• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Voluptuous Vigilante - A Pokemon Tickle Story (F/F)

Sonic the sneak

Hello everyone. First off, I didn't see a "Fiction" section of the story forum, so I hope I am in the right place.

I've been a member of this site for years and I've never really contributed to the community before. Then I realized that I have been giving lately, but not sharing with this community (this site). I want to fix that now and maybe expand my audience on a writing series I have going on. It involves the Pokemon Universe, as the title claims.

I just figured that I give it a post here and see what luck I'd have. If anyone liked it or not. The story is also posted on my Deviantart page as well as on Writing.com. I have quite a few stories too, but I figure one small step at a time. Nonetheless, let me know if you like it. It might be a tad long for some. I feel as if I should mention that now.

Link to the Deviantart version: http://sonicthesneak.deviantart.com/...Ep-1-180358394

Link to the Writing.Com version: http://www.writing.com/main/view_ite...e----Episode-1

P.S: The best way to contact me if I don't get back to you in this thread is through my Deviantart web page.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Kenya: The Voluptuous Vigilante: A Pokemon Tickling Series. Episode 1

The world of Pokemon is a big one. And not everyone in this world is a Pokemon Trainer. Some people are Pokemon Breeders, some are Pokemon Rangers and some even become Pokemon Professors… but everyone and everything has a role to play. This can surely be said of the Pokemon Trainer named Kenya. Kenya is a 21 year old female who is known for traveling around the world, taking out various villainous groups and completing tasks for Pokemon Gym Leaders, Top Trainers and wild Pokemon around the world. Some folks consider her a "vigilante" but nonetheless, she is a kind, gracious and attractive girl. Her borders are none and her spirit is as free as the wind. With her most trusted Pokemon by her side (the most famous of them all, the infamous "Slychu," her nicknamed Raichu who has gained the capacity to talk) she dives head on into adventure over and over again.

But… even as a skilled trainer able to do battle against the various Elite Trainers around the world, Kenya is known for having one horrible, abuse-able and somewhat entertain-able weakness…

"Ah. This must be the spot here!" Kenya said to her Pokemon Slychu. "If Officer Jenny had her facts straight, the girl should be stuck here."

Kenya looked over Tohjo Falls. It was raining heavy and she had been asked to see if a girl native to New Bark Town was there. With the heavy rain in the area, she could have been swept into the now raging waters below. And while Kenya was riding above the waters safely on her Silver Pidgeot, she was by no means comfortable.

"Hmm…" Kenya thought. "Maybe my clothes aren't best for rescue attempts in the rain. But I like my ensemble. No need to change it on the fly! What works for one mission, works for all."

Kenya wore what she normally wears on any mission: a Yellow Halter top, a Beige pair of Cargo Pants with a tan Mini Skirt over. Despite the line of work she is in, Kenya made sure her outfit was provocative; a hint of her true personality. Her cargo pants were not as much "pants" as they are "attachable legs." Kenya cut off the part of her pants that covered her front, her hips and her butt; deciding to cover these areas with her tan skirt. Her halter top was also a bit low, revealing a considerable amount of cleavage and her belly button. She knew that most people (men and women) were enthralled by her huge bosom and voluptuous butt, but this only empowered Kenya. Her sexy features were only complimented by her smooth, chocolate skin. To round out her outfit, Kenya war military green flip flops with only two straps, beige wrist bands and a green matching headband. She took great pride in creating her outfit…

Only to be reminded that it was being drenched in the warm pour down rain, she was flying through.

"Darn it. My clothes are getting soaked!" she exclaimed. "I really wish I had an umbrella."

"Oi. Don't you think you should by keeping an eye out for this girl we're looking for?" replied Slychu. Slychu gave Kenya an angry stare.

Kenya and Slychu were inseparable, yet the two balanced each other out like yin and yang. He had also learned how to talk just to show his affection for his master. But his newfound ability came at a price, Slychu, nothing more than a regular Raichu at first, had lost the ability to use high powered Special Electric attacks like Thunder, Zap Cannon and even Thunderbolt. But nothing is ever truly lost. In return Slychu gained much more power in the process. Not to mention a spiffy pair of battle goggles that Kenya made him.

"You know, 'the one time' I wanna relax, you don't let me…"

"That because 'that one time' you wanted to rest, we had stop a rockslide… from crushing a wildlife preserve!"

"Yeah. Stopping rockslides… that's nature's job. Not mine."

"YOU FAT RAT!" Kenya shouted.

"Anyway, how about shouting out the name of the girl who we are trying to find?"

"Good point."

Kenya opened up her PokeGear to pull up the details. The name read "Lyra, from New Bark Town."

"Okay. Enough small talk! Let's find this "Lyra!" … But… shouting over all of this water wouldn't really help us. Slychu! Use Foresight!"

"Now you're talking like a contender!" Slychu's eyes began to glow a bright blue. He then began to look over the raging waters below to find Lyra. Kenya knew that a Raichu couldn't normally use Foresight. But Kenya was not a normal Pokemon Trainer and Slychu was not a normal Raichu…

"Ah. No need to worry, Kenya. There is one person stuck inside of a cave over there. Looks like it collapsed. But the person inside is fine. I can see that it's a girl. Must be her."

Kenya asked "How do you know it's a girl?"

"Because I see boobies." Slychu said with a sky smirk. This was followed by a bonk on the head.
"You perverted rat! Don't be use Foresight to see through her clothes!"

"Yeah…" Slychu said "But pokemon pick up the personalities of the trainer."

Kenya remained silent and began to blush.

"J-just shut up. Pidgeot, fly us over to that cave."

Pidgeot nodded in agreement.

Slychu mumbled under his breath to Pidgeot "Yep. That gets her every time." Pidgeot gave a warm smile to Slychu and then flew over to the cave.

"Hmm… Not too bad. These rocks blocking the entrance can easily be broken with a few Rock Smashes, Brick Breaks and some Strength. Slychu, if you please?"

"Yes, ma'am!" replied Slychu as he got to work with breaking those rocks. Kenya helped too moving the ones she could, tossing them into the river behind them. Even Pidgeot did what she could, pecking at the rocks to make them more manageable. Eventually, they path was cleared.

"HEEEYYYYY!" shouted the voice from inside the cave. "Is there someone there?"

"Don't move! Slychu and Pidgeot, stay out here. I'll go in and get her."

Kenya ran inside the cave to see how bad Lyra was injured. As she ran in, some rocks began to tumble down in front of Slychu and Pidgeot.

"Are you okay, Lyra?"

"Who're you? And why do you know my name?" Lyra said whispering.

"I'm Kenya and I'm here to save you. Professor Elm and Officer Jenny of New Bark Town sent me."

"Shh! Be quiet!"

"What? I can't hear you. Speak up."

"I said Shh! Be quiet!!!"

"Why are you talking so quiet? Oh wait-a-minute. I gotcha. A rockslide. I know how to handle these situations. I'm a 'perfessional.'"

"I think you mean 'Professional.'" Lyra said confused at her presumed heroine's vernacular.

"YO BOSS!" Shychu shouted. "WHAT'S THE HOLD UP! I'M HUNGRY!"

As he said this, the cave began to shake.

"Why am I not surprised…" Kenya said as the rocks came down and closed the entrance to the cave. Needless to say, Kenya was pissed. But even in this situation, Kenya was prepared. She pulled out a radio that connected to Slychu's headgear.

"Shychu, do you read me?"

"Yeah... Lemme guess. I'm eating vegetables for dinner aren't I?"

"No. Even worse. Soy Milk."

"Goddammit! That's cruel and unusual. A mouse needs his cheese… But now what? I can't move all of these rocks."

"I know, Slychu. Tell Jenny that I found Lyra and that we are safe for the night. Return to the Pokemon Center and then come here tomorrow with the officials. They'll have the manpower to get us out of here."

"Okay Kenya. Pidgeot, let's move."

Pidgeot didn't respond. It was trying to peck at the rocks to get at Kenya. Knowing that Pidgeot wouldn't want to go right away, Slychu reverted back to Pokespeak (speaking in pokemon) in order to convince Pidgeot to go for now.

Ever since Slychu learned how to speak to humans, he has developed the mindset of a human, allowing him to think and make decisions for himself. To a person, presented with the same situation, leaving Kenya for the night made sense to him. To a normal Pokemon, like Pidgeot, the option of abandoning its trainer doesn't make sense... not right off the bat. Slychu often finds himself wedged in between two worlds, but his sense of humor and Kenya's love for him help him pull through. Plus Slychu is well aware of the knowledge that neither him or Kenya would be where they are today without each other.

Eventually, Pidgeot and Slychu flew off into the thunderous sky… promising to get help from neighboring New Bark Town.

__________________________________________________ _____
After sitting for a minute, Kenya then turned her attention to Lyra.

"So are you hurt?"

"No. I am not. Thank you. But who was your partner?"

"That was Slychu, silly. He's a Pokemon. But he can talk. Cool, huh?"

"Oh… WAIT! A talking Raichu, nicknamed Slychu… are you Kenya, the Pokemon Vigilante?"

"Vigilante? That's what they call me now? Geez. The names these days. First a Ranger, then a Conductor and now a Vigilante? You can be a Pokemon anything now. But I digress… yes. I am that Kenya."

"Wow!" Lyra said. "So you've battled against the Elite Four in every region, eh? That's awesome! You're like the Elite Four's Left Hand Man! Err… Woman."

"I'm glad you've heard of me. Hee Hee."

Lyra remembered some of the rumors that she heard about the Pokemon Vigilante. Wondering if they were true, Lyra decided to test them. After all, if a trainer could get on the Vigilante's "good side" they were guaranteed to be "perks."

"Oh. I think I might have sprained my ankle. Can you check, Kenya? It kinda hurts."

"Yes! I gotcha. Lemme take a look."

Kenya greedily grabbed Lyra's foot and began to take off her shoe. Lyra thought to herself that at the least these rumors had been given life by Kenya's reaction. She showed no shame in getting close to Lyra's shoes. The shoe came off easily and revealed a socked foot.

"Hmm… There doesn't seem to be any fractures… or even any scratches. Looks A-Ok to me."

"Owwww… Are you sure…?"

"Umm… I guess I could… err… umm… oh boy…"

"Is there something wrong?" Lyra asked.

"N-nn-no. It's just that I don't… errr… well… I'll take a closer look."

As Kenya said this, she began to wiggle and flex her own toes. Lyra assumed that the rumors were true: that Kenya had a huge foot fetish for Women and that she couldn't control herself around barefoot woman. This made some people believe that she was Bi, but no one knew for sure. That was one rumor "proven" true. But could the other rumor be? Kenya finally removed Lyra's socks and reviled a pale, smooth foot from it.

"Wow! I mean… t-there is nothing wrong with this foot, I mean your foot."

Kenya's posture changed. She quickly put her legs together and put Lyra's foot on her lap. She unknowingly extended her own tanned feet within reach of Lyra and one of Kenya's own flip flops slip off in the process.

Lyra thought "Hmm… the other rumor was that Kenya can't stand being tickled. Especially her feet. And that Kenya takes so much care of her feet by having Luvdisc nip at them, that her feet are the adoration of men and women alike, a side effect of having been pampered by Luvidisc. I don't buy it… even if her feet are cute… Wait! I don't like feet… or at least I never thought I did… never thought about it until now… unless the rumor is true! Wow…That's amazing!"

Kenya put Lyra's foot down after spacing out from admiring them. "Okay. I know that you're not hurt. Just a little sore at the maximum. Thank goodness."

"Yes. Thank you for checking." replied Lyra.

But Kenya was still looking at Lyra's feet. Still admiring them.

"What's wrong? Is there something with my foot?"

"N-n-no! Nothing!" Kenya said. "It's just me…"

"Okay then…"

But Kenya wanted to know if Lyra was ticklish. They looked so soft and Kenya's long polished nails would dance heavenly around her toes. Kenya quickly snuck in one flick of her finger on Lyra's un-expecting foot.

"Ehehehehehehehehe!!! What was t-t-that?" Lyra giggled. The ticklish feeling passed through her foot quickly. She liked how it felt… it was a feeling similar to being touched by an angel. It made Lyra feel good all over. She cutely wiggled her toes for a second, unaware that toe-wiggling was very alluring to Kenya… one of Kenya's biggest turn-on's.

"I… m-my hand slipped. Sooo Sorry! I won't do it again! I just had to know!"

"But… if your hand slipped, why are you sorry and why wouldn't you do it again?"

"It's a figure of speech! Yeah. So no harm meant by it."

"Sure…" Lyra said coyly. She then took this time to test Kenya's ticklishness. Lyra dug into Kenya's sole and wiggled her fingers in to get a reaction. But the first thing Lyra noticed was how soft Kenya's feet were. They were indescribable. To say that they made a baby's bottom feel like asphalt would be an insult to the asphalt. The clouds in the sky themselves were not as soft and luscious. Lyra felt herself blushing by just having dug her fingers into Kenya's sole. But then Lyra landed back from Cloud Nine as Kenya squealed in joyful laughter.

"Ee-hahahahahahahahahahahaa!! Omighahahahahahaahahahashh! What is thahahahahahat?!? It tickles!!!"

Kenya quickly pulled back her foot from Lyra.

"Oh. My shoe fell off. That explains it."

"Your shoe, Kenya?"

"Right. These flip flops are special made. They're made for running outdoors and for long miles, but they are heaven on your feet! The only kind of shoe I wear are these that I have pre-made for me."
Kenya did have big feet for a woman. But not too big. She was a size 10, compared to Lyra who was only a tiny size 7. And while Kenya's feet did endow her natural caramel skin color, the bottom of her feet seemed extra soft. She must've had gotten a pedicure, because her toenails were a tad long, but polished. They stood out brightly and even had the scent of the ocean. Lyra began staring at Kenya until she became enthralled with the idea of tickling Kenya again.

"Okay. We better get to sleep. It's going to be a long night. I'll set up the electric heater I have and then we can eat." Kenya said, attempting to move on and hide her obvious burst of laughter."

The two girls would eat and then prepare for a quiet night. Lyra made sure to take off her other sock and sneaker during dinner and as Lyra planned Kenya took the bait, eying Lyra's soles the entire time. Except when Kenya was stuffing her face. The society proclaimed Vigilante had a very good appetite.

"Wow, Kenya. You are a good cook." Lyra said after eating. She made sure not to eat too much. She had something else in mind.

"Thanks, Lyra! I'm glad you liked. But now what to do? I'm not even close to being sleepy. What a bore."

"Yeah. I feel the same way. I wish I didn't leave my Marill back home. I thought I was only going to be on the Tohjo Falls tour for a few hours. I'm worried about it."

"I'm sure that your Marill is fine. And don't worry about the other folks that were on tour. Everyone got away safely thanks to your quick thinking… and now you're safe. So, no problems. I like a gal whose not afraid to take action. Where did you get the courage to get everyone else out of the busted boat and into that huge cavern a few miles back?"

"A guy named Ash."

"Really? He sounds lame."

"Hee hee. Not at all."

"I don't believe you. Haha."

" If so say so…" Lyra said, wondering if Kenya had heard of the guy in question.

"Anyway…" Lyra said as she put her feet in Kenya's lap.

"What color do you think I should eventually paint my toenails? Your pedicure is so well done. Got any tips?" Lyra said with a wink. Such flirtation (harmless or not) from another female with adorable feet was a part of Kenya's kryptonite. She melted on call when Lyra's silky soles hit her lap.

"W-wahaha… me? A-advi-advice? I dunnooo… I have no i-idea. No clue! Not at a-a-all…" Kenya stammered. She became flustered and began to blush immediately. She felt her chest respond immediately to the attraction and prayed that her interest in Lyra's feet wouldn't show through her top.

"I hate it when my friend tries to do my toes for me. That's why they are so plain right now. All she ends up doing is tickling me and making a mess…" Lyra said alluringly. She was not entirely sure of what she was saying, but she was bored and Kenya had been literally staring at her feet since they met. Not to mention Lyra wanted to know more about Kenya as a person. After all, Kenya knew people in high places. It wouldn't hurt to be on Kenya's good side. Lyra had snuck in a quick look at Kenya's feet again and was feeling quite dizzy. At the least, her thoughts weren't 100% coherent. Perhaps this is how a Pokemon feels when it is hit with moves like Attract, Charm and Flatter?

But nonetheless, Lyra had pushed all the right buttons and Kenya was ready to do whatever it took to tickle Lyra's feet and caress them ever so gently.

"Yeah. That's the jist of it."

"So… why not let me give it a go? You said you liked mine. Well… I do my own pedicure! My feet are too sensitive to let anyone near them. I guarantee that I'll be gentle and that the results will be up to your standards!"

Lyra was a little worried at this point. Kenya seemed a bit too eager to play her part, but Lyra had nothing to lose to the voluptuous Vigilante.

"Okay then. Go for it."

"Yay! This is going to be fun. Within minutes, Kenya pulled out of her bag some kind of suitcase, which when opened up displayed a pedicure kit, with a few other odds and ends in the bag.

"Which color? Pink, French tips, red or clear nail strengthener? I even have some baby blue, some green and if you like gothic, some black. But I don't like black. Doesn't go well with my complexion."

"I'll go with pink today. Very light though. Like your nails."

"Good choice. Because that's the only pink I have on me. Hehehehe! I keep the real good stuff at my house in Fallarbor Town. It's a dinky town with nothing there, but I love it."

Kenya quickly began to paint Lyra's toenails, but she quickly slid the brush over across Lyra's arch.

"Heheheheeheheheyyy! Watch it! Paint my toenails, not my toes!"

"Oooohhh? Really? You don't mean, like this?"

Kenya began to brush the nail polish brush over Lyra's left foot.

"Yeahahahahaahahahaw! Like thahahahahahahaahahat! Stahahahaahahahahahap! It ti-hihihihihihickles soooo maahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahach! Hehehehehehehehehe!"
"So how does it feel twinkle toes? Now your feet are blushing. So cute. kootchy, kootchy, koo! Hee Hee! Tickle, Tickle Tickle!"

Kenya's baby talk became combined with Kenya using her nails to slide up and down Lyra's feet. Lyra began to burst out into complete laughter.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Stahahahahaahahahaahahahahappp! Nao! No mahahahahahahaahaahahahahahare!!! Pleheheheheeheheheheheeheheheheeeese!!!"
Lyra's laughter tug at Kenya's fetishism. Kenya quickly threw any qualms about hiding her feeling about women feet aside.

"Oooh. Hehehehehe.. You like that don't you Lyra? It's okay. I am lovin' it too." she said with a huge grin on her face. "I've been waiting for this ever since I had to check your foot for injury. Anyone who know anything about me knows that I adore pretty feet… but I guess you won't want to hear about that right now, do ya?"

Kenya grabbed an electronic tooth brush with very soft bristles and began to drag it along Lyra's feet. But not before Kenya applied some "soap solution" to it first.

"Ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!! Noo!!! Stahahahahahahahahaahppp!!! No m-m-mahahahahaahahaahahahahareee! Can't tahahahahaahahahahahakee it! Tihihihihihihihihhickles sohohohohohohohohohohohohooo much!"

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Lyra. Have to scrub your feet clean after that mess you made me make. You shouldn't have wiggled your toes so cutely."

Kenya continued this for another three minutes until Lyra's foot was clean of the nail polish. Lyra got her breath of air after this.

"Oh… my gosh… that was intense…" Lyra said. Her face truly flustered and her body weakened from the tickling.

Kenya on the other hand still had Lyra's other foot. Lyra soon realized this and her body began to shudder at what Kenya might do next.

"What… are you g-going to do? Kenya?" Lyra stammered.

"Just going to make sure that your other foot is clean. Then I'll finish the pedicure as
promised…"

Lyra didn't care about the pedicure at this point. She just wanted to go to sleep.

"And besides, Lyra. I wouldn't have done it if you weren't liking it."

Shocked to hear this Lyra looked down and realized that she was enjoying it, even if subconsciously. But her erect nipples weren't lying.

"Maybe…" Lyra said. "But that could just be because…"

"Oh, specifics. Don't care about them right now. Ready for the finale?"

"Yes… I mean what?!? Why did I say yes? What the… ooohhhh… this IS good…"

Kenya had began massaging Lyra's right foot and Lyra became releaxed instantly. Kenya must've had practice with this, because Lyra found herself completely relaxed in a matter of seconds.
But a simple foot rub was not all Kenya had planned. Kenya was rubbing Lyra's foot with Strawberry lotion. Edible Strawberry lotion. The same one Kenya normally puts on herself, making her own toes suckable and kissable. And now Kenya was going to send Lyra into orbit.

Kenya began to kiss and caress Lyra foot smoothly, seductively and subtlety. Lyra was so relaxed that she shoved her foot into Kenya's face. Not too soon after that, Kenya would be ready for dessert.

"Oooohhh… Kenya. You are too good at this. I can't even lift a muscle. And I thought Jigglypuff's song was relaxing. You should open up sh-ahahahahahaahahahahahahaahapp! W-whaahaahaat are you-teee-heeheheheheheeheee…! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! NAOOOO!!! L-L-LICKING MY TOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOES?!? NOOOO-HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHELP!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!"

Kenya began to slobber over Lyra's toes. She began running her tongue underneath Lyra's toes, which is what garnered Lyra's initial reaction. Lyra's frantic wiggling toes only made Kenya lick the area underneath more. She even began to nibble at her toes, sucking each one gently. And when Kenya had a toe or two in her mouth, she was rubbing and caressing Lyra's thighs with one hand, while holding Lyra's foot in place with the other. Kenya was using her own legs, to keep Lyra's free leg from moving. Kenya then began to lick the whole of Lyra's foot, like a love-sick puppy.

All the time, Kenya was saying seductively to her captive: "Mmmm… Strawberry… my favorite… You taste… Soo gooooood right now. Like having vanilla ice cream… I swear… and you must be enjoying… the 'spider tickle' on your thighs… I think it enhances… the foot licking I am giving you. So good… delicious though… kootchy, kootchy koo!"

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAWWW!!! PLEEHEHEHESE! NO MAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHRREEE!!! TIHIHIHIHHIHIHHICKLES SOO MUCH! BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHWWW!!!

Lyra's body was at its maximum output. She began to sweat, tears were rolling down her face and her body was showing all signs of an erection. Every crevice of her foot that she left open to attack was assaulted by Kenya's tongue. There was no escape. Soon, Lyra would truly enter orbit as her screams to make Kenya stop soon turned to pure laughter.

"AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! EHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEE! AHAHAAHAHAAHAAA!!! EEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHE!!!"

After a few more minutes of that, Lyra passes out. With Lyra falling silent, Kenya snaps out of her trance. And into a panic.

"OHMYGOD! What have I done? I must have… oh no… I don't know her that well. It's not like its Cynthia or anyone… Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. I better just sit down and think about logically…"

"… … …"

"On second thought, panicking is good. ACK!!!"

Later on the sun would rise. A small beam of light shined through to the cave, awakening Lyra from her deep slumber. Lyra woke up to breakfast, made by Kenya.

"Ungh… food? Where did you get this?"

"Don't worry about it. First off, I am SO SOOOOO sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am. If you want to slap me right across the face, then do it. I wouldn't blame you.

Kenya shut her eyes, waiting for the inevitable slap. She had cross the line when she had came from out of the blue to save this girl. Instead of a slap across the face, she got a gentle soul pressed gently on her breast.

"Oooooohhhhh… don't get me warmed up again…"

"Hee hee. Well, so the rumors are true…:

"So warm… what rumors?"

Lyra began to tickle Kenya's breast with her toes.

"YE-AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHW!!!" Kenya shouted.

" 'The rising star, Pokemon Trainer or to some Pokemon Vigilante Kenya is a good willed, mild mannered young woman with a heart of gold. But Kenya coyly hides her dark, seductive side. Insiders report that Kenya is extremely ticklish and that she has a fixation with female feet, spending a ton of her spare time to keep them silky smooth and touchable. Unconfirmed sources report that Kenya is Bi-curious while leaning towards females and that she has many escapades with female trainers who are able to seduce her to doing them favors.'

"That's what the PokeScandal times is reporting on you. But you're so hard to find, no one can tell that its true… except for me now."

"Who ratted me out? Dang. Well, yes its true. But it's not as bad as it seems. I have control over it. But it is just like… I dunno… you baited me into it. Never mind. No excuses. Can you keep a badly covered secret?"

Lyra thought about it for a moment and realized that she did bait Kenya into it. And Lyra looked at her own toes and realized that Kenya did give her a top notch pedicure…

"Okay!" Lyra said. "I never felt like that before. So I'll keep it a secret. Besides, if I told anyone, I'd have to admit that I enjoyed it. I can't even admit that to myself one hundred percent."

"Cool with a capital K. Now to get out of here…"

As if on cue, a voice was heard outside. It was officer Jenny and Slychu.

"Alright! If all of the Pokemon here use Rock Smash, we should be able to get these rocks busted in one shot! Ready everyone?"

"Hell yeah!" sounded Slychu.

"3… 2… 1… GO!"

With a earth shattering thud, the rock wall that had locked Kenya and Lyra in broke. And with that came in two Pokemon: Marill and Slychu. Marill quickly jumped into Lyra's lap, while Slych accidentally headbutted Kenya into a wall.

"Dammit Slychu!"

"Oops. Sorry. Guess I was slower than the other pokemon."

"Marill! I missed you so much! I'm sorry that I left you alone.

Marill, who was just so happy to see Lyra again, just hugged her with its teary eyes.

"Phew." said Officer Jenny. I am glad that everything turned out well. So… Kenya, was there any problems here?

"Not a one, Officer J."

"Good. Now I just need you to come down to the office and fill out a report…"

"You know I don't do them 'reports' Officer J. If you need me, give me a call."

"What?!?" said Jenny. "This is why they call you a Vigilante, Kenya!"

"I know. Silly right? It's not like I broke the law. Call me in you need me, Lyra. Pidgeot! Let's ride. You too Slychu."

"Gotta go Officer Jenny. Insert cool ending phrase here… and I'm out."

Kenya jumps on top of Pidgeot and flies off with Slychu bouncing on Pidgeot as just as she reaches out of range.

"Ah well. Kenya means well. Just so busy that girl… So Lyra… nothing happened in the cave? We down at HQ have heard rumors…"

"Nothing that is out of the usual happened Ms. Jenny. I can attest to that." Lyra said with a smile. "I'll head down and file that report with you if you want."

"No. It's okay. We'll just say nothing of importance happened.

And so, as the sun reaches the Zenith over Tohjo Falls, Kenya and her faithful Pokemon fly off into their next adventure, no matter where or who goes the call. But as Lyra said, wherever Kenya may go, a ticklish adventure seems to follow. But in the end, only time will tell as yet another day in the life of Pokemon Vigilante Kenya comes to a close.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back