• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Magic tickle on Blue Peter???

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hello all...

A while back there were these twin magicians that performed the classic sawing a woman in half using see through boxes and this very pretty "assistant" from the audience had "her feet" tickled when she was sawed in two. It looks like they performed their trick again on an episode of a show called "Blue Peter". It's shown in the UK and for some reason when you try to access the website to view the episode, it does not allow you to view the episode unless you live in the UK. Can anyone from the UK confirm if there is any tickling in the trick shown and possibly even make a clip...if at all possible?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/bluepeter/

Thanks,
Pips

Doesn't play in the US

Got an error saying doesn't play in the USA......

Giantfan :devil:

Thanks for the link - I'm in the UK and could watch it, but you're missing nothing, there was no tickling in it at all. This isn't a dig, just reassurance that there was nothing to see! : D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

is there a clip anywhere of the original time they performed the trick with the tickle? I love this set up

Thanks for the link - I'm in the UK and could watch it, but you're missing nothing, there was no tickling in it at all. This isn't a dig, just reassurance that there was nothing to see! : D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks Smash...I was hoping to see something because they they did "tickle" their hand picked assistant's "feet" when they performed that same trick on a magic awards show a little while back.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

Pips

Thanks Smash...I was hoping to see something because they they did "tickle" their hand picked assistant's "feet" when they performed that same trick on a magic awards show a little while back.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

Pips

No need to apologise, bud, some you win, some you lose.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back