing starts to deepen. Her mouth opens and the glove drops to the floor. Next the right hand, biting her fingertips one by one until she easily slips the glove off, releaving her smooth, white arms.

I close my eyes - I cannot help myself. Suddenly I feel a feather brushing against my side. Oh no, not already! Red softly sings, "now now..she's just starting.."

I open my eyes again and there is Beth, with her left foot back on the cot next to me and her dress lifted up to her thigh. Her hands slide up, up her long leg and she unfastens her stocking holder, then slides the stocking down, down to her foot, and off of it. She tosses it aside.

I start to tremble. Now she exposes her right leg, and her hands caress it, again sliding up, up...unfastening the stocking holder..and the stocking goes down, down, down and off. Her legs are smooth and light-skinned, almost white.

Again embarrassed, I look away. And Red immediately brushes my belly with her big feather, this time continuing for a few seconds after my eyes return to Beth. I grimace and squirm. I'm becoming aroused again, for all to see.

Beth then turns aside but continues to look at me while she reaches behind herself and slowly pulls down the zipper at the back of her dress. Zip...zip...zip... all the way down to her butt.

I blink, and feel a brush under my arm. I giggle.

She now - using only her right thumb and forefinger - slides her left shoulder strap down her arm, and pulls her bare arm all the way through it. The dress lowers a bit in front and I can see the upper half of her left breast.

Now the bare left hand and arm slowly pulls the right shoulder strap sideways and then down, down her right arm until that one is free as well. The dress creeps another inch lower, held up only by her left elbow. My breathing becomes heavier.

Red brushes my hard on with her feather. I am startled. "Oops", she giggles.

The music becomes more intense as Beth turns her back to me and lets her dress fall to the floor. All she is wearing now is her hat, a black garter belt, and a black g-string, the laces tied in big bows at the sides.

Again I close my eyes, and a big feather methodically strokes my underarm.

"Tickle, tickle tickle..", whispers Red.

"Hee hee hee...stop (hee) that..."

I open my eyes and look at Beth, but the feathering continues. Beth is a foot away from me. Her garter belt is already around her ankes, and she has in her fingers one of the laces of the left side of her g-string. She pulls it an inch, the bow shrinks a little, then stops. I gasp.

"Kootchie kootchie koo", sings Red. She hasn't stopped her fun.

"Hee hee..no.."

Beth tugs her lace another inch, then another, and then finally the strings separate and the back part of her g-string falls. She holds the front of it in place with her right hand and then turns to show me her other side. Switching hands - yet somehow managing to keep the front of her g-string in place (barely) - she uses her right hand to grip one of the laces on the remaining bow.

Red and her feather keep exploring me. My neck, my arms, my belly. "Tickle, tickle, tickle..", she says.

"Ha ha ha..please.."

Slowly, so slowly, Beth pulls on the lace.

(THUMP-a-THUMP-a-THUMP-a..)

At last the bow disappears and the strings fall apart, the back of her g-string falling completely down, exposing her round, white butt. She turns away, looks back at me one more time, and lets the g-string completely fall to the floor.

"Why, look at this!" says Red.

The music stops, and Beth - nude except for her hat - turns to face me. Both women look at my middle - I am fully aroused.

"My goodness", say Beth, "what shall we do about that?"

"Well..." says Red, as if in deep thought, all the while tickling me here and there at random, my body thrashing about, "he seems to like this feather,"

"No!", I say, laughing uncontrollably.

Without a word, Beth removes the other big feather from her hat, tosses the hat across the room, and moves toward me.

"So then", says Beth, "I should try...this?" She gently strokes my feet.

"Hee hee hee...No..not there...s-s-stop..ha..ha..ha.."

Red smiles, "why yes - that's it! You keep doing that, and I'll.."

She begins to lightly stroke my left arm, just above the armpit, "try here.."

"Heh heh heh...hee hee hee.."

"..and then..here.." across my belly..

"Ha ha ha..stop..hee hee..please.."

"..and then maybe..here.." along my right side..

"hee hee..god no..."

"and then maybe....."

We pan away. The voices and laughter continue as we fade to black.

NOooooooo!!!! More you little tease lol XD

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back