• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/m graphic First time

DisBadBo1

TMF Novice
I had this fantasy in my head for a while now and I figured i'd just write it out, it's very rudimentary so be kind with feedback! Criticism welcome

Nicole had always been “that girl”, the one who every guy wanted to be with, the one everyone would go out of their way at school to see what she was wearing that day, that drop dead sexy girl who knew how hot she was. She was a brunette, 5’5”, perfect body and perfect ass. When she looked at you, your mind started racing with thoughts of things that she would do to you. She had that attitude about her that just screamed she knew what she wanted and would do anything to get it. Being in college and surrounded by other beautiful girls was not something she was used to. Guys didn’t pay as much attention to her as she was used to, and she found that she ended up having to chase guys more than they would chase her. Will, a 6’3” rugby player who had initially showed interest in Nicole, was blowing her off completely. All the parties they were at she would drop hints that she wanted him and he would just go off and talk to and hook up with other girls. It was driving Nicole crazy. Her inability to get him was sending her over the edge because she knew from her friends and from talking to him that he wanted her and he thought she was sexy.

Nicole decided she had to step it up a level, so the next weekend when they were all going to a party together, she decided that that night would be the night. She picked out her outfit two days in advance. She decided on a tight black plunging v-neck mini dress that just barely covered her ass along with some sexy 4 1/2 inch black pointy-toe stilettos that complimented her perfect legs and gave her that looked that screamed dominant. Underneath she was wearing a lacey black bra and thong set. Nicole couldn’t help but admire herself in the mirror as she got dressed knowing how sexy she was. She struck sexy poses in the mirror wearing nothing but the stilettos as she did her make-up and hair in preparation for that evening. Finally it was 10 o clock and she went to meet up with her group of friends going to the party.

As usual, Will said hi to her and they chatted for a bit, had a couple drinks, but eventually he went off and started talking to other girls, just as Nicole had assumed he would. Like all the other parties, Will always got drunk, and this party would be no different, so when he was drunk and alone, Nicole went up to him, sat down, and started talking to him.

“I know you think I’m hot,” said Nicole to Will

“Where is this coming from?” replied Will

“I’m just saying, I know you want me, I don’t know why we haven’t hooked up yet” Nicole said
All the while Nicole was sitting in the sexy pose where she has her legs crossed, her dress was just covering her sexy upper inner thigh, and her stilettos were in that perfect position. Will couldn’t help but look.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Will said, “Yeah you’re hot but that doesn’t mean I want you.”

Nicole determined to push forward said “I know you think I’m sexy, I know you want me to have my way with you, you should stop denying it.”

Will kept playing hard to get denying and deflecting what he already knew, that he wanted Nicole bad and she knew it. Nicole was having fun, finally having the guy she wanted in her hands.

“Fine, if you won’t admit it here, come back to my room and we can talk more” said Nicole

Will agreed and they got a taxi back to Nicole’s apartment where her roommate had gone to see her family for the weekend.

Back at Nicole’s place, they started drinking champagne and talking more. Nicole quick pecked Will on the lips and pulled off trying to gauge his reaction. She saw that he although wouldn’t verbally admit it, wanted it just as bad as her, and they started making out, Nicole sitting on top of him straddling him with her dress riding up. She could feel his dick getting hard against her pussy and she loved it.

As things were getting heated, she stopped, and said to him

“Admit you want me” to which he replied “I don’t….”

This frustrated Nicole who decided to find a way to force him to admit it. Will knowing that Nicole was kinky and dominant wasn’t surprised when Nicole brought out handcuffs. Thinking Nicole would handcuff him to the bed and give him head in that sexy dominant way, Will allowed himself to be handcuffed to the four posts of the bed.

Nicole decided to take the dress off but leave the stilettos on when she came out of the bathroom. She looked at him in that sexy way and slowly walked over and got onto the bed.

“Admit you want me now” said Nicole as she straddled him still in the thong and bra and stilettos just grinding on his dick.

“No” replied Will

“I will make you admit you want me” Nicole dominantly said

and with that proceeded to run her sleek sexy fingers over his body. Will started to giggle and Nicole said

“You a little ticklish hun?” to which he replied “fuck off”

This only caused Nicole to run her fingers over his body a little harder and gently probe his ribcage, Will started laughing harder and louder and Nicole asked again

“You seem pretty ticklish babe”

She slowly moved up to his armpits where her fingers just stroked his ticklish spots back and forth with a sexy smile on her face. Will by this time was laughing harder and louder and trying to move but he couldn’t because of the handcuffs.

“You’re not going anywhere cutie” exclaimed Nicole, “I’m going to have my way with you tonight” and started tickling him harder.

“Where are you most ticklish?” asked Nicole, Will screamed back “why would I tell you that?”

“Well if I know where you’re most ticklish I won’t have to go about finding your spot, that’ll save us time and I can get to riding and sucking you quicker” answered Nicole

Will refused to tell her where he was most ticklish, and in response Nicole started tickling his hips and tonguing his dick which was rock hard. Will was bucking with laughter now trying to break free but Nicole slowed down and laid down on the bed next to him, her leg just draped over his thigh in that sexy way saying “I don’t want you going anywhere hun”

She just laid there next to him tickling his armpits and then moving back down to his dick which was throbbing. After about 10 minutes she asked again

“are you going to admit you want me?”

Will replied “no now piss off”

Nicole started giving Will head while still tickling his hips just running her fingers along his sensitive spots making him laugh and groan at the same time. She kept running her tongue over the head of his dick which although felt extremely good, was extremely ticklish as well. She stopped briefly to give him a handjob, still making sure her hand ran over the spot on the head of his dick to keep him laughing and groaning and asked again all sexily

“Babe do you want me?”

She started to stroke faster and Wills hips started to thrust and she said again

“Admit you want me”

Will finally caved in and said

“yes I want you fuck I want you bad” in between groans

Each time Will groaned Nicole replied “yeah hun you got it”

“are you gonna cum?” asked Nicole in that sexy way

“yes fuck yes” replied Will

Nicole took his dick in her mouth and ran her tongue over that sensitive spot until he exploded all over her mouth.

Nicole unhandcufed Will and they rested for 15 minutes until Will was ready and Nicole straddled him and made him hard again and they fucked their hatred of each other out.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back