• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plan to begin writing

hotchoco2312

Hello everyone

I plan to write some stories and wish to know if someone can tell me the rules about including celebrity names in these stories. I hope to write stories with celebs but dont wanna get sued for improper conduct....

Hope you guys like my themes and content

On my part i am a big fan of afew old series...Hysterical Hurley, The Ticklish Survivor, Madonna's Tickle Chamber, Behind The Walls, Cat's got her Tongue, Competition at the Office, etc. However those authors seem inactive now. If any of them happens to read this post its my request to them...plz start writing again coz u guys ROCKED

I plan to write some stories and wish to know if someone can tell me the rules...
RULES??? IN A KNIFE FIGHT? NO RULES!!

Did I sound anything like that guy in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid? :bow2:

Anyway - to answer your question... Story Rules are posted at the top of the forum. There's no rule against using celebrities (as long as they're of age). So knock yourself out. Let those creative juices flow.

RULES??? IN A KNIFE FIGHT? NO RULES!!

Did I sound anything like that guy in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid? :bow2:

Anyway - to answer your question... Story Rules are posted at the top of the forum. There's no rule against using celebrities (as long as they're of age). So knock yourself out. Let those creative juices flow.

What Sole said...

Write away and have fun with it; I sure do!

The only serious rule on the TMF is against posting stories that depict minors in sexual situations. If you feel better about it, you can put a disclaimer at the top of your post stressing that your work is fictional, but that's generally understood.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back