• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Pimp in Athens part 4

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Tickle Pimp in Athens

part IV

by Kid Indy

Business was booming at Athens Image. Five beautiful young women were now regular models, and the demand for pictures of them certainly had not waned. Local car dealerships, clothing stores, and other businesses were coming into the fold for the quality and even more for the excellent prices that Jim and Joy, the managers, offered for ads. Some even speculated that there was some kind of accounting fraud going on; otherwise, there was no way that they could offer such cheap rates. Of course, there was no numbers scam. The secret of their success was the underground business that taken off in the university town. The proceeds from both flowed into one coffer, and the big bucks earned in secret let them charge little more than cost in the open. And the ads, after all, were only a front. Tickling was their business, and business was good.

Jim, the solid ex-CIA agent, was having a drink at a local bar with another man, only slightly smaller, and talking over a business deal. Joy was meeting with three of the agency's "models," proposing a bold plan that would be the big score. In a small town not far from the university, the biggest score that Jim and Joy had ever considered was taking a break from her career, unaware that she was soon going to be working for the Tickle Pimp.

"I like the idea, Jim, you know I do. But I don't think we can get Sean in."

"If we give him numbers, he'll come along. Remember, we're not going to hurt anyone. It's going to be tickling only, and I'm going to make sure of that."

"But what if she fires him?"

"Not a problem, Will. Joy has set up a contact with one of the tabloid hounds. We're going to have a story out in a matter of minutes after we carry off the job. Now if she wants to challenge us, she'll be up against you, Sean, and a houseful of witnesses who will all say that she's always had this sexual fetish. There goes her image. If she denies it, she can't really fire Sean or you without looking like she's confirming the story. Besides, if she sees the kind of money this brings in for a lot less work than touring, she'll be coming back for more."

"You do have a way of selling things, Jim."

"I learned it from Joy."

Across town, in a coffee shop just off campus, Joy was meeting with Laura, Tina, and Michelle. The two blondes nodded as she talked, but skeptical Tina's black hair did not move as she sat and squinted at Joy. At first opportunity she spoke up:

"So you want us to be waitresses at this thing?"

"Basically, yes. You'll each get two percent, which will be much more than any actual tickling night."

Michelle followed the question: "How long will we be there?"

"We've got twenty, fifteen-minute slots open for bids, so it's going to be an all-night affair. We're talking at least six hours if you include breaks."

Tina butted back in. "And we'll just be serving drinks to the ones waiting?"

"Yes, but you'll be in the kinds of outfits you wear for tickling sessions, so if the clients get anxious, they'll likely sneak a tickle or two in?"

Tina could smell the opportunity. "So can we negotiate actual ticklings while we're there?"

"Sure. We're making more than enough money on the main attraction. Whatever you can negotiate, go right ahead. Just make sure the drinks keep coming."

The three girls looked at each other with much satisfaction; this was going to be a big money night, and they might even be famous.

A few days later, Michelle was on the tickling bench, writhing and squealing as a computer programmer from Atlanta tickled her ribs. In the other room, Joy was watching the monitor while Jim and Will met with Sean.

Jim pointed to the monitor and said, "That's all we're asking for. She'll be on for fifteen minutes per client, off for five minutes between. No physical harm will come to her, and when the night's over, the night's over. She'll only come back if she wants to, and the four of us can work out percentages."

Sean began to respond but was distracted when Michelle's laugh, coming through a small set of computer speakers, suddenly turned into a scream before cascading down into her breathy laugh. He looked at the monitor to see that the client had begun to tickle her soles. "Alright, it seems like you've got a plan going. What kind of percentage are we talking about?"

"What kind do you want, Sean?"

"Twenty percent."

Jim sat back and stroked his goatee for a moment. "Done. Now, to cement the story for the tabloids and for the court (I don't think that's going to happen, but just in case), I'll need at some point to get video of you in the tickling shots standing behind some of the clients, and then behind Will while he tickles her."

Sean turned to his younger subordinate. "I really can't believe you're really into this stuff. Have you wanted to get ahold of her feet since you came on to her security force?"

Will nodded and licked his lips.

When the night came, Joy and Jim drove up to the gate of the estate. Exactly at the proper time, the iron bars swung open, and they drove in. With sure steps they advanced on the front door. After they stood for only a few seconds, the door opened inwards, and Will stood smiling in the portal. "Good evening, Jim. Good evening, Joy."

After this mock courtesy, Sean came down the stairs and signalled to them that everything was ready. The four of them moved up the stairs quietly, and when they reached the main bedroom, Joy pushed the door open so that the other three could get in. Sitting in sleeping shorts and a halter top, a young woman's frightened face greeted them. "Sean? Will? Who are these people? What are they doing here?" She scooted to the other side of the bed and stood, shaking but trying to exert authority. "Get them out of here!"

Jim stepped forward, extending his hand to the young pop star. "Miss Spears, my name is Jim. I have a business deal to discuss." Britney could only look on in fear.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back