• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need someone to help me tickle my wife (!?!) this Friday (2/4) at SINS Center

TickleChgo

Verified
I never thought I’d be posting something like this, but…

The other day, Mrs. TC confessed to me that she’s been having fantasies about me doing, errrmm, erotic things to her, while someone else is tickling her.

So… I’m looking for someone else to help me tickle my wife…!?! :yowzer:

We are planning to attend the "FREE-ky FIRST FRIDAY" at the SINS Center this Friday, 2/4. Details on the evening and how to register are below.

Please contact me in advance if you are interested in lending a hand.

PLEASE CROSS POST FREELY

Leather SINS the Pantheon of Leather Large Club of 2010 presents
"FREE-ky FIRST FRIDAY" at the SINS Center.
Friday, February 4, 2010
Please go to: http://sinscenter.com/ to register.

If you are curious and have never been to a BDSM Social Club before, this is a
great opportunity to check us out.

Come see the largest BDSM Social Club in the Midwest and see for yourself why
the SINS Center is Chicago's Destination for Fetish Exploration.

We are located in a private, safe, secure, ground floor, climate controlled
facility in Niles, IL with a paved and plowed private parking lot.

All guests MUST be pre-registered to attend.

Please go to http://sinscenter.com/ and complete a registration for EACH person
PRIOR TO 1:00 PM Friday, February 4, 2010.
Hours: 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM

NOTICE:
You must be 18 years old or older to enter the SINS Center.
No Walk-Ins Allowed. (ID Required from ALL attendees)
You will be required to sign a hold harmless agreement at the door.
Paid SINS Center Members do not need to register for First Fridays.

Damn! What a great offer ;) I've seen his lovely wife. Someone local and competent needs to jump on this ;)

Damn.....

What I wouldn't give to see that... Now I gotta get to 'cago... I hope it's habit forming... How much can I get for my house?...ooops, I'm drooling....

Wow!
C-

I echo the sentiments, being able to help would be epic...wish I were closer!

Darn the snow storm or I would come over. When the weather clears up will have to make plns to come to chicago.

Darn the snow storm or I would come over. When the weather clears up will have to make plns to come to chicago.

Please lemme know when you're in the area...the main squeeze could use some help breaking me. :evilha:

what happened...

So, just let you all know what happened…

Mrs. TC and I went to SINS Center, and we met Manic971 there. After watching some artful rope bondage and other stuff going on, I put Mrs. TC in a leather swing (a lot like the one in the attached picture). She was blindfolded and only wearing her panties and spaghetti strap t-shirt that says “Yes – I’m TICKLISH (but that’s another story…)

So I started out tickling her all over with a stiff feather. After that, I broke out the SonicCare electronic toothbrush and used that on her for a while. She was giggling and squirming in the swing. A crowd started forming to watch us, and we eventually had a pretty big group around us – about ½ of the people there.

I read a post on FetLife recently about heat and oil making feet more ticklish, so, I oiled up Mrs. TC’s feet with some baby oil and took out a blow dryer. I heated up her soles, and she squirmed. I then ran my fingers over her soles and it seemed that the technique made her feet a bit more ticklish. She told me afterwards that she thought it made her more ticklish.

I then went behind her and was tickling her underarms. I nodded for Manic to join. He silently came over and started working on her feet. After feeling four hands on her, said to me, in between laughs and moans, “Oh – I get it now.” She said to Manic and me afterwards that she thought there were more people on her – like six hands.

We worked on her this way for a while – me behind her working on her upper body, and Manic on her feet. I gave Manic the SonicCare and he used that on her feet for a while. Then, I then pulled out the Hitachi Wand, and moved around in front. I spread her legs apart and stood in between her legs. I worked the wand on her crotch with one hand, and with my other hand, I tickled her ribs and pits and played with her nipples, all while Manic was working over her feet.

We had a pretty good crowd taking this in, and after a little while of the two of us working her over like this she had had enough. It had been about a half hour. Later, when we were in the car, she told me she climaxed.

Thanks for your help, Manic.

Mrs. TC and I plan on going to SINS Center for the next Free Friday on March 4 and I was trying to get some people together to have a munch before. Let me know if you are interested.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back