• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Even Vampires Like to Tickle

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Even Vampires Like to Tickle
Part 1
Starring Hyper_Ticklish

Karima was just your ordinary average British girl. She sat at home in her living room eating dinner and watching TV. She finished up her dinner and went upstairs to her bathroom and took a shower. As she got dressed in her pajamas, she looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 11pm. She decided to wear a white sports bra and pink short shorts to bed.

“Time for bed.” she thought as she turned off her lights and climbed into bed.

But unbeknownst to her, her friend Adam watched her from across the street in her neighbors tree and waited until she was fully asleep before grabbing a small bag and dashed over across the street to her house.
He slowly scaled the wall up to Karima’s bedroom window. He got to it and climbed into her bedroom and slowly closed the door. He walked over to where Karima slept and looked down at her.

“Time for some fun.” he thought to himself.

He reached down and gently shook her awake. “Wha-Adam?! What are you doing here?” she demanded upon seeing him.

“Shhh, just hold still and do as I say.” was all he said putting a finger on her lips and staring directly into her eyes.

Karima felt an overwhelming urge to hold still and do whatever he said; after all, she wanted to please him.

Adam then reached for the bedcovers and pulled them off exposing her to him. He then reached into his bag and withdrew a few lengths of cord. He slowly, gently took Karima’s wrists and placed them next to each corner of her beds headboard. He then began to tie them of to the headboard. He repeated the process and tied her ankles to the corners of the beds footboard.

After he tied her down to the bed, he gently gave each of the ropes a quick tug to stretch her out.

“Adam, why are tying me up like this?” she asked somewhat nervous. But deep in her heart she knew he would never hurt him.

“Because babe, I wanna see something.” he replied as he finished tying her off.

“Whatever could that be?” Karima asked.

“Oh just whether or not you’re ticklish.” He replied with a grin.

End of Part 1

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back