• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my hero tickled me!!!

vryticklish

Im along time fan of Rick Springfield..... at a recent concert of his i was lucky enough to be asked on stage!!! i was wearing a mid lenghth t-shirt that day.... anyway, he was telling the audience a story about how he loves to see naked belly buttons, and he pokd his finger at mineand cought me by total surprise!!! i laughed and jumped back!!! at this point he looked at the audience and yelled "wow! she sure is ticklish!!!! he then hugged me and asked the band mebers if any of them would like a chance to get in a little tickle. the didnt but i told Rick at that point that he should watch out because i tickle back!!!! he replied "no. no i would hate that!!!!! so that would lead m to beieve that my longtime hero is also ticklish!!! sorry if i rambled but this is my very first post!!!:cool:

rick springfield tickled me

oops forgive me all... i just realized this post shold have been in unde ticklish celebrities...not mainstream.. sorry ill be more careful next time

No problem, vryticklish. The moderators can move it if they want. Anyways, good to have you here. You're one lucky woman! You ARE female, right? Because I'm a man and would love to tickle you if you are. :D

meh, may as well leave it here, it's close enough :D

welcome to the forum by the way!

Darn! Oh well, one can always dream. ;)

*faints dead on the floor*

Omfg.....I have DREAMED of a moment like that since I was 7 years old....22 years ago. That's when I first fell in love with Rick Springfield, and to this day I still think he is a total hottie in all his middle aged glory. You are now officially one of the luckiest gals I have ever known of in my life. Damn, we really need a green with envy icon! But since we don't have one, this is gonna have to do!!

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

*runs for a cold shower*

Mimi

Yeah, that's kinda like the time I went to the Linda Ronstat concert, went backstage to meet her and got to tickle her bare feet!

Drew

not bad, eh, Venray?;) ;) ;)

TicklingDuo said:
Yeah, that's kinda like the time I went to the Linda Ronstat concert, went backstage to meet her and got to tickle her bare feet!

Drew

For real, Drew? :confused: ;) BTW, Linda Ronstadt is actually a Latina! :p

Naaahhhh, just goofin' around, Alex. I WISH I had though, especially if I saw her live back in 1972!!:wow: :wow: :wow:

Drew;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back