• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ThunderCats (reboot), HO!!!!

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
F*ck yeah!!

http://www.craveonline.com/entertai...thundercats-image-from-warner-brothers-122053

Looks like it might be pretty good. Lion-O looks better (and the Sword of Omens still looks the same), Tygra looks cool, Cheetara is still hot (needs some spots in her hair, though, like the original), and Panthro..well, he looks alright.

Hopefully they keep the intro as close to the original as possible.

Only disappointing thing is we probably won't see Cheetara naked like in the original series pilot (no, I'm serious, that actually happened..how the hell did that get passed censors back then?! lol) :jester:

Sword of Omens, please don't give us sh*t beyond sh*t!

Very nice, I look forward to this. And yeah Cheetara is still one hot babe :D

Unfortunately , though , it doesn't appear that Ed Asner will be voicing the character of Snarf as I had hoped.

Rats. :sigh:

I'm sure the ThunderKittens (WilyKat/Kit) will be in the reboot, too. Hopefully that means we'll get to see Lion-O go through the "annointment trials" again-- you know the trials where he had to beat every ThunderCat to prove he was fit to be Lord of the ThunderCats

IIRC, the things he had to do were:

1, Beat Panthro in combat, proving himself to be stronger

2, Outrace Cheetara (which IS possible, since her super-speed only lasts for a short while )

3, Outwit Wilykit/WilyKat and beat them through a maze (which they make harder for Lion-O by setting traps)

4, Resist Tygra's illusions (a power he rarely used becase he was saving it all up for the trials)

and 5, Defeat Mumm-Ra

And he had to do it all WITHOUT the Sword of Omens or the Claw Shield..and with no help from anyone. (except he could have help fighting the Mutants, since they weren't part of the trials)

That was one hell of a story arc, and needs to be done in the reboot.

I really not gotten in to the show, i have only seen a few Eps when they where showing it on Toonami about 10 years ago

As an old fart, I was worried, but this show is dynamite! And the armor change is awesome!
Not to mention the Mumm Tank!

I'm sure the ThunderKittens (WilyKat/Kit) will be in the reboot, too. Hopefully that means we'll get to see Lion-O go through the "annointment trials" again-- you know the trials where he had to beat every ThunderCat to prove he was fit to be Lord of the ThunderCats

IIRC, the things he had to do were:

1, Beat Panthro in combat, proving himself to be stronger

2, Outrace Cheetara (which IS possible, since her super-speed only lasts for a short while )

3, Outwit Wilykit/WilyKat and beat them through a maze (which they make harder for Lion-O by setting traps)

4, Resist Tygra's illusions (a power he rarely used becase he was saving it all up for the trials)

and 5, Defeat Mumm-Ra

And he had to do it all WITHOUT the Sword of Omens or the Claw Shield..and with no help from anyone. (except he could have help fighting the Mutants, since they weren't part of the trials)

That was one hell of a story arc, and needs to be done in the reboot.

yeah it wold have been a good idea except the reboot happens in the future long after the thunder cats make it to 3 earth. So they do not have the luxury of the established rituals that once was so important to their race. Infact it is a little biase because it is said that only Lions have the potential to become kings in this revision.

Looked better? I have to say the graphic for this series are top notched they even kept the animation flow ( have no other way of explaining it ) the same. All they did was make it more modern.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back