• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Pimp in Athens part 2

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
Tickle Pimp in Athens

part II

by Kid Indy

Job training can be hell. Laura Smith, over the course of two weeks, her new "employers" had made her earn five hundred bucks the hard way. True, she had only been at work about three hours total, but they were rough hours. She now knew exactly what twenty fingers, massage oil, stiff feathers, plastic hairbrushes, and two truly sadistic minds could do to a ticklish body. And when her guard was down, she sometimes even started thinking that she enjoyed it.

In the previous two meetings Laura had learned all about her new job. She knew that the clients weren't allowed to touch anything on or under her underwear, and if they did, she just had to say the danger word and Jim or Joy would be out the door to kick the client out. Everyone prepaid, so the danger wasn't very high anyway. Of course, this all happened between the tickling sessions. Jim said that it was always fifteen minutes on and five off. That way she got a break. She also figured out rather quickly that after five minutes of reprieve, her body and her feet (especially her feet) forgot what the tickling felt like, and she had a hunch that the break was there to make her more ticklish, not for her benefit. Jim had tied her sitting down, spreadeagle on her back, face down with her hands above her head, and mummy-style. Each had its own horrors, and they were even worse when Jim used the blindfold. He told her that in a college town, the blindfold would be on more often than not; the clients would likely know her from one context or another, and they might not want her to know who was doing the tickling.

Now, changing into short sweat shorts and a tank top that showed the bottoms of her ribs even when she had her arms down, Laura wondered what this first paying client would be like. Joy had assured her that Jim was the most ferocious tickler in the business, and Laura could believe it. Beyond that, the vengeful fingers of her lady boss were themselves pretty lethal on a defenseless body or on outstretched soles. Laura shuddered--her soles were her real weakness in all this, and every time Joy had her down, the soles always went first. Then Joy would come back to them. Then she would dwell on them. Even though she had been taught never to offer sex or anything else to a client, Joy's merciless torture of her soft underfoot skin had driven her closer than anything to offering whatever the woman should want. Now the tickling would likely be less severe, but it would be a total stranger. No sense in worrying, Laura told herself. Just wait.

When Rob arrived at the advertising agency, his palms were sweating, and despite himself he could not stop looking over his shoulder for signs of the police. He opened the door, trying to be nonchalant, and walked into the cold, air-conditioned lobby. A woman in mirrored sunglasses was sitting behind the counter, and Rob walked up. "I'm here for my... appointment."

"You don't have to use code words, Rob. We're the only ones here." The woman's wry smile accentuated the intimidating beauty of her face, and Rob forgot just for a moment what he was doing when she got up and began to lead him through a door. As they descended a short stairway, she reminded him of the conditions: "Remember, no touching of the underwear or anything underneath it. You'll be going in two fifteen minute blocks with a five minute break in between, and you need to pay up front. Got the cash?"

Rob pulled out an envelope full of cash, two weeks' worth of his summer job. This was going to be worth it, though. What were a couple months of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches next to a helpless, ticklish Laura Adams? The front of his pants were already beginning to show his excitement. After Joy was convinced that all the money was there, she opened the door to the tickle chamber. There sat Laura, her hands suspended above her head and her feet in padded stocks. Her tiny shorts let him see almost all of her long, tan legs. Her tight belly was stretched and open for the taking, and only a couple spaghetti straps hid her smooth, perfect shoulders, arms, and ticklish-looking underarms. Scanning down, he saw what he really wanted to see: those feet, their pink soles sitting undefended in the padded room. Each long toe looked perfect, and the curves of the insteps were even more unbelievable here, unshod, waiting for his touch. He almost didn't hear Joy say, "The clock starts now. She's all yours."

Rob had been dreaming about this since the two had been freshmen. She had been in his beginning psychology class, always wearing sandals, dangling those perfect feet in front of her as she sat through the class. Then on the campus bus lines, he had figured out where and when she rode and made sure to get seats where he could check her out a few times a week. He marvelled again at how Joy had found him. One day, browsing along in the Tickling Media Forum, he got an instant message. Then she led him through a couple other contact avenues, met him downtown, and set up the meet. Now here he was, Laura Adams in front of him, and his fingers were just itching to get ahold of her.

He pulled up the rolling office chair to sit next to her feet, and he relished the gasp that just the sound drew. Not wanting to give away his voice (he didn't really know whether she would know it), he began with one hand on each foot, making squeezing motions and dragging all ten fingertips across her soles. Laura let out a shriek, and he knew that it was already worth the money. However, the feet had scrunched up in reaction, and he looked around for the toe loop. Finding it, he struggled for several seconds as Laura's feet tried to escape his fumbling hands. But they had nowhere to run, and before long, he had secured them.

"Don't you want anything but feet?" came Laura's sweet, now giggling voice.

Rob didn't want to give himself away, but nonetheless he replied, "Well, now that you've objected, I might just take my whole time on them!" With that he began to prod the soles with just his index fingers, kneading her soft, sweet, sole-flesh and getting giggles rather than screams. He looked over at the tray, and while his left hand still explored with one fingertip, his right had gotten a long feather, which he directly threaded between two toes on the same foot and began to saw back and forth. Another squeal came, but the giggles framed it and made it the most arousing sound in the world. He kept sawing back and forth with the feather, but now he tickled with all five digits of his left hand, keeping her laughing hard as he slid forward off his seat.

He never would have done this in other circumstances, but his inhibitions were gone in this strange situation, and soon he was on his knees in front of her right foot as he tickled her left. Leaning forward, he slid his tongue between the first two toes on her right foot. Now a scream of horror tried to come out, but she was laughing too hard to maintain a voice of protest. Instead, her own laughter betraying her, she sounded like a flirt when she said, "Don't you put your tongue there! That's gross!" Rob was loving it; now he had her scared and ticklish, and the cumulative effect was astronomical. He kept tickling as she tried again to protest.

In the booth, Joy watched the monitor closely, and she chuckled when Laura yelled "Nineveh," the danger word. Joy would have to explain to her later that the word was only to be used when real danger was happening. All the same, Joy got up from her seat at the booth and picked up her pistol. Rob wasn't too big, but if he put up a fight, she wanted some protection. Stepping out into the room, Joy was greeted by a shocked look from Rob.

"Sorry, sir. She said the safe word. Don't worry, though--I've reviewed the tape, and you weren't out of your bounds. You need to go home now, but you can have a free session with this one whenever you want to schedule one."

Rob was elated. "Sounds good to me. Now that I know where she likes to be tickled most, I can be ready!" He leered at the helpless Laura and walked out of the room.

Joy called after him, "We'll see you later!" in a pleasant voice. When the door shut, however, her tone changed. "Laura, you just cost us a free session. Don't you know that lost money is a bad thing?" She drew one fingernail up the girl's now-moist right sole as she asked, and Laura drew in her breath. "Now I'm going to have to punish you."

"No! Please, no! I didn't know! He's allowed to lick my feet?"

Joy answered as she sat in the chair, "He's allowed to do anything to tickle your feet. That's completely within the rules. And now I'm going to get you used to it!"

Laura's cry of protest rose into a ticklish squeal as Joy's fingernails began to go to work on her right foot. She could feel all ten working, and she knew what was coming to her left. She tried and tried to scream in protest, but when the woman's tongue began to sweep across her perfumed soles, she could only titter in ecstasy. All of a sudden she began wishing that the boy that had been in there were back. But wishes cost money, and Joy was not by any means done making the tickle girl pay...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back