• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Customer is Always Right M/F

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
The Customer Is Always Right
Starring: Khali

Hello All this is a joint story between me and Khali, She drew a pic to go with it. So that said enjoy the story and pic.

Khali was just your average everyday fetish artist. She had just gotten finished at her day job, and was getting ready to go home work on some artwork and go to bed. Earlier that day, she had been haggled by a customer that knew she did fetish artwork and wanted her to make some for him. She politely listened to his ideas and decided that his artwork was too much for her to do because it would take her far too long to complete it. The customer had gotten upset at this and told her that he’d get her back. She brushed him off and went back to work.

She was making her way to her car in the parking lot when she heard a scraping noise behind her, she turned to look, and was suddenly attacked from behind. She tried to struggle against her attacker but they were too strong. She began to cry out but her attacker quickly muffled her with a chloroform soaked rag and she fell into unconsciousness.

Khali came to in a dark dimly lit room with a throbbing headache, she tried to sit up, but couldn’t. She looked around the dimly lit room and saw that she was on a bed in her black bra and panties and that her wrists and ankles were tied to the beds four corners.

“Hello!” she called out, looking around. After a few minutes of futile calling, and to her dismay, no one answered. She then began to test her bonds, tugging at them. Suddenly she heard movement coming from the shadows and to her utter shock and horror, the customer she had brushed off walked towards her, carrying a small box.

“You! You did this! Untie me now!” she yelled at him.

He walked closer to her and set the box down at the foot of the bed and looked up at her and said “Oh no dearie. I’m afraid I just can’t do that.”

“What?! Why not? Listen, if this about earlier, I’m sorry, but your request is just too complicated and it’s beyond my abilities.” said Khali.

“Really? Well I don’t think so. Judging from your previous artwork I’d say its well within your abilities. Sounds to me like you’re just being lazy.” he said obnoxiously.

“What?! No! I already told you why I’m not doing it. It’s too complicated.” She said.

“Well in that case, it seems I’m just going to have to persuade you to do it, by utilizing the thing you love to draw so much.” He replied.

“Oh no! Don’t you dare tickle me! I swear as soon as I get out of this, you’ll be in so much trouble!” she shouted at him.

“Oh, I’m afraid that the only one who’s going to be in any trouble is you.” He replied.
With that he reached into the box and withdrew a couple of stiff feathers and an electric toothbrush and placed them down on the bed at her feet.

Khali watched in nervous anticipation as he took out his toys. She wondered which of these he would use first. Her heart was racing, she couldn’t move, and she was totally at his mercy.

He picked up the feathers and took a step back and looked down at her feet.
“So tell me Khali, how ticklish are your feet?” asked her kidnapper as he slowly trailed a feather up both her soles.

“Hehehehe!!” she went as the feathers went up and down her feet.
He trailed the feathers up and down her soles and between her toes. He quickly ran them all around her feet and Khali could do nothing but lay there and laugh.

“Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as he tickled her feet for a while with his feathers.

He then reached over and grabbed the electric toothbrush and turned it on, applying it to her toes, swirling it back and forth across each toe slowly.

She threw her head back and laughed “Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!” He then moved the toothbrush down to her soles where she almost exploded. “Whahahahahaha!!” she went as the fiendish device went up and down her soles. “Staaoop! Hehehehe!! I can’t take it, I can’t take it!!” she pleaded to her captor.

“Oh no darling, we’re only just beginning.” He replied taunting her.
“Ok. Enough tickling your feet, now time to see if this belly and these underarms are ticklish.” He said.

He moved up above her and let his hands rest on her forearms. He reached over and picked up the same feathers that he had used on her feet before and began to scrape them up and down her underarms.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!” she went at this.

He moved the feathers up and down her armpits quickly for awhile. He occasionally turned them upside down and prodded her armpits with their quills.

“Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as her captor kept tickling her armpits with the feathers.

He tickled her underarms for a while, listening to her helpless laughter. He finished up and moved down to her belly.

He looked at her, noticing her heavily panting chest go up and down, he stomach going up and down with it. He gently placed his right hand on her belly and brought his left hand up to rest along side it. He stood there waiting for her to stop panting and catch her breath before speaking.

“Ok, now that you have caught your breath, I think its time we explored this little belly f yours.” He said with a grin.

He then began to dig his hands into her stomach and sides.

“No!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Not this!!” She cried laughing.
He lobster clawed her sides with one hand while sticking his finger in her bellybutton with the other. He alternated between hands like this for a while before taking up the feathers once more.

He gently ran the feathers down both of her sides eliciting slight giggles from her as she felt the feathers run down her sides.

“Hehehehe!!” she went softly as the feathers went down her sides.
He then increased the intensity of his strokes with the feathers. He ran them up and down her sides and across her ribs.

“No!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she cried at the sudden increase of the tickles.

He moved the feathers quickly across her tummy and ribs. With one feather he traced her ribs, and with the other began to circle her bellybutton. He slowly ran the feather across her ribs.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!! Not my ribs!” she went as the feather glided across her ribs.

Her captor ignored this and kept up the assault on her tummy and ribs. He once more alternated between each hand, tickling her tummy with one feather in hand, and her ribs with the other.

He then took the feather in his right hand and plunged it into her bellybutton, and swirled it about in her hyper ticklish bellybutton.

Finally after almost ten minutes of intense tummy, rib and bellybutton tickles Khali finally relented “Hahahaha!! Pleheheashehe!! Stooohahahahap!! I’ll do your drawing! I’ll do your drawing! Plehehease! Staoop!!” she cried.

Her captor stopped upon hearing this and looked down at her and stared her directly in the eyes and said “That’s a good girl, now, what say we get back to tickling you?”

The End?

Heh, well, I liked this story quite a bunch too. Fun little spin on reality, in a way. Nice job. ^^

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back