• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A frightening incident.

robmic

Verified
This is my first effort at fiction. I'm NOT a writer by any stretch of the imagination, so don't annihilate me! For those with simple expectations....enjoy! For those with greater expectations...look elsewhere!

Gary was attending an Ivy League school studying his favorite subject, software design. He was a small slight guy, about 5'8" and 150 pounds. Not a bad looking guy, but very shy around women. He had dated some in high school, but nothing serious or long term. A couple of the girls he had dated found out his worst fear. He was ridiculously ticklish. He didn't continue the relationship with them because they wouldn't respect his pleas to not tickle him. He feared being helpless and someone tickling him. He didn't know how he would ever survive something like that. So he just preferred being alone rather than taking the chance that one of these girls would put him in that situation.
Now in college, he felt that he might try dating again. But his small stature worked against him. Most of the girls he would've liked to take out were interested in the more popular guys. There was a group of women at the school that frightened him to death, though. They were very beautiful, but they had a reputation for getting a guy alone with them and get him into a comprising position then tickle the crap out of him. Most of the guys took it in stride, but the thought of him being the subject of these girls enjoyment gave him a cold shiver down his back.
The reason he knew about these girls was because he happened to be walking from the computer lab one evening when he heard hysterical laughter coming from a field near his dorm. He knew the laughter was from someone being tickled because is was just like he laughed when one of his high school girlfriends had tickled him. His curiosity got the better of him and he silently crep up to the spot where the guy was being tickled, being extra careful not to be seen. What he saw made his blood rum cold. There were at least 5 or 6 girls holding down a guy and tickling the living daylights out of him. After tickling him long enough to exhaust him, they pulled out some rope and stakes and a hammer and pounded the stakes into the ground by each limb while some of the other girls started to tie the guys legs and arms to the stakes. By the time they were done securing the guy to to the stakes, the guy was regaining his strength. Once he realized that they had rendered him totally helpless, he began to beg them not to tickle him any more. The girl that apparently was the leader of the group told him "Your our prisoner now and we will tickle you until we have all had our fill of fun and there's nothing you can do about it". "No, please, don't. I'll do anything you want if you don't tickle me". "Please, please, I'm begging you". . "We don't want you attracting anyone that could save you". "No, no, HELLLLPPPPP!!!!" "HELLLPPPP!!!" "HELLMMMPPPHHHH" "There we go". "Now you won't be able to bring any attention to your predicament". "MMMmmmmmmpppphhhh"
The girls take their positions around the guy and wait for the sign to start. "Ready ladies?" "3 2 1 GO!" All of the girls go to town and the guy is going ballistic!. Gary's heart sinks for the guy and he gets a sick feeling in his stomach. He thinks that he would die if he were ever in that position. He can't watch anymore. He turns and heads back to his dorm room. Once there, he locks his door and gets ready for bed. He has nightmares all night, with him being the victim of those girls. His nightmares are so bad, he actually wets his bed. "Oh my God!" "That hasn't happened to me since I was a little kid!" After changing his sheets, he takes a shower and heads to class. He still has trouble concentrating. But, as the day goes by, the memories of last night start to go away. He realizes that he is starving because he hadn't eaten anything all day. He decides to get something at the local watering hole. While eating, he see the group of girls that tortured the guy last night. His heart sank. He shivered and tried to look the other way, but not before the leader looked him straight in the eye. He quickly looked the other way. He heard the girls laugh. As they were ordering something, he quickly finished his and left. He almost ran all the way back to the dorm. He did not ever want to meet those women in the night somewhere desolate. The nightmares returned this evening, though not as bad as last night.
Weeks had passed since the incident and Gary had all but forgotten it. The school year was nearly over and he was studying for finals in the computer lab. He felt confident that he would ace the finals and he was feeling great. He had a job lined up for the summer and looked forward to getting his usual tan and enjoying the nightlife at home. The finals came and as he had thought, he aced them. Now all that was left to do was pack up and head out for the summer. He suddenly remembered that there was something in the lab that was his and he needed to retrieve it before he left. So, he headed to the lab in the dusk.
"Damn Professor!" an angry Lori exclaimed. "I know" said Terri. All of the girls had not done well on their finals and were looking for someone to take their anger out on. Someone ticklish. "We need to find someone to tickle the crap out of ladies" Lori said. "Yeah" the others quickly piped in. Then they spotted Gary walking quickly towards the computer lab. "Do we have our stuff?" Lori asked Crystal, who always had her backpack with her. "You bet we do!" "OK, shhhh!" "You two girls go around behind that building and you two go behind this one and Terri and I will go up to him". "Once we confront him, you guys come out and corner him". "We'll take him to the football field". "No ones there this time of year". "Ok, go!" All the girls too off. Gary saw someone out of the corner of his eye. A pretty woman approached him. As she got closer, he recognized her. His blood ran cold and he tried to figure out what to do. He was too far away from the building to get inside before she caught up with him. Then he saw two other girls come from behind the building. He also recognized them as companions of the first two. Now he was getting frantic! He started to bolt for the computer lab when he ran right int two more girls. Wham! He fell to the ground and before he could do anything, all of the girls descended on him, They turned him over and tied he wrists behind his back. He started to yell for help, but barely got out one "help" before they hand gagged him. They pulled him to his feet and started to lead him to the ball field. He struggled with all his might but was no match for all six girls. Plus, the smallest one was taller than him.
Once they got to the ball field, they replaced the hand that was gagging him with a cloth with a rolled up something. He guessed it was a pair of girls panties. They got him to the ground and spread his arms and legs and held them down while one of the girls pounded in the stakes. He struggled mightily, but it was no use. Because of his size, two of the girls probably could've held him down and there was 5 holding him now. Once all of the stakes were in the ground the girl started to tie each limb to the stakes. When she was done, they all got up and laughed as he violently struggled to no avail. "Mmmmpppphhh, mmmmmpppphhh was all he could get out. "Too bad we're too close to the buildings." "I'd love to un-gag you so we could hear your laughter, buddy." "Mmmmmppppphhhh, mmmmppppppppppphhhh. "Haaaa haaaa hhaaa" "You're so cute" "Well'' ladies shall we get started?" "Yaaahhhhh!!" they all chimed in. "Ok, everybody take you places". Gary could only watch in horror as the girls circled him like lions getting ready to feast on a gazelle. Once they had all take up positions at different places of his body, Lori announced "ready girls?" "Yes!" they all said in unison. "3 2 1 GO!" Garys body instantly went into shock. At first, he couldn't comprehend what was happening. Then it sank in! Every part of his body being tickled felt like an electric shock was touching it. Then the girls chimed in with "tickle, tickle, tickle and coochie, cochie, cooooo. That only seemed to make it worse. Never in his entire life had he experienced anything close to this torture. If he could've killed himself right then and there, he would've. But, there was absolutely nothing he could do. And the women were having the time of their life. Their poor results on finals vaporized. This was by far, their most ticklish guy they had ever gotten their nails into. They were in heaven and Gary was in hell. Almost an hour had passed before Gary finally blacked out. The girls felt they needed a break, anyway. While they relaxed, one of them noticed something. Gary had a woodie! Even passed out, his excitement still was there. This got their interest! They decided that after he came to, they would exploit this. They knew that someone is more sensitive after climaxing. So, once he woke up he immediately began "mmmmmppppphhhhhhh". Lori said "don't worry boy, we have a surprise in store for you, and believe it or not, I think you will love it." He got a quizzical look on his face. "Well, here's the scoop". She unzipped his pants, loosened his belt and unbuttoned and opened his pants, pulled them down and pulled down his underwear. She lightly stroked his manhood. The results were immediate. He started moaning and gyrating his hips, trying to get the most pleasure he could. He had almost forgotten the tickling when he felt a finger run up one of his soles. He almost jumped out of his skin. Lori saw this and looked down to see who the culprit was. "Hey, knock it off! We're trying to get some results here!" The guilty party said "sorry". After she stopped, Gary settled down and got back in the rhythm again. A few minutes later, he started to get more excited and humping her hand faster and faster. Suddenly the gates blew open and he came harder than he ever had! But then Lori did something that almost caused Gary to break free of his bonds. She tickled the end of his manhood which is extremely sensitive after orgasm. He let out a series of laughter that could be heard from behind his gag and the girls were afraid someone could hear him. Once the shock from the girls wore off, the resumed at their positions and tickled a renewed Gary. Tickle hell returned to his dismay. But, this time, it didn't bother him as much as it had before. Sure, it tickled like hell, but he was beginning to get hard again. Go figure!
The trip home was taken at a leisurely pace as Lori snuggled up to Gary purring. Who would've thunk it!

Good show, I say. Though you'd do well to format the story properly, paragraphs and line breaks for dialogue, etc. I bet you'd attract more readers! Keep it up.

Like I said, I am not a writer. I just had this idea in my head and wrote it. If anyone wants to edit it, feel free.

Oh well, I guess I was a lot worse than I thought I was. So much for that idea......

I happened to be looking for something I posted and found this story I wrote 5 years ago. I read it ant thought "that's not bad for someone that's not a writer". Then I read some of the comments and realized why I don't write anything any more...

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back