• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess's Journey- Part One (M/F)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
PART ONE

Melina sighed deeply as she slowly made her way down the long, dirt road. Her eyes scanned the many different shops as she passed them. The shops were filled with people hoping to get the best deals for the wares they were hoping to purchase. Melina had walked that same road for several days. The girl was hoping to find someone to protect her on her journey’s, but so far she had found no one.

Melina was a beautiful girl. She had short, silver hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders, bright blue eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a long sleeved, black robe, matching skirt that fell to her bare ankles and matching sandals on her bare feet.

The girl suddenly stopped in her tracks when her eyes fell on a large man leaning against a building. The man stood well over seven feet tall, had oily black hair and a scraggily beard. What attracted the girl to the man was his large, muscular arms and legs. Melina’s eyes widened with delight, she could just imagine standing proudly beside him.

Melina ran up to the man and smiled brightly up at him. “Excuse me sir!” The girl began. The large man looked down at the girl. “Do you know how lucky you are? You’ve just been selected to travel with me and protect me during my journey!” The girl said, smiling proudly and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Get lost kid!” The large man grumbled.

“Huh?” Melina said, her smile vanished. “I don’t think you understand… You’ve been selected to…” The girl began, but the large man quickly cut her off.

“You’re the one who doesn’t seem to understand. I said get lost!” The man grumbled, louder then before.

Melina’s hands started to shake by her sides. Narrowing her eyes at the man she shouted, “you’re not even fit to protect that wall you’re leaning on!” And with that the girl turned and stormed off. Her hands were still shaking by her sides. The girl couldn’t remember the last time she had been spoken to in such a manner. “How dare he!” The girl muttered, angrily to herself. It was then her eyes fell on another man.

This man stood six feet tall. He was muscular and had two, large swords strapped to his back. The man was muscular, but not nearly as muscular as the last man Melina had spotted, but that didn’t matter. She found the one she could proudly stand next to.

“Excuse me sir!” Melina said, running happily up to the man. “How would you like to protect me from now on during my travels?”

The man glanced down at the girl. “Sure!” He said, a large smile creased his lips. “And what’s your name?” He asked.

Melina narrowed her eyes at the man. “How dare you!” She snapped, pointing a stern finger at the man. “You should never ask a girl her name without offering your own. Besides… I’m a princess… You shouldn’t refer to me by my name anyways!”

“I’m sorry your majesty!” The man said, bowing low. “My name is Bruce.” When the man stood erect he turned and spotted a large, empty building. “I think I can protect you better over there!” He said.

“What do you mean…?” Melina began. Before she could say anything more Bruce had grabbed her by her left hand and pulled her over to the building. The man pulled her so hard that she lost her right sandal. “Hey! Wait!” Melina cried. The man pushed his way through a large door. Melina gasped when she felt something rough being wrapped around her arms, binding them to her sides. “OW!” Melina cried, as she fell hard on the ground.

Melina stared down at her body. In less then a few seconds Bruce had tied her up with a heavy piece of rope. The girl struggled against her binds. “Let’s play, ‘save the princess’ now.” Bruce said, stooping low and smiling brightly at the girl.

“Wait!” Melina cried, planting her right foot into the man’s chest. “You’ve got the wrong idea! I’m really a princess!”

“And I’m really a bandit. I want a billion gold coins or I’ll never let you go!” Bruce said, winking at the girl. Suddenly the man grabbed Melina’s right foot. “I’ll tickle the gold out of you!” He said.

Before Melina could protest the man raked his index finger down the middle of her foot and then dug his fingers into her tender sole. Melina screamed with ticklish laughter and began struggling against her binds.

Melina struggled as hard as she could against her binds, but no matter what she couldn’t break free. She was completely helpless.

“STOP IT!” Melina cried, through her ticklish laughter. The girl was laughing so hard that her words came out jumbled and impossible to understand.

Bruce raked his index finger up and down the tender sole, he then began teasing each of her toes before making short work of Melina’s arch. Melina’s laughter grew louder and more desperate. She kicked Bruce as hard as she could with her other foot, but since she wasn’t very strong her kicks could hardly be felt.

“Are you enjoying yourself princess?” Bruce asked, raking his nails mercilessly up and down the tender sole.

“NO!” Melina roared, her chest heaved with ticklish laughter.

“I’m glad to hear that! Don’t worry… We haven’t even started having fun yet!” The man said, not letting up on his torture.

Thanks for reading! If you would like to read the rest of the story please click the links below! Thanks!

Part One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6261916/princesss_journey.html?cat=44

Part Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6261922/princesss_journey.html?cat=44

Part Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6261924/princesss_journey.html?cat=44

Part Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6261928/princesss_journey.html?cat=44

Part Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6261932/princesss_journey.html?cat=44

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back