• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making the wrong turn

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Making the wrong turn
By the Masked Tickler

It all began as a typical day for Rebecca, the alarm goes off, she jumps in the shower and got ready for another boring day at the office. Little did she know what waited for her at the end of the day. Rebecca was a Petite thing about 5’6” with light brown hair. She worked as a lawyer for the District Attorneys office downtown. Her job was not glamorous, but very time consuming. She would often work late into the night with her nose buried in legal briefs (no, not those kinds of briefs get you mind out of the gutter. At least for now). Today would end up being one of those nights. Her boss had assigned her to help with his recent case against one of the notorious drug lords of the city. He had been arrested a couple of days ago and was going to be on trial in a couple of weeks. It was her responsibility to research past court cases and prepare the prosecutions arguments. The evidence was flimsy and to put him away would depend on how strong of a case could be put together by Rebecca.

Rebecca had spent her entire day working on the case, studying the evidence and past cases. It was 9:30 at night and she’d depleted the coffee in the office and was getting very tired, she felt that it was time to call it a night. There was nothing more productive she could do, so she packed her paperwork up stuffed it in her briefcase and headed out of the building for her car. She waved to the Security guard as she left the building and headed for the parking garage, she got into her car and started out. As she made her way out of the garage she remembered the construction work on the freeway heading home, this would add at least an hour to her drive even at this late hour. She decided that she could probably take a few back roads through the city and get passed the construction with little time loss, the only problem was she wasn’t real sure what roads she needed to take. Rebecca figured she’d try it anyway and that she would recognize the streets as she went. Needless to say that after 20 minutes of driving and several wrong turns Rebecca found herself lost and on the wrong side of town. She stopped and tried to get her bearings so she could backtrack and get to the freeway, any freeway out of where she was. As she made on final turn on to a dark street her car decided to die out, she had forgotten to fill up with gas after lunch. Now she was stuck, out of gas and in the wrong part of town. She pulled out her Cell Phone and tried to call for a tow truck, and you guessed it, Cell phone was dead as well. This left Rebecca with only one option, she’d have to walk to someplace and use a pay phone.

Rebecca grabbed her briefcase and purse and stepped out of the car and headed down the sidewalk towards what looked like a convenience store off in the distance. She recognized the area she was in, it was the old Industrial district of the city. The Buildings were now mostly abandoned warehouses and factories that went out of business. She passed an alleyway where she saw 5 young men standing around, she paused for a second and then moved on. One of the men saw her and they proceeded to follow her, she started to get nervous and walked faster, clutching her purse close to her. After a minute or two of walking she glanced back and saw that the men were gone, she stopped and turned around to make sure. As she turned back around she was standing face to face with two of the men. She gasped.

One of the men smiled and said, “you need some help, lady”?

She cautiously replied, “uh, No thanks”.

Not thinking clearly she turned and headed down another alley.

The one man shouted “Hey, You sure you don’t need help”, as he and his friend followed her.

She turned to look back and when she did she ran right into the arms of the other 3 young men, they had come up the backside of the alley.

Rebecca squealed and stepped back, “alright, you guys just leave me alone. Take what little money I have and don’t hurt me”, she said.

The first man said, “we don’t want your money lady, and we would never think of hurting you, right guys”. The others just laughed.

“Then if you will just step aside I’ll be leaving”, Rebecca said.

The man spoke again, “Guys, I think the lady is a little tense, let’s show her how we relax around here”.

With that, the man standing behind Rebecca grabbed her and lifted her off the ground. Rebecca started to scream and kick, one of the other men grabbed her legs and they all carried her down some stairs to the basement of an old factory. Inside were dismantled conveyor belts and benches.

“Tie her down over there on that one”, the leader says

The others rip Rebecca’s blouse off and tear it into strips to tie her down with. They tie her arms over her head and each ankle. As she’s being tied down, one of the men goes through her purse tossing out lipstick, make-up, pens, and a couple of make-up brushes. Finally, he reaches what he was looking for the billfold. He takes out her driver’s license, “Gentlemen, our lovely ladies name is Rebecca” he says.

The Leader walks over to her, “Well, Rebecca you seem a little stressed out; Stress is not good and we just thought we could show you how we relieve stress around here”.

Pulling at her bonds, “what are you guys going to do?” she replies.

Before he can answer, another of the men managed to open Rebecca’s briefcase and was reading through the notes she had been making.

“Hey, Look at what we have here.” He says

The Leader of the group walks back over and reads the notes, “Hmm, this is good, very fortunate for us.”

He turns back to Rebecca, “Seems as though you are assisting the Prosecutor who’s going to try and put a friend of ours away.”

Then it hits her, she’s fallen into the hands of the Red Feather Gang, the group that was moving the drugs for the drug lord. Things were not looking good for Rebecca. The Leader goes over and reads through the notes.

“Well, this is our lucky night boys, we have here the attorney that’s going to put our Supplier behind bars”. He says

Trying to put on the “Bold, show no fear attitude”, Rebecca replies, “That’s right and when I’m done with Him, I’ll personally see to it that all of you are put away as well”.

“I think not Rebecca”, the leader says as he tears her notes up. “I think you are going to help us by seeing to it that our Supplier stays out of Jail. I think you are going to do everything possible to loose the case against him”.

Knowing that would mean throwing her career away and ruining her reputation in the legal field, Rebecca refuses, “I will never do that, you are crazy. All of you need to be taken off the streets and locked up.”

“Gentlemen, as I said before. Let’s show Miss Rebecca how we relieve stress around here”, as he walks toward Rebecca.

The other men look at each other and smile, they quickly jump into position. 2 on each side of Rebecca. They stand and look down at her body, with evil grins on their faces. The Leader hops up on the conveyor belt Rebecca’s tied to, sitting at her feet.

“Now, One last time. Will you do us a favor, or not?” He says

Still trying to be brave she responds, “I’ll do you a favor alright, I’ll see to it you are all put away for a long time if you don’t let me go!”

“I was afraid you would say something like that. OK, boys see if you can change her mind”.

The men on either side of her spring into action, each of them begin to lightly stroke and brush her bare ribs and sides. The feeling is excruciating to Rebecca, she does everything possible not to laugh and giggle. But One can only hold out for so long. One of the men on her right side begins poking her in-between her ribs, and that’s all it took. Rebecca lets out a squeal, “Eeeh!” and tries to pull away, but can’t go very far all tied down. A Man on her left side does the same thing to her ribs. Rebecca is now beside her self, she moves away from one side only to find her torment on the other. Her weakness has been found, she lets go with a giggle, “hehehehe”. The Men renew their assault. The one on the left side takes both hands, starting at her elbow and spider walks all 10 of his fingers down her arm finally pausing at her armpit.

Rebecca shakes her head from side to side, letting loose with a laugh, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahahhahahahHAHAHAhhhahahahhahahhahaha Stop stop IT ahahhaHAHAHAHahhaha.” She attempts to lift her shoulder and arm, but can’t the 2 men on her right side begin to dig a little harder crossing her bare tummy and counting each rib one by one from the bottom to the top. The torture is more that Rebecca can take, “NO “NOnooooooooOoOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA PLEASE NOT THE RIBS AHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE AHAHAHHAHSTOP STOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA”.

The Men Pause for just a second as the leader asks, “Have you reconsidered my proposal already?”

Regaining her composure Rebecca replies, “Never!, I’ll have you all locked up and throw away the Key!”

“OK boys, let her have it, she’s still too tense” the leader says.

The men renew their attack, all 40 fingers now dance up and down her ribs, and back and forth across her tummy. This is the worst thing Rebecca has felt since she was 10 and her older brother had his friends over and they held her down and tickled her til she wet her pants. It was like someone had dumped a hundred fluffy caterpillars on her tummy and they were all crawling around. “AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO NO NO AHHAHAHAAHASTOP PLEASE AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I CAAAN’T STAND IT AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

During the struggle to bring her down to the basement Rebecca had lost one of her shoes, The leader still sitting at her feet took notice of how her nylon clad foot twisted and wiggled, as she was tortured. He decided to turn up the heat a little and started running his index finger up and down her sole. This only caused her laughter and pleading to renew.

“EEEEEEEEEAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA NOT THAAAAAAAAT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEASE AHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOP AANNAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA YOU’RE KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.” Rebecca screamed.

This torture lasted for a good half-hour. Rebecca was beside herself, she could only giggle and laugh. Tears ran down her cheeks and she was sweating from the exertion. The Men again paused for a moment. Rebecca lay there giggling and trying her best to catch her breath.

“Have we had enough? Reconsidered yet?” the leader asked

Rebecca still stubborn responded, “No I can’t, I’ll lose my job, my reputation”.

“I must hand it to you Rebecca, you are Dedicated, but so are we”. The leader directs two of the men over to a large garbage bag on the floor in the corner, in the bag are hundreds of old chicken feathers that never got thrown out. They rummage through and each pull out a small handful of feathers and return to her side. The leader stands up and goes to Rebecca’s purse, he takes a couple of pens and goes back and sits at her feet again.

“OK Boys, let’s bring out the Big guns. I think she wants some more”.

One of the men takes out a knife and with one quick motion cuts her bra, exposing her breasts. She gasps. “OH!”

The Men with the feathers begin to flick the feathers rapidly back and forth across her nipples, the other two draw circles in and round her belly button. The Leader flicks her remaining shoe off her foot letting it fall to the floor and then starts doodling on her newly exposed sole. Having no time to prepare, Rebecca instantly screams with laughter.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHAHHEHHHEHEHEHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA YOOU AHAHA BAAAAASTARDSSSSSSSSSSSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA YOOOOU AAAHHAHAHAHAH WILL AAHOOOOOOOOOHOHOHAHAAHHAAH PAY AHAHAHHAHAHAHA”.

The leader now works both soles, the feathers taunt and tease her to excess. Rebecca begins to feel a strange warmth inside of her, she’s never been tickled like this before. The torture is erotic to her. “AHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAMMMmmmmmAHAHHAOHOHOHOHOHOHO ANOOOO AHAAHAHHAHAAHAnO MORE!! PLEAAASE”, She Cries.

“Just tell us you agree to what we want and we will let you go”. The leader says.

Noticing that with each flick of the feathers on her breasts her back arches, he reaches up between her legs and feels her wet panties. He nods in approval to the two men working her breasts. They keep tickling. Rebecca feels something between her legs and between laughs she moans with pleasure. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHA MmmmmmmmmmAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA”.

Unable though to take anymore tickling, Rebecca finally agrees to the Leaders request. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAMMMMMmmmHAHAHHAHA Ok AHHAOK I I I’ll Do What HAHAHahhahaha You WAAAAAAANT AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA”.

“Good, We thought you’d see things our way, and just to show you we are not Monsters……………”

The leader motions to the men, they continue tickling her. He reaches between her legs and begins to massage her with his finger, watching her closely. Rebecca continues to laugh, moaning more frequently. Her back starts to arch and in a final roar she explodes, soaking her panties and collapsing on the conveyor belt. She lies there giggling like crazy. The men occasionally flick a feather.

“Now, you will se to it that our Supplier is acquitted and you will cause no problems for me and the boys here. Right?”

Still giggling and trying to catch her breath Rebecca responds, “Yes, Ok hehehe I will”.

“And just a last little reminder if you should think about changing your mind”

All at once the men tickle her with fingers and the feathers, throwing Rebecca into a renewed and final burst of laughter.

“AHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA”.

Rebecca being extremely sensitive from her climax and still not having caught her breath passes out cold on the belt.

When she wakes up she’s sitting inside her car fully dressed minus a bra, in a parking lot of a Grocery store just off the freeway. She starts the car and gets home locking the doors behind her. The next day she goes to the office and tells her boss only that she was abducted and threatened by some men. She takes the copies of her notes that were filed away. Her Boss made arrangements for Police protection and she ended up winning the case and putting the Drug lord behind bars for a long long time. And for the 5 other men? They were arrested a week after the trial for trying to sell drugs to an undercover cop. Take a wild guess who the prosecuting attorney was at their trial.

Very fine story, MT. Good tickling action and a nice climax, so to speak.

If you will be writing more, I'd love to see other spy-based stories, like your "Operation Sacrifice". I really like the theme of extracting secret info, especially when the spy puts up some resistance and doesn't simply fall apart at the very first touch. It also adds something, (more "realism"), when there is greater justification for the tickling. For example, there might be diplomatic reasons the spy-girl can't be physically injured. Or they fail to break her with other means and then stumble upon tickling as an alternative.

Also, have you considered situations where the ticklee doesn't think she is very ticklish or wasn't in the past, but a skilled tickler finds her spots and breaks her down? Most of the writers go in for women who are "horribly, unbearably ticklish" and "won't be able to take it at all". Where's the challenge in that??

Please keep up the great work.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back